816 users online (161 members and 655 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by peace9274 View Post
    BBM

One of the news links said that every door is being knocked on.
    Every person in town is being asked questions, about what they
    may know and/or they saw re CC's disappearance.
    I hope LE and company do a thorough job. Brings to mind the case years ago where the son of a former police reservist was the murderer. Remember the case where the guy shellacked the bones and they were sitting on his dresser? LE asked the father to check his own house, instead of doing it themselves.
    Last edited by concentric; 07-29-2011 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by concentric View Post
    I hope LE and company do a thorough job. Brings to mind the case years ago where the son of a police officer was the murderer. Remember the case where the guy shellacked the bones and they were sitting on his dresser? LE asked the father to check his own house, instead of doing it themselves.
    Yes,,Woodmansee in Rhode Island.

Any recent updates on the news front?

Quote Originally Posted by concentric View Post
    I think it is very possible that someone who either lived in or near the property, or a visitor to either of the properties, who might be considered "a stranger" may be the perp.

ITA its possible. Remember Jessica Lunsford's? She was taken right across the road by Monster Couey. Her body was found 150 yards from her house. This monster was visiting relatives.
    The World Has Gone Mad.

Quote Originally Posted by AnaTeresa View Post
    I agree. We had a missing child case (a toddler), who disappeared from her home about ten years ago. She was literally two-three blocks away, in the wall of a neighbor's house. The neighbor had even participated in the search. It's important not to focus all attention on a possible internet connection or the family, just because they aren't angels. Sometimes, there are no warning signs and it really is someone close to the home, like a neighbor or family friend.

It's hard to really determine anything at this stage.
    Yes, remember the Bike Path rapist/murderer, Sanchez? He participated in commemorative runs for the victims.

Quote Originally Posted by fhc View Post
    MO Amelia Hope Howery (MISSING Endangered) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Amelia Howery looks like Celina! and is missing under the same circumstances...
    https://www.facebook.com/NBCActionNe...11156295601617
    ......... ..........
    .my opinions are my own.

Quote Originally Posted by trigger View Post
    ITA its possible. Remember Jessica Lunsford's? She was taken right across the road by Monster Couey. Her body was found 150 yards from her house. This monster was visiting relatives.
    Absolutely. How can I ever forget that piece of work.

Quote Originally Posted by trigger View Post
    Yes Trigger! LE went to the door (inside I think too) of his sister's home and asked who lived there. She forgot to mention Couey, a registered sex offender who had Jessica down the hallway in a room...

Can someone please do a detailed summary of the facts we have in this case so Far..?

I am very confused,

I wish that in every thread we could have every so many post there be a summary of the FACTs in the case. It would be so much easier than trying to read over 500-1000 post.
    TIA
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

Very few actual facts known; it has been reported that Celina was last seen on Sunday evening and that she was gone on Monday morning when her SF went in to wake her up. We've seen that her mother said she saw her the night before while watching TV. That is about it, except no signs of forced entry, nothing else taken from home that we know of and that Celina was supposedly on the computer when last seen, in either a basement room or elsewhere. There is some confusion as to where she normally sleeps, and there are rumors that her older sister was not at home on this night.

Anyone else, as far as facts known? ( Do I have the days right? Was it Sunday PM/Monday AM, or Mon PM/Tues AM?)
    Just my opinion, of course.

Does anyone have the answers to the following questions?

1. What time did the mother go to bed the night her daughter went missing?
    2. Did the mother and her husband sleep together in the same bedroom the night her daughter went missing?
    3. What time did her husband come to bed the night her daughter went missing? (If they sleep in the same room)

I'm wondering how long it was from when the the mother went to bed until the SF came to bed or when he came to bed compared to when he said he saw Celina at the computer at 9:00 PM. I'm assuming she (the mother) goes to bed earlier since it was said that he is the one that checks in on Celina at night. I'm also wondering if he got out of bed in the middle of the night and might have been gone for any length of time.

I will let you all draw your own conclusion to my curiosity.

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    Very few actual facts known; it has been reported that Celina was last seen on Sunday evening and that she was gone on Monday morning when her SF went in to wake her up. We've seen that her mother said she saw her the night before while watching TV. That is about it, except no signs of forced entry, nothing else taken from home that we know of and that Celina was supposedly on the computer when last seen, in either a basement room or elsewhere. There is some confusion as to where she normally sleeps, and there are rumors that her older sister was not at home on this night.

Anyone else, as far as facts known? ( Do I have the days right? Was it Sunday PM/Monday AM, or Mon PM/Tues AM?)
    Monday PM last seen, Tuesday reported missing. Earlier reports may have had this wrong.

So if she was last seen Monday night, time unknown...she could have vanished anytime between whatever time her mom says she saw her watching TV and whatever time (is it known?) SF says he went into her room on Tuesday?

Is it known who reported her missing? I read on one post that a neighbor called around 2:30PM-can this be right?
    Just my opinion, of course.

I would also like to know the answer to this question.

1. Was Celina afraid to sleep alone in her bedroom without her sister prior to the SF living with the family?

I would like to know: the layout of the house, specifically the entrances and exits, as well as whether any windows or doors were open and/or unlocked.
    “Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both.” - Eleanor Roosevelt

In no way should any of my statements be construed as legal opinion or advice. While I am a lawyer, I am not a verified poster here at WS. The above statement(s) are an expression of my personal opinion, for entertainment purposes only, and copyright.

Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast