1396 users online (275 members and 1121 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiesmom View Post
    I read the questions...To me, it looks like they were trying to get to the truth.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...swer--did.html
    Only if you believe that Kate McCann is guilty. The Portuguese Attorney General did not agree with The PJ.

I don't think anyone KNOWS if the McCanns are guilty, except the McCanns, at least for now.

I don't think any person's book will keep most of us from hoping and praying that little Miss Madeleine is alive somewhere and will be found. That is why most of us are here...to find missing people and hopefully alive and well. There is always that possibility that the missing person is not alive and that is sad. But what we can do then is hope for justice and truth.

I have no idea what happened to Madeleine. But I'm open for all theories.

I, too, am open to all theories. I was not involved in the ws threads on her but I can figure why they got pulled. If she is still missing I am glad she is being looked for and will be curious to hear the outcome of this DNA test.
    Just my opinions (and I have been wrong before)!

pinkfly

Madeleine mccann ‘spotted in spain’

Every man...should periodically be compelled to listen to opinions which are infuriating to him. To hear nothing but what is pleasing to one is to make a pillow of the mind.
    - St. John Ervine

Search spreads: Spanish police have begun searching for Madeleine McCann in the Costa del Sol after a tip off by an informant to Portuguese police

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-spotted.html

Seriously? This is where kidnappers would take a child? Costa del Sol?
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Madeleine could have been taken anywhere, obviously. And where ever she is there is a possibility that she will be taken out somewhere.
    The important thing is that people are still looking. Her parents, Kate and Gerry have accomplished this by their unrelenting campaign to keep her in the public eye. And there is no way they would have done so much to find her if they had been responsible in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabot View Post
    Madeleine could have been taken anywhere, obviously. And where ever she is there is a possibility that she will be taken out somewhere.
    The important thing is that people are still looking. Her parents, Kate and Gerry have accomplished this by their unrelenting campaign to keep her in the public eye. And there is no way they would have done so much to find her if they had been responsible in any way.
    Yes you're right. She can be anywhere if she was abducted as the McCann's claim.

My problem with this sighting is after 5 years, Madeleine wouldn't look like the almost 4 year old little girl we see being circulated in the media photos. She would be almost 9 years old now. Also, I would think the kidnappers would have altered her appearance in some way. Darker hair as an example.

I do have to admit Spain makes a lot more sense than Saudi Arabia.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

The eye is a pretty good identifying feature but not so readily visible if you don't get very close.

Is there an age progression image?

Edit:
    Never mind. I think this is the latest, maybe. It's from last year

I've seen others.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id228.html

This one shows her with darker hair and skin

Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

This one from forensic artist Stephen Mancusi

http://www.forartist.com/forensic/mo...ann/mccann.htm
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Here's another one

MADELEINE MCCANN AGED EIGHT, AS US EXPERTS SEE HER

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...xperts-see-her
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Her twin siblings would be about 7 years old now? I wonder what her sister looks like? Perhaps, she's the closest resemblance to Maddie? Or not. I know some siblings don't look like alike but it wouldn't hurt to show her picture, imo.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    Her twin siblings would be about 7 years old now? I wonder what her sister looks like? Perhaps, she's the closest resemblance to Maddie? Or not. I know some siblings don't look like alike but it wouldn't hurt to show her picture, imo.
    Amelie did look like Madeleine aged two, but I think The McCanns are reluctant to have photos of Amelie in The Media and on The Net, and I think I might be as well, although quite possibly whoever does the age progression pictures will find photos of Amelie useful.

Not possible to imagine what the abductor might have done to change Madeleine but darker hair sounds likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabot View Post
    Respectfully, the McCann's relentlessness may be viewed as an attempt to deflect scrutiny from what is more likely; that Madeleine died from either an overdose or fall while left alone in the villa and her parents covered it up. I certainly view it that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A new article....and a new reconstruction (which I think is better than some we've seen)

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/25/world/...html?hpt=hp_t1

Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast