Identified! SC - Mount Pleasant, man's body in wooded lot, Jul'11 - Joseph Peters

WideOpen

Reaction score
I was JUST up there today! The Soldier wanted to go to a hobby shop and I wanted to go to Whole Paycheck (aka, Whole Foods) cause Savannah doesnt have either. We spent the day up there...I'll keep an eye out for more info.

Not sure if I am doing this correctly or if this is submitted in the right place-mods please move if needed.
A body was discovered yesterday by kids playing behind this store on a wooded lot. Very little information is being given. Mount Pleasant is outside Charleston, South Carolina and very close to me.
http://www2.counton2.com/news/2011/jul/22/body-found-behind-piggly-wiggly-mt-pleasant-ar-2175510/

Interesting comment at the article by someone claiming to be one of the teens who found the body.

Body is described as a man. Not a boy, not undetermined. That makes me think that the person was not completely skeletonized and scattered. What did they say in Caylee's case? 2 months for a baby that small? So for a grown man, maybe a bit longer.

Wondering about adult men missing for the last six months in the area.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back