Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617
Results 401 to 422 of 422

Thread: Theories we have regarding Kyron's disappearance

  1. #401
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    5,227
    Quote Originally Posted by scandi View Post
    WOW Bern, Knock my socks off as I don't think I have read a more possible and hopeful theory about what happened to Kyron. Thanks for that as it makes a lot of sense to me. I also agree about Dede.

    I drive the freeway out to Forest Grove lately as my G Daughter goes to college there. As I pass by the rolling hills to the North where Kyron disappeared, I always say to myself, 'Where could you be Kyron'?

    I catch myself every time, almost saying 'little' { endearment} Kyron, as he is from all I have learned about him a very BIG boy. Maybe small in stature but BIG in creativity, fired up to learn all he could about everything. And always with a smile on his face. We would all be so proud to have such a child as our own. Yea Yea

    God Bless him wherever he is this afternoon. xox
    There are lots of people now that home school. Neighbors would think nothing of it. If he is in a home or town that is on the out skirts, like a farming community, no one would know who he was. I ask all the time if people know about Kyron Horman and do you know what he looks like and they say, "no". They never heard of him before, it is too far away from where I live. Unless you listen to HLN or come here or on other sites, like we do, you don't know these kids faces that are missing. We are the exception to the rule. So Kaine is right, get his face out there.
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

  2. #402
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    SouthWest Florida
    Posts
    12,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    I have tried to re enact what she would have had to do in order to leave the school, with the baby, and Kyron, and not be seen with him. Then with the time frame given, be at FM stores, two of them, talk to someone outside, go in look around for medication for the baby, get that coffee she had the reciept for and go off to the gym, unload the baby and all her stuff; all the while her phone pinged at SI not where she told LE she was that day, and in the mist of all of this, she had to kill Kyron and get rid of the body. So ya, she said she drove around with the baby for some 1 and a half, but where, when, and how did she kill Kryon? The most logical thing she did was tell Kyron, "when you are finished with looking at the project, meet me at the side door of the school and I will pick you up for your Dr. apt." Then she leaves, puts the baby in the car seat, drives off. When Kyron goes down to the side exit, he is met by DeDe and she tell him, TH left to get the baby ear medication and I am driving you to the Dr's; she will meet us there, and he gets in and is never seen again. I think LE needs to investatage DeDe and her circle. I don't think DeDe hurt Kyron, but she may have passed him off. Where in that part of the country can you place a child that age and never see him again? I think LDS compounds. There is one being built as I type.
    Any school that would allow a child to leave alone should be shut down!
    I dont care if its school hrs or not. Science fairs , book fairs, it is all considered school time. once that door is opend someone should be at that door! this was not a high school....

    We are not allowed to enter our childrens schools without signing in and out
    even when school is over and a book is forgotten, we have to go to the office and sign in and a janitor takes us to the room..

    This left the door open for an unknown to take Kyron and Terri will never ever get charged for this crime....
    JMO

  3. #403
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    SouthWest Florida
    Posts
    12,574
    Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    I've never been 100% convinced that Kyron was actually at the school that morning or that people weren't just assuming that because they saw Terri or Kyron's backpack that he was there too. Whether he was or not, my theory is that he said or did something off the chalk line he was forced to walk and ended up severely punished. Everything said in statements shows that he was miserable, over disciplined, mentally abused, and living in a bad situation for quite awhile.
    I totally agree.
    Kaine saw him that morning didnt he? I cant remember.

  4. #404
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    1,093
    Kaine did see Kyron, but it was at home before Kaine left for work at around 7:30 IIRC.

    Kyron was later seen at the school science fair alive and well by many people, including the PTA president. I think that's been pretty well documented.

  5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EllaMae For This Useful Post:


  6. #405
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    7,292
    I wonder why Kaine and Desiree don't appear in the media more often to get the word out about Kyron? Even if they believe Kyron is dead, Desiree seems to feel that the media was a way to get her voice heard by Terri.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to eileenhawkeye For This Useful Post:


  8. #406
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    5,227
    Quote Originally Posted by eileenhawkeye View Post
    I wonder why Kaine and Desiree don't appear in the media more often to get the word out about Kyron? Even if they believe Kyron is dead, Desiree seems to feel that the media was a way to get her voice heard by Terri.
    It is almost 2 years and nothing. I think Kaine goes around and does as much as he can to get the word out by being at different events with Kyron's information. I know he has a foundation and so does Desiree, she has the FB page too. Media is only interested if you have something new to bring before them for a story. I hope they will get an age progression done for Kyron.
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:


  10. #407
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    It is almost 2 years and nothing. I think Kaine goes around and does as much as he can to get the word out by being at different events with Kyron's information. I know he has a foundation and so does Desiree, she has the FB page too. Media is only interested if you have something new to bring before them for a story. I hope they will get an age progression done for Kyron.
    Desiree has a foundation?

  11. #408
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Oregon girl in Oklahoma
    Posts
    245
    I have been doing an internship with DHS. They have me pick up foster kids to go to and from appointments, i.e. court, visits, doctors, therapy.
    Last week they sent me to get a boy from a school I have never been to before. I walked in and all the classroom doors were closed, and no one was in the office. I peeked out into the hallway hoping to find an official. A little girl (no older than 7) came out of the bathroom and asked me if I was looking for something. I said, "Yes, a teacher." She then tried to help by walking me back to the office.
    I couldn't help but think, "Thank goodness I am a good person!" as I noticed the exit door was just feet away.
    I told her thank you for being helpful, when she walked me back to the empty office, but tried my best to remind her that she should not walk off with strangers even if they are inside her school.
    She left and I stood in the office a few more minutes all by myself and couldn't help but think of Kyron.
    It made me realize in that moment, just how easy it could be for a stranger to take a kid from school. If I had been some sicko, I could have easily coaxed that little girl out the door and she'd been gone without a trace.
    I wonder if the same thing happened to Kyron. All the chaos of the day, a stranger could have easily gone unnoticed. Little Kyron comes out of the bathroom and some one says, "Excuse me little guy, my son and I need help getting our project out of the car. Could you help?" Kids feel a sense of security in school. He may have let his guard down. Just like the little girl I met, "you're in my school, you must be ok".



    **And yes, I told the teacher my concern about the little girl being so trusting**

  12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sweetsavi For This Useful Post:


  13. #409
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    5,227
    Quote Originally Posted by Billylee View Post
    Desiree has a foundation?
    My bad! Sorry she doesn't have a foundation.
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:


  15. #410
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    5,227
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetsavi View Post
    I have been doing an internship with DHS. They have me pick up foster kids to go to and from appointments, i.e. court, visits, doctors, therapy.
    Last week they sent me to get a boy from a school I have never been to before. I walked in and all the classroom doors were closed, and no one was in the office. I peeked out into the hallway hoping to find an official. A little girl (no older than 7) came out of the bathroom and asked me if I was looking for something. I said, "Yes, a teacher." She then tried to help by walking me back to the office.
    I couldn't help but think, "Thank goodness I am a good person!" as I noticed the exit door was just feet away.
    I told her thank you for being helpful, when she walked me back to the empty office, but tried my best to remind her that she should not walk off with strangers even if they are inside her school.
    She left and I stood in the office a few more minutes all by myself and couldn't help but think of Kyron.
    It made me realize in that moment, just how easy it could be for a stranger to take a kid from school. If I had been some sicko, I could have easily coaxed that little girl out the door and she'd been gone without a trace.
    I wonder if the same thing happened to Kyron. All the chaos of the day, a stranger could have easily gone unnoticed. Little Kyron comes out of the bathroom and some one says, "Excuse me little guy, my son and I need help getting our project out of the car. Could you help?" Kids feel a sense of security in school. He may have let his guard down. Just like the little girl I met, "you're in my school, you must be ok".



    **And yes, I told the teacher my concern about the little girl being so trusting**
    Do you know if there were cameras in the school? If not, you should let a school board member know about your experience and remind them of Kyron Horman.
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:


  17. #411
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Auburn, California
    Posts
    4,190

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    It is almost 2 years and nothing. I think Kaine goes around and does as much as he can to get the word out by being at different events with Kyron's information. I know he has a foundation and so does Desiree, she has the FB page too. Media is only interested if you have something new to bring before them for a story. I hope they will get an age progression done for Kyron.
    It's already been almost TWO YEARS??!!! It feels like he just disappeared a few months ago... remember you all figuring out places/roads that Terri might have driven down - all the "dreams" and such i.e. Bern's box!

    But I have to agree with sweetsavi, if you look harmless and in the child's school, they will think you are okay!

    Where are you Kyron?!!
    ******
    Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass...
    It's about learning to dance in the rain!

    ******
    ******
    We are not human beings having a spiritual experience,
    we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

    ******
    ******~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro!
    I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

    ******

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Niner For This Useful Post:


  19. #412
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    7,292
    I'm looking at the replies to a topic made back in September 2010, "Will there be a resolution to this case?". Many posters felt the case would never be solved, and sadly, that's still true.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eileenhawkeye For This Useful Post:


  21. #413
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Washington County, Oregon
    Posts
    471
    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    i think if they burned his body he would have been found.
    JMO
    Agree. Burning wouldn't totally destroy human remains.

    (In Moose Lake, Minnesota, Donald Blom was convicted of murdering 19-year-old Katie Poirier after abducting her from the convenience store where she was working the night shift alone. It took investigators less than two full days to find a single human tooth in Blom's fire pit, and they were able to match it with Katie's dental records. I lived in the area at the time and this is one of those utterly terrifying cases that I will never forget. Blom is serving a life sentence in Pennsylvania.)

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to helpful For This Useful Post:


  23. #414
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    SouthWest Florida
    Posts
    12,574
    Quote Originally Posted by eileenhawkeye View Post
    I'm looking at the replies to a topic made back in September 2010, "Will there be a resolution to this case?". Many posters felt the case would never be solved, and sadly, that's still true.
    This is just my opinion but i feel when a family member or a loved one is responsible for a person going missing they are rarely found!
    The person responsible never talks unless caught!

    JMO

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:


  25. #415
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    243
    Just because the case isn't solved, doesn't mean it won't be. Remember Jaycee Dugard, found alive after 18 years!? Then there's Amber Dubois, remains found after 2 years. I know there's been infants who were kidnapped, who were found many years later. And today, I've seen in the news that some remains have been found which they believe to be Hailey Dunn, who disappeared 2 years ago. Personally I attribute those kind of things to God. He can do anything. It may take a while or it may not be long from now..but I believe this case will be solved. God can do that! Nothing is impossible with God. I too want those who love Kyron to have the closure they need and the people involved to be brought to justice. It's hard to keep waiting, but hang in there, and keep praying!
    John 3:16

  26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shorty42404 For This Useful Post:


  27. #416
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    30
    Even though Kyron has been missing for years now I still think he is alive somewhere. Just a gut feeling. I think it was a stranger abduction not Terri although I don't doubt she was doing something she shouldn't have been when he went missing. Kyron wasn't a big kid and was at the age where they want to please. Don't think it would have been very hard to get him to leave the school with an excuse of "can you help me get something from my car?".
    I believe with my whole heart that he will be found. May the Angels hold his hand until then.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Batshift For This Useful Post:


  29. #417
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    City of Roses, Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    2,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Batshift View Post
    Even though Kyron has been missing for years now I still think he is alive somewhere. Just a gut feeling. I think it was a stranger abduction not Terri although I don't doubt she was doing something she shouldn't have been when he went missing. Kyron wasn't a big kid and was at the age where they want to please. Don't think it would have been very hard to get him to leave the school with an excuse of "can you help me get something from my car?".
    I believe with my whole heart that he will be found. May the Angels hold his hand until then.
    I love your optimism and wish I could share it. I feel that TM would have produced him by now if he were alive. She would not want the whole world thinking she is a murderer if he was just hidden away somewhere. Even if she had no control over where he is, she could confess to LE and at least give them a clue to follow. That would be better than living like a hermit with her folks with people calling you a child killer and never seeing your beloved daughter. No, I think he is gone and she is responsible. MOO.
    Justice is the constant and perpetual will to allot to every man his due. Domitus Ulpian

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to gwenabob For This Useful Post:


  31. #418
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    34,010
    My only nagging question is, what if she knows nothing about what happened to Kyron? It would be awfully hard to prove a negative, if one truly has nothing to offer to LE. If she DID in fact try to arange, jokingly or otherwise, the infamous and not-mentioned-in-well-over-a-year MFH "plot, then maybe her attorneys have told her she has to keep quiet and wait it all out. I just can't think of a way that she could clear herself; she was tagged pretty early as the only POI, formally or otherwise, and no one was going to believe her if she spoke out, searched for Kyron, etc...JMO
    Just my opinion, of course.

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:


  33. #419
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    SouthWest Florida
    Posts
    12,574
    Quote Originally Posted by gwenabob View Post
    I love your optimism and wish I could share it. I feel that TM would have produced him by now if he were alive. She would not want the whole world thinking she is a murderer if he was just hidden away somewhere. Even if she had no control over where he is, she could confess to LE and at least give them a clue to follow. That would be better than living like a hermit with her folks with people calling you a child killer and never seeing your beloved daughter. No, I think he is gone and she is responsible. MOO.
    I always thought TH was responsible but........
    It would only take one person in that entie school to see her walk away with Kyron...Or one perso to see Kyron walk off.
    Whats sad is that the school had no rules about ppl being in a school when students are there...only one way in and one way out all other doors locked.
    every person sign in and out.... anyone could walk in that school and take a child....

    Its way to easy to get away with murder these days dont you agree?

  34. #420
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    City of Roses, Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    2,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    I always thought TH was responsible but........
    It would only take one person in that entie school to see her walk away with Kyron...Or one perso to see Kyron walk off.
    Whats sad is that the school had no rules about ppl being in a school when students are there...only one way in and one way out all other doors locked.
    every person sign in and out.... anyone could walk in that school and take a child....

    Its way to easy to get away with murder these days dont you agree?

    Yes, it is. Hide the body well (easy in the forested Pacific Northwest) and keep your mouth shut.
    Justice is the constant and perpetual will to allot to every man his due. Domitus Ulpian

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to gwenabob For This Useful Post:


  36. #421
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    8,007


    While I have not posted much in Kyron's forum lately, I check regularly for any updates on Kyron !

    It is frustrating, and saddens me, that there have been no updates recently ... no "new" news ... and that Kyron has not been found ...

    JMO ... but from day one, I believe that the perp was Terrie ... she knows where Kyron is !

    Not to be off-topic ... but I found WS when I was researching info on Kyron back in 2010, and this is my post #4000 -- and it's for Kyron !

    for Kyron and that he comes home soon !


  37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:


  38. #422
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    5,227
    Congratulations! I just did mine not long ago too.


    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

  39. The Following User Says Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:


Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 181
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 04:55 PM
  2. Replies: 155
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 08:35 PM
  3. What is your theory in Kyron's Disappearance?
    By Jade2010 in forum Kyron Horman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 06:47 PM
  4. Replies: 100
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 11:42 AM
  5. If Terri truly had no part in Kyron's disappearance...
    By cluciano63 in forum Kyron Horman
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 11:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •