FL FL - Miami, HispMale Skeletal UP6152, 30-34, in submerged car, Oct'04

Englishleigh, it's a possibility. Yet, I doubt it. It wasn't Mark's car... and there is a good deal of crime in Miami. I would have thought a car accident, since there are so many canals. BUT, the body in "belts" says no accident.

englishleigh said:
Could this be Mark Jackson??

Englishleigh-

That was my first thought. I tried to temper it with the fact that there are several men missing from that general area, but I'm hoping that they are able to identify him soon, whoever he is.

-Amanda

amandab said:
Englishleigh-

That was my first thought. I tried to temper it with the fact that there are several men missing from that general area, but I'm hoping that they are able to identify him soon, whoever he is.

-Amanda

Me, too, Amanda!!

I e-mailed them, hoping for an update. Will let you know what I find out.

Of course, I never got a response to my e-mail. Does anyone here know a good way to get some info out of them?

There's been no other news on this, either?? I wonder if it was a mob hit.

The original link is dead so I'm not certain that it's the same case but the circumstances seem to fit what little information is given in this thread.
NamUs UP Case Number: 6152 https://identifyus.org/en/cases/6152
ME/C Case Number: 2004-2317
Miami-Dade County, Florida
30 to 34 Year Old White Hispanic/Latino Male

This is a still unidentified man who was found at SR 836 and Florida Turnpike in Miami, discovered by police inside a car in a fresh water lake.
Date found October 17, 2004 at 12:00 AM
Estimated age Adult - Pre 30
Minimum age 30 years
Maximum age 34 years
Race White
Ethnicity Hispanic/Latino
Sex Male
Weight (pounds) , Cannot Estimate
Height (inches) 68, Measured
Was wearing
-Black jeans "Levi Strauss" 31*30 and a belt
-Size 8.5 brown LUGZ
-Watch stopped at 6:35. a gold colored ring with two crosses.
Personal effects also include a cell phone clipped to the jeans, dental floss containing little plastic bags of white powdery substance, and a wallet containing multiple identifuication cards.
Dentals are available, no fingerprints, DNA submitted but tests not complete.

Surely you can estimate weight if you know he's 5'8" and a 31" waist. I'd say that would have to be around 150.

I have looked around for info on this guy and have not seen anything. the original article does not work either

…..Watch stopped at 6:35. a gold colored ring with two crosses. Personal effects also include a cell phone clipped to the jeans, dental floss containing little plastic bags of white powdery substance, and a wallet containing multiple identification cards.....

So I'm guess this white or hispanic man either had fake ID or the details were so washed out from the water that they couldn't distinguish the information.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back