Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: George and Cindy board a plane for Texas and TMZ swim with dolphin pics

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    Not if she starts to look up "household weapons" on their computer.... jmo
    This is insane...someone...please tell me why this person is out?

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post

RBBM: Good point ! The Anthony's may be "negotiating" something if they have Lippman tagging along with them ...

BBM: I wonder if this "part of the plan" -- a "continuation" of the "farce" by CFCA, the A's, and the DT ? MOO ... I believe the A's and CFCA have been in contact the past 3 years THROUGH the DT ... Everything we saw from Day 31 through the Trial was a "farce" ...

MOO MOO MOO
    OR....CA's bring KC an autographed copy of her new book coming out. I can hear CA hummming now..."We're in the money, we're in the money." jmo

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    This is insane...someone...please tell me why this person is out?
    Twelve people decided she should have another stab at life. I'm sure she will not disappoint them. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by Eidetic View Post
    They lose many dolphins in aquariums and places like that. At our aquarium in Baltimore they figured out after losing lots of dolphins that the sonar pinging off walls and music etc. was driving them crazy. The most recent calf we had born died not long after it's birth. Dolphins even commit suicide.

Dolphins belong swimming the oceans miles every day with their families.

I'm surprised you see the dolphin looks miserable, many people think dolphins are happy because they look like they are smiling...
    poor dolphins!!!! I have a little 7-year-old daughter who won circus tickets in her 1st grade class last year but told the teacher she couldn't take them because circuses are mean to animals - I was really proud! Looks like we are going to ban the dolphin show now too! Who knew? I thought dolphins were happy in the tanks..... (and safe from tuna fishing boats)
    "The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, and the process is its own reward." Amelia Earhart

7. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to GracieLu For This Useful Post:

They lose many dolphins in aquariums and places like that. At our aquarium in Baltimore they figured out after losing lots of dolphins that the sonar pinging off walls and music etc. was driving them crazy. The most recent calf we had born died not long after it's birth. Dolphins even commit suicide.

I'm surprised you see the dolphin looks miserable, many people think dolphins are happy because they look like they are smiling...
    This reminds me of a zoo visit when we saw an elephant just rocking back and forth from his front right foot to his back left foot. Here is this beautiful creature that should be traveling miles and miles every day,stuck in a small plot of dirt . It should be banned ,IMO.

But hey,cleaning elephant dung would be a great community service while Casey is on probation. I bet Cindy would even do it FOR her.
    Always ,just my opinion

SPECIAL NEEDS MISSING MAN
    JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181822

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

Quote Originally Posted by Omachka View Post
    Really impossible to tell where they went from Houston if they did get a connecting flight. Couldn't they have gotten to Mexico or other international locations directly from Orlando International? I know we have flights direct to Mexico City and I think even Peru. ... here we go, I found a list of direct flights from here. Although, knowing airlines you get diverted all over the place instead of going the direct route. Anyway, the way they have been getting themselves noticed, I'm sure we'll see pictures of them trying on sombreros or something soon.

http://www.ifly.com/orlando-internat...t/book-flights
    They've been getting themselves noticed where? How? When?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vlpate For This Useful Post:

I'm an animal lover...and I know there is controversy surrounding animals in captivity...but Dolphin Cay started with some remarkable guests (BTW...it is open air)...

THE KATRINA STORY
    The first residents of Dolphin Cay were 16 rescued dolphins, who were swept to sea during Hurricane Katrina from their previous home at the Marine Life Oceanarium in Gulfport, Mississippi.

http://www.atlantis.com/thingstodo/dolphincay.aspx

Just an FYI

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Very true. Ric O'Barry who worked for several years as the dolphin trainer for the Flipper series became an activist crusading against the dolphin captivity industry after Kathy, one of the 5 dolphins who played Flipper, died in his arms. (Suicide). Dolphins are put under enormous stress when in captivity. The Cove won best feature documentary in 2009.

http://www.thecovemovie.com

“Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard

14. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to DAWN TREADER For This Useful Post:

All you guys are such an amazing bunch. Your caring is never ending. Is it any wonder why we're still here?

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    Might as well add this one to their "grieving" photo album.

Casey Anthony's Parents Go on Vacation -- What's the Porpoise?!

Read more: http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/geor...#ixzz1TncB7Puu
    <sighs> bet Caylee would have loved being there with that porpoise

pat

rossva is offline George Zimmerman: Innocent until proven guilty.
    Absolutely not. With the amount of hatred shown the Anthony's and the level of potential vigilantism out there? If I was them I want an unimpeachable witness with me when I traveled, wouldn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    I thought you were going to say they needed Lippman as protection.

PS-that was meant to be funny, right?
    Last edited by grandmaj; 08-02-2011 at 10:50 AM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rossva For This Useful Post:

Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists
    Not if she starts to look up "household weapons" on their computer.... jmo
    She'll delete the history before she deletes her housemates. Although now, she would probably make sure the computer was completely destroyed. This first one was a close call.

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.

Quote Originally Posted by rossva View Post
    Absolutely not. With the amount of hatred shown the Anthony's and the level of potential vigilantism out there? If I was them I want an unimpeachable witness with me when I traveled, wouldn't you?
    Well, he didn't go to the Bahamas with them. And he didn't get to swim with the dolphins so I guess they are on a "business" trip" now. It is possible to dislike someone and not want to harm them. I think GA is in more danger of someone going after him for what JB said in the opening statements, not for their lying and denials. I could see some old lady walking up to GA while he's waiting at the luggage carousel and hitting him with her carry on bag and calling him a pervert. Lying comes no where near what JB described and we all here know it's not true. The outside world...not so much. jmo
    Last edited by grandmaj; 08-02-2011 at 10:50 AM.

21. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wildchild1961 View Post

pat
    I'm sure George and Cindy wished she was there too.

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chilly Willy For This Useful Post:

Lippman's not with them to bear witness to any potential violence....but IMO to bear witness to the signing of contracts.
    I don't think I'm feeling all fuzzy by the implication that there are those who feel members here would be wanting to hurt the As.
    Last edited by grandmaj; 08-02-2011 at 10:49 AM.

Absolutely not. With the amount of hatred shown the Anthony's on this board alone, and the level of potential vigilantism out there? If I was them I want an unimpeachable witness with me when I traveled, wouldn't you?
    I would bet the Anthonys and 'unimpeachable' are strangers.

Quote Originally Posted by suzihawk View Post
    I just can't get on board with all the bleeding hearts that think the Anthony's deserve peace, love and happiness after their 'horrible ordeal'. Nope. Most of it was of their own doing - they invited it.

I let my guard down for about ten minutes when Cindy performed her award winning act on the stand only to be followed by her lying through her "so help me God" teeth to save her murdering daughter. The same daughter that killed her child - their own granddaughter they so quickly turned their backs on - lest we forget.

<modsnip>. At least they'll be prepared for where they're eventually going.

My opinion - yes, it is.
    I don't know, I'd rather be a bleeding heart than a sanctimonious heart. JMO

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vlpate For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by miss plum View Post
    I would bet the Anthonys and 'unimpeachable' are strangers.
    and I would also bet if they feared being harmed they would take a body guard ,not a lawyer.
    Always ,just my opinion

SPECIAL NEEDS MISSING MAN
    JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181822

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

Absolutely not. With the amount of hatred shown the Anthony's on this board alone, and the level of potential vigilantism out there? If I was them I want an unimpeachable witness with me when I traveled, wouldn't you?
    Whoa, hold the phone deacon..... unimpeachable witness? As in their lawyer? As in the same profession as JB? Now you are being funny! LOL! Surely you jest......

30. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TallCoolOne For This Useful Post:

Where's Rascal flatts these days? If Lippman is with cindy, then cindy is on a tour...promoting new and improved laws that didn't need promoting.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:

That would be funny if they feel they needed someone with them to verify an event because no one would believe them...At some point they will need people to believe them and the public will just turn their backs on them.

Amazing how well CA seems to be doing given the fact that a couple of months ago she was claiming she thought Caylee was alive. Now they are out and about, enjoying themselves. How does one get over KC and what she has said and done to this family? Apparently just ignore it seems to be what they are doing. jmo

34. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wildchild1961 View Post

pat
    Aren't these old pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by TallCoolOne View Post
    Whoa, hold the phone deacon..... unimpeachable witness? As in their lawyer? As in the same profession as JB? Now you are being funny! LOL! Surely you jest......
    Exactly. He can't testify to anything, he's their lawyer....attorney/client priviledge. Sir did GA hit my client. ML: I'm sorry I can't say attorney/client priviledge. Don't think that would work in their favor. jmo

37. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

That would be funny if they feel they needed someone with them to verify an event because no one would believe them...At some point they will need people to believe them and the public will just turn their backs on them.

Amazing how well CA seems to be doing given the fact that a couple of months ago she was claiming she thought Caylee was alive. Now they are out and about, enjoying themselves. How does one get over KC and what she has said and done to this family? Apparently just ignore it seems to be what they are doing. jmo
    Well, guess they got what they wanted albeit at their expense .. KC is free, she's been vindicated (in their minds) and CA can go on to talk about KC's innocence and the only thing she did wrong: not reporting the "accident" ... it's been a win, win for CA ... friends (sponsors) are treating them to luxury resorts and entertainment ... travel by private jets ... why wouldn't they look and act happy ... they see many $$ in their future and think their money problems are over ...

Amazing that they can get over the guilt of not holding KC responsible for herself AND Caylee ... the guilt of not making her responsible for all of lying and stealing throughout the years ... the guilt of knowing that maybe if they had stepped in to take custody away from KC who was not providing for Caylee that Caylee may still be alive ...

Nope, apparently, they're over it ... Caylee had a horrible accident and there's of course nothing you can do about accidents ...
    They've blocked out the reality of what really happened ... the fight, KC storming off, possibly threatening to keep Caylee from them ... KC's anger and temper ... blocked it all out ...

39. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to denjet For This Useful Post:

Franky I could not care less where the Anthonys are going.
    I have them pegged for what they are IMO, a couple of opportunists. Any of their future antics will just substantiate that more. .

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast