2011.08.01-07 HLN & FOX (Week) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoSueMe

Former Member
Reaction score
2011.08.01-04 HLN & FOX (Week) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please post about HLN and FOX News Coverage in this thread. Please try to stay on-topic. That means discussing each show in the order that it is shown and breaking news as it breaks.

Here's a link to HLN Live News Stream:

http://www.rentadrone.org/hln-live-stream-feed/

Thanks everyone!

:blowkiss:

So KC wants treatment for

1. 31 days behavoir
2. death of Caylee
3. prison stay

but not being forced to have her father's penis is her mouth everyday before school?

:waitasec:

:great: Should be a "busy" week for HLN ... CFCA is "back in the news" ...

I sure hope the "probation" starts this Thursday ...

:great:

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to be off-topic ...

But Celina Cass' body has been found ...:(

snipped from : http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/01/new.hampshire.missing.girl/index.html?hpt=ju_c2

(CNN) -- One week after 11-year-old Celina Cass was last seen, her body was found Monday by divers searching the Connecticut River, New Hampshire Senior Assistant Attorney General Jane Young said.

:(

So KC wants treatment for

1. 31 days behavoir
2. death of Caylee
3. prison stay

but not being forced to have her father's penis is her mouth everyday before school?

BBM: Good point ... I wish ONE of the TH's on HLN would ask JB or CM this question !

:waitasec: Oh ... and one more thing ... CFCA "alleged" that Lee was in her room one night taking off her "sports bra" ... hmmm ...

Nancy Grace leading off w/ the breaking news on Celina Cass
Guest hostess tonight - so glad it is not Jean C.!

Nancy is still on extended leave. Counting up her ratings bonus money made of the Casey case. But if Casey does show up in court Thursday, you can be sure Nancy will be back. As Nancy stated in a recent book of hers, she never lets a good story or the truth get in the way of her making a buck. Let alone someone else getting the $$$$ buck.

i find it incomprehensible that ga and ca can travel and laugh, raise money for grandparents *cough* and the head of the foundation and his son were accused of raping the murderer of their grandchild. What kind of country is this? Who allows this? and furthermore who is giving money to them?

I appreciate Celina's father for not badmouthing anyone. He is keeping a cool and calm demeanor, even though you can hear the pain in his voice. He was asked about the stepfather and he said he had nothing bad to say about him.

BBM: Good point ... I wish ONE of the TH's on HLN would ask JB or CM this question !

:waitasec: Oh ... and one more thing ... CFCA "alleged" that Lee was in her room one night taking off her "sports bra" ... hmmm ...

The prison shrink stated that KC allowed him to speak about various things EXCEPT the sexual abuse. CM said the same thing that KC will be the only one addressing that issue if she chooses too. Seems like there's a gag order (pardon the pun) on the whole oral sex, lifted sports bra issue.

Larry Flynt on Joy Behar discussing the Hustler offer :sick: No way in heck I am watching him.. BTW what is with HLN? All of the shows seem to wear the same guest out to death..

Secretly loving that after a almost full day of news this thread hasn't gone to page 2 :)

Nancy is still on extended leave. Counting up her ratings bonus money made of the Casey case. But if Casey does show up in court Thursday, you can be sure Nancy will be back. As Nancy stated in a recent book of hers, she never lets a good story or the truth get in the way of her making a buck. Let alone someone else getting the $$$$ buck.

Yes clearly NG is the villain and not FCA. Please.

Terry Lenamon on NG discussing KC's mental issues. He said some were evident, and some had to be developed.

How does one "develop" mental issues during trial?

Terry Lenamon on NG discussing KC's mental issues. He said some were evident, and some had to be developed.

How does one "develop" mental issues during trial?

CA had to work on them. All that eye poking and efforts to cry on cue I would imagine put a great deal of stress on her. Enough to drive one crazy. Then there was the snarl in court....reminded me of a rabid animal. jmo

Why is there so much confusion over the probation? I don't know law, but to me, how can you serve probation without being free?
Well, just heard on NG that FL Dept of Corrections sent her a letter saying she had served probation. Is that their call???

Link on today's news - Thanks Patty.

JB in an exclusive interview with Matt on the Today Show this morning.

JB said there would be more motions filed today. Thinks the order is confusing.

Link on today's news - Thanks Patty.

JB in an exclusive interview with Matt on the Today Show this morning.

JB said there would be more motions filed today. Thinks the order is confusing.

I made a point not to watch, but it didn't stop me from writing this on The Today's Show website a few minutes ago:

"Shame on The Today Show for giving Jose Baez a forum to perpetuate his lies re: Casey Anthony. Matt Lauer and Jose seem to be enjoying a little bromance; nothing like a little fair and balanced TV journalism, eh? Consider me an ex-Today viewer. I'll also be contacting your sponsors to voice my displeasure. I may only be one person, but there are plenty out there (millions, actually) who feel the same way I do. Have a nice day."

Like they care. And, truthfully, I haven't watched The Today Show in a long time. But it made me feel better to rant a little. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine