Page 1 of 128 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 3193

Thread: ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,061

    ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

    Please continue here.


    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144041"]Thread 1[/ame]


    Salem

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    657
    I have a sick feeling ZG will not be collecting any money here. Because Casey will have a built up mental insanity situation by then. Her therapy sessions could make this possible. Casey being mentally not responsible for her actions at the time. Because of Caylee's death. With a couple sick therapists backing that view up. Then the deposition may never happen. As in just not worth it from Murray's point of view. In this crazy court case, this may well happen. And these therapy BS sessions may only be a deflection against all civil suits. Oh how I hope I am wrong here, but........
    Frederick The Great - “If my soldiers were to begin to think, not one would remain in the ranks”

  4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Schu7 For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    9,049
    Quote Originally Posted by Schu7 View Post
    I have a sick feeling ZG will not be collecting any money here. Because Casey will have a built up mental insanity situation by then. Her therapy sessions could make this possible. Casey being mentally not responsible for her actions at the time. Because of Caylee's death. With a couple sick therapists backing that view up. Then the deposition may never happen. As in just not worth it from Murray's point of view. In this crazy court case, this may well happen. And these therapy BS sessions may only be a deflection against all civil suits. Oh how I hope I am wrong here, but........
    I don't know if she will ever collect, but I think the case will go her way.
    JM is like a terrier after a rabbit. He is not letting her get away with it..

    IIRC they already proved she was not insane either at the time Caylee died, up to and including the trial. She knew right from wrong, so she must pay..


  6. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    387
    IMO, all KC's attorneys have to say is that ZFG was made up, game over. MOO. It is a "ruined reputation" lawsuit for 15,000. I am sure there are many people with that name and they are not filing lawsuits. If someone said I left my child with Mark Jones, or Mary Jones, Hypothetically,what evidence is there that one didleave a child a with Mark Jones or Mary Jones? The case has no merit, there is no evidence linking KC to a ZFG, only KC's statement which KC admitted was a lie. ZFG never lived at Sawgrass apartments.

    Let me put this another way as so many seem to think this lawsuit will go somewhere:

    My name is Mary Jones, some nutcase says that I was a caretaker for a person later found dead. The nutcase has no info on how to contact me, no correspondance whatsoever. No link back to me.

    How in the world could/would a court find that the nutcase meant me?

    It is all speculation on M&M's view, IMO.

    I do believe it will go nowhere. Think about it........if someone threw your name out there, and it is a common name, would you be out there claiming your reputation was ruined?
    ZFG (especially in the latin community) is a very common name. How do M&M prove she meant this ZFG? Frivolous. MOO

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to suepitzl For This Useful Post:


  8. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Between the beach and the river
    Posts
    6,558
    Quote Originally Posted by suepitzl View Post
    IMO, all KC's attorneys have to say is that ZFG was made up, game over. MOO. It is a "ruined reputation" lawsuit for 15,000. I am sure there are many people with that name and they are not filing lawsuits. If someone said I left my child with Mark Jones, or Mary Jones, Hypothetically,what evidence is there that one didleave a child a with Mark Jones or Mary Jones? The case has no merit, there is no evidence linking KC to a ZFG, only KC's statement which KC admitted was a lie. ZFG never lived at Sawgrass apartments.

    Let me put this another way as so many seem to think this lawsuit will go somewhere:

    My name is Mary Jones, some nutcase says that I was a caretaker for a person later found dead. The nutcase has no info on how to contact me, no correspondance whatsoever. No link back to me.

    How in the world could/would a court find that the nutcase meant me?

    It is all speculation on M&M's view, IMO.

    I do believe it will go nowhere. Think about it........if someone threw your name out there, and it is a common name, would you be out there claiming your reputation was ruined?
    ZFG (especially in the latin community) is a very common name. How do M&M prove she meant this ZFG? Frivolous. MOO
    I actually do have a very common name. It pops up all over the place.
    But there is not usually a connection beyond having the same name.

    The Sawgrass connection and the time frame will be strong evidence,but who knows if it will be enough. For some it is and for others ,not so much.
    I think she deserves her day in court and let Morgan lay out what he's got. Then we'll know if it's frivolous. MOO
    Always ,just my opinion

    SPECIAL NEEDS MISSING MAN
    JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181822




    *****************************************
    We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James


  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    657
    Respectfully here to you all. But I feel that ZG should be suing Cindy. It was Casey who in jail told the police that the woman in the picture they showed her WAS NOT ZG. But that night, Cindy went on national TV and stated that this ZG in question was the right one! And that statement was made after Casey informed Cindy the police had showed her a picture of the wrong ZG. Now it gets tricky. Cindy said she was speaking as Casey's representative on TV.

    The bottom line is that Cindy is the one who sent the dogs after ZG after Casey had cleared her. So why is Cindy not being sued here???
    Frederick The Great - “If my soldiers were to begin to think, not one would remain in the ranks”


  10. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    19,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Schu7 View Post
    Respectfully here to you all. But I feel that ZG should be suing Cindy. It was Casey who in jail told the police that the woman in the picture they showed her WAS NOT ZG. But that night, Cindy went on national TV and stated that this ZG in question was the right one! And that statement was made after Casey informed Cindy the police had showed her a picture of the wrong ZG. Now it gets tricky. Cindy said she was speaking as Casey's representative on TV.

    The bottom line is that Cindy is the one who sent the dogs after ZG after Casey had cleared her. So why is Cindy not being sued here???
    As John Morgan stated in his press conference it was CA who was acting as an agent for KC when CA went before the media and stated KC did not see any photographs of the woman from Kissimmee. CA got her information from KC so KC is ultimately responsible. If there were a real ZFG then ZG may not have a chance at her suit. But there was none. She was made up in KC's head and when the opportunity to clear ZG came before the public KC did not do so leaving the public to speculate this could be the person. Since there was no such person it appears from the jailhouse video KC's intention was to have everyone focus on the "woman from Kissimmee" as KC calls her out. This isn't a case of mistaken identity. KC intentionally tried to blame someone else, someone she knew was at Sawgrass at the time.

    Imagine if ZG actually did lease an apartment at Sawgrass and moved into the apartment above 210 which was the apartment ZG was shown. That is just way too close to KC's story to suit my comfort zone. If I were ZG I would feel KC was targeting me in some way. KC did not just pick the time, date and place out of the air. Somehow she knew ZG was looking at this apartment. It's easier to believe KC knew than to think KC was able to get the time, place and approximate date ZG showed up at the apartment coincidentally. jmo


  11. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    644
    Crazy isn't a defense in a civil case; only criminal.

  12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to fundiva For This Useful Post:


  13. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,480
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

  14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:


  15. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    1,442
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Good for her for making her feelings known!

  16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mombomb For This Useful Post:


  17. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Liverpool Branch
    Posts
    5,280
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    This is testimony to that this is not just some young Facebook e-lynch mob ... the sense of injustice covers a full spectrum of the population and isn't even limited to the U.S. While she crosses the line in her letter she does make a good point ... how these errors, mistakes and, events all seem to enable FCA further such that she is never held accountable or responsible for much of anything and ... justice is denied for Caylee.

    It shouts loud that something needs to be done, the justice system needs updating, there needs to be rules on Defense practices since this trial pushed the envelope to the extreme and beyond in terms of deceit.

    Caylee's Law is a good start but there needs to be more because FCA has become a catalyst.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.



    Justice for Caylee

  18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post:


  19. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Schu7 View Post
    Respectfully here to you all. But I feel that ZG should be suing Cindy. It was Casey who in jail told the police that the woman in the picture they showed her WAS NOT ZG. But that night, Cindy went on national TV and stated that this ZG in question was the right one! And that statement was made after Casey informed Cindy the police had showed her a picture of the wrong ZG. Now it gets tricky. Cindy said she was speaking as Casey's representative on TV.

    The bottom line is that Cindy is the one who sent the dogs after ZG after Casey had cleared her. So why is Cindy not being sued here???
    Also Casey, in the written depo, answered the question, "Is the person in the attached picture, the Zenaida Gonzalez you claim had Caylee the last time you saw her", with the fifth amendment. She had the opportunity to clear Zenaida's name then (January 2009), she did not.

  20. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Searchfortruth For This Useful Post:


  21. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    1,442
    I'm assuming that the 8/2 letter was the older woman writing to the judge. Do we know what the three subsequent letters are which are listed in the Clerk's records?

    OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
    08/09/2011 Letter
    08/09/2011 Letter
    08/05/2011 Letter

    08/04/2011 Notice of Cancellation
    Notice of Cancellation
    08/02/2011 Letter

    http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/Cas...CaseID=1450829

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mombomb For This Useful Post:


  23. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by suepitzl View Post
    IMO, all KC's attorneys have to say is that ZFG was made up, game over. MOO. It is a "ruined reputation" lawsuit for 15,000. I am sure there are many people with that name and they are not filing lawsuits. If someone said I left my child with Mark Jones, or Mary Jones, Hypothetically,what evidence is there that one didleave a child a with Mark Jones or Mary Jones? The case has no merit, there is no evidence linking KC to a ZFG, only KC's statement which KC admitted was a lie. ZFG never lived at Sawgrass apartments.

    Let me put this another way as so many seem to think this lawsuit will go somewhere:

    My name is Mary Jones, some nutcase says that I was a caretaker for a person later found dead. The nutcase has no info on how to contact me, no correspondance whatsoever. No link back to me.

    How in the world could/would a court find that the nutcase meant me?

    It is all speculation on M&M's view, IMO.

    I do believe it will go nowhere. Think about it........if someone threw your name out there, and it is a common name, would you be out there claiming your reputation was ruined?
    ZFG (especially in the latin community) is a very common name. How do M&M prove she meant this ZFG? Frivolous. MOO
    Well, because you were shopping for an apartment in the exact location where the fake 'Mary Jones' resided. In fact, if you looked at her exact apartment as part of your tour, had license plates from the same state, and were at her imaginary residence exactly one day after the dead person was, well, ummm, made to be dead, then I think they can zero in on you and only you.

    See how it worked for the real ZG??
    The above is my opinion only based on published accounts of the case.

  24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to WolfmarsGirl For This Useful Post:


  25. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,662
    Quote Originally Posted by suepitzl View Post
    IMO, all KC's attorneys have to say is that ZFG was made up, game over. MOO. It is a "ruined reputation" lawsuit for 15,000. I am sure there are many people with that name and they are not filing lawsuits. If someone said I left my child with Mark Jones, or Mary Jones, Hypothetically,what evidence is there that one didleave a child a with Mark Jones or Mary Jones? The case has no merit, there is no evidence linking KC to a ZFG, only KC's statement which KC admitted was a lie. ZFG never lived at Sawgrass apartments.

    Let me put this another way as so many seem to think this lawsuit will go somewhere:

    My name is Mary Jones, some nutcase says that I was a caretaker for a person later found dead. The nutcase has no info on how to contact me, no correspondance whatsoever. No link back to me.

    How in the world could/would a court find that the nutcase meant me?

    It is all speculation on M&M's view, IMO.

    I do believe it will go nowhere. Think about it........if someone threw your name out there, and it is a common name, would you be out there claiming your reputation was ruined?
    ZFG (especially in the latin community) is a very common name. How do M&M prove she meant this ZFG? Frivolous. MOO
    Not at all frivolous. If you throw a rock into a crowd of people and injure a person, it doesn't matter who you meant to injure, or if you meant to injure anyone at all - you did something illegal and harmed someone, so you pay. imo
    Justice for GEORGE!

  26. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Horace Finklestein For This Useful Post:


  27. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,855
    Quote Originally Posted by suepitzl View Post
    -----snipped-----

    It is all speculation on M&M's view, IMO.

    I do believe it will go nowhere. Think about it........if someone threw your name out there, and it is a common name, would you be out there claiming your reputation was ruined?

    ZFG (especially in the latin community) is a very common name. How do M&M prove she meant this ZFG? Frivolous. MOO
    ..the point of the civil suit by this particular Zenaida Gonzales isn't that kc identified HER -----only that kc came up with the name Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales, a woman who lived at Sawgrass apartments.

    ..it doesn't matter where kc got the name/description from.

    ..what matters is----LE went to Sawgrass and found out that ---A--- Zenaida Gonzales had looked at an apt. there.

    ..they went to HER door , took HER down for questioning, HER apt. manager asked HER to leave, due to the negative publicity, HER boss at the housekeeping job asked HER to leave , due to the negative publicity.

    HER kids names, HER car etc. were in the police report and released.

    ..this didn't happen to any other Zenaida Gonzales-----just HER.

    ..it didn't matter that she didn't fit the description or have the full name that lies-about-everything-kc had said.

    ..HER life /HER kids lives were impacted------b/c of kc's lies about the fictitious sitter @ Sawgrass apartments that she happened to share the name of.

    ..that's the premise of their civil suit.
    ..and i think it has merit.
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....


  28. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    12,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Schu7 View Post
    Respectfully here to you all. But I feel that ZG should be suing Cindy. It was Casey who in jail told the police that the woman in the picture they showed her WAS NOT ZG. But that night, Cindy went on national TV and stated that this ZG in question was the right one! And that statement was made after Casey informed Cindy the police had showed her a picture of the wrong ZG. Now it gets tricky. Cindy said she was speaking as Casey's representative on TV.

    The bottom line is that Cindy is the one who sent the dogs after ZG after Casey had cleared her. So why is Cindy not being sued here???
    I've always thought that Cindy was just as liable as Casey in regards to ZG. Cindy did indeed go on television and make the point that the woman was the right one.

    I think ZG's lawsuit should include Cindy, not only because of that one statement on television, but she also continuously promoted the story that ZFG kidnapped Caylee long after Casey had been arrested and was sitting in jail not talking. Cindy kept throwing in details, saying that she had phone numbers for ZFG and had given them to LE. She said that Zanny had a puppy and that Caylee had talked about playing with Zanny's puppy.

    The bottom line is that Cindy kept the "Zanny the nanny kidnapped Caylee" story in the headlines for many months after Casey went to jail.
    My posts are my opinion..........




  29. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    I've always thought that Cindy was just as liable as Casey in regards to ZG. Cindy did indeed go on television and make the point that the woman was the right one.

    I think ZG's lawsuit should include Cindy, not only because of that one statement on television, but she also continuously promoted the story that ZFG kidnapped Caylee long after Casey had been arrested and was sitting in jail not talking. Cindy kept throwing in details, saying that she had phone numbers for ZFG and had given them to LE. She said that Zanny had a puppy and that Caylee had talked about playing with Zanny's puppy.

    The bottom line is that Cindy kept the "Zanny the nanny kidnapped Caylee" story in the headlines for many months after Casey went to jail.
    I agree with you very much
    Just my opinions (and I have been wrong before)!

    pinkfly

  30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pinkfly For This Useful Post:


  31. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,662
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Whoa - a lowly citizen asking for explanations?? Surely this will not fly.
    Justice for GEORGE!

  32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Horace Finklestein For This Useful Post:


  33. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    where no man has boldy gone
    Posts
    3,636
    I'm sure that this has been posted but with a new thread I thought I would repost the complaint.

    http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photog...001_Page_1.htm


    Here is Florida cases and what elements are required by the plaintiff to prove defamation by a preponderance of the evidence.

    http://www.citmedialaw.org/legal-gui...defamation-law
    Last edited by legalmania; 08-12-2011 at 02:44 AM.
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Go80y20fA
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axOGOBT77Xs

    Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

    http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...eCountry=en_US

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to legalmania For This Useful Post:


  35. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    657
    Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    I've always thought that Cindy was just as liable as Casey in regards to ZG. Cindy did indeed go on television and make the point that the woman was the right one.

    I think ZG's lawsuit should include Cindy, not only because of that one statement on television, but she also continuously promoted the story that ZFG kidnapped Caylee long after Casey had been arrested and was sitting in jail not talking. Cindy kept throwing in details, saying that she had phone numbers for ZFG and had given them to LE. She said that Zanny had a puppy and that Caylee had talked about playing with Zanny's puppy.

    The bottom line is that Cindy kept the "Zanny the nanny kidnapped Caylee" story in the headlines for many months after Casey went to jail.


    Well I detest Cindy ever so much. That is my right. Nobody can force me to like or dislike someone. That is called freedom of thought. An item we never want to lose!

    But I also hate the media sensationalism in reporting these days. And the media has made huge money off Cindy being so hate able! Heck, the 4 Anthony's have made the media an extra 10's of millions or so in higher ratings, sold tabloids etc.... Nancy Grace alone has seen her ratings from 3 years ago, go from a nightly take of around 600,00 viewers, to 1,400,000 viewers! So do we hate the media with such a passion? No. Probably because we the public feed that media frenzy. And rarely do humans lay the blame at their own feet. Which is in a way the same thing as Cindy does. And Cindy has run that family. Make no mistake about that!

    So we have Cindy making money off Caylee. Lying. Obstructing the LE. Destroying Zenaida Gonzales life to a big degree, Etc... Oh yes, the Cindy-Casey show has been probably the worst mother-daughter show in recent history. Certainly the most public visible. And the whole sad mess has struck a major nerve in the publics wish to peek into the very darkest areas of human behavioral possibilities. All under the nice clean cloak of wanting to see justice done for Caylee. But how about some justice for Zenaida Gonzales? Or the ruined neighbours lives? We have had a good look into the dark morass of the Cindy - Casey life's. It is ever so ugly! Yet society is supposed to make "bad" people pay for their evil doings and ways. So why not in this case with this horrific mother - daughter tragedy? Will be ever really know what went wrong with the system here? A civil trial of Zenaida Gonzales against Casey Anthony might be very helpful in finding the truths here.IMO But a trial against Cindy Anthony would probably be even more informative.IMO
    Last edited by Schu7; 08-12-2011 at 02:46 AM.
    Frederick The Great - “If my soldiers were to begin to think, not one would remain in the ranks”

  36. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Schu7 For This Useful Post:


  37. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    348
    However the ZG case turns out, she was harmed as a result of FCA's lies and I hope she get's her pay day.


  38. #23
    OneLostGrl's Avatar
    OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Posts
    14,479
    Quote Originally Posted by Horace Finklestein View Post
    Whoa - a lowly citizen asking for explanations?? Surely this will not fly.
    No kidding.. if it were Perry she were writing to the poor thing would probably be held in contempt and put in jail.

  39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OneLostGrl For This Useful Post:


  40. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,141
    I have to agree with those of you that Cindy should have been included in this lawsuits, all for the very reasons stated.

    Plus, I have to admit, it was pretty out there seeing the ole pit-bull let loose.
    Talk about showing your true colors.
    I could sit through another one of those sessions just for the pure awe of it all over again!

    And, Cindy is just defiant enough to once again look straight at *this* ZFG, and repeat, "This is not the ZFG that Casey talked about. I'm sorry Ma'am, you're cute, but you're no "10".

    Case closed and wrapped up in Cindy's mind.
    you don't pay your light bill for 31 days.. no power! If you don't pay your water bill for 31 days.. no water! If you don't return a movie you rented for 31 days.. you pay for that movie! If you dont pay a ticket for 31 days you go to jail. If you don't report your child missing for 31 days, what happens?? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! -

  41. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Purple Iris For This Useful Post:


  42. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    where no man has boldy gone
    Posts
    3,636
    Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    I've always thought that Cindy was just as liable as Casey in regards to ZG. Cindy did indeed go on television and make the point that the woman was the right one.

    I think ZG's lawsuit should include Cindy, not only because of that one statement on television, but she also continuously promoted the story that ZFG kidnapped Caylee long after Casey had been arrested and was sitting in jail not talking. Cindy kept throwing in details, saying that she had phone numbers for ZFG and had given them to LE. She said that Zanny had a puppy and that Caylee had talked about playing with Zanny's puppy.

    The bottom line is that Cindy kept the "Zanny the nanny kidnapped Caylee" story in the headlines for many months after Casey went to jail.
    Cindy never meet ZFG nor could she point out ZG, until she saw her on t.v. There were 34 other ZG in the state of Fl alone. Casey also said that they needed to spread their search to other states. Cindy was simply repeating what Casey told her. Cindy and George were asking Casey what do you want us to say to the media, and Casey would tell them what to say. Casey even went as far as saying who ZG mother, step father and sister were. The police would not do a sketch of ZG so they would at least have something to go by. Casey talked about this baby sitter for two years before this happened. I don't think Cindy will be held responsible or they would have already done it and I believe it's to late now the statute of limitations is up.

    http://names.whitepages.com/florida/zenaida/gonzalez


    Here is a link that Casey was talking about a ZG for over 2 years.

    http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com...owtopic=203925

    Casey claims that Caylee's Babysitter, Zenaida "Zanny" Fernandez-Gonzalez, abducted Caylee. Casey said Fernandez-Gonzalez had been a caregiver for the child for over two years. However, in the nearly three years that Caylee was alive and living at Cindy Anthony's house, neither of Casey's parents nor any of her friends, boyfriends, family, or acquaintances had reportedly ever met the purported babysitter. Casey led The authorities to at least three apartments buildings where Fernandez-Gonzalez supposedly lived but nobody found anything about this woman, we have no proof that this woman really existed.
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Go80y20fA
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axOGOBT77Xs

    Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

    http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...eCountry=en_US

  43. The Following User Says Thank You to legalmania For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 128 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition
    By mombomb in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1736
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 10:50 PM
  2. ZFG Civil Case: July 19th Casey depo streamed live
    By Linda7NJ in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 09:49 PM
  3. questions for casey about zfg
    By Laece in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 07:53 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •