General discussion about Websleuths Radio

Thanks Kimster.

Please everyone feel free to offer not only guest suggestions but anything you can think of that would make Websleuths Radio better.

We are working on special segmants and such but I would love to hear your ideas.

Are there any way you could have someone on the West Memphis Three case come one? The reason I ask is because of their evidentiary hearing in December. Would love to hear more about the up and coming hearing in their case. I know it's a long shot, but don't hurt to ask and throw it out there.

Are there any way you could have someone on the West Memphis Three case come one? The reason I ask is because of their evidentiary hearing in December. Would love to hear more about the up and coming hearing in their case. I know it's a long shot, but don't hurt to ask and throw it out there.

It's not a long shot at all. Do you have any one in particular you would like to hear from?

It's not a long shot at all. Do you have any one in particular you would like to hear from?
I have a few ideas , but am asking arund in the WM3 forum for some ideas for a guest as well and then get back in touch with you.

Thank you

Okay. I don't think the lawyers would be able to discuss much, but I've narrowed it down to three people.

Mara Leveritt who wrote Devils Knot and who writes articles and keeps up with a lot of info.

Stephen Braga who is Damien's lawyer.

Steve Jones one of the other probation officer's.

One of these three would be great, especially Mara Leveritt.

(Thanks to Compassionate Reader and Cappuccino for their input)

That would be AWESOME. I won't go into how I feel about their guilt or innocence, but spreading the word about the latest DNA report and the upcoming hearing(s) would be most welcomed.

Tricia - great show. I was in tears on Sunday! You have some really fabulous guests, and you are obviously very well respected in the true crime community.

MOO

Mel

O.K I'm going to critic the show a little. Hopefully Kimster doesn't zap me with her ray gun. I think that the show needs more audience participation. I think that if you let the guest tell their story and then take questions from either the chat room or from the phones. I know that you had to be sensitive with the Harrington's, but you have the screening room to find out what questions are going to be asked and if you find it improper or offensive then move on to the next caller. Then with the chat room you can see the questions. I find with my show that sometimes the guest like questions because they run out of things to say. Or maybe save the last 15 minutes for peoples opinions. Just a thought. I hope you continue to have open mic night, where we can all vent. Running a show is a lot of work and your doing a good job Tricia and Kimster. When we go back full time in the fall you're more that welcomed to critic my show.

I love the radio show and was wondering if there were any plans to convert it into a podcast after it's broadcast? It would be brilliant to have it available on iTunes, and I think it would help popularise the show.

Wrt the West Memphis Three - an interesting pair of guests would be Mara Leveritt and Jerry Driver. Leveritt has long been a critic of the case, and Driver is the original source of the accusations of Satanic ritual murder levelled at Damien Echols. I'd like to hear those two confront each other, fur might fly though.

Incidentally, how about a programme on the whole phenomenom of Satanic Panic and the false allegations it lead to? Things like the McMartin Pre-School trial, the Bakersfield and Kerns cases and others.

Now that the WM3 have been freed would still like to have people we've mentioned on. The gag order would be off and could speak more freely about things.

I just wanted to say Thanks for the WebSleuth Radio!

I access WS via my cell phone, so often URL's, Apps, etc. do not work for me. Audio streaming is an even worse nightmare, practically non-functioning for most audio/video. As I use my Blackberry not an iPhone. Imagine my surprise when I clicked the link for WS Radio access expecting it would not work (like most of my attempts to access audio/videos), instead there was a phone number I could easily call and listen to the archived discussion, WAY COOL! *smiles big*...So, of course, I had to stop over to this forum and say, "Thank You! for having a WS Radio set up that "anyone" can access!" Great Job!!, and Thank you for all of your time and effort on behalf of your WS Members! *smiles*

In my opinion, it is just one more reason this web forum is so superior to others! Thanks Again!

I love the radio show and was wondering if there were any plans to convert it into a podcast after it's broadcast? It would be brilliant to have it available on iTunes, and I think it would help popularise the show.

I'm wondering about this as well. I do data entry and listen to podcasts all day and I would love to be able to listen to this and even listen to older shows, even though the cases are closed (like the Casey Anthony case)

I'm wondering about this as well. I do data entry and listen to podcasts all day and I would love to be able to listen to this and even listen to older shows, even though the cases are closed (like the Casey Anthony case)

First I am an idiot when it comes to tech stuff. But I think you can download it anytime.

Go to the archives (It's in this forum at the top) and click on the link of the show you want and I think you can download it to your iPod from there.

If you have any trouble contact me at 801 560 1933

I'm gonna chime in here and suggest that Sheba from Illinois be a regular participant on your broadcasts.

:seeya:

I'd like to hear an interview with defense attorneys on what the strict rules of conducting a defense are and which ones are commonly violated by unscrupulous lawyers. With a focus on what JB's coming book could cost him as far as admitting to illegal defense activities.

Some questions;

How did JB avoid sanction from the Florida bar.

Do lawyers make up their own stories or can they only go with what defendants tell them.

Since JB knew Caylee was dead from day 1 is it illegal not to report it?

If he knew where the body was is it illegal to not report it?

Whatever happened to his possible Florida bar violations.

Another one would be an interview with Tim Miller on his experiences with KC's family and his experiences with the Milsteads.

Whenever I listen live it keeps buffering (I guess that's what it's doing) and I lose a lot of the conversation. It's done it every time I tune in. I really want to listen in real time but I've had to click off and then listen later to the recorded version. I always connect through a link here on Websleuths.

I haven't seen anybody else comment about this so I thought maybe it was just me and my PC. Does anybody else have this problem or a suggestion for me?

Thanks and I enjoy your show

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back