2011.08.02 - Special Edition of Websleuths Radio with Pat Brown and Levi Page

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Due to technical difficulties the Sunday July 31st edition of Websleuths Radio was cancelled.

Never Fear! We are back with a special edition of Websleuths Radio at a special time. Tonight Aug 2nd at 9 PM Eastern, 8 PM Central, 7 PM Mountain, and 6 PM Pacific.

Join Profiler Pat Brown as we discuss why her book about the Madeleine McCaan case was pulled from Amazon.

Then Levi Page talks about just why some nut accused him of kidnapping Haleigh Cummings

A Special Edition of Websleuth Radio with Pat Brown and Levi Page. Tonight August 2nd 9 PM Eastern, 8 PM Central, 7 PM Mountain and 6 PM Pacific.

Listen HERE!!

The show just cut out on me. First time it's happened.

Refresh isn't working, either.

the time count went back to 2 hrs and 41 min? although it shows the tab on air

Ok, finally with refresh it's working now.

That is really sick about Ron feeding live deer to the alligators!

Like Kyron.

Yeah :( .

Edit to add: though I really think Terri has something to do with his disappearance, but after all of this time I'm not so hopeful in finding him safe and sound.

Does anyone know why the McCann Forum in ws is pulled rather then just locked for no new posts?

Does anyone know why the McCann Forum in ws is pulled rather then just locked for no new posts?

I don't really know, sorry. I wish I could be of some help. I would be interested in knowing as well.

Does anyone know what ever happened with the search at the church that was done sometime later?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back