1530 users online (258 members and 1272 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Cheney Mason said he was surprised by verdict

But it was the right one. He also said "There are no offers from anyone for books, movies, or interviews," Mason said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28637794/detail.html

"she's not saying anything else. And by the way, who is going to believe her anyway," Mason told the group.
    love his honesty...
    Not-Guilty doesn't mean Innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by grandmaj View Post
    But it was the right one. He also said "There are no offers from anyone for books, movies, or interviews," Mason said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28637794/detail.html
    i wonder if thats true of if he is just trying to get the boycotters to die down OR if JB is just telling him that to cut him out of any profits.

Cheney Mason is as truthful as the rest of that defense team. I would no more believe him than I would KC herself. He is [an unusual person]. JMO
    Last edited by BondJamesBond; 07-22-2011 at 08:57 PM.

If the attorneys wanted this to die down they would shut their mouths.

so CM says no one will believe what comes out of caseys mouth buts then says "i KNOW she drowned in the pool" kinda confusing there...he KNOWS as fact something a liar told him with no evidence to back it up
    and the jury should be memoralized? GMAB thats taking it a bit far
    Last edited by erinleigh; 07-22-2011 at 08:55 PM.

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    Quote Originally Posted by erinleigh View Post
    so CM says no one will believe what comes out of caseys mouth buts then says "i KNOW she drowned in the pool" kinda confusing there...he KNOWS as fact something a liar told him with no evidence to back it upand the jury should be memoralized? GAB thats taking it a bit far
    BBM
    Absolutely!! KC said so and I'm sure he can "feel it in his gut"!!

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

is there a emoticon w/ a yellow face dude flipping the bird? if not one needs be created, i sure needed it now!

Mr. Mason ...

I think it's time for you to "RETIRE" ! Enjoy !

JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

Quote Originally Posted by charok View Post
    is there a emoticon w/ a yellow face dude flipping the bird? if not one needs be created, i sure needed it now!

Yes there is one ... actually a few ...

I would use it but I don't want to be "banned" or on t/o ...

JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

This man is repulsive. At his age and his distinguished career, why oh why has he stepped down to the level of ambulance chasing shyster? He and his legacy would be much better off if he could refrain from expressing his antagonistic views. JMO.
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

Quote Originally Posted by erinleigh View Post
    so CM says no one will believe what comes out of caseys mouth buts then says "i KNOW she drowned in the pool" kinda confusing there...he KNOWS as fact something a liar told him with no evidence to back it up
    and the jury should be memoralized? GAB thats taking it a bit far
    LOL exactly ! Why oh why didn't someone immediately ask then how does he know Caylee died in the pool ? duh ...

Quote Originally Posted by denjet View Post
    LOL exactly ! Why oh why didn't someone immediately ask then how does he know Caylee died in the pool ? duh ...
    He must have been there. How else would he know? He could say he believes but to say you know you'd have to be a witness. jmo

He is creepy repulsive, isn't he. Chewing on his beard like an old billy goat. Leaning back in his chair in the courtroom as if he was enjoying a stage show. Well, actually, it was a staged show with two-bit players acting for the DT. And this guy was so uncivil to the state witnesses, I wonder how was allowed to continue treating them like they were horse dodo.

Umm he said .........

"I know she drowned in the pool. I've known that since the first day I got on the case," Mason said.

So will this help Tim Miller? He has said in interviews that even before he officially joined the DT that he helped Baez out with aspect's of the case. So would this put him in a position of being called to give a depo in the Tim Miller case because he's claiming a possible prior knowledge before being an official part of the DT. No confidentiality of client to deal with?
    Anyone one got the definitive date's that Mason joined the DT team? This may be the earliest acknowledgement from a DT member of the pool theory.

Hope to the heavens he's slipped up and this is something for Mr Miller to go from.
    Last edited by YooKay; 07-22-2011 at 09:20 PM. Reason: extra thoughts and typo's

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast