Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm sorry to say that we might know where this is headed. I am trying to hold my anger in when it comes to women who are so desperate to have a man, they will take anything that crawls out from under a rock, at the expense of their children. So very sad. Prayers for Celina.

There was a press conf today at 6:30. Tomorrow they are using divers. Supposedly not because of any new leads, but I have to wonder.

I would really like to straighten out this info about the two, possibly two, older brothers. If I understand this correctly, she had a half brother by her mom, and he is 18 and lives with the family. And then she also had Kevin, in his early 20's, who was the son of her SF. And he perhaps lived in a separate apt. in the house. And he may have owned the red truck?

Is this correct so far?

If this is correct, then am going to be looking more closely at the stepbrother with the red truck.

I would really like to straighten out this info about the two, possibly two, older brothers. If I understand this correctly, she had a half brother by her mom, and he is 18 and lives with the family. And then she also had Kevin, in his early 20's, who was the son of her SF. And he perhaps lived in a separate apt. in the house. And he may have owned the red truck?

Is this correct so far?

If this is correct, then am going to be looking more closely at the stepbrother with the red truck.

From my understanding, that is correct. Not 100% that KM is the SFs, but I will go see if I see anything about that. Where I read that he may have his own apt (that was "taped off"--Not sure if they meant the apt specifically, or just the whole house) and that he is 23. And many other unfavorable post. Name calling and such.

ETA: And that he was the one that owned the truck. Along with posters who said they saw it on a flatbed with state tropper in front of flatbed and behind the day it was seized. Same poster also poster when he saw "Crime truck headed south" right before that was reported as having arrived

Is this correct so far?

I don't know; it seems as though Kevin has a whole other last name, right?

I'm adding these pics for comparison. Celina has the potential to grow into a beautiful young woman - photographically wise...

This pic is from her fb account. It shows her true teeth. There are pictures circulating that actually make her look like she's missing a front tooth. She's not. Her teeth are just in that 11 y/o awkward stage where they are crooked & have a gap. This is very normal for most kids that end up getting braces.

IMG_7227.jpg

Now this next pic shows exactly how photogenic Celina is. She's quite pretty, actually if her teeth were fixed she'd be model material, especially considering her height & build. This is from her Friends & Family album on her fb.

IMG_3850.jpg

Thanks for the new thread... A previous poster had asked about the description of Celina's clothing. The description of the clothing was given as "last seen wearing ", so it sounds as though her SF , and perhaps her mom gave the clothing description. IIRC, LE did say that no personal items were missing from her room.

That far north,is it still somewhat light at 9pm ish ? TIA...

Yes, starts with M.

You have no idea how I wish that I could post these open facebooks.

If u go all the way down Celina's wall, there's a pic of her, a Kevin and kayla. I wonder if this is him?? Someone comments that it is Kevin with his little sisters...

Knowing that I shouldn't put too much stock into what I have seen, and knowing the AAG's way of working things, I still can't help but wonder if info about SF was put out there to draw attention away from KM and make him feel more comfortable.

Alot of people hate KM though and if he was living in the house... plus, we haven't heard a thing about him in the news!

Thanks for the new thread... A previous poster had asked about the description of Celina's clothing. The description of the clothing was given as "last seen wearing ", so it sounds as though her SF , and perhaps her mom gave the clothing description. IIRC, LE did say that no personal items were missing from her room.

That far north,is it still somewhat light at 9pm ish ? TIA...

Not light at 9pm...not pitch black either, somewhere in between & cooler, not even 70's here... 70 degrees that is .

a comment answering a question about the red truck (paraphrased):
The red truck belongs to someone who lives with them, and as of last nite, he is not a suspect and has passed lie detector tests.

same link, before the post I talked about before. this was posted 12 hours ago.

and remember this is just a rumor.

Ok, seriously, I am going to fail my midterms tomorrow. I may be back tonight to post more later. I still have 8 relatives pages open to go through that are not private and if I do't walk away I am going to blow my GPA up. :( Take good notes if anything happens!

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Just a reminder.

If you scroll and scroll and scroll on CC's page, you will find a link to her picture album "family and pets". In it there are at least 2 pictures of her with KM. She looks very close with him and seems to really love him/get along with him. Also, they look a lot alike. They really seem like brother/sister in a good way. IMHO based on what I see.

eta: oh, and there is a picture of him above on this page

But they (Celina and KM) are not related? If he is the son of her mother's ex, according to a rumor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123