IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score

How to Become a Verified Member

__________________________________________________ ___________
Who's Who in the Lauren Spierer Case, Updated 06-30-11 (by the Herald Times Online)
Photos and Maps
Media Links

Bloomington Police search for missing 20 year old woman

She is a white female, 4 feet 11 inches tall, slender build, has blue eyes and long blonde hair. She is listed as a student according to IU Bloomington's website.

Spierer was last seen walking south on College Avenue from 11th Street on her way back to her apartment in Smallwood Plaza, located on College Avenue.

She did not arrive to her apartment and video footage does not show her entering the apartment complex.
Spierer was wearing a white tank top with a loose, light colored button shirt over it and full length black stretch pants. She was not wearing shoes.

Re: the photo released Wednesday, 06-15-2011, of Lauren leaving Smallwood Apartments the evening of June 2, 2011. ttp://www.idsnews.com/news/story.aspx?id=81929

257055720-08091055.jpg

http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-laure...,1261306.story
__________________________________________________ _________
Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread 31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34

todays ride for lauren:

http://www.wthr.com/story/15179228/ride-for-lauren

BLOOMINGTON - Nearly two months after their daughter disappeared, the parents of Indiana University student Lauren Spierer finds a new way to drum up leads.

Robert and Charlene Spierer attended a motorcycle ride for their daughter Saturday. While the missing student's case is getting a lot of support, it's getting few answers.

For motorcycle enthusiasts, a picture-perfect Saturday is enough motivation, but this weekend it is a different picture that is their reason to ride.

About 200 motorcyclists met at the Bloomington Harley Davidson the starting point for a 50-mile trek through southern Indiana. This is no joy ride but rather, a mission, to remind locals that two months later the case remains unsolved.

watch the video of the spierers <3 so strong

Greetings to our new members, Jedger, Hodge, GobBluth, and Elmore James (Elmore James? Nice. :) ). Hope I didn't miss anyone.

:welcome5:

todays ride for lauren:

http://www.wthr.com/story/15179228/ride-for-lauren

BLOOMINGTON - Nearly two months after their daughter disappeared, the parents of Indiana University student Lauren Spierer finds a new way to drum up leads.

Robert and Charlene Spierer attended a motorcycle ride for their daughter Saturday. While the missing student's case is getting a lot of support, it's getting few answers.

For motorcycle enthusiasts, a picture-perfect Saturday is enough motivation, but this weekend it is a different picture that is their reason to ride.

About 200 motorcyclists met at the Bloomington Harley Davidson the starting point for a 50-mile trek through southern Indiana. This is no joy ride but rather, a mission, to remind locals that two months later the case remains unsolved.

watch the video of the spierers <3 so strong

Thanks for posting this. When I watched earlier (early afternoon) there was also a video interview with Lauren's uncle David who rode. I was there today. Met and talked with her parents a bit and a few others. Very little case talk. Everyone was chill. Have a few new thoughts that I'll have to sleep on tonight.

Elmomom, in the previous thread you asked what JW was doing at 8:05. I would expect him to be looking for LS. But then I have a problem believing that he went to bed at 2:30 a.m. and was up by 8 a.m.

http://www.wthr.com/video?clipId=6103416&autostart=true

This is interesting because he talks about the importance of getting information from the friends and family of the POI. This came up for the first time (that I'm aware of) here on WS recently. To me it's indicative of yet another stage in the case, secondary investigative or something like that.

This is interesting because he talks about the importance of getting information from the friends and family of the POI. This came up for the first time (that I'm aware of) here on WS recently. To me it's indicative of yet another stage in the case, secondary investigative or something like that.

off topic but what an awful interview - the poor guy, it makes him look silly when he listens to the questions without us being able to hear what is being asked... and someone should have told him to lose the sunglasses!

In any case, he makes a good spokesperson (regardless of the poor video that they used).

Thanks for posting this. When I watched earlier (early afternoon) there was also a video interview with Lauren's uncle David who rode. I was there today. Met and talked with her parents a bit and a few others. Very little case talk. Everyone was chill. Have a few new thoughts that I'll have to sleep on tonight.

No, No, Jupiter......
Don't sleep on it, pleeeease!! Tell us what you're thinking!! LOL
:panic:

Also, in many cases f/f of of the POIs may be less guarded - and wouldn't likely have an attorney...

Someone also mentioned the number 10 regarding POIs. LE has stated many times that the number 10 is fluid -- and has been all along. To try to come up with the list of 10 is a relatively worthless exercise IMO

off topic but what an awful interview - the poor guy, it makes him look silly when he listens to the questions without us being able to hear what is being asked... and someone should have told him to lose the sunglasses!

In any case, he makes a good spokesperson (regardless of the poor video that they used).

agreed... why would they use that kind of an interview??

Sleep Later!!! Share now!! :maddening:

no no no! if I want to get some sleep tonite I don't want to hear until tomorrow. But Jupiter you better have your theories ready by the early AM!!!
:eek:fftobed:

that means I have to get up early!! no fair... :countsheep:

Jedger, thanks for the welcome! And yes, I do think JR's visitor is an accomplice. I'm going the Occam's Razor route: LS od'd, JR and visitor put her in a sleeping bag, then threw her away, either in the dumpster, or on the way back to Michigan.

So cool that you went!! Can't wait to hear what you're thinking...no pressure but we are all waiting anxiously here, lol.

I'm going the Occam's Razor route: LS od'd, JR and visitor put her in a sleeping bag, then threw her away, either in the dumpster, or on the way back to Michigan.

That doesn't seem especially simple to me.

I really wanted to sleep on this but I think we need to look at Brown County as a location. This is where most of the ride was today. It's east of Bloomington: hills, valleys, river, woods, lakes (several private) very scenic and part is touristy but also part is very rural and rough. Used to be a popular place for DDs to live. I don't know if they still do. I'm sure some do. Two state roads go to Nashville, IN: SR 45 and 46.

Need to know if POI f/f have cabins there or AEPi hazing activity in the past too. Any known DD residences? Etc.

[Tired tonight...]

I'm not a good one to ask... I don't think I KNOW any DDs... I lead a very sheltered life these days... :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123