Theories we have regarding Kyron's disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

scandi

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I don't know where to put this post so will trust Her Modship to move it. ;} I just had to write this to you as it got my brain a sizzlin' on a very warm summer day here in Oregon.

This weekend I met and got to chat with a retired WCSO officer who then worked with the Portland FBI on special cases like Tanya Harding's. You know me. LOL Since his wife told me he had been an investigsator for WCSO I mentioned Kyron's name to him, asking what in the world he thought had happened and did he think the WCSO and FBI working in tandem will be able to solve the case and bring Kyron home.

He looked at me with his head a bit lowered, peering at me over his glasses, and said, ' . . you know, I think they will find the answers and solve the case. Reason why I say that is Kyron's case so reminds me of another case back in the '90's, here in Oregon.

And he then told me about a 12 yr old girl who went missing, her body never found. He said 2 of the detectives were very suspicious of the mother, felt for sure the girl was deceased, and so they simply kept a watch on the mother.

The mother knew they were sitting on her continuously after she confided to a cell mate and one day she finally upped and confessed to murdering her little girl Elisabeth Ann Huster.

{ http://www.forthelost.org/jahi/jahi5.html} Snip "She pled insanity in her daughter's killing and claimed she had shot her daughter and thrown her remains in the Pacific Ocean because she thought Elisabeth had inherited her mother's mental illness. Karen was convicted of her murder and was sentenced to twenty-five years to life in prison. Classifed as Endangered Missing".

He told me the detectives eventually learned what she had done was dismember her body into pieces, wrapped them in plastic and then dumped these packages into the Pacific Ocean. He said she started going deep sea fishing out of Depoe Bay Or and each time she went out would slip a package into the water when no one was looking. He said he worked on the case and never knew that as he sat watching the boats fish, she was dumping the pieces out in front of his ocean front house in Depoe Bay.

He said he thinks it might be a similar story with Kyron. No body, but eventually the mother will confess or tell someone what she did and they will have her ensnarred.

PS: This was an out of the blue chat we had and the dear gent was wrong on the dates, her age, etc. But he did give me enough info for me to Google and find the case.

I am glad that mother confessed, but TH won't, if she is guilty. JMO

That's very interesting he said something like that.I did read something on twitter (It was on Interceder) someone said they talked to someone they knew in law enforcement and he?she?thought someone cut Kyron up and put him in the sewage.This is bothering me alot.Could that have been the drainage pipes?I do feel something like this could have happened to little Kyron.I do not feel Terri would do this to him.I just really don't.I do feel a pedaphile,the landscaper or someone could have done a direct hit on him.I know this has been really bothering me.

This is a general theories thread. I'm going to move a couple of recent posts over here.

Since the case is so quiet now, we can use this thread as a general discussion until something else breaks in Kyron's case.

:grouphug:

That's very interesting he said something like that.I did read something on twitter (It was on Interceder) someone said they talked to someone they knew in law enforcement and he?she?thought someone cut Kyron up and put him in the sewage.This is bothering me alot.Could that have been the drainage pipes?I do feel something like this could have happened to little Kyron.I do not feel Terri would do this to him.I just really don't.I do feel a pedaphile,the landscaper or someone could have done a direct hit on him.I know this has been really bothering me.

Hi Ms Suzanne, I should clarify. I'll call the man I know Mr DB, and in what he was conveying to me I don't think he was feeling Kyron had been necessarily dismembered. I took it as his body might never be found as it is gone at this point. And that eventually the killer will confess and be brought to justice even with no body. Oh, and his mother could be a part of the doing of this.

As to whether or not he could have been put in the sewers it is a possibility. And I agree that TH most likely wouldn't have done that but rather an accomplice. Who knows tho? Anything is a possibility IMO.

I am glad that mother confessed, but TH won't, if she is guilty. JMO

I agree. She'll never say a word, but maybe if someone else was involved too they will eventually crack? We can only hope....

What is TH up to these days? Has there been any news on her?

This is such a sad case. Over a year, with no clue as to where Kyron is.

It is so hard for me to understand how TH can keep quiet, even if it's in her own self-interest. It really makes you wonder what makes some people talk about what they know, or confess, and what keeps some people from ever sharing anything. It seems unimaginable to me that TH could keep up the life that she's living in the long-term. Not having a job, or a home of her own, but above all, not seeing her daughter. She's been patient, it seems, but maybe one day, years down the line, she'll run out of patience?

It becomes more obvious every day that Terri did it.*

Think about if it happened to you---that YOU were the last person seen with a missing child and everybody thought you were guilty? You would be ANGRY. You would be all over investigators, all over the media to get yourself out of the PRISON of being suspected in such a thing.
This woman has even given up her BABY, with hardly a peep of protest.
Are those the actions of an innocent woman? Even if she 'got over' being a suspect, she would still be devastated that every day Terri is considered a suspect is another day she can't she her baby daughter.
Terri should be hopping mad, at least behind the scenes. If you were honestly innocent of a stepson's disappearance, wouldn't you pace the floor til it was resolved if it was keeping you from your baby?

*I know it's always been pretty obvious, but a WHOLE YEAR without her baby? Knowing her daughter will never even remember her as a mother, and yet Terri does not seem affected at all? This woman is something else.
I just can't believe no one has cracked. I expected this to be solved way before now. I just want Kaine & Desiree to finally KNOW.

I don't know whether Terri did it or not, whatever it is, but if she didn't, how could she prove it, anyway? That is what I am not sure about. She talked to LE for 3 weeks before getting a lawyer. What if she can't tell them anything more?

I have been away from this one for awhile now. On a whim, I asked myself what stood out in my mind, looking back on the information. For whatever reason, the one thing I remember that I could never shake, is when TH said "I did everything he asked me to" (in reference to husband). I can't find the link or thread with this anymore, but the statement was made right around the divorce time, and when she was being asked to leave the house.

Not sure it means anything at all. She is obviously right at the top of the list, as far as logical suspects go. However, it's the one statement that stuck in my head.

As far as any theories, I still feel she didn't have a lot of time to work with, and with that still can't rule out a random abduction.

I sure hope they find out what happened. It would be great if he somehow were alive, but that's not my feeling :(

Let's say that Terri never developed a close bond with Kyron. Kyron goes missing, and Terri has absolutely nothing to do with it. In the beginning of the case, she attends press conferences with Desiree, Kaine, and Tony but Kaine divorces her after hearing about the alleged MFH. Then, Terri sees Desiree and Kaine accusing her in the media. Could she develop animosity towards Kyron by associating the actions of his parents with him, and just not give a crap about finding him?

Let's say that Terri never developed a close bond with Kyron. Kyron goes missing, and Terri has absolutely nothing to do with it. In the beginning of the case, she attends press conferences with Desiree, Kaine, and Tony but Kaine divorces her after hearing about the alleged MFH. Then, Terri sees Desiree and Kaine accusing her in the media. Could she develop animosity towards Kyron by associating the actions of his parents with him, and just not give a crap about finding him?

That does seem plausible, but I still can't reconcile her giving up right to her own baby without a fight.

For some reason, what sticks with me with this case is Terri bragging about her superhuman strength in those e-mails with MC (I think I got his initials right, it's been awhile). In an area like Oregon with thick foilage and such, I could see her putting a body in a suitcase and flinging it into a ravine or something along those lines. It would be very hard to find a body under those circumstances. I also wonder if she maybe had someone (DeDe?) just watch the baby while this was going on. It's possible if she did it that she never told anyone and did not have an accomplice, so there would not be anyone to crack. I still wonder why DS disappeared from her job that morning for a period of time and could not be reached.

My theory, was and still is, from hearing interviews and statements that Kryon was over disciplined, mistreated, abused, neglected, and exposed to bad stuff. His life and discipline sounded horrendous, and the people telling about it didn't even seem to have a clue. He probably walked off the chalk line that morning and was ripped out of school. I also think the white pickup being seen near the home at the end of that street twice has something to do with it, and if they'd get out and really comb the area again and again they'd find him.

It is my understanding that the ranting emails filled with hate for Kyron were sent by TH before he disappeared.

IMHO....Obviously, her attempt to have Kaine killed was not successful. She must've had a great deal of hate and anger towards Kaine, and she wanted him gone in a way that meant she could still have the lifestyle he provided. Divorce would not give that to her, but death would....

She hated Kyron also, and wrongly placed the blame for her marital woes on an innocent child. He was vulnerable, so he became her target instead. If Kyron was gone, all the problems she felt he caused would no longer exist....and she could also cause Kaine a little pain to boot, yet still remain married and cared for financially. She still had Kiara, so there was a family remaining to keep the picture intact. Terri also James was sent away because he was causing problems, so she had laid her plans well.

When it became eveident to Terri that her marriage to Kaine was not going to survive after he moved out, took the baby and had the RO put into place....enter Michael Cook. She went after him as a replacement because he is a professional and made very good money. Terri had made it her pattern to marry and divorce her way through life, with each succeeding marriage to a more prosperous lifestyle. MC was targeted to be the next husband....IMHO.

I believe Terri is a manipulative, cunning, deceitful user, and is probably a psychopath. I don't believe Kyron's disappearance was an accident, and I believe that it evolved from the hatred Terri felt for him,for Kaine and Desiree, and the desire to keep using Kaine for financial support until she could replace him too.

My aching heart and continual prayers in hopes of bringing Kyron home to those who love him.

Did TMH lay a hand on him, no clue but it would appear she may have associated with people who would. Too many white trucks everywhere. Too silent for a woman with nothing to hide. Too long to go without a hug from your daughter. I do not understand this woman, who exactly is she protecting? And my mind goes, "she's protecting herself." So my aching heart continues to pray. Always feeling kind of helpless but praying never to feel hopeless.

Where are you angel?

I say; find the closest person to TH at the time of Kyron's disappearance and you will will get some answers. She had someone help her. I have no doubt.

The way I see it, it's either Terri or some older kids who aren't talking. I'm not leaning too much on the side of the kids though. Reason: It was a Friday and it was a special event at school, and eighth graders may have wanted to take off for a bit for some fun. However, one of Kyron's friends who he spent the previous Sunday at the bowling alley, claims that he knew Kyron was away at the doctor's for an appointment. That almost seals it for me.

The way I see it, it's either Terri or some older kids who aren't talking. I'm not leaning too much on the side of the kids though. Reason: It was a Friday and it was a special event at school, and eighth graders may have wanted to take off for a bit for some fun. However, one of Kyron's friends who he spent the previous Sunday at the bowling alley, claims that he knew Kyron was away at the doctor's for an appointment. That almost seals it for me.

He didn't really say that, though, his mom was quoting the teacher, who said it, and she said her child said, "yes I knew he was gone too." Not that the child knew in advance about any appointment. He only told his mom that he knew at lunchtime Kyron was gone. Not sure if link is still available, but it was a badly-written paragrpah (big surprise.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth