1051 users online (272 members and 779 guests)  

Websleuths News


Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 263
  1. #91
    Kimberlyd125's Avatar
    Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    16,019
    I don't find having common decency the same as being a bleeding heart.

    JMO
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

    Softball Mom

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
    I don't find having common decency the same as being a bleeding heart.

    JMO
    I'm with you. If being compassionate and feeling for other people makes me a 'bleeding heart', so be it. I'd much rather be that than the alternative.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9,082
    They sure enjoy the water for people who've lost the love of their lives to drowning.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,817
    Quote Originally Posted by suzihawk View Post
    I just can't get on board with all the bleeding hearts that think the Anthony's deserve peace, love and happiness after their 'horrible ordeal'. Nope. Most of it was of their own doing - they invited it.

    I let my guard down for about ten minutes when Cindy performed her award winning act on the stand only to be followed by her lying through her "so help me God" teeth to save her murdering daughter. The same daughter that killed her child - their own granddaughter they so quickly turned their backs on - lest we forget.

    <modsnip>. At least they'll be prepared for where they're eventually going.

    My opinion - yes, it is.

    IF.....IF.....Casey is forced to come back to Orlando for 12 months to serve probation, (and I am NOT convinced that is going to happen), I think all parties involved realize that the only option for Casey is to reside in the Anthony home.

    I don't believe for one second that some mystery benefactor is financially funding Casey's "private bella a vida" nor do I believe Baez has been her constant companion or protector. Hell, if you followed the jail logs, Baez spent virtually NO TIME with her during the last two years!

    I suspect Casey has been holed up with "Cousin X" in Houston and the Anthonys flew there today to await the ruling on Mason's emergency motion. IF Casey has to return to Orlando, I think the Anthonys realize they have NO CHOICE but to allow her into their home for her own safety. So sad....party/vacation time cut short....

    BUT....IF Casey ends up having to reside on Hopespring, I will personally refer to it as the FIRST stage of karma.....after all the antics by the entire family, the disregard for the court system and disregard for testifying truthfully, I say....

    Throw the lot of them together in a house with virtually no freedom to escape and let them duke it out!!!!

    Karma, indeed.....
    Last edited by Salem; 08-01-2011 at 07:02 PM.

  5. #95
    curiositycat's Avatar
    curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Northern New Mexico
    Posts
    4,948
    Does anyone happen to know who the other people in the group picture are?
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,618
    Quote Originally Posted by natsound View Post
    The A's never turned their backs on their granddaughter. They suddenly found their granddaughter missing, then dead, and everything pointed to their own daughter... an impossible situation for any of us to even begin to think we can navigate. <modsnip>.
    I've never made one single cent off a dead child - my own or anyone else's.

    Oops, I take that back. I received a card that contained $1.37 in change collected from her third grade class. Their precious milk and lunch money. It remains in the card to this day.

    You know nothing about my life.

    I stand by my post.

    Last edited by Salem; 08-01-2011 at 07:03 PM.

  7. #97
    wonders's Avatar
    wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Here There and Everywhere
    Posts
    3,352
    Quote Originally Posted by suzihawk View Post
    I just can't get on board with all the bleeding hearts that think the Anthony's deserve peace, love and happiness after their 'horrible ordeal'. Nope. Most of it was of their own doing - they invited it.

    I let my guard down for about ten minutes when Cindy performed her award winning act on the stand only to be followed by her lying through her "so help me God" teeth to save her murdering daughter. The same daughter that killed her child - their own granddaughter they so quickly turned their backs on - lest we forget.

    <modsnip>. At least they'll be prepared for where they're eventually going.

    My opinion - yes, it is.


    Suzihawk, I know what you mean.
    I do wonder if the Anthony's have been taking their bibles to church every Sunday while on the jet-setting scene.
    Repulsive I tell you.
    Last edited by Salem; 08-01-2011 at 07:03 PM.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hinky Hollow
    Posts
    14,726
    lol, now I know why it's so hot here in the Lone Star state today.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,991
    Quote Originally Posted by natsound View Post
    The A's never turned their backs on their granddaughter. They suddenly found their granddaughter missing, then dead, and everything pointed to their own daughter... an impossible situation for any of us to even begin to think we can navigate. <modsnip>.
    Sorry...perjuring oneself in a court of law is not serving their granddaughter. IMHO they owed Caylee the truth....for once.
    PS- did they leave other innocent people out of their nightmare? Did they not attempt to drag everyone down in order to save their daughter? Were those folks allowed to live in peace? The As are not innocent in this whole nightmare. No, I don't think I could sacrifice someone else for my child. For what? For not being able to deal with the truth. They had 3 years to deal with the truth. I personally hope they go away and stay away...and they can take their "foundations" with them.
    JMHO
    Last edited by Salem; 08-01-2011 at 07:04 PM.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,754
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentjbkent View Post
    IF.....IF.....Casey is forced to come back to Orlando for 12 months to serve probation, (and I am NOT convinced that is going to happen), I think all parties involved realize that the only option for Casey is to reside in the Anthony home.

    I don't believe for one second that some mystery benefactor is financially funding Casey's "private bella a vida" nor do I believe Baez has been her constant companion or protector. Hell, if you followed the jail logs, Baez spent virtually NO TIME with her during the last two years!

    I suspect Casey has been holed up with "Cousin X" in Houston and the Anthonys flew there today to await the ruling on Mason's emergency motion. IF Casey has to return to Orlando, I think the Anthonys realize they have NO CHOICE but to allow her into their home for her own safety. So sad....party/vacation time cut short....

    BUT....IF Casey ends up having to reside on Hopespring, I will personally refer to it as the FIRST stage of karma.....after all the antics by the entire family, the disregard for the court system and disregard for testifying truthfully, I say....

    Throw the lot of them together in a house with virtually no freedom to escape and let them duke it out!!!!

    Karma, indeed.....
    You got that right! That would be KARMA


  11. #101
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,991
    Quote Originally Posted by natsound View Post
    The A's never turned their backs on their granddaughter. They suddenly found their granddaughter missing, then dead, and everything pointed to their own daughter... an impossible situation for any of us to even begin to think we can navigate. <modsnip>.
    Ahh...be mindful of TOS.
    HTH
    Last edited by Salem; 08-01-2011 at 07:04 PM.

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Orlando, FL, USA
    Posts
    771
    WFTV reported on 6:00 news tonight that the Athonys went on to Phoenix AZ after Houston. Hmmmm. How far is it from there to Prescott? I seem to remember some folks thinking KC had gone to Prescott on that plane she left Orlando in.

  13. #103
    wonders's Avatar
    wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Here There and Everywhere
    Posts
    3,352
    Quote Originally Posted by suzihawk View Post
    I've never made one single cent off a dead child - my own or anyone else's.

    Oops, I take that back. I received a card that contained $1.37 in change collected from her third grade class. Their precious milk and lunch money. It remains in the card to this day.

    You know nothing about my life.

    I stand by my post.

    suzihawk, I cannot tell you how sorry I am, but I can also stand behind your post's and I will.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    14,999
    Quote Originally Posted by suzihawk View Post
    I just can't get on board with all the bleeding hearts that think the Anthony's deserve peace, love and happiness after their 'horrible ordeal'. Nope. Most of it was of their own doing - they invited it.

    I let my guard down for about ten minutes when Cindy performed her award winning act on the stand only to be followed by her lying through her "so help me God" teeth to save her murdering daughter. The same daughter that killed her child - their own granddaughter they so quickly turned their backs on - lest we forget.

    <modsnip>. At least they'll be prepared for where they're eventually going.

    My opinion - yes, it is.



    Last edited by Salem; 08-01-2011 at 07:05 PM.
    JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,991
    Quote Originally Posted by What'sThatClue View Post
    Jmo, but the pics look photoshopped to me. I thought that the minute I saw them, but I'm even more convinced now that I see them again.
    I thought that when I saw the first one...and I think the dolphins look fine...more than fine...they're beautiful. If they were at the Atlantis they have an amazing marine program...if anyone has time they should read up on it.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. 2011.07.22 George & Cindy Board Private Jet for Nassau Vacation
    By Friday in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1165
    Last Post: 07-24-2011, 12:04 AM
  2. Russian Plane Crashes with 45 children on board
    By Becba in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-22-2006, 05:48 PM
  3. Man tries to board plane with seal's head
    By Casshew in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-21-2004, 05:12 PM