Page 1 of 83 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Please continue here.

ALSO - please remember that name calling will be removed. If you write a really good post, but then call someone names, the ENTIRE post will be removed. All your HARD WORK down the drain. THINK before hitting the POST BUTTON.

All TOS apply - attack the post, NOT the poster. Don't bicker. If someone is getting under your skin, USE the IGNORE button.

As always - if you have questions or problems with moderation or another poster - PM a member of the MOD TEAM. Don't respond in the thread because the responsibility lies with YOU and YOU will be the one that gets the TO.

Thanks Everybody!

Salem

Eta: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144477"]Thread 1[/ame]

I am happy that she doesn't dare show her face in public, at least not yet. If she has gotten tired of hiding, perhaps she should don a red & white striped sweater and a matching stocking cap. She could pretend she is so popular that books are written about her. Oopsie...I forgot ~ that was Waldo. Must be tough, having to face so much public disapproval. Did she really think that the public was going to shower her with roses and bowing and kotowing. She will most likely try to improve her face with reconstruction surgery. But her darkened soul will always give her away and broadcast that evil lurks within.

3. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Caligram For This Useful Post:

My guess is she is with her family in the Bahamas trying to make nice so that she can get the pictures to sell. Since her interview is not selling, she needs pictures of Caylee to make a deal. And those are all with Cindy.

I would expect a fight over pictures and possibly a lawsuit to get what she wants from Hopespring Drive.

grandmaj im confused...i thought her interview was set for 1 mil $, and another outfit in oh was mulling over $5 mill...( i COULD be wrong, but i thought i had read it, orlando sentinel perhaps) peeps saying she was in palm springs area( b/c that is where the ol boy who offered the 1 mil interview was based out of)hammering out the details of that( yes interview but NO lie detector test?) but option b= yeah i could see her in bahamas finally giving her parents a bone, er i mean acknowledge them,especially ca for lying ( moo) on the stand for her..

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to charok For This Useful Post:

There are lots of stories out there but last I heard Baez was in NY trying to negotiate.

The million dollar offer wasn't signed the man said. He said Casey didn't understand she only got 50K upfront and the rest after the interview. Plus I read somewhere he wants her to take a poly and she doesn't want to.

So to be honest I don't think there is a deal. Just lots of talk right now. Good links in the thread about her being offered a million dollars.

I was trying to find the court record for the appeal.
    Instead I found the order given by HHJP on 7-7-11 sentencing KC for the four consecutive sentences.
    On that order, it lists the court costs that she is to pay ($4,000 plus) and then it says that Failure to pay financial obligations will result in the suspension of your driver's license.
    I thought we were talking about a driver's license suspension from way back when, but this was at her final court appearance.

Is this what they are now fighting?

I'm putting a link here, but it probably won't work. It seems that every link someone puts in for a court clerk record reverts back to the home page, at least for me.

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/Hig...seyAnthony.pdf

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to watcher9 For This Useful Post:

She will probably not stay in one place for very long. Her handlers will have to move her every time her location is confirmed. It will get costly for them, and tiring, IMO. I do believe she will connect with Cindy at some point if she hasn't already. But I am not sure she has legal standing to sue for photos in Cindy's possession. I believe if Cindy took the photos they belong to her, not Casey. Casey can only get them if Cindy is willing to hand them over. Or Casey tries to take them by force.

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to krkrjx For This Useful Post:

Doesn't look like Casey is with George and Cindy on their holiday.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/24/casey-...bahamas-photo/

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ladonna For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ladonna View Post

no casey but what is up w/ that mega huge snake vein on ca's arm..that thing just sticks out there and it runs up her whole upper arm....

she may not be there YET, but shes gotta see them sometime, whether to thank them for helping her get acquitted, sending $ in commisary or to war over the caylee pics...

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to charok For This Useful Post:

Who knows where Casey is? So many rumors flying around. If I could hazard a guess, there may have been truth to her being in Palm Springs and I've a feeling that that "hoax" the other day may just have been Casey coming back. I don't think she's very far and St. George's Island may just be the place. I've seen a few news broadcasts and articles about her being in St. George Island and the interesting thing I have noted is that the security guards in that plantation will neither confirm or deny Casey being there. If she wasn't, wouldn't they just say no?

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to curiousc For This Useful Post:

Hey, weren't the getting death threats? Hmmm, then why would their attorney tell the media when they are leaving the Bahamas?????
    Great security details, haha.

Duhhhhh.

19. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DEPUTYDAWG For This Useful Post:

Here's a good link I got from the Motions Sticky Thread that shows HHJP's order on 7/7/11. This order talks about KC's driver's license suspension if she doesn't pay her fines and court costs.

ETA - I thought I had added it -

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/28478118/detail.html
    Last edited by watcher9; 07-24-2011 at 08:15 PM.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to watcher9 For This Useful Post:

On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
    Quote Originally Posted by watcher9 View Post
    Here's a good link I got from the Motions Sticky Thread that shows HHJP's order on 7/7/11. This order talks about KC's driver's license suspension if she doesn't pay her fines and court costs.
    Wanna share the link while you're at it?
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

We have NOT seen FCA since her release from jail, a week now ...

And I hope it stays that way ...

25. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by charok View Post
    no casey but what is up w/ that mega huge snake vein on ca's arm..that thing just sticks out there and it runs up her whole upper arm....

she may not be there YET, but shes gotta see them sometime, whether to thank them for helping her get acquitted, sending $ in commisary or to war over the caylee pics...
    wierd, could it be a shadow? I have never seen a vein like that in an arm.
    any one?
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post

We have NOT seen FCA since her release from jail, a week now ...

And I hope it stays that way ...

how long does plastic surgery on face take to heel up?
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by grandmaj View Post
    My guess is she is with her family in the Bahamas trying to make nice so that she can get the pictures to sell. Since her interview is not selling, she needs pictures of Caylee to make a deal. And those are all with Cindy.

I would expect a fight over pictures and possibly a lawsuit to get what she wants from Hopespring Drive.
    Bet she wishes she had not deleted every photo of Caylee from her PC now...

Quote Originally Posted by DEPUTYDAWG View Post
    Hey, weren't the getting death threats? Hmmm, then why would their attorney tell the media when they are leaving the Bahamas?????
    Great security details, haha.

Duhhhhh.
    Shopping at Senor Frogs??? Senor Frogs is a raucous drinking place, they have them all over the Caribbean- the one in Nassau is right at the end of the cruise ship pier!
    Shopping?

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

Instead I found the order given by HHJP on 7-7-11 sentencing KC for the four consecutive sentences.
    On that order, it lists the court costs that she is to pay ($4,000 plus) and then it says that Failure to pay financial obligations will result in the suspension of your driver's license.
    I thought we were talking about a driver's license suspension from way back when, but this was at her final court appearance.

I'm putting a link here, but it probably won't work. It seems that every link someone puts in for a court clerk record reverts back to the home page, at least for me.

KC lost her drivers license a long time ago. It was posted here somewhere. I will try and find it.

I doubt she would be in the Bahamas because he wouldn't be able to get a passport.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mommaearth For This Useful Post:

Cindy and George spending someone's money. That is sick. Oh look, living the "good life" has left them both fat. I guess a $$$$ health spa deal is next for them. I never would have guessed unemployment is such a great life.
    Frederick The Great - “If my soldiers were to begin to think, not one would remain in the ranks”

36. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Schu7 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mommaearth View Post
    KC lost her drivers license a long time ago. It was posted her somewhere. I will try and find it.

I doubt she would be in the Bahamas because he wouldn't be able to get a passport.
    Here is another link:

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-ex...77/detail.html

Looks like it was suspended in 2010 for non payment of fines.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mommaearth For This Useful Post:

The link from the Court only gives you their home page... click on look up cases.
    Click on criminal cases - click on search by Case # and insert
    2008-CF-013331-A-O and scroll down to 7/21 for details.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

These pictures have to be making Casey's eyes bleed, haha. She'd kill.... to be at Senor Frogs in the Bahamas instead of having to do exactly what her "new family" tells her to do.

If only there were pictures of Cindy in a hot body contest later

42. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to vlpate For This Useful Post:

oh,I think that's exactly why Cindy went to the Bahamas.The passive aggressive war is not over.

44. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to claudicici For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mommaearth View Post
    Here is another link:

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-ex...77/detail.html

Looks like it was suspended in 2010 for non payment of fines.
    They probably thought it was a loss cause. Thinking that she would be in prison for a longggg time.

I just hope she stays where she is, out of sight. But I am sure that is asking too much.

46. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trvl4Lyfe For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 83 123456789101151 ... LastLast