Page 17 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CN2Souls View Post
    http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/28662031/index.html
    Here you go...

Also the Mothers boyfriend is on here talking......
    Just watched and it was actually her cousin not her boyfriend. He refers to mom as his cousin.
    Just my, no one elses

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~greeneyedgirl~ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ~greeneyedgirl~ View Post
    Just watched and it was actually her cousin not her boyfriend. He refers to mom as his cousin.
    Thank you.... I must be loosing it It sound like he (MM) said at 1:22 he was the little girls mom boyfriend...

Going to go listen again....
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CN2Souls For This Useful Post:

snipped for clarity and BBM

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post

Konesha Smith said she believes someone kidnapped her daughter.
    But she said she couldn't remember anything because when the disappearance of 5-year-old Mariha Trenice Smith was discovered early Sunday, Konesha Smith was drunk and passed out on the couch after a party at the home she shared with her sister in the 3800 block of Burlingame.

http://www.freep.com/article/2011072...-missing-child
    They discovered her disappearance early Sunday? Is noon early for them after a party (not impossible) or did they in fact notice her gone earlier than we've been told before?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Donjeta For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by shewhomustnotbenamed View Post
    amber alert

the detroit police department is investigating an incident of an endangered missing child mariha trenice smith from 3827 burlingame street, detroit, michigan.

Mariha trenice smith's description is as follows: Black female, 5 years old, 2 feet 5 inches, 26 pounds black eyes and black hair and was wearing a black t-shirt with pink flowers on it and blue jean pants.

Mariha trenice smith was last seen by her mother sleeping on the family home floor between 3:00am and noon on sunday july 24, 2011.

The detroit police department says mariha trenice smith was allegedly abducted from her residence by an unknown abductor between 3:00am-12:00pm on sunday july 24, 2011.

If you have any information on the alleged victim or abductor immediately telephone 911 or detroit police department at 313-596-5900.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...e&amberid=8770
    what! Five years old and only twenty six pounds and only two feet five inches tall? What?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lonetraveler For This Useful Post:

"I want everybody to shout at the top of their lungs," Bishop Chris Gardner asked his flock Monday afternoon at St. Luke Missionary Baptist Church on the city's west side, a few blocks from where 5-year-old Mariha Trenice Smith went missing Sunday between 3 a.m. and noon.
    "Mariha — we're praying for you."

http://detnews.com/article/20110726/...#ixzz1TE9db9Ay

I'm praying for you, Mariha.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CN2Souls View Post
    Thank you.... I must be loosing it It sound like he (MM) said at 1:22 he was the little girls mom boyfriend...

Going to go listen again....
    They do and he's also identified as boyfriend in the captions

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Donjeta For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    snipped for clarity and BBM

They discovered her disappearance early Sunday? Is noon early for them after a party (not impossible) or did they in fact notice her gone earlier than we've been told before?
    I wish noon was early, i'd love to sleep in until noon. If i get to sleep until 10 on a Sunday i consider that late. JMO.

Who knows what happened here. I cannot imagine the Guilt i would feel in knowing i was passed out drunk/drugged while my child was taken, possibly sexually assaulted and killed then possibly burnt beyond recognition.

Regardless of her condition, IMO no one was caring adequately for those children.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justanother For This Useful Post:

i'm not going to bash the mom or anyone until i know more about what happened. i also know i'm far from perfect. when my kids were little i unfortunately would party with alcohol and pot. kids would be in their rooms. we also had instead of a designated driver a designated child caregiver. this person wouldn't drink nor smoke pot. sometimes there were even two because if i or one of my friends were pregnant we wouldn't party but we would be the one to watch the kids. we were young from 18 - 23. i know we were lucky, no child got hurt. but that sure wasn't because we were great parents. looking back on it i KNOW it was just shear luck. luckily as i got older and my kids did too i stopped doing that. i wouldn't allow drinking or drugs around them.
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to athy For This Useful Post:

Really??? Weird, I must have watched a different video... Sorry
    Just my, no one elses

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~greeneyedgirl~ For This Useful Post:

Oh!!! Thank goodness....

I was just on my way to the store to buy Q-tips...
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CN2Souls For This Useful Post:

Is her name spelled correctly??

I see on a FB page, one of her Uncles saying he is going to get Mariah's (not Mariha) name tattooed on him today.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to justanother For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ~greeneyedgirl~ View Post
    Really??? Weird, I must have watched a different video... Sorry
    No, you were right...Kind-of..

It seems that they run them together on there...
    And when I was posting it kept putting the one with the cousin on it.
    The the Hamburger commercial, then the one with the boyfriend.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to CN2Souls For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    "I want everybody to shout at the top of their lungs," Bishop Chris Gardner asked his flock Monday afternoon at St. Luke Missionary Baptist Church on the city's west side, a few blocks from where 5-year-old Mariha Trenice Smith went missing Sunday between 3 a.m. and noon.
    "Mariha — we're praying for you."

http://detnews.com/article/20110726/...#ixzz1TE9db9Ay

I'm praying for you, Mariha.
    She is a gorgeous little girl. I so hope she is found okay and that she just wandered off or something.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

I admit that I have just now dropped in on this case but already I'm totally shocked at a couple of things.

On the video below, there is a burned out house where a little girl's body was just found and dna is being checked with the mother who "lost" the five year old little girl to identify the little girl. However, I'm a bit surprised that there is no crime scene tape barricade at all around this crime scene where the little girl was burned...........

http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/28666404/index.html

I'm also confused as to who exactly was responsible for caring for the children during this all nighter party?

The mother's sister is also her aunt?
    The mother's boyfriend is also her cousin?

Help me here.

I'll keep reading but sadly I think I know where this case is going. The possibility that another little five year old girl is missing and was burned in a crack house about a mile from a missing five year old girl's house is just not feasible to me.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lonetraveler For This Useful Post:

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Latest on noon news WDIV (Channel 4) www.clickondetroit.com :

* Police continue to question Konesha Smith regarding the disappearance of her daughter

* Konesha Smith to have DNA test at nearby hospital for comparison to charred remains in burned house

* Arson investigators at the scene of the fire found a small piece of a black shirt with pink rosebuds that matches the description of the shirt that Mariha was wearing when last seen

* Grandmother prays with Mariha's cousins and asks G-d to protect the little girl's "soul"

The grandma has made some unusual comments. I don't have a good feeling about the outcome here. jmo

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Page 17 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast