1065 users online (209 members and 856 guests)  

Websleuths News

Was Burke cleared or not?!!

Burke, now 15, has repeatedly been cleared by authorities of any suspicion in the 1996 Christmas night slaying, and that has not changed. http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...ead.php?t=4770

Quote Originally Posted by Fran Bancroft
    Burke, now 15, has repeatedly been cleared by authorities of any suspicion in the 1996 Christmas night slaying, and that has not changed. http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...ead.php?t=4770

Fran,

Sorry, my friend. Burke Ramsey has NEVER been cleared. Neither Chief Beckner, nor DA's Hunter and Keenan, nor any judge (including Julie Carnes), has ever said Burke has been cleared. Please provide a source who says Burke has been cleared. Thanks.

JMO

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrab
    Fran,

Sorry, my friend. Burke Ramsey has NEVER been cleared. Neither Chief Beckner, nor DA's Hunter and Keenan, nor any judge (including Julie Carnes), has ever said Burke has been cleared. Please provide a source who says Burke has been cleared. Thanks.

JMO

Hi Blue and Fran, I do believe that Burke wasn't cleared in away that would satisfy the masses...

Karnes needs to ***** or get off the pot .

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrab
    Fran,

JMO
    The quote was from the link provided...I'm am not commenting...I'm hoping for discussion. Click the link, you will find the quote in there with context.

Fran