757 users online (93 members and 664 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Paternity Test pending

I was looking around on the Orange County court page and found this.......

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/Cas...CaseID=7740064

Paternity test filed 07/13/11

Umberger, Christopher Lee vs Anthony, Casey

Whoever the father turns out to be...He should have come forward a long time ago, not just when there is a potential for a payout.

Quote Originally Posted by 8truthseeker8 View Post
    I was looking around on the Orange County court page and found this.......

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/Cas...CaseID=7740064

Paternity test filed 07/13/11

Umberger, Christopher Lee vs Anthony, Casey
    That's old news. Umberger was in prison at the time Caylee was conceived. Apparently he's bored in prison and decided to claim paternity for something to do.

Quote Originally Posted by KariKae View Post
    Whoever the father turns out to be...He should have come forward a long time ago, not just when there is a potential for a payout.
    In Texas if the father was to come forward, he would have to pay back child support from birth until death to KC.

Is the law the same in Florida?

Quote Originally Posted by EPfan View Post
    In Texas if the father was to come forward, he would have to pay back child support from birth until death to KC.

No, from the Florida Statutes, Section 61.30:

In an initial determination of child support, whether in a paternity action, dissolution of marriage action, or petition for support during the marriage, the court has discretion to award child support retroactive to the date when the parents did not reside together in the same household with the child, not to exceed a period of 24 months preceding the filing of the petition, regardless of whether that date precedes the filing of the petition. In determining the retroactive award in such cases, the court shall consider the following:
    (a) The court shall apply the guidelines schedule in effect at the time of the hearing subject to the obligor’s demonstration of his or her actual income, as defined by subsection (2), during the retroactive period. Failure of the obligor to so demonstrate shall result in the court using the obligor’s income at the time of the hearing in computing child support for the retroactive period.
    (b) All actual payments made by a parent to the other parent or the child or third parties for the benefit of the child throughout the proposed retroactive period.
    (c) The court should consider an installment payment plan for the payment of retroactive child support.
    There is Good Grief. Just ask Charlie Brown.

bananarama is offline Seeking Justice for the little ones without a voice!
    I was listening to a local radio talk show last week. S Daley from Cast iron Tattoo called in and he said he's convinced that J Ortiz is Caylee's father. I would love for JO's family to find out.

It would be interesting if a determination was made on who Caylee's father was...I can envision a wrongful death lawsuit...jmo.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by bananarama View Post
    I was listening to a local radio talk show last week. S Daley from Cast iron Tattoo called in and he said he's convinced that J Ortiz is Caylee's father. I would love for JO's family to find out.

Family Of Dead Man Doesn't Think He's Caylee Anthony's Father
    LE asked the Ortiz family for the Crash/Accident Report.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17114325/index.html August 6 2008
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Quote Originally Posted by Intermezzo View Post
    Family Of Dead Man Doesn't Think He's Caylee Anthony's Father
    LE asked the Ortiz family for the Crash/Accident Report.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17114325/index.html August 6 2008
    If you watch this whole video, though, it says that they took DNA from the accident evidence (was it a DUI? Were they testing for DUI so have a blood sample?). That was 3 years ago this week. I think it's probably been ruled out by now.

Quote Originally Posted by angelmom View Post
    If you watch this whole video, though, it says that they took DNA from the accident evidence (was it a DUI? Were they testing for DUI so have a blood sample?). That was 3 years ago this week. I think it's probably been ruled out by now.
    Here is an article of the accident, alcohol was not believed to be involved.
    Ortiz turned onto Alafaya Trail, near UCF, in front of another vehicle which tried to swerve to avoid hitting Ortiz's vehicle but hit the driver side.

http://www.centralfloridafuture.com/...rash-1.1423785

FYI..I drive on that road alot, the speed limit on Alafaya Trail varies from 40 to 50mph between Seminole and Orange Counties and many many people speed along that road...
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Quote Originally Posted by Intermezzo View Post
    Here is an article of the accident, alcohol was not believed to be involved.
    Ortiz turned onto Alafaya Trail, near UCF, in front of another vehicle which tried to swerve to avoid hitting Ortiz's vehicle but hit the driver side.

http://www.centralfloridafuture.com/...rash-1.1423785

FYI..I drive on that road alot, the speed limit on Alafaya Trail varies from 40 to 50mph between Seminole and Orange Counties and many many people speed along that road...
    While it may not have been suspected, I think taking blood is probably SOP for fatal car accidents in case there is a lawsuit later. All I was saying is that there may have been blood stored from the autopsy.

I am in this category myself so I am not casting stones. I don't understand why we pick one little thing out of Casey's thousands of lies and run off on a wild goose chase to find somebody who's deceased and could be the father of Caylee. She doesn't have any idea who the father is and that's probably why she made up the lie about him being dead. Rest assured, if he was in fact dead, she would have file a social security survivor's claim for monthly benefits. I worked for that agency for a long time and I have had to determine paternity! Sometimes they come out of the woodwork when a young person dies.

missm is offline POSTPARTUM SCHIZOPHRENIA! Yes folks, you heard that correctly!
    I have always believed Mark Hawkins to be the father. That's what MCA was going to "tell him" in that phone call, probably hoping she could high tail it to California on his dime to all finally live together as one big happy family. The fact that he had a wife at the time was why she made up the car crash story.

MOO.

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    Quote Originally Posted by EPfan View Post

That law has to assume the father knows he's a father and Caylees father may not have.
    The A's went to a lawyer, according to the ever truthful grieving CA, to protect themselves from Caylees mystery father. Seems to me the father is in a better legal situation to sue than the As are.

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

I don't understand how the anthony's went to a lawyer to protect themselves against the dad if they didn't know who he was. Wouldn't an attorney need a name so he could try and terminate any rights? I wish he'd be found out because something possibly could have happened to the young man.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast