Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by concentric View Post
    I think it is very possible that someone who either lived in or near the property, or a visitor to either of the properties, who might be considered "a stranger" may be the perp.

ITA its possible. Remember Jessica Lunsford's? She was taken right across the road by Monster Couey. Her body was found 150 yards from her house. This monster was visiting relatives.
    The World Has Gone Mad.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to trigger For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AnaTeresa View Post
    I agree. We had a missing child case (a toddler), who disappeared from her home about ten years ago. She was literally two-three blocks away, in the wall of a neighbor's house. The neighbor had even participated in the search. It's important not to focus all attention on a possible internet connection or the family, just because they aren't angels. Sometimes, there are no warning signs and it really is someone close to the home, like a neighbor or family friend.

It's hard to really determine anything at this stage.
    Yes, remember the Bike Path rapist/murderer, Sanchez? He participated in commemorative runs for the victims.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to concentric For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by fhc View Post
    MO Amelia Hope Howery (MISSING Endangered) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Amelia Howery looks like Celina! and is missing under the same circumstances...
    https://www.facebook.com/NBCActionNe...11156295601617
    ......... ..........
    .my opinions are my own.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChuckMaureen For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by trigger View Post
    ITA its possible. Remember Jessica Lunsford's? She was taken right across the road by Monster Couey. Her body was found 150 yards from her house. This monster was visiting relatives.
    Absolutely. How can I ever forget that piece of work.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to concentric For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by trigger View Post
    Yes Trigger! LE went to the door (inside I think too) of his sister's home and asked who lived there. She forgot to mention Couey, a registered sex offender who had Jessica down the hallway in a room...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Know? For This Useful Post:

Can someone please do a detailed summary of the facts we have in this case so Far..?

I am very confused,

I wish that in every thread we could have every so many post there be a summary of the FACTs in the case. It would be so much easier than trying to read over 500-1000 post.
    TIA
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CN2Souls For This Useful Post:

Very few actual facts known; it has been reported that Celina was last seen on Sunday evening and that she was gone on Monday morning when her SF went in to wake her up. We've seen that her mother said she saw her the night before while watching TV. That is about it, except no signs of forced entry, nothing else taken from home that we know of and that Celina was supposedly on the computer when last seen, in either a basement room or elsewhere. There is some confusion as to where she normally sleeps, and there are rumors that her older sister was not at home on this night.

Anyone else, as far as facts known? ( Do I have the days right? Was it Sunday PM/Monday AM, or Mon PM/Tues AM?)
    Just my opinion, of course.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Does anyone have the answers to the following questions?

1. What time did the mother go to bed the night her daughter went missing?
    2. Did the mother and her husband sleep together in the same bedroom the night her daughter went missing?
    3. What time did her husband come to bed the night her daughter went missing? (If they sleep in the same room)

I'm wondering how long it was from when the the mother went to bed until the SF came to bed or when he came to bed compared to when he said he saw Celina at the computer at 9:00 PM. I'm assuming she (the mother) goes to bed earlier since it was said that he is the one that checks in on Celina at night. I'm also wondering if he got out of bed in the middle of the night and might have been gone for any length of time.

I will let you all draw your own conclusion to my curiosity.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Joe Friday For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    Very few actual facts known; it has been reported that Celina was last seen on Sunday evening and that she was gone on Monday morning when her SF went in to wake her up. We've seen that her mother said she saw her the night before while watching TV. That is about it, except no signs of forced entry, nothing else taken from home that we know of and that Celina was supposedly on the computer when last seen, in either a basement room or elsewhere. There is some confusion as to where she normally sleeps, and there are rumors that her older sister was not at home on this night.

Anyone else, as far as facts known? ( Do I have the days right? Was it Sunday PM/Monday AM, or Mon PM/Tues AM?)
    Monday PM last seen, Tuesday reported missing. Earlier reports may have had this wrong.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to elmomom For This Useful Post:

So if she was last seen Monday night, time unknown...she could have vanished anytime between whatever time her mom says she saw her watching TV and whatever time (is it known?) SF says he went into her room on Tuesday?

Is it known who reported her missing? I read on one post that a neighbor called around 2:30PM-can this be right?
    Just my opinion, of course.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

I would also like to know the answer to this question.

1. Was Celina afraid to sleep alone in her bedroom without her sister prior to the SF living with the family?

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Joe Friday For This Useful Post:

I would like to know: the layout of the house, specifically the entrances and exits, as well as whether any windows or doors were open and/or unlocked.
    “Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both.” - Eleanor Roosevelt

In no way should any of my statements be construed as legal opinion or advice. I am a newly practicing lawyer (yay!) but not a verified poster here at WS. The above statement(s) are an expression of my personal opinion, for entertainment purposes only, and copyright.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AnaTeresa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by hollye View Post
    Timeline: The Search For Celina Cass

http://www.wmur.com/slideshow/news/28703147/detail.html

This is a slideshow timeline of events.

Monday, 9:00pm ~ Celina last seen in home on the computer by parents
    Tuesday, 8:00-8:30am ~ Stepfather notices Celina missing from bed
    Tuesday, 2:30pm ~ Media is alerted by authorities of Celina's disappearance & announce searches of area
    Tuesday ~ Celina's computer seized
    Tuesday Night ~ Candlelight vigil
    Wednesday Morning ~ Boat searches of Connecticut River
    Wednesday ~ CARD called in to assist
    Wednesday ~ Cass home & vehicles taped off
    Wednesday Afternoon ~ Air & Ground searches called off
    Wednesday, 5:00pm ~ Louisa & Wendell Noyes are led out of the house in blanket & taken to the police command center
    Wednesday Evening ~ New photos of Celina are released
    Wednesday, 8:30pm ~ AAG holds press conference with few new details, but case is being treated as a missing persons case
    Thursday Morning ~ Police Command Center moved to West Stewartstown Elementary School
    Thursday, 10:30am ~ Press conference with no new details
    Thursday, 4:00pm ~ Major Crimes Unit arrives at home
    Thursday, 5:30pm ~ FBI Kieran Ramsey states that there are over 100 investigators on the case
    Thursday, 6:53pm ~ Call in re: suspicious person in Colebrook near Route 26 & river, several agencies called in, but no one was located

Hollye had this great post #86 on this thread

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to fhc For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post

No noticeable signs of a struggle?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to concentric For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by concentric View Post
    No noticeable signs of a struggle?
    I don't think it's been announced one way or the other. The parents staying elsewhere could indicate signs/evidence in the house, or it could simply be precautionary to preserve the home in case they end up going back to it as the case develops, or it could be grief. As far as I know, it's not been announced.
    “Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both.” - Eleanor Roosevelt

In no way should any of my statements be construed as legal opinion or advice. I am a newly practicing lawyer (yay!) but not a verified poster here at WS. The above statement(s) are an expression of my personal opinion, for entertainment purposes only, and copyright.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to AnaTeresa For This Useful Post:

Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast