Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Theories we have regarding Kyron's disappearance

I have never read anywhere whether or not the Dr. Appt was confirmed or not to my knowledge.

That is a big risk to lie about in a missing child's case. If you tell someone that and intend to use it as an excuse as to why he is out of school, then I would think one was made, or how do you explain this lie? I realize it bought them time, because no one was looking for Kyron, but I bet an appt was made.

I am thinking that could have been a Plan "B" if anything went wrong. If something happened and she couldn't pull off the kidnapping, they could simply just show up at this Dr. Appt. and nothing would be out-of-the ordinary. I could be just over thinking this, but it is such a specific lie about what kind of Dr. and what he had to go for. It is something abstract if you will, not like a rash or a cold, something noticeable.
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    I have never read anywhere whether or not the Dr. Appt was confirmed or not to my knowledge.

That is a big risk to lie about in a missing child's case. If you tell someone that and intend to use it as an excuse as to why he is out of school, then I would think one was made, or how do you explain this lie? I realize it bought them time, because no one was looking for Kyron, but I bet an appt was made.

I am thinking that could have been a Plan "B" if anything went wrong. If something happened and she couldn't pull off the kidnapping, they could simply just show up at this Dr. Appt. and nothing would be out-of-the ordinary. I could be just over thinking this, but it is such a specific lie about what kind of Dr. and what he had to go for. It is something abstract if you will, not like a rash or a cold, something noticeable.
    Why make an appointment and then simply go off and do your morning errands, without Kyron? Go to stores, get coffee, go driving, go to the gym. All of that is far more suspicious if she was supposed to be taking Kyron out of school. I don't believe there was an appointment, or that she said there was one for that day. JMO
    Just my opinion, of course.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    Why make an appointment and then simply go off and do your morning errands, without Kyron? Go to stores, get coffee, go driving, go to the gym. All of that is far more suspicious if she was supposed to be taking Kyron out of school. I don't believe there was an appointment, or that she said there was one for that day. JMO
    Because she never planned on him getting there. She may have made the appointment for the soul purpose of keeping people from thinking he was missing. It worked. But she would have had to make that appointment if she told someone about it to cover her butt. She knew if things went right, he wouldn't show up, most first appointments, they don't call and ask why. So if she set it up that someone else would drive him ( a way to get him to go with this other person by telling them she would meet them there later) this gives her an alibi, & a way to get Kyron into that other truck.

I can't find the other post, but I was thinking she told Kyron that she needed to get baby K meds for her ear, and this other person would take him to his appt. This would be a way for him to leave the school, but not with her. She could have told him she would meet him at the office in a few minutes, but didn't want him to be late and So-and-so would drive him.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:

Because she never planned on him getting there. She may have made the appointment for the soul purpose of keeping people from thinking he was missing. It worked. But she would have had to make that appointment if she told someone about it to cover her butt. She knew if things went right, he wouldn't show up, most first appointments, they don't call and ask why. So if she set it up that someone else would drive him ( a way to get him to go with this other person by telling them she would meet them there later) this gives her an alibi, & a way to get Kyron into that other truck.

I can't find the other post, but I was thinking she told Kyron that she needed to get baby K meds for her ear, and this other person would take him to his appt. This would be a way for him to leave the school, but not with her. She could have told him she would meet him at the office in a few minutes, but didn't want him to be late and So-and-so would drive him.
    It doesn't make sense to me. If she had told the teacher he had an appointment then she should have been looking for Kyron herself, in order to take him there. It would be a totally stupid thing to say, in my opinion, since she did nothing on that Friday that made it look as though she was supposed to be taking him to an appointment. I don't think she would have have said a word to anyone about anything, personally. JMO (Although I do believe she may have mentioned an appointment for another day and the teacher took it upon herself to assume it was that day, once Kyron was noted as missing.) Again JMO
    Last edited by cluciano63; 10-24-2011 at 09:46 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    It doesn't make sense to me. If she had told the teacher he had an appointment then she should have been looking for Kyron herself, in order to take him there. It would be a totally stupid thing to say, in my opinion, since she did nothing on that Friday that made it look as though she was supposed to be taking him to an appointment. I don't think she would have have said a word to anyone about anything, personally. JMO (Although I do believe she may have mentioned an appointment for another day and the teacher took it upon herself to assume it was that day, once Kyron was noted as missing.) Again JMO
    BBM

I see your point, if she told them there was an appointment then that day she would have taken him along. The teacher and one of his friends confirms the lie about the appointment, so the lie was to just stall for time. I have read enough on this forum to know that people always weave a bit of truth into the lie, so I was picking apart the lie to see what part is truth on her part. She said Kyron was acting strange, walking into a room and then just standing there, or something to that effect, so she was having him see a Dr.

So the next lie is the teacher was confused about the day of the appointment, but the friend was also thinking it was that day. So this lie was dangerous on her part. She now has to dispute two people who think this, including Kyron who told the friend he had this appointment. If she was taking him that morning, why walk him to the classroom? See where I am confused. I think the lie was that she couldn't take him to the appointment, but someone else would and she would catch up later. I think this was the lie to Kyron. What was the reason she told Kyron he had to go? Was he confused and knew he needed a dr. visit or was there some other reason she told him he was going? I know this sounds small in the scheme of things, but I have never believed she drove off with him. I never believed she had the guts to do away with him; let alone the time involved. So if someone other than her, took him, there is hope this case will be solved and he may be alive.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:

The child who told his mother about the appointment was quoting the teacher...not Kyron. He said they knew Kyron was gone because the teacher said he had an appointment, not that Kyron had told him he had one. So it really still only the teacher who knows about this alleged appointment and TH saying it was never for that day.

I guess if LE knows very little else, they do know whether or not there was an appointment, at least, for what it is worth. If there WAS an appointment for that day, then why didn't he go/Terri take him? That would be a major question. If there wasn't, it only matters in the scheme of things because the teacher says she thought there was. Oh who knows...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

We do not post rumors on WS. If you would like to get verified as a local and discuss what you know and how, you can write wsverify@xmission.com. Your real name, WS nickname and phone number are required.

And the information is strictly confidential.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    www.twitter.com/kimsterws

In memory of Ron Pruitt

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

Here is my about the doctor's appointment :

If TH scheduled an appointment for Kyron with a doctor, and Kyron goes missing, TH knows that LE will absolutely check out her "story" about the doctor appt, and will want the name of the doctor, appt date and time, AND when TH scheduled the appt ...

Could it be that TH told the teacher that she "might" be bringing Kyron to the doctor ... and it could have been misinterpretted, especially if she told the teacher during the Science Fair when it was "busy" at the school ?

If TH said "might" bring Kyron to the doctor, then TH would be able to "well, I said I MIGHT bring him to the doctor for appt" ... blah blah blah ...

Now could it be that TH scheduled an appt for the Friday AFTER Kyron went missing -- which would have been Friday, June 11, 2010 -- and by doing that, she "backs up" her "story ? And then she would be able to say "I told the teacher NEXT Friday" ... "the teacher misunderstood me" ... and blah blah blah ...

This is just me "speculating" ... I wish we had CONFIRMATION from LE that there was an appt scheduled, and if so, WHEN was it scheduled and for what day ...

Oh Kyron, where are you ?

MOO ...

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

Dog,

thanks for the response. I think she could have said "might" or she told this lie to keep the school from calling and saying he was not there. But at any rate, she has to cover this lie. Either there was an appointment and it was June 11 just CYA, or she messed up. That is one thing LE would check on. The lie could also have been a way to get him out of that school voluntarily. Once he walks out the door to meet up with TH she tells him so and so is taking you. Remember his jacket and backpack were still hung up at the school. If he walked out of the school on the premise he was coming back, that would make sense to me. She had to establish an alibi and she did, while Kyron was taken by someone else. But if that is the case, there is one other person who knows what happened to him and she has to fear that every single day, both of them. Because to keep a secret with two people, one has to die.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:

I don't know where to post this, so I am asking here just in case someone knows the answer.

The day TH left Kyron in the hall, near his classroom, did anyone see her there or walking away from him? In my mind I have never imagined what it looked like, was there 10 kids or teachers in the hall, or was the hall empty, just the two of them? I ask because if no one saw TH walk him to that class, it changes things. I wish somebody from the school was here posting and helping answer questions about that day.

TIA

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post
    Here is my about the doctor's appointment :

If TH scheduled an appointment for Kyron with a doctor, and Kyron goes missing, TH knows that LE will absolutely check out her "story" about the doctor appt, and will want the name of the doctor, appt date and time, AND when TH scheduled the appt ...

Could it be that TH told the teacher that she "might" be bringing Kyron to the doctor ... and it could have been misinterpretted, especially if she told the teacher during the Science Fair when it was "busy" at the school ?

If TH said "might" bring Kyron to the doctor, then TH would be able to "well, I said I MIGHT bring him to the doctor for appt" ... blah blah blah ...

Now could it be that TH scheduled an appt for the Friday AFTER Kyron went missing -- which would have been Friday, June 11, 2010 -- and by doing that, she "backs up" her "story ? And then she would be able to say "I told the teacher NEXT Friday" ... "the teacher misunderstood me" ... and blah blah blah ...

This is just me "speculating" ... I wish we had CONFIRMATION from LE that there was an appt scheduled, and if so, WHEN was it scheduled and for what day ...

Oh Kyron, where are you ?

MOO ...
    I went to Google and put in TH emails and found the email that she sent to the media. Peter H. analyzes it and she does say she made an appt. for next Friday. TH claims that the teacher thought she said that Friday. So she is admitting to making an appt. for the following Friday. So my guess is, there was an appt. made but she TOLD the teacher it was for that Friday to keep anyone from missing him. I also listened to old interviews and a minor doesn't mention that Dr appt, but says one teacher thought when it was brought to her attention by a aid that he may be getting a drink of water or in the bathroom.

When I go back and re read interviews and listen to videos it helps me to remember things. The more I read the more I think this was very well planned out and I think possibly 3 people were involved that day.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:

I went to Google and put in TH emails and found the email that she sent to the media. Peter H. analyzes it and she does say she made an appt. for next Friday. TH claims that the teacher thought she said that Friday. So she is admitting to making an appt. for the following Friday. So my guess is, there was an appt. made but she TOLD the teacher it was for that Friday to keep anyone from missing him. I also listened to old interviews and a minor doesn't mention that Dr appt, but says one teacher thought when it was brought to her attention by a aid that he may be getting a drink of water or in the bathroom.

When I go back and re read interviews and listen to videos it helps me to remember things. The more I read the more I think this was very well planned out and I think possibly 3 people were involved that day.

BBM: I agree ... and I also believe she had an accomplice ...

MOO ...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

I don't know where to post this, so I am asking here just in case someone knows the answer.

The day TH left Kyron in the hall, near his classroom, did anyone see her there or walking away from him? In my mind I have never imagined what it looked like, was there 10 kids or teachers in the hall, or was the hall empty, just the two of them? I ask because if no one saw TH walk him to that class, it changes things. I wish somebody from the school was here posting and helping answer questions about that day.

TIA

BBM: That is one thing that has "bothered" the you know what out of me !

Did ANYONE see Kyron in the hall near his classroom and TH walking him there -- as TH ALLEGES ?

I am going to check to see if there are any threads here on that particular issue because I do not recall anyone else saying they saw Kyron near his classroom ...

MOO ... I have NEVER believed TH's "story" that she walked Kyron to his classroom ...

I am thinking if Kyron was walking to his classroom, there had to be other children going to their classrooms as well and still walking around viewing the Science Fair exhibits ...

MOO ...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

Is that email anywhere on WS? If not, Dog, you need to read it, out there. Also the old interviews are good to go back too, especially the video ones. One person says they passed Kyron in the hall and then went down the stairs, he also states he saw TH leaving the school in the next breath. So this gives me an image that there were kids milling around in the hall, going to classrooms or to see the exhibits and Kryon was seen in the hall just as she leaves the area. But that doesn't mean he wasn't instructed to "see" something and then go down stairs and out another door to hook up with her to get a ride to that Dr. visit. We don't know if Kyron was informed or not of this visit. If so, that would be a perfect reason for him to go out a door and wait for her to pick him up. Maybe that is what happened. Maybe it wasn't TH that pulled up in a van to take him. It could have been a set up. That lie was key to getting him out of the school that day. Ten to One, there was an appointment as she states in the email, but it was the following Friday to CYA.

I think someone else took him, while she rode around establishing an alibi and someone else took a drive to SI with her cell phone to dispose of it and throw off the cops. The driver of the van was free to take off with Kryon, while the other two were confusing the issue. I think the searches early on where for the disposable Cell phone on SI. If they could find it, the data may give them information about what happened that day.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:

Is that email anywhere on WS? If not, Dog, you need to read it, out there. Also the old interviews are good to go back too, especially the video ones. One person says they passed Kyron in the hall and then went down the stairs, he also states he saw TH leaving the school in the next breath. So this gives me an image that there were kids milling around in the hall, going to classrooms or to see the exhibits and Kryon was seen in the hall just as she leaves the area. But that doesn't mean he wasn't instructed to "see" something and then go down stairs and out another door to hook up with her to get a ride to that Dr. visit. We don't know if Kyron was informed or not of this visit. If so, that would be a perfect reason for him to go out a door and wait for her to pick him up. Maybe that is what happened. Maybe it wasn't TH that pulled up in a van to take him. It could have been a set up. That lie was key to getting him out of the school that day. Ten to One, there was an appointment as she states in the email, but it was the following Friday to CYA.

I think someone else took him, while she rode around establishing an alibi and someone else took a drive to SI with her cell phone to dispose of it and throw off the cops. The driver of the van was free to take off with Kryon, while the other two were confusing the issue. I think the searches early on where for the disposable Cell phone on SI. If they could find it, the data may give them information about what happened that day.

Bern,

TH's e-mails are here -- somewhere ... I've read them a long time ago and will have to go back and re-read ...

I was "re-reading" many of the old threads here but got very "sidetracked" lately following Baby Lisa's case ...

But ... last night, I went back through some the "old threads" here to see if there was one on "who last saw Kyron" ...

Here is one I found from over a year ago:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106891"]The last person to have seen Kyron - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

There is some good discussion about WHO last saw Kyron, and info about the friend who says he last him when the class broke into groups with "chaperones" ...

IMO ... Kyron never made it to his classroom ... I think that TH had a "plan" that she informed Kyron of THAT morning of the Science Fair -- and that is how she got him out the building ...

MOO ...

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

Media source for the emails: They are Blaming Me

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

“The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with K**** for a doctor’s appt.,” she wrote on June 5, 2010. “I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up? His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”

The reference to her daughter’s doctor visit was not mentioned again in a follow-up e-mail sent later that day:

"I didn't just drop him off, I spent time with him, took pictures and he was in safe hands I thought as I watched him walk down the hall.

“Kids saw him after I left. Teacher put him as absent at 10am. Someplace between 9-10 is when we think it happened.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to matou For This Useful Post:

she goes on to say she made an appt for next Friday.....

“I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them ..."

Horman went on to talk about Kyron’s recent behavior:

"The past 2 weeks he's been acting really weird. Staring off into space. Can't remember anything. Walks into the room and then back out, stopping to stare and then move on. The doc thinks that he is having mini seizures and I made an appt on Thursday for next Friday to have him checked out."
    BBM

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:

So after all this time, My theory is this.....

This was very well planned out for some time. TH grew more and more angry with her situation as her life got out of control. She need to get rid of the "two boys" in her life at the time; Kaine and Kyron. So the MFH plot was still a work in progress, but Kryon's was complete with plan and accomplices. And if it worked maybe Kain's MFH could look like something else.

The day was perfect, lots of distractions and a Friday, meaning; over a weekend some things would be closed. That leads to delays. The biggest delay had to be on Friday; realizing Kyron was missing. So the Dr Appt story had to be right for confusion and huge delay once he was realized gone. TH had to be seen leaving the school without Kryon, she had to be seen away from the school with Baby K and have proof she was at the Fred Meyers. As she states "I was 7 miles away" in her email. She even knew how far the store was from the school. Personally I couldn't tell you milage to my store and I go there at least once a week. But she has an alibi and no one saw her leave with him. This and the doctor appointment worked.

The second thing that had to come into play, was getting Kryon out of the school on his own, but not spotted with anybody. Once again a "lie" could have been told. But we will never know. I think he was told to either go somewhere in the school, like the gym area and he was to see the project and then meet TH out back so she could take him to the Dr. appointment. But TH wasn't waiting for Kyron when he got there, it was someone else in a van, and they just grabbed him and no one saw. That means there had to be 2 people in that van, one driving and one grabbing Kyron. I think DD was in TH's truck or the man who was going to help and one of them left there car at another location. So the person in TH truck at the school, joined the driver of the van once TH went in with Kyron and the baby. Kyron taken as Terri was driving away from the school or shortly after. It happened between 9:15 and 10 give her take a few minutes. It would only take seconds to get him out of there. Once they had Kyron, subdued in the van, the other person was driven to their car or truck and took all the track phones and TH's phone and drove to SI to farther confuse the cops with the GPS, once done, they ditched the phones where they have never been found (batteries out). While one is establishing an alibi, one has created confusion and got rid of the phones that had evidence on them and they go back to working, blogging, and the van driver is long gone with Kyron.

I don't think the cell phones are in water, like a lake, because people know they are searched when a kid goes missing. They could be buried, or tossed in something like a trash dumpster that has long been emptied or a place that no one ever checks, like old electrical box at an abandon home, or a well. Anyway this is my theory for today. I also think Kyron is still alive.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:

I still think he is alive also. Just a gut feeling.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Batshift For This Useful Post:

I think she probably did make an appt. for Kyron on the following Friday. But she deliberately made the teacher and Kyron think it was on the same day as the Science Fair. She deliberately created the confusion. TH had been very adept at manipulation and making excuses and twisting things around for many years. This was just more of the same.
    I think part of the appeal to TH was that it implicated the teacher as well. Since TH couldn't get a job as a teacher,and seemed frustrated by that, she was probably jealous. Certainly she seemed to be very condescending in her remarks about Kyron's teacher.I think she knew that poor woman would take some heat, and it was a bonus to the plan.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EllaMae For This Useful Post:

Can someone please confirm the origination of the photo of Kyron with blonde hair and no glasses?????
    was it a random internet poster or something produced by LE in their initial pleas????
    if it was an OFFICIAL flyer -
    why blonde hair ?
    why no baseball hat?
    why not shaved head?
    I'll tell you why -
    cuz someone somewhere knows his appearance was changed...
    cuz somewhere somehow he left in broad daylight...

interesting noone ever questioned if his appearance was changed inside the school...

and another thing -
    assuming some or all of this to be true...
    who changes the appearance of a child scheduled to be killed??
    I'm still with the living kyron theory and I'll stand true to that til I see otherwise.

42. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 32beatspersecond For This Useful Post:

A post I made that is in the Jury Room Sticky section now ... regarding Theories, it comes directly from the parent of a missing child that's listed here on this website:

Follow the link for the full thread, thanks.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7309565#post7309565"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Theory conversations .... a general comment
    I'm not sure if this is where to post this, I commented in one of the many Kyle Horman threads that reading the different theories made me uncomfortable, I've skimmed through the Lisa Irwin threads and cringed at things being said and it wasn't until the other day that it really hit home to me why ... but it was said by my girlfriend, who's the parent of a missing child that is listed here on Websleuths ... I have her permission to post this publicly:

Quote:
    Carolyn Pospisil posted on her FB page October 27 at 3:41pm ·

I really need to stop reading comments on news articles. Especially on Missing Persons' stories. Lisa Irwin story case in point. If I read ONE MORE comment from people saying "if my child was missing I wouldn't do x y z." "If they aren't guilty why would the lawyer up?" or "that's not the way parents of missing kids act.", etc. I will melt down. You know what people? You don't know what you would do until you are actually in the middle of it. Every one reacts differently. There is NO NORMAL way to react if your child is missing. There is no way to determine what you would do. I hope to God you never know. And the "why would they lawyer up?" comments. Law enforcement is different everywhere. And while some do a fantastic job, others don't. Some are just downright nasty. You have no idea what happened behind closed doors with the police.

44. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OR_Newshound For This Useful Post:

Clarification please

Quote Originally Posted by 32beatspersecond View Post
    Can someone please confirm the origination of the photo of Kyron with blonde hair and no glasses?????
    was it a random internet poster or something produced by LE in their initial pleas????
    if it was an OFFICIAL flyer -
    why blonde hair ?
    why no baseball hat?
    why not shaved head?
    I'll tell you why -
    cuz someone somewhere knows his appearance was changed...
    cuz somewhere somehow he left in broad daylight...

interesting noone ever questioned if his appearance was changed inside the school...

and another thing -
    assuming some or all of this to be true...
    who changes the appearance of a child scheduled to be killed??
    I'm still with the living kyron theory and I'll stand true to that til I see otherwise.
    Which Photo and Flyer are you talking about? I created one of the two main flyers that have been posted on media sites and that have been distributed.

46. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OR_Newshound For This Useful Post:

This is the doc I created and sent out ... the photo was provided to the Media, I put all the info on it based on what was released by the Family and by NCMEC.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by OR_Newshound; 11-08-2011 at 05:15 AM.

48. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OR_Newshound For This Useful Post:

I guess he hasn't had an age progression poster yet. I wonder when that will happen? If he is with someone else, they most likely color his hair and may have even grown it out and changed the glasses.

Too bad there aren't posters with different looks for these kids. Photo shop is a great tool and it is easy to do. I did it Anna Christian Waters for her mom to see what she would look like with glasses and brown hair. The difference is amazing.

50. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast