885 users online (121 members and 764 guests)  



Websleuths News


Page 1 of 81 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1201
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Who Dat Nation
    Posts
    29,909

    NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 - # 3

    Please continue here.

    Thread #1
    Thread #2

    Last edited by KateB; 05-11-2015 at 06:07 PM. Reason: repair url tag.
    __________________________________
    Muddy water in the street
    ; Muddy water 'round my feet... as sung by the inimitable Bessie Smith, "Muddy Water (A Mississippi Moan)"

    WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by suzet View Post
    Well, I'm sorry to say that we might know where this is headed. I am trying to hold my anger in when it comes to women who are so desperate to have a man, they will take anything that crawls out from under a rock, at the expense of their children. So very sad. Prayers for Celina.
    There was a press conf today at 6:30. Tomorrow they are using divers. Supposedly not because of any new leads, but I have to wonder.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    41,491
    I would really like to straighten out this info about the two, possibly two, older brothers. If I understand this correctly, she had a half brother by her mom, and he is 18 and lives with the family. And then she also had Kevin, in his early 20's, who was the son of her SF. And he perhaps lived in a separate apt. in the house. And he may have owned the red truck?

    Is this correct so far?

    If this is correct, then am going to be looking more closely at the stepbrother with the red truck.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    I would really like to straighten out this info about the two, possibly two, older brothers. If I understand this correctly, she had a half brother by her mom, and he is 18 and lives with the family. And then she also had Kevin, in his early 20's, who was the son of her SF. And he perhaps lived in a separate apt. in the house. And he may have owned the red truck?

    Is this correct so far?

    If this is correct, then am going to be looking more closely at the stepbrother with the red truck.
    From my understanding, that is correct. Not 100% that KM is the SFs, but I will go see if I see anything about that. Where I read that he may have his own apt (that was "taped off"--Not sure if they meant the apt specifically, or just the whole house) and that he is 23. And many other unfavorable post. Name calling and such.

    ETA: And that he was the one that owned the truck. Along with posters who said they saw it on a flatbed with state tropper in front of flatbed and behind the day it was seized. Same poster also poster when he saw "Crime truck headed south" right before that was reported as having arrived

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    36,906
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    I would really like to straighten out this info about the two, possibly two, older brothers. If I understand this correctly, she had a half brother by her mom, and he is 18 and lives with the family. And then she also had Kevin, in his early 20's, who was the son of her SF. And he perhaps lived in a separate apt. in the house. And he may have owned the red truck?

    Is this correct so far?

    If this is correct, then am going to be looking more closely at the stepbrother with the red truck.
    I don't know; it seems as though Kevin has a whole other last name, right?
    Just my opinion, of course.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    I don't know; it seems as though Kevin has a whole other last name, right?
    Yes, starts with M.

    You have no idea how I wish that I could post these open facebooks.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10,191
    I'm adding these pics for comparison. Celina has the potential to grow into a beautiful young woman - photographically wise...

    This pic is from her fb account. It shows her true teeth. There are pictures circulating that actually make her look like she's missing a front tooth. She's not. Her teeth are just in that 11 y/o awkward stage where they are crooked & have a gap. This is very normal for most kids that end up getting braces.



    Now this next pic shows exactly how photogenic Celina is. She's quite pretty, actually if her teeth were fixed she'd be model material, especially considering her height & build. This is from her Friends & Family album on her fb.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,663
    Thanks for the new thread... A previous poster had asked about the description of Celina's clothing. The description of the clothing was given as "last seen wearing ", so it sounds as though her SF , and perhaps her mom gave the clothing description. IIRC, LE did say that no personal items were missing from her room.

    That far north,is it still somewhat light at 9pm ish ? TIA...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Behind the eight ball
    Posts
    2,928
    Quote Originally Posted by HRCODEPINK View Post
    Yes, starts with M.

    You have no idea how I wish that I could post these open facebooks.
    If u go all the way down Celina's wall, there's a pic of her, a Kevin and kayla. I wonder if this is him?? Someone comments that it is Kevin with his little sisters...
    It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

    Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.



  10. #10
    Knowing that I shouldn't put too much stock into what I have seen, and knowing the AAG's way of working things, I still can't help but wonder if info about SF was put out there to draw attention away from KM and make him feel more comfortable.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Behind the eight ball
    Posts
    2,928
    Alot of people hate KM though and if he was living in the house... plus, we haven't heard a thing about him in the news!
    It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

    Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.



  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by liz b. View Post
    Thanks for the new thread... A previous poster had asked about the description of Celina's clothing. The description of the clothing was given as "last seen wearing ", so it sounds as though her SF , and perhaps her mom gave the clothing description. IIRC, LE did say that no personal items were missing from her room.

    That far north,is it still somewhat light at 9pm ish ? TIA...
    Not light at 9pm...not pitch black either, somewhere in between & cooler, not even 70's here... 70 degrees that is .
    Last edited by lauramags; 07-30-2011 at 10:13 PM. Reason: lack of communication

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NYC transplant to rural PA
    Posts
    2,668
    I can't quote it, but I read that KM is the son of someone that CC's Mom used to date and that he lives with her now.
    It was on one of the CC Missing FB pages as a comment.

    http://www.facebook.com/#!/CELINACASSMISSING

    but remember this is a RUMOR
    Last edited by elmomom; 07-30-2011 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Link added, added rumor warning

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Behind the eight ball
    Posts
    2,928
    Quote Originally Posted by elmomom View Post
    I can't quote it, but I read that KM is the son of someone that CC's Mom used to date and that he lives with her now.
    It was on one of the CC Missing FB pages as a comment.

    http://www.facebook.com/#!/CELINACASSMISSING
    THAT'S why she calls him her brother!! It's all coming together now!!
    It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

    Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.



  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NYC transplant to rural PA
    Posts
    2,668
    a comment answering a question about the red truck (paraphrased):
    The red truck belongs to someone who lives with them, and as of last nite, he is not a suspect and has passed lie detector tests.

    same link, before the post I talked about before. this was posted 12 hours ago.

    and remember this is just a rumor.
    Last edited by elmomom; 07-30-2011 at 10:44 PM. Reason: time of post added, replaced quote with parapharse, added rumor warning

Page 1 of 81 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 674
    Last Post: 11-20-2011, 06:15 PM
  2. Replies: 728
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 01:47 AM
  3. Replies: 932
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 09:17 AM
  4. Replies: 1019
    Last Post: 08-03-2011, 07:37 PM
  5. NH NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 - # 1
    By Nandee63 in forum Cold Cases
    Replies: 721
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 09:51 PM

Tags for this Thread