873 users online (127 members and 746 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34
    Quote Originally Posted by InstantProof View Post
    I hear Darin saying

00:48 you-you did this, my _____ ?
    01:09 I'm gonna get Drake get in here!

At 0:48, This is so obvious. I, clear as day, hear this as well "you did This! My babies!..." , and It's not even something you really have to look for. I heard this the FIRST time I heard the tape when I hadn't even decided what side I was on. Now that I know all the facts, this statement by Darin makes complete sense. It's a clear accusation. Darin was accusing her because he knew what she did. That's why she was so demanding and adamant when she said "someone came in here and INTENTIONALLY DID IT, DARIN". She knew she was found out and wanted him to keep his mouth shut because the police were on their way. IMO, this confirms Darin's innocence in this case (besides the cover up). He knew immediately when he came down those stairs that his wife had murdered his children. Then they both knew they were in too deep and had to cover for themselves. Whether it was out of guilt, obligation to keep their world/image from shattering, or simply out of love for Darlie, Darin felt he had to keep his mouth shut. Why Darlie still has continuous support is terrifying and unfathomable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tap Dancer View Post
    That video was also removed. "Free Darlie Routier" uploaded it on their channel over 2 years ago. Hopefully, that means it will stay up now:

Quote Originally Posted by Tap Dancer View Post
    That video was also removed. "Free Darlie Routier" uploaded it on their channel over 2 years ago. Hopefully, that means it will stay up now:
    Here's the link to Darlie's mum's website which contains the MP and the Wave file..it's in the wave file that I heard Darlie his Damon, Damon, Damon in a pissed off voice, then something about I don't want you to die

http://www.fordarlieroutier.org/911Call/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Sinsaint View Post
    Whether she said fighting or frightened, neither word means she killed her children.
    no but it means she's a bloody liar, you can clearly her say fighting, you can here the "ing" on the end, not an "ed" and at trial she claimed she said frightening.

[QUOTE=Sinsaint;10123173]01:07:08 Darlie Routier ...Damon ...hold on honey...

01:47:10 Darlie Routier ...(unintelligible)...
    01:48:03 Darlie Routier ...(unintelligible) do you want honey ...hold on (unintelligible)...
    01:49:17 911 Operator #1 ...ma'am ...I can't understand you...
    01:50:21 Darlie Routier ...yes...
    01:51:18 911 Operator #1 ...you're going to have to slow down ...calm down ...and talk to me...
    01:52:19 Darlie Routier ...I'm talking to my babies ...they're dying...

02:20:15 Darlie Routier ...hold on honey ...hold on...

02:23:08 Darlie Routier ...hold on...

03:29:03 Darlie Routier ...oh God ...Devon no ...oh my God...

She explains the prints after the 911 operator told her not to touch anything. And I'm going to stop at the point where you have decide Darlie "angrily" declares... There's no way to tell if she's angry or not. But certainly, if she's having some type of angry confrontation with Darin officer Waddell would have noticed it.[/QUOTE

NO she doesn't she explains to Waddell and Walling "they left a knife in the garage"

The operator hearing her say that, tells her "they left a knife, don't touch anything"

She then says, "I already touched it and picked it up. The operator then tries to soothe her by saying it's okay, it's okay. It is then that Darlie makes the statement "we could have got the prints maybe"

Yeah that sure is helping her children by yelling at them to hold on. Nothing like a mother who would have been cradling them, soothing them, telling them she loved them.

Ok, I am on the fence here, 50/50 on her guilt. However, I like to look at things from a medical standpoint.

This is a woman who has been stabbed (possibly attacked by a stranger), her kids are butchered, she has awaken to complete chaos. She is likely in shock. Not just "this is shocking shock" but actual medical shock- low blood pressure, confusion, sensory limitations, etc. If you have ever been in a blood filled room (I have) the smell alone is so overwhelming, I cannot imagine how one could even process the sight of what she was looking at. It is also possible she smoked pot before bed, or took mood stabilizers, who knows, and she may have been foggy etc. It is hard to gather any conclusion from this call. Most of what she says in in reply to someone else (dispatch, Darin, Damon). She did not offer the fingerprint info until she was PROMPTED to not touch the knife. Imagine you had called 911, and the operator says "do not touch the knife" but you already have. Would you not immediately tell them that you already did? Of course you would, otherwise later down the road they would want to know why your prints are on it when you were told not to touch it. We don't know the dynamic of Darin and Darlie's relationship other than media portrayal. Maybe Darin was accusatory, blamed her for everything, etc. Also, she was the only one there with the boys when Darin went to bed, so I don't think it is that odd to say "hey it wasn't me, someone came in here and did this." My first thought would be "he is going to think this is my fault, I was the one who could have protected them."

No one can say for certain how they will act in a traumatic event. I've seen it all. Some people are hysterical, ask weird questions, some run off and hide, some are stone faced, some hit the nurse trying to help them . Everyone reacts in his own way. Lets all just hope we never have to find out.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34