The Time Line

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Darlie called 911 at 2:31 was off at 2:37
[911 transcript]
"Some man... Came in... Stabbed my babies...Stabbed me... I woke up... I was fighting... He ran out through the garage... threw the knife down... My babies are dying... They’re dead... Oh my God..

WindChime said:
Darlie called 911 at 2:31 was off at 2:37
[911 transcript]
"Some man... Came in... Stabbed my babies...Stabbed me... I woke up... I was fighting... He ran out through the garage... threw the knife down... My babies are dying... They’re dead... Oh my God..

I hope I am allowed to post on the timeline here? The thing with the timeline is that Damon was stabbed at two different times and locations in that room. Damon sustained six stab wounds to his back. Two of them hit bone and were not potentially fatal--up on his shoulder I believe, if what I get from the doctor's testimony is correct. Damon also moved or was moved to another location in that room and was then stabbed again, fatally. This is when your timeline of the 9:00 minutes that Damon lived starts counting down, imo.

cami said:
I hope I am allowed to post on the timeline here? The thing with the timeline is that Damon was stabbed at two different times and locations in that room. Damon sustained six stab wounds to his back. Two of them hit bone and were not potentially fatal--up on his shoulder I believe, if what I get from the doctor's testimony is correct. Damon also moved or was moved to another location in that room and was then stabbed again, fatally. This is when your timeline of the 9:00 minutes that Damon lived starts counting down, imo.

Of course!!! Post away!!!!

cami said:

how could anyone in the same room sleep through carnage like this???

You are correct poor Damon did move from where he was stabbed.
1 is the hand print. You will recall, they cut it out. It
2 was Damon's hand print. It was a small palm print there
3 on the couch. Actually, I think it was right in this
4 area here.
5 They cut it out, the blood came back
6 to Damon, and you could see his little hand there. The
7 trouble is they didn't find that until after they pulled
8 the blanket up. You see that blanket had to be placed
9 there after he had walked through there.
10 We can tell from the DNA that Damon
11 moved some after he was stabbed. He sat down, probably,
12 you can see where the imprint of his pants were, and he
13 moved through here, and then, of course, wound up over
14 here.
15 All this was not adding up to Cron.
16 Now, there were fingerprints found on that windowsill,
17 and Cron told you how fingerprints get there, you know.
18 People with their oil will leave a print. Most of the
19 time you don't have a print you can get. Officer
20 Hamilton told you he got lots of prints, but most of them
21 he couldn't match up. When you touch something, it would
22 just smear. It doesn't mean anyone touched it.
23 Cron can't tell you how long that
24 print was there or when it was put there. He can tell
25 you, "Well, from looking at it though, it could have been
Sandra M. Halsey, CSR, Official Court Reporter

Maybe Darlie thought Damon was dead but when she went to fling the sock out he was conscious enough to realize she had gone out and tried to follow or seek help for himself

Jade said:
Maybe Darlie thought Damon was dead but when she went to fling the sock out he was conscious enough to realize she had gone out and tried to follow or seek help for himself

I do believe Darlie thought Damon was dead. Yes, I think someone mentioned one time that he might have been trying to get to the stairs and hence his dad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back