628 users online (64 members and 564 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I am so thoroughly disgusted. To think FOUR adults, including Ame's grandmother are responsible for Ame's death and abuse. To think that NO ONE felt even the tiniest bit of guilt, knowing the abuse she was suffering, never thought to come forward. Rest in Peace sweet child, no one can hurt you any longer.

May the outrage of FCA's acquittal, run rampant in the jurors selected in these four adults trials.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o563Z...layer_embedded
    hilarious spoof of FCA

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...67094923356300
    (the official Jeff Ashton Facebook page)

"You can pretty well predict there's going to be a life sentence, either a plea and get it over with or have a circus trial and then be convicted and get life." J. Cheney Mason (before the hypocrite joined Casey Anthony's defense team.)

West Palm Beach (Palm Beach County) Florida
    Oh my this poor girl! How could no one have reported what was going on? If they knew she was being put in this box as a form of punishment they should have said something.
    This is just heartbreaking.

RIP Ame...

Daily Mail's tabloid take on the matter, with mug shots, much more:

The horrific torture suffered by girl, 10, who died in boiling
    heat at home padlocked inside small box for eating a popsicle

---
    Ame Deal had been shut in the plastic container many times before by her supposed guardians, who would throw the box around with her inside, records show.

She was made to walk barefoot outside in the searing heat, had to eat dog faeces and was often was forced to sleep in the shower as punishment for wetting the bed.
    ---

How terribly sad this case is!!!! Why, why, why!!!!! I would love to have held Ame and shared a popsickle with her. My heart is just broken.....

Last edited by KateB; 05-30-2015 at 08:04 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

I made an online candle lighting group for Ame. The group name is AmeD.

Direct link:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...?l=eng&gi=AmeD

OMG! Wow what a sad sad story. If only someone had said something. This makes me SO angry. How could anyone treat a child like this.
    All my posts are my opinion only! Unless otherwise stated!

~Justice for all~

“If someone raises a dog to be aggressive it will be, no matter what breed it is.”

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."

Link-less

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    OMG, everyday there is another child abused and murdered. This is just so overwhelming. Will this ever end?
    Unfortunately it won't end as long as we keep giving these creeps a mere slap on the wrist. Prosecution and sentencing reflects just how seriously we take child abuse in this country and it reflects poorly - just look at the recent acquittal of Casey child-killer Anthony. That about says it all IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    I made an online candle lighting group for Ame. The group name is AmeD.

Direct link:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...?l=eng&gi=AmeD
    Thanks BeanE! And thank you for everything you do! (((Hugs)))
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

My heart is already a shattered mess, I can't take more cases like this. It never ends!! They just keep getting more heinous.

(((AME))) I'm so sorry that you were failed by so many, sweetie. You deserved to have a happy life

Why, why I just do not understand things like this. My heart is breaking.

I could never see this stuff going on and not report it... NEVER! Just the mere thought of it makes me sick to my stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFacetious View Post
    Wait.... what?!

Also living at the house
    was David Deal, 51, who told The Republic that he is Ame's father. He declined to comment further.
    WHAT indeed. More like "what the BLEEEP!" Not much of a father. I can't believe it - sounds like a lot of people saw something bad was going on and could have called it in but didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by nomoresorrow View Post
    Unfortunately it won't end as long as we keep giving these creeps a mere slap on the wrist. Prosecution and sentencing reflects just how seriously we take child abuse in this country and it reflects poorly - just look at the recent acquittal of Casey child-killer Anthony. That about says it all IMO.
    I will be following this. Hopefully these people will get the appropriate punishment. I really hope they don't let the aunt and grandmother off too easy. They don't seem to be charged with murder, but IMO they should be. I would hate to see them get just probation or a short jail stay.
    If there is anything worse than the sandwiches, it is the sausages which sit next to them. Joyless tubes, full of gristle, floating in a sea of something hot and sad, stuck with a plastic pin in the shape of a chef’s hat: A memorial, one feels, for some chef who hated the world, and died, forgotten and alone among his cats on a back stair in Stepney. – Douglas Adams

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Revelations 21:4

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JB1M1CNU

When first questioned, the family members told police that Deal had climbed into the box and suffocated while playing hide-and-seek, police said.

That was the account Stoltzmann gave to CNN affiliate KNXV-TV on July 13, the day after family members reported finding the body.

"I don't break down well in front of other people, but when I'm by myself, I can lose it real easy," Stoltzmann said. "She was an awesome hider, let me tell you. ... There were places she would squeeze into that I didn't think my dog could squeeze into."

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/07/29/...a.girl.killed/

Stoltzmann was Ame's legal guardian and charged with child abuse and kidnapping.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast