Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 - #3

Quote Originally Posted by liz b. View Post
    I read that Celina gave her age as 18 and sometimes 20 in certain chat rooms.So she must have been open to deception on some level. MOO My guess would be that an older boy "befriended " her. Probably someone not that far away. He might well be a lot older. If he told her that " no one can know " about their relationship, she might just have gone along with it. MOO And somehow arranged to see him that evening. It's the pullover and the shoes. MOO Although I still do believe that she was abducted by a stranger, or someone she knew only slightly,who came into her home. MOO
    My son is 4 yrs older than my daughter. She has always looked mature for her age and is very beautiful. We were always on the lookout for guys from my son's hockey team or something trying to get to know her, even with the huge age gap. There was always someone posting ' Yo, Wassup..' on her MySpace or suddenly coming onto her Instant Messaging saying ' Hey, want to go to a party?' [ these would not be actual 'friends' of my sons, just random team mates or acquaintances.]

She is 19 now, but when she was in middle school she always got strange anonymous messages and I had her password and read through her computer every night. It was kind of scary looking back on it. Which leads me to Celina.

Celina and my daughter were in very different circumstances. My daughter spent her middle school summers in Malibu's junior lifeguards program. She was on the beach with cute surfers and she is not shy. So when she got any strange or anonymous comments on her computer she always instantly deleted and blocked them. She had no urge to meet any new friends. But Celina was shy and she did not have a way in her daily life to meet and communicate with cute boys. I think she was aware that she was going to turn into a very pretty teen, but was probably feeling awkward at the time. So in her situation, IF an anonymous screen name began talking to her, imo, she would answer. I think someone could begin an online relationship by IM'ing her, and complimenting her, listening to her. And they may have, knowing her sister was gone, suggested she come outside and see who her secret admirer was. She may have thought he was 13, 14 or so, and he may have been 20, 30, 40....
    ďEvery day that they donít find something is good for me.ď Billie Dunn

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by The Farm View Post
    Maybe Cass is the mothers maiden name??
    Yes, it is. I tried to post that earlier this afternoon in response to the post about local LE with the names Noyes and Cass. But I was on an ipad and it wouldn't post.

According to the FB pages of LN's cousins, her family name is Cass. So the sheriff in Colebrook is LN's cousin.

What is her biological father's name?
    Last edited by Bodhi; 07-31-2011 at 06:46 PM.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bodhi For This Useful Post:

Maybe Cass is the mothers maiden name??
    Older sister has a different last name, too, as does brother... not sure if brother is step-dad's son or mom's child from previous man??

This family tree sure is confusing...
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PrayersForMaura For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HRCODEPINK View Post
    Not much. That is he okay now and that he wants her back. Whole thing lasted about 2.5 minutes if that.
    Thank you. Wow....I didn't think it was the bio dad.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Looks like they all have slept all over the place!

I am looking for the Celina Cass missing persons link that was posted on her somewhere and now I can't find it. There was a lunchonette on the page and I think I have been there!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to The Farm For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sreshowtime View Post
    CC and her sis KL both had IMVU listed under activities. It was mentioned elsewhere on a FB page that someone there had supposedly found CC as a 16 & 20 yr old , on a chat and/or game site....
    so maybe she played/chatted/posted other than FB and maybe on IMVU?

LE seems stumped, but surely deciphering computer use is garnering some leads, on can hope.

I am gonna keep harping on those shoes- no mention has been made what kind of shoe. And shoes don't leave a house by themselves.
    And for obvious reasons, people don't leave alive without their shoes. Perps seem to forget about the shoes and have to scramble for a made up description. Some husbands have even claimed women left barefoot. In the Hailey Dunn case it's black shoes, pink shoes, black flip flops, etc. etc.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

I am looking for the Celina Cass missing persons link that was posted on her somewhere and now I can't find it. There was a lunchonette on the page and I think I have been there!
    this one?
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/CELINACASSMISSING

14. The Following User Says Thank You to elmomom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MsFacetious View Post
    Yes her Daddy spoke.

He said they are all wondering where his daughter is.
    He said if Celina can hear him, that Daddy is okay now. He is recovering and he wants her to come home.
    He asked anyone who might know anything to please call.
    He thanked everyone for their time.

He looked exhausted.

I'm sure the video will be up later. Him talking is the biggest news in her case a while.

http://www.wmur.com/index.html
    Celina's father who has been very ill in the hospital went on camera that he was o.k. and urged his daughter to please come home. He looked tired and worried. If anyone wishes to pull up the report it is on www.wmur channel 9 news. This case just gets more heartbreaking. skier

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to skier For This Useful Post:

[quote=Bodhi;6972630]Yes, it is. I tried to post that earlier this afternoon in response to the post about local LE with the names Noyes and Cass.

According to the FB pages of LN's cousins, her family name is Cass. So the sheriff in Colebrook is LN's cousin.

What is her biological father's name?[/quote]

BBM

Adam Laro is Celina's bio father, as far as I know.
    He's the one who gave the presser & calls himself
    Daddy, when speaking out to her.

Total Speculation:
    How's this.....
    Louisa is born Louisa Cass.
    She marries/has relationship with Mr Mullaney & has her son KM, who is now 20(?)
    Louisa then marries/has relationship with Adam Laro & has KL, who is now 16(?)
    Louisa gets preg again, with Mr L. as father, they break up & Louisa takes back/has kept her
    maiden name & she has CC.

But Louisa is in another relationship, isn't sure who the bio dad is, has CC, gives her the Cass
    last name & later realizes that Laro is actually the bio dad. Whew!

Oh yeah... Louisa meets SF, WN & marries him last October, and becomes LCLN
    Last edited by peace9274; 07-31-2011 at 06:47 PM.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to peace9274 For This Useful Post:

Celina's Dad Asks For Her To Come Home

http://www.wmur.com/news/28722221/detail.html

I don't know why he has a different last name...

I'm glad he's there and he may have just come to speak, not to stay.
    I think having one of her parents talk is good. At least we know someone wants her to come home.
    Thanks for the link. I got emotional listening to him. God Bless him and Celina. I hope she comes home soon.

Did anyone notice that gentleman behind the dad with the hat. My goodness. He looked so distraught.

I'm so glad someone from her family finally spoke up for her.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    Yes, it is. I tried to post that earlier this afternoon in response to the post about local LE with the names Noyes and Cass.

What is her biological father's name?
    Adam Laro is her father's name.

Question for the experts. With paranoid schizophrenia, isn't promiscuity common? TIA!!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Know? For This Useful Post:

this is the relationships as far as I can tell, and much of this info comes from rumor based info on FB pages.

Mom LC, LL, LN
    LC marries DadLaro, becomes LL. Has daughter KL.
    Divorces DadLaro Becomes LC. Has daughter CC.
    Involved with Boyfriend M, father to KM.
    Breaks up with Boyfriend M, but keeps KM. (now there are KL, KM, and CC)
    LC marries WN, father to ?N not sure of this step brother. Becomes LN.

Family: LN, WN, KL, KM, CC and ?N possible step brother?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to elmomom For This Useful Post:

Jane Younge used the word "discovered" in the PC. "We have not discovered Celina".

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by elmomom View Post
    I will search through it, there are quite a few up. Thank You!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to The Farm For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    Thanks for the link. I got emotional listening to him. God Bless him and Celina. I hope she comes home soon.

Did anyone notice that gentleman behind the dad with the hat. My goodness. He looked so distraught.

I'm so glad someone from her family finally spoke up for her.
    bbm

I did notice him. And the AG gave him a reassuring pat on their way out, I wonder who he is?

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to elmomom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jo in Calif View Post
    Remember the Shannon Matthews case, back in 08, this is a scenario that could also be a possibility.
    If you google, kidnapped Shannon Matthews, you will get the story, for those who don't remember.
    I remember that, Jo. Shannon's mother planned her kidnapped as a way to get money and publicity. She loved the attention. It was less than a year after Madeleine McCann was kidnapped and Shannon's extended 'family' even solicitied money from the McCann's. Shannon was found 3 weeks (IIRC) later hidden inside a sofa bed in her mother's live-in boyfriend's uncle flat. He apparently had deviant reasons for participating in the kidnapping with the mother. In this case, Celina's immediate family has done the opposite. They've avoided the media and haven't been soliciting money.

The fact that Shannon was found alive after 3 weeks was astounding and gives me some hope that Celina may be recovered alive. Thanks for that little ray of hope, Jo!

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bodhi For This Useful Post:

It looks like Celina's Facebook page has been deleted: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001536654742

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bullwinkle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    Jane Younge used the word "discovered" in the PC. "We have not discovered Celina".
    It looked like she almost said "missing person recovery" too and changed it over to case.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bullwinkle View Post
    It looks like Celina's Facebook page has been deleted: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001536654742
    Yes I just noticed she was missing from some of her relatives pages and then realized her page was gone.

[quote=peace9274;6972655]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    Yes, it is. I tried to post that earlier this afternoon in response to the post about local LE with the names Noyes and Cass.

What is her biological father's name?[/quote]

BBM

Adam Laro is Celina's bio father, as far as I know.
    He's the one who gave the presser & calls himself
    Daddy, when speaking out to her.

Total Speculation:
    How's this.....
    Louisa is born Louisa Cass.
    She marries/has relationship with Mr Mullaney & has her son KM, who is now 20(?)
    Louisa then marries/has relationship with Adam Laro & has KL, who is now 16(?)
    Louisa gets preg again, with Mr L. as father, they break up & Louisa takes back/has kept her
    maiden name & she has CC.

But Louisa is in another relationship, isn't sure who the bio dad is, has CC, gives her the Cass
    last name & later realizes that Laro is actually the bio dad. Whew!

Oh yeah... Louisa meets SF, WN & marries him last October, and becomes LCLN

Yikes.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Farm For This Useful Post:

Celina's personal FB page has been removed completely
    and she is no longer a FB friend of her sister, KL or of KM's

41. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peace9274 For This Useful Post:

Yes her Daddy spoke.

He said they are all wondering where his daughter is.
    He said if Celina can hear him, that Daddy is okay now. He is recovering and he wants her to come home.
    He asked anyone who might know anything to please call.
    He thanked everyone for their time.

He looked exhausted.

I'm sure the video will be up later. Him talking is the biggest news in her case a while.

http://www.wmur.com/index.html
    "Daddy is okay now. He is recovering....." Oh....her biological father said this and not the stepdad. Whew.

43. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pensfan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Pensfan View Post
    "Daddy is okay now. He is recovering....."

Fascinating and very odd.
    Why is it fascinating and very odd? I thought it was remarkable that dad who was just released from the hospital had the strength to make a plea for his daughter. Doesn't say much about mom and stepdad, does it? They're hiding under blankies.

45. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

I'm going out on a limb I don't usually go out on. Once in a great while I get a "feeling" about something and just have to run with it.

That's all this is...a feeling.

Is there a store in the town that is open late? I just sense a girl (even that young on a summer night in a small town) slipping out because of boredom or heat. Walking down a quiet short road to a store and perhaps stopping on the way to sit near water.
    I'm thinking this could be an accident and she fell into the river. I also think her body will be found in another few days on the Vermont side of the river.

47. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sleuthie_lu For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuthie_lu View Post
    I'm going out on a limb I don't usually go out on. Once in a great while I get a "feeling" about something and just have to run with it.

That's all this is...a feeling.

Is there a store in the town that is open late? I just sense a girl (even that young on a summer night in a small town) slipping out because of boredom or heat. Walking down a quiet short road to a store and perhaps stopping on the way to sit near water.
    I'm thinking this could be an accident and she fell into the river. I also think her body will be found in another few days on the Vermont side of the river.
    I think she will be found in water also.

49. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast