Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 605
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,289
    Quote Originally Posted by mamamia54 View Post
    Yep, so for what purpose would he have done this? He could clearly see that she was stumbling, not herself, yet he takes her to his place. For what?
    There are few assumptions here-one, that he was totally clear headed himself and two, that she was pretty much completely gone at this time. Intoxication by drugs and/alcohol is not that simple. She could fall one moment and then be up and screaming for more the next. Two drunk/intoxicated people together can be an utter disaster of non-logical thought. As sober, reasoned adults who are presumably not under the influence, it is easy to say how the night should have happened. I am not sure if you try to put on intoxicated glasses what the night would have been like for them.

    So, CR could be a rapist murderer, he could be just a jerk, or he could be just a drunk guy who was partying with a drunk girl he liked before passing out. It is frustrating that so many different stories can be read into the facts that we know.


  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darcyline For This Useful Post:


  3. #182
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcyline View Post
    There are few assumptions here-one, that he was totally clear headed himself and two, that she was pretty much completely gone at this time. Intoxication by drugs and/alcohol is not that simple. She could fall one moment and then be up and screaming for more the next. Two drunk/intoxicated people together can be an utter disaster of non-logical thought. As sober, reasoned adults who are presumably not under the influence, it is easy to say how the night should have happened. I am not sure if you try to put on intoxicated glasses what the night would have been like for them.

    So, CR could be a rapist murderer, he could be just a jerk, or he could be just a drunk guy who was partying with a drunk girl he liked before passing out. It is frustrating that so many different stories can be read into the facts that we know.
    Apparently he wasn't clear headed himself, seeing that he can't remember anything that happened after he was beaten up.


  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mamamia54 For This Useful Post:


  5. #183
    Quote Originally Posted by phantomthought View Post
    I would disagree.We know she went to sports with her "male acquaintance" as the police would put it
    I don't think we do know that. See this timeline, for instance - http://www.heraldtimesonline.com/sto...qp-1931501.sto.

    It indicates she left with a companion, but does not say she arrived with one.


  6. #184
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    464
    Quote Originally Posted by obody View Post
    Complete speculation on my part, along with a question: IF cadaver dogs indicated on one of the vehicles, would that really be enough to detain someone? Or would they be looking for more evidence first? It could explain why they aren't searching the landfill.
    If cadaver dogs hit on a decomposing scent in somebodies apartment or vehicle, this in itself is not enough evidence. Linking that to some type of physical evidence would make it all that much stronger of a case. Without knowing exactly what has happened to LS, what crime would you charge these people with? I doubt they would try to detain a POI even if they got a scent because they would not want to put their cards down on the table until they can move forward with a prosecution. But getting that scent would certainly put LE on the right track and could rule out a majority of scenarios for them. Same goes for the landfill, besides the cost, bringing cadaver dogs to the dumpsters in the area would be a start. But as I linked to before, in the Hailey Dunn case they hit on her scent and found some items of her's after searching the landfill, but it did not help them find her or move closer to a prosecution. That does not mean LS could not be found in the landfill, but it shows that it is a long shot.


  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frogzilla For This Useful Post:


  8. #185
    Quote Originally Posted by mamamia54 View Post
    Yep, so for what purpose would he have done this? He could clearly see that she was stumbling, not herself, yet he takes her to his place. For what?
    I would assume that both were blackout drunk/high. And if something happened at CR's, it's something that MB and JR (who have all taken at least some form of polygraph) and possibly a 3:38AM witness are all in on.


  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnalyticalExaminer For This Useful Post:


  10. #186
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniek View Post
    the psychic's cadaver dogs hit the same place the police's cadaver dogs hit
    Says who? I have seen no such info reported, and seriously doubt that LE would even leak such information.


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to AnalyticalExaminer For This Useful Post:


  12. #187
    Perhaps you missed this?

    [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6948162"]IN IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #19 - Page 25 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to mamamia54 For This Useful Post:


  14. #188
    Quote Originally Posted by AnalyticalExaminer View Post
    Says who? I have seen no such info reported, and seriously doubt that LE would even leak such information.
    You certainly know how to clear out a room lol.


  15. #189
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by AnalyticalExaminer View Post
    I don't think we do know that. See this timeline, for instance - http://www.heraldtimesonline.com/sto...qp-1931501.sto.

    It indicates she left with a companion, but does not say she arrived with one.
    In this article we have HT saying she left JR's with the same male companion to go to kilroys that your link has her leaving Kilroys with.I guess you can say she is wrong then we would have to question if LS ever went to JR's with DR in the first place. http://www.lohud.com/article/2011061...ght-parents-TV


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to phantomthought For This Useful Post:


  17. #190
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NYC transplant to rural PA
    Posts
    2,631
    Quote Originally Posted by AnalyticalExaminer View Post
    I don't think we do know that. See this timeline, for instance - http://www.heraldtimesonline.com/sto...qp-1931501.sto.

    It indicates she left with a companion, but does not say she arrived with one.
    HT told us that LS and CR went to Kilroys (Sports) together
    Spierer, Rohn and Rosenbaum watched a basketball game at Rosenbaum's, said Tamir, who is friends with Rohn and Rosenbaum. They were joined there by Corey Rossman, who lives two doors down, she said. Tamir said Mike Beth, Rossman's roommate, was also there.

    A while later, Rossman and Spierer went to a bar, Tamir said, and Rohn returned to Smallwood.
    http://www.lohud.com/article/2011061...ght-parents-TV

    so, if you believe the HT time line, LS and CR went to Sports and then went to Smallwood. But, HT is only reciting what was told to her. And witnesses from Sports quoted elsewhere do not say that LS was seen with CR.

    eta: phantomthought beat me to it!


  18. #191
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NYC transplant to rural PA
    Posts
    2,631
    Quote Originally Posted by mamamia54 View Post
    Yep, so for what purpose would he have done this? He could clearly see that she was stumbling, not herself, yet he takes her to his place. For what?
    Maybe he WAS taking her to her place (Smallwood 5th floor) but after being confronted and punched out, I would assume that he would rather go back to his place rather than trying to bring her back upstairs...


  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elmomom For This Useful Post:


  20. #192
    Quote Originally Posted by elmomom View Post
    Maybe he WAS taking her to her place (Smallwood 5th floor) but after being confronted and punched out, I would assume that he would rather go back to his place rather than trying to bring her back upstairs...
    Do we know for certain that she lived on the 5th floor?


  21. #193
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    298
    Quote Originally Posted by elmomom View Post
    Maybe he WAS taking her to her place (Smallwood 5th floor) but after being confronted and punched out, I would assume that he would rather go back to his place rather than trying to bring her back upstairs...
    but why did he want to take her with him? we heard the fight had nothing to do with her, why wouldn't he just leave?


  22. #194
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NYC transplant to rural PA
    Posts
    2,631
    Quote Originally Posted by mamamia54 View Post
    Do we know for certain that she lived on the 5th floor?
    Yes we do know that.
    But we do not know who else lives on the 5th floor


  23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to elmomom For This Useful Post:


  24. #195
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NYC transplant to rural PA
    Posts
    2,631
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniek View Post
    but why did he want to take her with him? we heard the fight had nothing to do with her, why wouldn't he just leave?
    Besides the obvious (they were both trashed and not acting logically) it sounds like she was following him, or attempting to, and he helped her out of the building. I don't think anyone has said definitively that the fight had nothing to do with her - just that she was not involved in the physical confrontation.


Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 635
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 02:30 AM
  2. Replies: 707
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 08:51 PM
  3. Replies: 541
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 09:39 AM
  4. Replies: 506
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 03:13 AM
  5. Replies: 542
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 01:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •