966 users online (190 members and 776 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Jason Young - out on bond

Momma Young put up a $900K secured bond.

They better keep a close eye on him between now and October....

It took 9 people to go together to arrange it. I figured she would arrange that. This should be interesting. I guess she is going to fatten him back up. I would monitor him closely if I were those 9 folks.

His trial will begin again in October right? Will he be in custody for that?

I'm very unfamiliar with the bond process, the properties the 9 people put up are they now owned by the county/state? Will they ever get ownership back?

Pat and her husband posted the entire $900,000....

2 tracts of land in Brevard (including her home)
    3 tracts of land in Sandy Mush NC (Buncombe County)
    Last edited by Just the Fax; 07-28-2011 at 03:09 PM.

This e-mail is to inform you that Jason Young has been released from custody as of 7/28/2011. The reason for this release is: Bonded out.

If you have any concerns about your immediate safety, contact your local law enforcement agency, or if you have an emergency, call 911.

For jail custody status questions, contact Wake County Sheriff's Dept.. The telephone number is (919)856-5953.

This notification has been a service of the NC SAVAN Program.

As a condition of his release, Young is forbidden to have any contact with the prosecution's witnesses, said Dexter L. Williams, chief magistrate for Wake County. Young will also be permitted visits with his young daughter under certain circumstances.

Read more: http://www.newsobserver.com/2011/07/...#ixzz1TQhOvv6w

There must be a court appointed guardian then right? Since the kids are with prosecution witnesses!

Quote Originally Posted by azwildcat View Post
    There must be a court appointed guardian then right? Since the kids are with prosecution witnesses!
    There is just one little girl.
    Pat could make contact with MF to get CY on JLY's behalf. We will soon find out what "restrictions" (if any) are put on visitation.....other than the original joint custody agreement that gave JLY every other weekend.

That's right, one little girl, I apologize.

Booooo
    "Crack up the music and dance!"

Wral says "supervised visits" with CY....hopefully we will get more details.

The original custody agreement signed before his arrest gave him every other weekend from Friday @4:30 to Sunday @6PM.

CY must be picked up at the Dunkin' Donuts near MF's home and returned Sunday to the Cracker Barrel in Statesville NC for the exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by Just the Fax View Post
    Wral says "supervised visits" with CY....hopefully we will get more details.

The original custody agreement signed before his arrest gave him every other weekend from Friday @4:30 to Sunday @6PM.

CY must be picked up at the Dunkin' Donuts near MF's home and returned Sunday to the Cracker Barrel in Statesville NC for the exchange.
    This is horrible news. And poor baby, going back for visits with that family. Terrible, I wonder how judge stephens feels today? And how the DA's office feels about now...........

I feel so bad for the Fisher family. I would never be able to hand over CY to that murderer and his family for a visit.

I just saw the video of JLY leaving jail. I hope he enjoys this heat, because he's going to experience a lot more of it someday.

Very few people want him back in Brevard. I imagine he will receive a chilly reception. People up here know him and learned the details of the crime during the trial, and most think he is GUILTY!

He'll keep a low profile.
    Probably scurry between Coates Kennerly, Heather's, the Goins and Mama's.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast