967 users online (163 members and 804 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Raquel Welch Wig

I bought a Raquel Welch wig from www.wigs.com..You can go check it out. It is the Enigma, Color R28S, cost $$109.65..Well, I am really bad with trying things on. I always cut the tags off...LOL NOW, I can't return it because GUESS WHAT? No tags! The wig is beautiful. The length perfect. The color(on me) HORRENDOUS! I'd be willing to sell it at the bargain price of $25.00 if anyone is interested..Never worn only tried on once!

"I am confident that, in the end, common sense and justice will prevail. I'm an optimist, brought up on the belief that if you wait to the end of the story, you get to see the good people live happily ever after."

Quote Originally Posted by DollyPardonMe View Post
    I bought a Raquel Welch wig from www.wigs.com..You can go check it out. It is the Enigma, Color R28S, cost $$109.65..Well, I am really bad with trying things on. I always cut the tags off...LOL NOW, I can't return it because GUESS WHAT? No tags! The wig is beautiful. The length perfect. The color(on me) HORRENDOUS! I'd be willing to sell it at the bargain price of $25.00 if anyone is interested..Never worn only tried on once!

Yay! Sold the Wig!!
    "I am confident that, in the end, common sense and justice will prevail. I'm an optimist, brought up on the belief that if you wait to the end of the story, you get to see the good people live happily ever after."