Found this today

Roy23

Reaction score
This was a post I found from a Jon Cameron, former detevice out of Montana. Anyone heard about it? I am sure it is bogus but as it turns out this guy was a detective

Jcameron

Wheat Ridge, CO

Dec 27, 2010

I have facts and evidence on who the real killer is. Boulder Police will be releasing something real soon. The DNA in the case belongs to Edward Wayne Edwards, age 77. He is in prison for murder and was caught last year by DNA. He is the ZODIAC killer from San Francisco, 68-70. i worked on a 1956 Great Falls Montana double murder and connected ZODIAC and then Jon Benet to this man. he is now cooperating with me and soon will be announced that he is the killer. It is a very sad situation. He meant to place the blame on the parents and he wanted to embbarass the FBI. It has been the best investigative ride a retired homicide detective could have asked for

This was a post I found from a Jon Cameron, former detevice out of Montana. Anyone heard about it? I am sure it is bogus but as it turns out this guy was a detective

Jcameron

Wheat Ridge, CO

Dec 27, 2010

I have facts and evidence on who the real killer is. Boulder Police will be releasing something real soon. The DNA in the case belongs to Edward Wayne Edwards, age 77. He is in prison for murder and was caught last year by DNA. He is the ZODIAC killer from San Francisco, 68-70. i worked on a 1956 Great Falls Montana double murder and connected ZODIAC and then Jon Benet to this man. he is now cooperating with me and soon will be announced that he is the killer. It is a very sad situation. He meant to place the blame on the parents and he wanted to embbarass the FBI. It has been the best investigative ride a retired homicide detective could have asked for

..eyeroll..........

ed edwards is dead. just found out tons about him in the last 10 minutes since you posted that..... including info from those who met up with jon cameron who weren't convinced that ed edwards was the zodiac killer.....

ed edwards did kill 5 people....he even wrote a book about himself in 1972. i think if he was jonbenet's killer, or the zodiac killer, he would have been damn proud of it, and wrote about that too... as it seems.

regardless, they have his dna, as they matched it to semen in one of the murders he committed. if they wanted to check his dna in jbr case, i suppose they could.

but this guy was in ohio around 1996, it seems.

It loses all credibility when he claims that Edwards is responsible for two of the most famous unsolved murders. There are 16,000 murders a year, so the chance that someone is responsible for not one, but two, of the most well known murders is astronomically small. Besides, the cases do not have much in common:

The confirmed victims in the Zodiac case were between the ages of 16-29, while JonBenet was 6. The Zodiac killer contacted the media about his crime, while the "intruder" did not. The Zodiac victims were shot or stabbed; JonBenet was struck on the head. The "intruder" kidnapped JonBenet from her bed, and murdered her in the basement, while the Zodiac killer did not enter anyone's home. If the Zodiac had murdered JonBenet, there would've probably been similar murders happening before or after hers (since he didn't stop at one victim in California) but there wasn't.

It loses all credibility when he claims that Edwards is responsible for two of the most famous unsolved murders. There are 16,000 murders a year, so the chance that someone is responsible for not one, but two, of the most well known murders is astronomically small. Besides, the cases do not have much in common:

The confirmed victims in the Zodiac case were between the ages of 16-29, while JonBenet was 6. The Zodiac killer contacted the media about his crime, while the "intruder" did not. The Zodiac victims were shot or stabbed; JonBenet was struck on the head. The "intruder" kidnapped JonBenet from her bed, and murdered her in the basement, while the Zodiac killer did not enter anyone's home. If the Zodiac had murdered JonBenet, there would've probably been similar murders happening before or after hers (since he didn't stop at one victim in California) but there wasn't.

Yeah, but aside from that, the two cases are just alike. :)

K.

lets remember that I am just bring this here not suggesting a thing.
A former detective, probably crackpot, is suggesting a DNA match. I think it is worthy of at least pointing it out . That is all.

My post was directed at the theory. I know that it was Cameron's theory, not yours.

lots of weird stories out there....but I don't think the Zodiac killed JB...with the zodiac it was about pride and bragging and wanting attention,for JB's murder no one ever took credit....

I don't see any connection between the various writings of the Zodiac and our RN. Anyone else notice any?

If LE had Edwards dna it would be in CODIS. If it were in CODIS , wouldn't they have identified him when the dna was found on JonBenet?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back