2010.07.22 Casey reported seen in Palm Springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
JBean just called me and said she heard this on her local radio. Some of you might want to sleuth around and see if you find any more reports?

I quickly googled this and clicked on a few result links, all lead back to the Al Taylor dude who was on Dr. Drew this past Wednesday, which JB denied thereafter. Unless someone else can find something different on this. IMO, MOO, etc. I googled "Casey Anthony in Palm Springs July 22, 2011. Others may be able to find additional info with a different google search, however. IMO.

Well if the sighting is true it would make sense. It would tie in the Malculso connection as far as the plane is concerned. It also makes sense as it is a mecca for "upgradeing" ones appearance. (just being diplomatic on that one). Also, quick trip to LA for any media interviews not to mention a safe haven for those who want anonymity and privacy.

Well if the sighting is true it would make sense. It would tie in the Malculso connection as far as the plane is concerned. It also makes sense as it is a mecca for "upgradeing" ones appearance. (just being diplomatic on that one). Also, quick trip to LA for any media interviews not to mention a safe haven for those who want anonymity and privacy.

Palm Springs is quite a distance (over 2 hours) from Carlsbad, that's where Macaluso lives.

I will add she will have a very tough time in PS, talk about a social conflict! She IMO will be completely out of her element and not accepted.
They won't care how much money she has.

I have no way to prove this, but... a guest at my hotel (I don't own the hotel, I just work there, lol) who lives in Palm Springs, told me two days ago that Casey is in Palm Springs- and, contrary to media reports, she is holed up at a private residence, not staying in a hotel.

I personally consider this man a fairly reliable source, and I've known him as an occasional guest for about three years. He claims to know the owner of the home she is staying at, but of course, he wouldn't share the name with me. He made the comment that it's "fast becoming Palm Springs worst kept secret". I should add, that he said he hasn't seen her himself.

I did give him my word I wouldn't tell anybody, but I don't think you guys count, right?

~DISCLAIMER: As this is unsubstantiated, feel free to consider it a rumor, but I am compelled to share what little I 'know'!

I would imagine every media mogul in LA has a place in the desert. Talk about hot as h$ll. The place must be on fire with Casey in-residence.

Palm Springs is quite a distance (over 2 hours) from Carlsbad, that's where Macaluso lives.

I agree, driven it many a time, but driving in SoCal 45 mins is nothing. IMO 2 hrs is nothing when one wants privacy .

The BEST was to sleuth where FCA is, is to trace any Facebook accounts open since the release. You know she can't stay off there. look for a ridiculous pseudonym, and a profile with snapshots but no photos of the account owner.
Sorry, but you KNOW she just has to try and look up old friends/boyfriends etc., to see if they're married or whatever.
NEW accounts (in the last week) by American women in their 20's should actually be fairly uncommon. Trace the IP address. Have at it, nerds! America needs you to shut down FCA's chance at maintaining suspense.

I agree, driven it many a time, but driving in SoCal 45 mins is nothing. IMO 2 hrs is nothing when one wants privacy .

If she is in Palm Springs I feel sorry for the community especially if it gets out where she is . Nice life, hiding because you are so hated.

Good place for her - 93* at 430 in the afternoon...

To add to my post above- I am not located in Palm Springs. I live in a little tourist town in the Eastern Sierra Mountains of California, a five and a half hour drive north of Palm Springs.

Anyway. Just wanted to make that clear...

I have no way to prove this, but... a guest at my hotel (I don't own the hotel, I just work there, lol) who lives in Palm Springs, told me two days ago that Casey is in Palm Springs- and, contrary to media reports, she is holed up at a private residence, not staying in a hotel.

I personally consider this man a fairly reliable source, and I've known him as an occasional guest for about three years. He claims to know the owner of the home she is staying at, but of course, he wouldn't share the name with me. He made the comment that it's "fast becoming Palm Springs worst kept secret". I should add, that he said he hasn't seen her himself.

I did give him my word I wouldn't tell anybody, but I don't think you guys count, right?

~DISCLAIMER: As this is unsubstantiated, feel free to consider it a rumor, but I am compelled to share what little I 'know'!

Ok, tell him this.. He can trust you with the information, you are like a priest :)

Palm Springs will be way to boring for her in a very short time.. Elderly folks golfing.

I would think that she would be in a private residence not a hotel. If she was in a hotel someone would have outted her by now.

Your secret is safe...I won't tell a soul.

Okay, Mason says she's getting counseling. If she's staying in a private residence, is she getting 'one on one' counseling? Not that I believe counseling would help her. She'd just fake her sociopath self through it.

My backache and cramps are more interesting than Casey Anthony
Maybe I will start calling THAT my Casey?

LOLOL CM ..She's getting therapy ??? LOL surrreeeeeeeeeee

If she is there, I imagine she won't be for long, if the idea is to stay hidden, now that reports are coming out, unless she is really getting surgery or treatment of some kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth