587 users online (86 members and 501 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crow_Ascending View Post
    People have asked why Darlie did not wait until Damon was dead before calling 911, citing this as a possible indicator of her innocence. I thought about this and came up with this idea. Let's see what you guys think of it. Once Darin came downstairs, Darlie had to call 911 immediately to make him think an intruder had just fled. She couldn't hesitate at all. My idea is that Darin did not come down because Darlie had called out to him; he came downstairs because he was disturbed by some noises from the kitchen. He came down before Darlie was ready for him. I think Darlie came back from the sock run and found Damon had crawled from the family room and she stabbed him again. Thinking he would die this time for sure, she began her staging, including slicing her throat and cleaning up the blood at the sink. Read the conflicting statements about Darin's dress, or lack thereof, 'he was wearing pants and no glasses' or 'he had on glasses, but no pants'. Confusion because Darin actually came downstairs twice. The first time in his underwear to see what the noises were and then ran up to put on his pants. This would also account for Darlie's shouting to Darin in the 911 call 'someone came in here and deliberately did this'. She was certain that Damon would die, but couldn't wait to make the 911 call because Darin had caught her before she was ready. She had to make that call immediately, instead of waiting for Damon to die. Any feedback?
    I think it's a very good explanation or speculation or whatever, LOL.

I have always thought Darin was downstairs before when they both allege he was. I actually thought at one time, he caught her at it hence those bruises around her wrists and under the arm, as if he slammed her arm down to remove the death grip on the knife. There's also that part in the 911 call where she hisses in a pissed off voice, Damon, Damon, Damon

I guess the phrase 'and sometime after that' would make more sense. I definitely think Darin ran downstairs in his underwear upon hearing some noise and it wasn't the wineglass breaking.

I am just thinking what a "normal" person would do, I would assume with logic and common sense that "murdering" your two children may make them wake up and "cry out".

If what Darin says is true and Darlie called him, after the murders, a person would want to get down as soon as possible, I don''t think that they would take the time when "a loved one cries out".

But, if Darin "only heard" noises that somehow woke him up he may "have wondering what these "noises" were and may have put his pants on.

I feel also that somehow Darin came down during the attacks. After all Darlie was running around.

If there was no intruder,I'm sure Darin was there all along IMO

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light

"Save Darlie" Video

Anyone seen it? Thoughts?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh6YxbopCgo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh6YxbopCgo[/ame]

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamrock View Post
    Anyone seen it? Thoughts?
    Interesting, Shamrock.

Personally, I thought the video was disgusting, but I believe that Darlie killed her children. I don't feel the need to save her.

The video is kind of long, and covers several issues: Darlie is innocent, abolish the death penalty, Darlie needs money for her defense, Darlie needs money for DNA testing, please write to free Darlie, please write to get rid of the death penalty.

One question though. Didn't Darlie's attorney already get the DNA tests done? Why would they need more money for testing? or is this video old?
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

Did you notice that there was never a mention of Darlie nor her family grieving the loss of the children...just the 13 yr. tragedy of being on death row.

I agree...disgusting.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Ooops, I meant to start a new thread on that video but I accidentally put it here. What a doofus.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamrock View Post
    Ooops, I meant to start a new thread on that video but I accidentally put it here. What a doofus.
    Me either. :iamashamed0005:

Maybe it can be moved?
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

Quote Originally Posted by texaslb218 View Post
    Did you notice that there was never a mention of Darlie nor her family grieving the loss of the children...just the 13 yr. tragedy of being on death row.

I agree...disgusting.
    Because they only care about Darlie. It has always been about DARLIE. NEVER EVER about Damon or Devon.. 5 and 6 year olds. Ohhh but let us feel sorry for a 39 year old baby killer. I am sorry but that video makes me sick. As you said, nothing about the boys being brutally murdered or how much their heart aches for the boys. Their hearts only ache for DARLIE......
    WhityWendy - Carolina Girl

Truth is the cry of all, but the game of few - George Bishop Berkeley

Quote Originally Posted by whitywendy View Post
    Because they only care about Darlie. It has always been about DARLIE. NEVER EVER about Damon or Devon.. 5 and 6 year olds. Ohhh but let us feel sorry for a 39 year old baby killer. I am sorry but that video makes me sick. As you said, nothing about the boys being brutally murdered or how much their heart aches for the boys. Their hearts only ache for DARLIE......
    I have to say this is something that bothers me A LOT about this case. Anything I ever read is always about poor Darlie. Even in the interviews I have seen with her, when she talks about the boys she does so in such a detached way ( I feel). She speaks in that little mousy voice of hers as if she is TRYING to show emotion, but it just doesn't seem real to me. Even after all these years, I would think that feeling of losing your children, especially when you saw them dying, would still be heartbreaking. Also the fact that her various websites seem to withold some of the more damning evidence just troubles me no end. They know that when you look at the whole picture, it points to Darlie as the killer. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by cami View Post
    I think it's a very good explanation or speculation or whatever, LOL.

I have always thought Darin was downstairs before when they both allege he was. I actually thought at one time, he caught her at it hence those bruises around her wrists and under the arm, as if he slammed her arm down to remove the death grip on the knife. There's also that part in the 911 call where she hisses in a pissed off voice, Damon, Damon, Damon
    I agree. I've always thought that Darin was more involved than they said he was. I don't think he did anything to hurt the kids except defend Darlie when he probably saw what she did.

The 911 call

I was wondering exactly how many different versions there are of the 911 call? Also I would like to know if any of you have been able to hear Darin say "put the knife down Darlie" or "Darlie give me the knife." I have listened to it and still can't make out where he says it. I can't make out half of what Darlie was saying because of all the feedback. If you did hear Darin say something like that can you tell me at what point of the call he says it?

I have listened to it over 50 times and I still don't hear it.

Jennifer I was close to posting a very similar question. The only copy I can find of the audio is on Darlie's page. That does NOT seem to be the version I remember hearing! I know I have heard the 'Damon Damon Damon' before, and more, if I recall correctly, more than what is heard on that copy.
    Is it just me or does this recording sound altered in some way, like she is louder, therefore making anything in the background impossible to hear?
    Or have I just been reading about others hearing things in the tape for so long that I now I believe Ive heard them too? I dont think so. Ive heard another version. And I cant seem to find it.
    Anyone care to elaborate on what theyve heard or hear on Darlies page version? Where is the 'didnt do anything I promise' part supposed to be?
    I want to hear that too Jennifer! Anyone?

Thanks in advance xoxo

Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast