Not open for further replies.

fran

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Please continue here:

From previous thread:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #3

Please continue here.

Thread 1

Thread 2

ALSO - please remember, we do NOT sleuth minors, we do NOT post identifying information about minors, we do NOT name minors.

If a minor is a victim or has been publically named by LE as a perp, then their name may be used. In this particular case, the ONLY minor that may be identified by name is Max, because he was a victim. ALL other minors are OFF THE TABLE.

This is a strict rule and your cooperation is appreciated.

Thanks,

Salem

ETA: Further explanation on minor names. Even when quoting from MSM or other sources, if the minor is not the victim or the perp, we change the name to initials. We do NOT quote the name of the minor. This is to protect the minor. Please keep that in mind. Try to put yourself in the shoes of the parent of that minor. What would you think if your child's name was splattered all over the web.

Thanks Guys!

7/27 Shacknai Death Probe Comes Down to the Rope, the Party and the Reputation

... the deaths — and the revelations that he and his ex-wife frequently attracted the attention of law enforcement in the past — threaten to turn his reputation from grieving, inconsolable victim to ogre. Keeping the media in line will be Sitrick’s job No.1 until charges are brought or declined.

http://www.bnet.com/blog/drug-business/shacknai-death-probe-comes-down-to-the-rope-the-party-and-the-reputation/9243

Rebecca Nalepa’s Knots May Solve Case
LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – Rebecca Nalepa was found with her hands and legs bound. Those knots may now solve her case, investigators told news today. Rebecca Nalepa (photos below) aka Rebecca Zahau was found with her arms still bound behind her back in one knot, and her feet bound with another knot. She was not hanging in a noose when she was found, even thought that is how Adam Shacknai (photo below) reportedly found her. As detailed on Sunday, most readers contend it would have been physically impossible for Rebecca Nalepa to get into a hanging state unless she utilized certain types of knots. Today, local investigators confirm much the same in a statement to news.

I haven't heard that the police have spoken with the media lately.

Has anyone else heard or read this before the above blog mentions it?

Thanks.

The head stabilization device has various pieces. The process starts with a thin "board" which is slid carefully under a potential neck injury patent's head. After the board is in place, the foam blocks (which are separate) are put into correct position stabilizing the head. After this, the straps are put on and tightened, so the head is stabilized and the neck will not move causing further spinal cord damage.

The board and the foam head pieces are not seen in this photo, but it appears that the blue strap is still lying on near the patient. Many of these straps and "devices" are disposable and would not be something that the EMTs would pick up and put back on the ambulance.

so it could be the straps to that device that we are seeing? thank you for that information, pensfan. i would not be surprised to find out it wasn't a scarf at all.

Where exactly is the spotlight on Jonah Shacknai? Check Shacknai's Forbes CEO bio. He is one of the principal designers of BigPharma' s rise to a $400 billion dollar industry, starting as a chief congressional aide in 1977-- (at the age of 20, if the bio is to be believed). He helped to design Bayh-Dole legislation, then was patent attorney for 30 major multinational pharmaceutical companies. Then followed his personal love, the sicko Nip/Tuck scene (evidence of multiple cosmetic surgeries right on his face). Current critiques of Big Pharma as a rogue industry might point to him. He knows where many of the bodies are buried and would be a crucial player if BigPharma execs were to be examined by Congress like the tobacco industry was. The bizarre nature of the girlfriend 's death has the earmarks of a warning killing. So does the clean nature of the crime scene. Amateur murderers leave lots of clues -- pros clean up. There's plenty of evidence of cover-up. Donating the child's organs in such a case. Really? The terse death certificates, whisking away of witnesses, etc.

Just a hunch.

7/27 The Hanging Question of Coronado

But here’s the thing: one of our trainers saw Jonah here two days after it happened, after Rebecca died. He was here at the gym by himself.

[warning: it's kind of a long slog; opinions by locals; enter at your own risk]

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/2011/jul/27/citylights2-hanging-question-coronado/

From Tom, an accountant:
"I don’t have a clue what happened in this case, but I’m guessing they were playing a [sex] game and it got out of hand."

Mmmm I don't think any one of us here at WS has posted this theory! And I thought we had every theory covered!!!

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-07-27-mansion-woman-hang_n.htm

Woman's hanging investigated in Coronado, Calif.
--snipped--

Investigators with the San Diego Sheriff's Department, who are probing the suspicious death in Coronado this month, await toxicology results from Zahau's autopsy.

Sgt. Roy Frank of the department's homicide unit said, "We're still weeks out" from concluding whether Zahau committed suicide or was murdered.

Frank said his department has spoken with Zahau's family and has had 15 investigators working the case, along with additional forensic technicians and investigators from the California Department of Justice. He said the probe "is progressing well."

"It's real important to let that evidence come out first before we pass any judgment," Frank said.

Zahau's family has set up a charity fund in her memory for the benefit of orphans in her native country, at www.burma-orphans.com.

Completely random, but every time I see the pic of RN/JS with the purple background it reminds me of a (very bad) prom picture. And they are wearing coordinating colors. Belch. I assume an office party or something. It looks like he has used too many injections of his drugs as well.

Another point - someone earlier mentioned bruises (rumors of) on MS. I'd be suspicious of a 6 year old boy who didn't have any bruises! Those come with play and having fun. Obviously, abuse is different, but most kids have bruises.

Apparently law enforcement HAS talked to the media....

From Tom, an accountant:
"I don’t have a clue what happened in this case, but I’m guessing they were playing a [sex] game and it got out of hand."

Mmmm I don't think any one of us here at WS has posted this theory! And I thought we had every theory covered!!!

It has been discussed here, however that falls under an accident.

Law enforcement HAS ruled out an accident.

They specifically said they don't believe it was a sex game gone wrong. (I can't find that, but I know I saw it... anyone else?)

They said it was homicide or suicide, period.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-07-27-mansion-woman-hang_n.htm

"I've really got an open mind," Frank said of Zahau's death. "It's either going to be suicide or homicide."

But here’s the thing: one of our trainers saw Jonah here two days after it happened, after Rebecca died. He was here at the gym by himself.

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/2011/jul/27/citylights2-hanging-question-coronado/

Did Rebecca have any belongings at the gym? Some people keep a locker there if they go frequently and she certainly went frequently.

Maybe Jonah went to get her things, just like her family did at the house? It would have been at about the same time that her family was getting the stuff at the house.

From Tom, an accountant:

But WHO would she be having these sex games with? I really doubt Max's dad was into intense sex that night, after spending the day watching his son, clinically dead, laying connected to tubes in intensive care. I really don't think he would be there having wild sex that night. imoo

... snipped ...

Did Rebecca have any belongings at the gym? Some people keep a locker there if they go frequently and she certainly went frequently.

Maybe Jonah went to get her things, just like her family did at the house? It would have been at about the same time that her family was getting the stuff at the house.

My impression of this persons full statement is that he was implying that JS was working out alone two days after RN was found (Wed) - that would make it Fri and two days before MS' official death (Sun).

If so, someone may have seen whether or not he had any scratches, cuts, bruises on his hands, arms, face, etc.

In this article,
http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Rebecca-Zahaus-Family--126121118.html
Rebecca's sister said:
"Rebecca was very intelligent and achieved anything she set her mind on."

I'm not accusing the victim of anything, but as a jilted wife myself, I felt that the woman that my husband left me for was out to take my life. The first time I met her, before I knew that she was sleeping with my husband, she actually asked me to give her a tour of my house and borrowed my bikini to go in my jacuzzi with my 6 year old daughter. (I may add that no one else at the party went in the pool...) This also was "a very intelligent woman who achieved anything she set her mind on."

Where as I now tolerate this woman for my children's sake, I can totally see a less stable, jilted wife feeling she has motive to make RZ pay for taking her only child from her. Also, remember, RZ called Max her son according to the doggie daycare guy, and was preparing to throw a party in DS's former house.

I'm not saying this is OK, I'm just saying, it adds up to one believable motive.

I’ll bet one posted image of the best dessert I can find that DS is and has been in a psych ward or psych facility beginning close to MS’ memorial (Tues 7/19).

Any takers?

FROM YOUR LINK..."ONE LITTLE BUNCH OF FLOWERS"...that's just too sad.

One little bunch of flowers had no name, but it was clearly addressed to Rebecca.

“It is the way you listened, the way you comforted, the way you related to my every heartache, my every victory, even my losses, you were a true friend.”

I
Has anyone else heard or read this before the above blog mentions it?

Thanks.

Just today (don't remember where), I read a brief one-liner that investigators' focus was on the "knot". It seems we're getting more out of LA news, now that the local news is no longer camped in front of the mansion. I notice a lot of the AP news comes from LA.

I’ll bet one posted image of the best dessert I can find that DS is and has been in a psych ward or psych facility beginning close to MS’ memorial (Tues 7/19).

Any takers?

Nope... I'd be right there also, if MS was my little boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46