908 users online (169 members and 739 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Barbara Blaine, Founder of SNAP. Especially given the recent events at Penn State.
    I am working right now to get a rep to join us Sunday for this topic.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Quote Originally Posted by Cazzie View Post
    Sorry, not trying to spam this thread. I keep having great ideas.

How about a special on Forensics Astrology? And perhaps some of our WS astrologers could be guests.

I know our WS FA forum has closed, and I sure miss it. JMO, but I don't think keeping it closed (for whatever the reasons are) would preclude a feature on FA.
    OMG MY DEAR YOU ARE NOT SPAMMING. THANK YOU.

Keep the ideas coming. I need them.

Since Dr. Wecht had to cancel (thanks to Dr. Phil moving his interview from today Thursday to Monday) I am scrambling to get some guests so no worries. Love the ideas. Thank you.

CLICK HERE

OR

Quote Originally Posted by Jacie Estes View Post
    Have Josh Powell come on the show.

First he can do a segment on making s'mores in a van, in a blizzard, with 2 young boys. Impossible you say, he doesn't think so.

THEN he can talk about where Susan IS, where he really was that night and where his creepy daddy was. thanks
    Hahahaha. Yes, I'm sure Josh will jump at the chance. He loves me so.

What a jerk.

CLICK HERE

OR

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    OMG MY DEAR YOU ARE NOT SPAMMING. THANK YOU.

Keep the ideas coming. I need them.

Since Dr. Wecht had to cancel (thanks to Dr. Phil moving his interview from today Thursday to Monday) I am scrambling to get some guests so no worries. Love the ideas. Thank you.
    To me, this is SUCH a valid topic, even tho many many people cast it off as being bunk.

SO many FA readings here were "right on"...even tho those of us holded up hope (or was it denial? was it positive thinking?)....

Also...our FA forum here, for me, helped me resolve my emotions about the cases and victims...gave insight to me about how/why/what happened...

Yes of course, FA is not 100% accurate...but should we cast if off?

OK, I will admit it now...I am begging you to re-open the FA forum here. Even tho I know many FA's had real life issues that took precedence...and just by virtue of this kind of work, it is grueling and emotionally hard...but IMO, FA is a very valid method of crime investigation.

/begging

In the interest of cold cases, well, some warm cases before they go cold...I would love to have the McStay family, the Jamison family, Gail Nowacki featured.

And oh hey, how about a feature on sleuthing itself (especially by non-professionals)? Kinda a way to get more sleuths on board here and about...doing what we do?

Quote Originally Posted by Cazzie View Post
    In the interest of cold cases, well, some warm cases before they go cold...I would love to have the McStay family, the Jamison family, Gail Nowacki featured.

And oh hey, how about a feature on sleuthing itself (especially by non-professionals)? Kinda a way to get more sleuths on board here and about...doing what we do?
    Wow this is a great idea my dear. THANK YOU

CLICK HERE

OR

The case of Jerry "Mike" Williams is really interesting. There is a thread here about it. Cold case about missing man....his wife and his best friend rushed the death certificate and married......now the best friend is being held after attempting to kill her.

greenpalm is offline I don't say much unless I've really thought it through. Then I go on and on.
    Have you ever done a show on forensic dogs? I'd love to hear our own Websleuths Oriah & Sarx tell us more about their processes. Frankly, I wish there was a standard "DOG Info" sticky that had FAQ these experts had already answered. It seems like we rehash the same details about the dogs every time they get used (at least in high profile cases). That was two suggestions one for Websleuth's radio, and one for a forensic dog FAQ. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by greenpalm View Post
    Have you ever done a show on forensic dogs? I'd love to hear our own Websleuths Oriah & Sarx tell us more about their processes. Frankly, I wish there was a standard "DOG Info" sticky that had FAQ these experts had already answered. It seems like we rehash the same details about the dogs every time they get used (at least in high profile cases). That was two suggestions one for Websleuth's radio, and one for a forensic dog FAQ. Thanks!
    Thanks my dear. I have spoken to Oriah about this and I'm sure in the near future we will do a show on this very interesting topic.

Thank you everyone. Please keep the suggestions coming.

CLICK HERE

OR

Okay, I've got some:

1) Websleuths own CarlK from the UID threads (not his whole screen name, but you can find him . He is very knowledgeable and such a champ for the missing and unidentified.

2) Dr. G (coroner from Anthony case) This is a two-for-one. I'm guessing she would be an interesting guest for both the Unidentifed forum folks and the Caylee Anthony folks. And anyone who is a fan of her show.

3) James Renner, author. He was an investigative journalist who tirelessly covered the still unsolved murder of 11 year old Amy Mihaljevic in Ohio in the 80's. More recently he has been working to uncover the truth behind the Maura Murray disappearance. He's controversial, people tend to love/hate him, but I bet he'd be an interesting guest.

4)

Quote Originally Posted by bogeygal View Post
    I would really enjoy Websleuths Radio to interview the author "Anne Rule".

Having read all her books about true crime, it would be interesting to have her opinion and thoughts on Caylee Anthony's murder, as well as other cases here on Websleuths.

Just my thoughts...I can dream can't I?
    Good thing the show is taped, because I think many of the members would positively swoon!!!! I adore Anne Rule!

How about Sheila Sharp, the (then) teen who found her mother, brother, and brother's friend murdered? The Keddie Cabin Murders (as they are known) are a cold case from April 12, 1981.

• Yes, Ann Rule would be awesome as a guest for WS radio!!!

• Dr. G (love her!)

• Mark Fuhrman

• Kyron's parents, Desiree Young and Kaine Horman

• Rebecca Zahau's family

• Whenever possible please bring back Dawn Kauffman, Dr. Glenn Lipson and Dr. Cyril Wecht. They're quite fascinating to listen to and their knowledge is incredible.

You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.

My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.

Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

Pauley Purette

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauley_Perrette"]Pauley Perrette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

#789UMCO unidentified found The victim was discovered on September 8, 2004 in the Flat Tops, White River National Forest, Garfield County, Colorado
    Estimated Date of Death: No longer than 5 years prior to discovery he left a note to "LIB"
    PLEASE HELP me find out who this unidentified person is so he can be buried rightfully near his family...

I DO NOT TOLERATE HARASSMENT...

Kathryn Casey, true crime author. She has a new book on the Kari Baker murder coming out this year. She also wrote a book on the Belinda Temple murder, Shattered.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=Lacey+Buenfil

In the search for Missing Person - Lacey Buenfil

I think it would be great if Cyndee Cox came on the program for a few minutes to discuss how the search for Lacey is progressing. I mentioned the WS radio show to her on the Facebook page for Lacey.
    "....I can always be available to get Laceys story out there... We search every sat and sunday ,but I can do whatever I need to do... our search parties are slowing down and we are losing volunteers I know everyone is getting tired but I also know we need to get the word out that we need volunteers!!! THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY!!! CYNDEE"

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast