All things about offers for Casey re: interviews, media, stories #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
This is thread #2 regarding the latest on offers for Casey to tell her story, appear in interviews, magazines, etc.

Thread #1 is here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144497"]Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Here is the last report from thread #1:

CASEY ANTHONY
NO INTERVIEWS
I NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/30/casey...ary-confinement-behavior-issues-florida-jail/
snip-
Casey Anthony won't be sitting down with ABC .. NBC ... CBS or any other network for at least a couple of months -- TMZ has learned Casey will be seeking professional treatment for serious mental issues instead.
We're told Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, will continue to field offers on behalf of Casey ... and when she's healthy, Anthony will have the final word on where and how her story will be told.

Here is the last report from thread #1:

Call me cynical but I think they found the offers less than stellar and so they'll send her away for "help" and when she's been in "therapy" for few months she'll agree to do an interview because then she might be willing to talk more, more money.

I think Baez is trying to turn Casey into a sympathetic figure and it's not going to work. The DT has been saying all along that Casey is not mentally ill. Now that no media is willing to touch her with a 10 foot pole, she suddenly has serious mental issues.

I don't believe their were any offers to begin with, I agree with those who are saying they want her to look like a victim. I also agree it's not going to work. I also wonder who is paying for this while the taxpayers in Orlando have to pay for her "appeal"? rehab isn't cheap especially somewhere where they probably don't want people blabbing about where she is.

I think Baez is trying to turn Casey into a sympathetic figure and it's not going to work. The DT has been saying all along that Casey is not mentally ill. Now that no media is willing to touch her with a 10 foot pole, she suddenly has serious mental issues.

I wonder why she was evaluated six times by mental health professionals and they all concluded she was 'fine'? If she was going into a facility for mental health, she would have gone straight there when she was released from jail.

I think TM is getting tired of jet setting her around and paying for everything. Time to put her somewhere where someone else will foot the bills. There is nothing wrong with her except that she always has to find someone else responsible for her actions.

Its not possible to be raised by the Anthonys and not have mental issues, no matter what any paid head says.

I am pretty sure the media wants to touch her or they would just stop talking about her or caring. jmo

Previous post in response to this

Originally Posted by essies
CASEY ANTHONY
NO INTERVIEWS
I NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP
http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/30/casey-...-florida-jail/
snip-
Casey Anthony won't be sitting down with ABC .. NBC ... CBS or any other network for at least a couple of months -- TMZ has learned Casey will be seeking professional treatment for serious mental issues instead.
We're told Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, will continue to field offers on behalf of Casey ... and when she's healthy, Anthony will have the final word on where and how her story will be told.

I want to thank TMZ for calling the networks out on the carpet for their behind the scenes money deals.

snipped quote:
"The second reason -- Casey still needs help coping with the "obvious trauma of losing her child."

Excuse me, I was not aware she LOST her child. She knew where her child was the whole time because she put here there, dead as I recall.

Sounds like she is rehabbing her image. Won't work. You can't fix evil.

I bet she's exhibiting some bizarre behavior though. Being locked up and alone for so long would make you a little wing-dingy. She's probably driving them NUTS.

Its not possible to be raised by the Anthonys and not have mental issues, no matter what any paid head says.

I am pretty sure the media wants to touch her or they would just stop talking about her or caring. jmo

Does Lee Anthony have mental issues?

So "where's my check" needs professional help to deal with the loss of her child. Nothing wrong that a few doses of blood money won't cure but since there's no-one offering, she wants the final word on how her story will be told.

She may tell it to the four walls because it seems no-one wants to hear!!

I love this tweet from MN-
MarkNeJameMark NeJame

@

@marla7788 If #hustler offers 500k less 75k back IRS & 165k to IRS for 500k leaves w 260k, less who else #caseyanthony owes. Broke soon.

29 Jul
http://twitter.com/#!/MarkNeJame

So my theory is that what is REALLY bothering KC and "messing with her head" is that she won her case BUT lost her Bella Vita that she expected and maybe was dangled in front of her by her DT!!:pullhair:

Yeah ...I bet they were terrified that if she did do an interview what exactlly would come out of her mouth LOL !
Of course she's not all there ! Jose said it numerous times himself during the trial . He must have noticed that before she got locked up that last time and she spent all day locked in his office with him week after week *wink wink* when she was telling him the truth of what happened to Caylee and where they culd find her SIGH
I don't believe any of these people . They probably have her talking to one person , one time and then they can say she is getting help .

Previous post in response to this

Originally Posted by essies
CASEY ANTHONY
NO INTERVIEWS
I NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP
http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/30/casey-...-florida-jail/
snip-

Lets read between the lines, what it should really say is "The offers are drying up and she has to go somewhere". She can't live on TM's plane forever.

Remember they could control her in jail
Now HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
She probably filched one of their credit cards and bought her own mask !

I bet she's exhibiting some bizarre behavior though. Being locked up and alone for so long would make you a little wing-dingy. She's probably driving them NUTS.

One could only hope. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member