1024 users online (166 members and 858 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Did Darlie do it?

Voters
411. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes ~ she is on Death Row where she belongs

236 57.42%
  • No ~ there was an intruder

59 14.36%
  • Don't know

116 28.22%

Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Poll: Did Darlie Routier murder her children?

This case is fascinating and I am glad there is a new forum on it.

I think she did it... what about you? Looking forward to great discussion.

Cass

I believe that Darlie is guilty also and I also believe that Darin has something to do with the murder of their 2 precious boys also. I do believe that she does deserve a new trial due to the first court reporter errors so that the NG'S can't say that justice was denied for Darlie.

Quote Originally Posted by WindChime
    I believe that Darlie is guilty also and I also believe that Darin has something to do with the murder of their 2 precious boys also. I do believe that she does deserve a new trial due to the first court reporter errors so that the NG'S can't say that justice was denied for Darlie.
    Ew, she's already lost that appeal so no new trial due to the transcript errors.

I think she is as guilty as sin !!!
    She should be punished to the fullest... those poor boys had no chance.

cami

:-) Thank you for that info see I knew I was way behind lol Don't get me wrong I believe she is 110% guilty of murdering her precious son's and I also believe Darin played a part in their murders also I just wonder if she will crack when she has her death warrent signed as to the date and time that she will be put to death and spill the beans on Darin.

Yes, Darlie is guilty. I also think the Aisenbergs had something to do with Sabrina's disappearance. (Sorry--subject change.)
    Karen

:-) Thank you for that info see I knew I was way behind lol Don't get me wrong I believe she is 110% guilty of murdering her precious son's and I also believe Darin played a part in their murders also I just wonder if she will crack when she has her death warrent signed as to the date and time that she will be put to death and spill the beans on Darin.
    Yeah she just lost another appeal so now she has her Federal appeals I believe. A poster on ezboards explained it all on the appeals. We are all starting to wonder now if she is going to implicate Darin when she gets near the needle given what's happened lately. I think Darin wants a divorce and to move on with Drake.

Quote Originally Posted by AuntieKaren
    Yes, Darlie is guilty. I also think the Aisenbergs had something to do with Sabrina's disappearance. (Sorry--subject change.)
    Karen

I agree!!

I haven't followed this case like I have the Peterson case, but based on what I have seen on TV, I have reasonable doubt, and would therefore vote NG if I were on the jury. (OT, same with Aisenbergs and Ramseys).

What types of things bother you, Pepper?

Quote Originally Posted by dasgal
    What types of things bother you, Pepper?
    I rememer seeing photos of Darlie's bruises and injuries, which seemed too severe to be self-inflicted. I remember hearing that these photos were not shown to the jury, but I don't know why. I heard one or more jurors saying that if they had seen the photos, they would have voted NG. Then there was also something about a bloody sock being found outside, a ways away from the house.

Also, there is lack of motive. Just like in the Ramsey and Aisenberg cases, I don't see a motive when there is still one or more children of the family uninjured. It's not like in the Susan Smith case where she killed both of her children. In each of these 3 cases there are still children left in the family, that weren't targets of the crime.

Like I said, I haven't followed all the information on this case carefully, but based on what I have seen and heard, I think there is reasonable doubt.

Smile Hey chimes

I do agree that darin must have been involved some how... How could he not hear the murder going on.

Tressa

Quote Originally Posted by Pepper
    I rememer seeing photos of Darlie's bruises and injuries, which seemed too severe to be self-inflicted. I remember hearing that these photos were not shown to the jury, but I don't know why. I heard one or more jurors saying that if they had seen the photos, they would have voted NG. Then there was also something about a bloody sock being found outside, a ways away from the house.

Also, there is lack of motive. Just like in the Ramsey and Aisenberg cases, I don't see a motive when there is still one or more children of the family uninjured. It's not like in the Susan Smith case where she killed both of her children. In each of these 3 cases there are still children left in the family, that weren't targets of the crime.

Like I said, I haven't followed all the information on this case carefully, but based on what I have seen and heard, I think there is reasonable doubt.
    Some of us believe that the bruises were NOT self-inflected. As stated on another thread, the photographs of the bruising WERE introduced during the trial.

As for "motive," can you tell us what would suffice as a motive to you? The state is not required to prove a motive.

"I think she did it... what about you? Looking forward to great discussion."

Why am I still up? Oh yeah, something about a sunrise. It's all coming back...

Cass, I have to tell you that your posts on the Scott Peterson forum made my day, every day. I almost carried my 85 year old Mom up the stairs so she could see Dorothy. What a hoot!

Mary456

Welcome to the Darlie Routier forum. Mary yes I believe Darlie murdered her two precious boys also but I also believe that her husband Darin had something to do with it also.

Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast