Mystery prisoner in Utah

LadyL

Reaction score
A mystery man arrested on minor charges more than three weeks ago remains behind bars in Utah while law enforcement officials try to determine his true identity, which he refuses to reveal.

The unidentified man, who has graying hair, a light beard and is believed to be in his 60's, was arrested on July 1 for trespassing in a parking garage.

http://news.yahoo.com/mystery-prisoner-utah-jail-authorities-stumped-195453847.html

wow! I wonder how long they can hold him ..he must have done something

That's very interesting. I wonder why LE didn't publish his mug shot? So they don't think he's homeless and has business to tend to. Have they looked into alzheimers disease? For someone to be arrested with no form of ID, and not giving up info, is pretty rare IMHO.

I hope he's just not using the system for 3 hots and a cot.

MOO

Mel

OK is anyone here a whiz at finding mug shots? I wonder if a mug cannot be posted without a name attached to it? I would like to know more of a description of this guy, approx ht and wt, etc. I have my reasons but cannot go into it in depth right now as it is a bit of a long story.

TIA

wm

art-ohio-420x0.jpg

This is his mug shot.

Maybe he just needs some free healthcare :floorlaugh: Or maybe he is hiding from his wife ....

Utah County jail’s ‘mystery man’ identified

A mystery man who has been locked up in the Utah County Jail since July 1 has been identified as a missing New Mexico man, sheriff’s officials said Tuesday.

Philip Todd Beavers, 61, of Farmington, N.M., had "lost his job and could not find work" and left his hometown around June 24, the Utah County Sheriff’s Office said.

http://m.sltrib.com/sltrib/mobile/52263401-78/county-utah-sheriff-information.html.csp

thanks for the update ~n/t~

I feel bad for him. He obviously needs some help and was too stubborn (or mentally ill?) while in jail to ask for it.

now he'll be released with possibly nowhere to go and no one to help him ...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford
Back