Link to ACR's Ramsey's Charity Scam

Show Me

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://www.acandyrose.com/jonbenet-foundations.htm

ACR has done an outstanding job documenting the JonBenet Ramsey Children's Foundation scam.

If you are like me and bought the paperback book, ALL PROFITS were to go to the charity...the charity received none of the profits. It went private and POOF! when John was running for office ALL the money in the charity became 'his'. Down to the last cent.

Read it and weep.

I just want to say what a fabulous website A CANDY ROSE has...absolutely fabulous. I appreciate the time and effort that went into that site!

I remember seeing the handwriting on the tax return ('97? - not when the secretary or friend of the Ramseys typed it - which I beleive was the first, maybe even the second year) of the foundation. The handwriting was identical to the ransom note. I even emailed Smoking Gun (because the signature was blacked out) to ask who signed the return. They responded saying they got the document with the blacked out signature.

ACR has an awesome website...without a doubt one of the best.

She has superb documentation of the false phone numbers, websites, etc associated with the fraudulant charity.

John and Patsy can beat anyone's scam, including Jim and Tammy Bakker's olf scam.

No wonder people call them the Scamseys.

Show Me said:
Where Ramsey supporters fear to tread.

No way they can justify the scam.

ACR is an amazing person. Anything Ramsey you need it's right there for you at her site.

Scam indeed. Yet, like the murder of their daughter, nobody seems to do anything about it now.

Tricia said:
ACR is an amazing person. Anything Ramsey you need it's right there for you at her site.

Scam indeed. Yet, like the murder of their daughter, nobody seems to do anything about it now.

Happy to see you taking an interest in this forum Tricia,Most especially after months of very abusive posts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back