Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.

Thread 3

Thread 2

Thread 1

I will add more info here as soon as I catch up with the last thread.

Salem

I see we have confirmation that Celina has been found. We still do not have a POI or suspect so the following warning still stands:

THIS IS THE LAST WARNING!!!!!

LAY OFF THIS FAMILY! Mental illness does NOT automatically translate into violence. The mom has made no public appearances so speculating about her intelligence, mental capacity, etc. is totally off the wall.

Give it a rest until LE gives us something.

Any more violations and to's will be recommended.

Let's stick to the facts that we know and develop our theories around those.

Salem

I am beginning to think now that the body wasn't found wrapped up in the water, but more so wrapped as they brought Celina out of the water.

They need to look at the stepfather. There has to be a reason why Celina was afraid to sleep in her bedroom alone and that she slept with her sister. It is odd to me that on the night her sister is not there something happened to her.

I wish the aunt, who had reported Celina's fear of being alone in the basement bedroom, had her sleep at her house that night.

The aunt, I'm sure, wishes it too.

:rose: RIP Celina darling :heartbeat:

HLN reporting on this now with a panel of experts.
Saying how u always look to the family first.
Mentioning the SF

I found this recently, and I love it. Both the verse, and the video, which incorporates it.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Revelations 21:4

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JB1M1CNU

I love this verse, BeanE....always been a favorite. BTW, "Revelation" is singular. That revelation is referring to Jesus.

HLN talking about all her friends starting school soon and how hard it's going to be not to see her there with her class she's been with for so long.

Rest in peace Celina. You're flying with the angels now. :rose:

HLN talking about all her friends starting school soon and how hard it's going to be not to see her there with her class she's been with for so long.

Considering she is one of nine in her grade/class...unimaginable how this will affect them.
Edit
"Was" one of nine.

Saddened me so much to see the red "Found deceased" next to her name...

At about the 4 minute mark:

"Based on what we have seen visually we are treating it as suspicious."

In Jane Young speak that means there was something visible to make it look like a homicide.
Either trauma or restraint, or something else that indicates she did not simply fall into the river.

Just my opinion from observing this woman before...
I think we will learn this was a "visible" cause of death or there was other visible evidence left behind.

http://www.wmur.com/video/28733079/detail.html

My heart dropped when I saw how many new pages had accumulated in just the day. I am angry right now for her. Sometimes I struggle with my faith, but there has to be some sort of heaven so she can feel happy, safe, dry, and warm right now.

If you noticed the last question was a woman reporter asking if the body was wrapped and she blew her off and ended the presser. So I wonder?

Oh no, just saw the news that Celina was found. This is absolutely sickening!

RIP Celina sweetheart.

Rest in peace Celina. :rose:

I wish that this had ended so much differently and I pray that you are granted the justice that seems to be be so difficult lately for some of these precious children.

My heart dropped when I saw how many new pages had accumulated in just the day. I am angry right now for her. Sometimes I struggle with my faith, but there has to be some sort of heaven so she can feel happy, safe, dry, and warm right now.

Same here. Precisely. Well-said.

Thanks for the link to the news conference. Although I don't watch a lot of them, it seems that the ones I do watch show the news people and/or police laughing and joking prior to the start and that makes me angry. I was happy to see this handled very professionally and in a caring way -- Celina got the respect she deserved.

I understand your feelings. Personally, I cling to my faith. The peace I have is knowing there will be justice....because God is just. This life is not the end. We seek justice here but there is a greater one that awaits.

No doubt in my mind. Celina is at rest. The joy she has today is unimaginable....and there are no tears in heaven.

Blessings going out to all those here on Websleuths....heroes, all.

If you noticed the last question was a woman reporter asking if the body was wrapped and she blew her off and ended the presser. So I wonder?

I really hope that what you heard was right. And I think that this comment was very telling as well:

"Based on what we have seen visually, we are treating the death as suspicious," said prosecutor Jane Young at a news conference early Monday evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie