Page 1 of 213 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 3192
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,225

    ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

    Please continue here.


    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144041"]Thread 1[/ame]


    Salem


  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    657
    I have a sick feeling ZG will not be collecting any money here. Because Casey will have a built up mental insanity situation by then. Her therapy sessions could make this possible. Casey being mentally not responsible for her actions at the time. Because of Caylee's death. With a couple sick therapists backing that view up. Then the deposition may never happen. As in just not worth it from Murray's point of view. In this crazy court case, this may well happen. And these therapy BS sessions may only be a deflection against all civil suits. Oh how I hope I am wrong here, but........
    Frederick The Great - “If my soldiers were to begin to think, not one would remain in the ranks”


  4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Schu7 For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    9,460
    Quote Originally Posted by Schu7 View Post
    I have a sick feeling ZG will not be collecting any money here. Because Casey will have a built up mental insanity situation by then. Her therapy sessions could make this possible. Casey being mentally not responsible for her actions at the time. Because of Caylee's death. With a couple sick therapists backing that view up. Then the deposition may never happen. As in just not worth it from Murray's point of view. In this crazy court case, this may well happen. And these therapy BS sessions may only be a deflection against all civil suits. Oh how I hope I am wrong here, but........
    I don't know if she will ever collect, but I think the case will go her way.
    JM is like a terrier after a rabbit. He is not letting her get away with it..

    IIRC they already proved she was not insane either at the time Caylee died, up to and including the trial. She knew right from wrong, so she must pay..



  6. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    385
    IMO, all KC's attorneys have to say is that ZFG was made up, game over. MOO. It is a "ruined reputation" lawsuit for 15,000. I am sure there are many people with that name and they are not filing lawsuits. If someone said I left my child with Mark Jones, or Mary Jones, Hypothetically,what evidence is there that one didleave a child a with Mark Jones or Mary Jones? The case has no merit, there is no evidence linking KC to a ZFG, only KC's statement which KC admitted was a lie. ZFG never lived at Sawgrass apartments.

    Let me put this another way as so many seem to think this lawsuit will go somewhere:

    My name is Mary Jones, some nutcase says that I was a caretaker for a person later found dead. The nutcase has no info on how to contact me, no correspondance whatsoever. No link back to me.

    How in the world could/would a court find that the nutcase meant me?

    It is all speculation on M&M's view, IMO.

    I do believe it will go nowhere. Think about it........if someone threw your name out there, and it is a common name, would you be out there claiming your reputation was ruined?
    ZFG (especially in the latin community) is a very common name. How do M&M prove she meant this ZFG? Frivolous. MOO


  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to suepitzl For This Useful Post:


  8. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Between the beach and the river
    Posts
    6,552
    Quote Originally Posted by suepitzl View Post
    IMO, all KC's attorneys have to say is that ZFG was made up, game over. MOO. It is a "ruined reputation" lawsuit for 15,000. I am sure there are many people with that name and they are not filing lawsuits. If someone said I left my child with Mark Jones, or Mary Jones, Hypothetically,what evidence is there that one didleave a child a with Mark Jones or Mary Jones? The case has no merit, there is no evidence linking KC to a ZFG, only KC's statement which KC admitted was a lie. ZFG never lived at Sawgrass apartments.

    Let me put this another way as so many seem to think this lawsuit will go somewhere:

    My name is Mary Jones, some nutcase says that I was a caretaker for a person later found dead. The nutcase has no info on how to contact me, no correspondance whatsoever. No link back to me.

    How in the world could/would a court find that the nutcase meant me?

    It is all speculation on M&M's view, IMO.

    I do believe it will go nowhere. Think about it........if someone threw your name out there, and it is a common name, would you be out there claiming your reputation was ruined?
    ZFG (especially in the latin community) is a very common name. How do M&M prove she meant this ZFG? Frivolous. MOO
    I actually do have a very common name. It pops up all over the place.
    But there is not usually a connection beyond having the same name.

    The Sawgrass connection and the time frame will be strong evidence,but who knows if it will be enough. For some it is and for others ,not so much.
    I think she deserves her day in court and let Morgan lay out what he's got. Then we'll know if it's frivolous. MOO
    Always ,just my opinion





    *****************************************
    We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James



  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    657
    Respectfully here to you all. But I feel that ZG should be suing Cindy. It was Casey who in jail told the police that the woman in the picture they showed her WAS NOT ZG. But that night, Cindy went on national TV and stated that this ZG in question was the right one! And that statement was made after Casey informed Cindy the police had showed her a picture of the wrong ZG. Now it gets tricky. Cindy said she was speaking as Casey's representative on TV.

    The bottom line is that Cindy is the one who sent the dogs after ZG after Casey had cleared her. So why is Cindy not being sued here???
    Frederick The Great - “If my soldiers were to begin to think, not one would remain in the ranks”



  10. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    21,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Schu7 View Post
    Respectfully here to you all. But I feel that ZG should be suing Cindy. It was Casey who in jail told the police that the woman in the picture they showed her WAS NOT ZG. But that night, Cindy went on national TV and stated that this ZG in question was the right one! And that statement was made after Casey informed Cindy the police had showed her a picture of the wrong ZG. Now it gets tricky. Cindy said she was speaking as Casey's representative on TV.

    The bottom line is that Cindy is the one who sent the dogs after ZG after Casey had cleared her. So why is Cindy not being sued here???
    As John Morgan stated in his press conference it was CA who was acting as an agent for KC when CA went before the media and stated KC did not see any photographs of the woman from Kissimmee. CA got her information from KC so KC is ultimately responsible. If there were a real ZFG then ZG may not have a chance at her suit. But there was none. She was made up in KC's head and when the opportunity to clear ZG came before the public KC did not do so leaving the public to speculate this could be the person. Since there was no such person it appears from the jailhouse video KC's intention was to have everyone focus on the "woman from Kissimmee" as KC calls her out. This isn't a case of mistaken identity. KC intentionally tried to blame someone else, someone she knew was at Sawgrass at the time.

    Imagine if ZG actually did lease an apartment at Sawgrass and moved into the apartment above 210 which was the apartment ZG was shown. That is just way too close to KC's story to suit my comfort zone. If I were ZG I would feel KC was targeting me in some way. KC did not just pick the time, date and place out of the air. Somehow she knew ZG was looking at this apartment. It's easier to believe KC knew than to think KC was able to get the time, place and approximate date ZG showed up at the apartment coincidentally. jmo



  11. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    637
    Crazy isn't a defense in a civil case; only criminal.


  12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to fundiva For This Useful Post:


  13. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,605
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.


  14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:


  15. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    1,437
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Good for her for making her feelings known!


  16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mombomb For This Useful Post:


  17. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Liverpool Branch
    Posts
    5,256
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    This is testimony to that this is not just some young Facebook e-lynch mob ... the sense of injustice covers a full spectrum of the population and isn't even limited to the U.S. While she crosses the line in her letter she does make a good point ... how these errors, mistakes and, events all seem to enable FCA further such that she is never held accountable or responsible for much of anything and ... justice is denied for Caylee.

    It shouts loud that something needs to be done, the justice system needs updating, there needs to be rules on Defense practices since this trial pushed the envelope to the extreme and beyond in terms of deceit.

    Caylee's Law is a good start but there needs to be more because FCA has become a catalyst.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.



    Justice for Caylee


  18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post:


  19. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Schu7 View Post
    Respectfully here to you all. But I feel that ZG should be suing Cindy. It was Casey who in jail told the police that the woman in the picture they showed her WAS NOT ZG. But that night, Cindy went on national TV and stated that this ZG in question was the right one! And that statement was made after Casey informed Cindy the police had showed her a picture of the wrong ZG. Now it gets tricky. Cindy said she was speaking as Casey's representative on TV.

    The bottom line is that Cindy is the one who sent the dogs after ZG after Casey had cleared her. So why is Cindy not being sued here???
    Also Casey, in the written depo, answered the question, "Is the person in the attached picture, the Zenaida Gonzalez you claim had Caylee the last time you saw her", with the fifth amendment. She had the opportunity to clear Zenaida's name then (January 2009), she did not.


  20. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Searchfortruth For This Useful Post:


  21. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    1,437
    I'm assuming that the 8/2 letter was the older woman writing to the judge. Do we know what the three subsequent letters are which are listed in the Clerk's records?

    OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
    08/09/2011 Letter
    08/09/2011 Letter
    08/05/2011 Letter

    08/04/2011 Notice of Cancellation
    Notice of Cancellation
    08/02/2011 Letter

    http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/Cas...CaseID=1450829


  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mombomb For This Useful Post:


  23. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by suepitzl View Post
    IMO, all KC's attorneys have to say is that ZFG was made up, game over. MOO. It is a "ruined reputation" lawsuit for 15,000. I am sure there are many people with that name and they are not filing lawsuits. If someone said I left my child with Mark Jones, or Mary Jones, Hypothetically,what evidence is there that one didleave a child a with Mark Jones or Mary Jones? The case has no merit, there is no evidence linking KC to a ZFG, only KC's statement which KC admitted was a lie. ZFG never lived at Sawgrass apartments.

    Let me put this another way as so many seem to think this lawsuit will go somewhere:

    My name is Mary Jones, some nutcase says that I was a caretaker for a person later found dead. The nutcase has no info on how to contact me, no correspondance whatsoever. No link back to me.

    How in the world could/would a court find that the nutcase meant me?

    It is all speculation on M&M's view, IMO.

    I do believe it will go nowhere. Think about it........if someone threw your name out there, and it is a common name, would you be out there claiming your reputation was ruined?
    ZFG (especially in the latin community) is a very common name. How do M&M prove she meant this ZFG? Frivolous. MOO
    Well, because you were shopping for an apartment in the exact location where the fake 'Mary Jones' resided. In fact, if you looked at her exact apartment as part of your tour, had license plates from the same state, and were at her imaginary residence exactly one day after the dead person was, well, ummm, made to be dead, then I think they can zero in on you and only you.

    See how it worked for the real ZG??
    The above is my opinion only based on published accounts of the case.


  24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to WolfmarsGirl For This Useful Post:


  25. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,658
    Quote Originally Posted by suepitzl View Post
    IMO, all KC's attorneys have to say is that ZFG was made up, game over. MOO. It is a "ruined reputation" lawsuit for 15,000. I am sure there are many people with that name and they are not filing lawsuits. If someone said I left my child with Mark Jones, or Mary Jones, Hypothetically,what evidence is there that one didleave a child a with Mark Jones or Mary Jones? The case has no merit, there is no evidence linking KC to a ZFG, only KC's statement which KC admitted was a lie. ZFG never lived at Sawgrass apartments.

    Let me put this another way as so many seem to think this lawsuit will go somewhere:

    My name is Mary Jones, some nutcase says that I was a caretaker for a person later found dead. The nutcase has no info on how to contact me, no correspondance whatsoever. No link back to me.

    How in the world could/would a court find that the nutcase meant me?

    It is all speculation on M&M's view, IMO.

    I do believe it will go nowhere. Think about it........if someone threw your name out there, and it is a common name, would you be out there claiming your reputation was ruined?
    ZFG (especially in the latin community) is a very common name. How do M&M prove she meant this ZFG? Frivolous. MOO
    Not at all frivolous. If you throw a rock into a crowd of people and injure a person, it doesn't matter who you meant to injure, or if you meant to injure anyone at all - you did something illegal and harmed someone, so you pay. imo
    Justice for GEORGE!


  26. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Horace Finklestein For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 213 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition
    By mombomb in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1736
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 10:50 PM
  2. ZFG Civil Case: July 19th Casey depo streamed live
    By Linda7NJ in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 09:49 PM
  3. questions for casey about zfg
    By Laece in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 07:53 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •