Page 1 of 90 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Hybrid View

ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Please continue here.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144041"]Thread 1[/ame]

Salem

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

I have a sick feeling ZG will not be collecting any money here. Because Casey will have a built up mental insanity situation by then. Her therapy sessions could make this possible. Casey being mentally not responsible for her actions at the time. Because of Caylee's death. With a couple sick therapists backing that view up. Then the deposition may never happen. As in just not worth it from Murray's point of view. In this crazy court case, this may well happen. And these therapy BS sessions may only be a deflection against all civil suits. Oh how I hope I am wrong here, but........
    Frederick The Great - “If my soldiers were to begin to think, not one would remain in the ranks”

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Schu7 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Schu7 View Post
    I have a sick feeling ZG will not be collecting any money here. Because Casey will have a built up mental insanity situation by then. Her therapy sessions could make this possible. Casey being mentally not responsible for her actions at the time. Because of Caylee's death. With a couple sick therapists backing that view up. Then the deposition may never happen. As in just not worth it from Murray's point of view. In this crazy court case, this may well happen. And these therapy BS sessions may only be a deflection against all civil suits. Oh how I hope I am wrong here, but........
    I don't know if she will ever collect, but I think the case will go her way.
    JM is like a terrier after a rabbit. He is not letting her get away with it..

IIRC they already proved she was not insane either at the time Caylee died, up to and including the trial. She knew right from wrong, so she must pay..

Crazy isn't a defense in a civil case; only criminal.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to fundiva For This Useful Post:

IMO, all KC's attorneys have to say is that ZFG was made up, game over. MOO. It is a "ruined reputation" lawsuit for 15,000. I am sure there are many people with that name and they are not filing lawsuits. If someone said I left my child with Mark Jones, or Mary Jones, Hypothetically,what evidence is there that one didleave a child a with Mark Jones or Mary Jones? The case has no merit, there is no evidence linking KC to a ZFG, only KC's statement which KC admitted was a lie. ZFG never lived at Sawgrass apartments.

Let me put this another way as so many seem to think this lawsuit will go somewhere:

My name is Mary Jones, some nutcase says that I was a caretaker for a person later found dead. The nutcase has no info on how to contact me, no correspondance whatsoever. No link back to me.

How in the world could/would a court find that the nutcase meant me?

It is all speculation on M&M's view, IMO.

I do believe it will go nowhere. Think about it........if someone threw your name out there, and it is a common name, would you be out there claiming your reputation was ruined?
    ZFG (especially in the latin community) is a very common name. How do M&M prove she meant this ZFG? Frivolous. MOO

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to suepitzl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by suepitzl View Post
    IMO, all KC's attorneys have to say is that ZFG was made up, game over. MOO. It is a "ruined reputation" lawsuit for 15,000. I am sure there are many people with that name and they are not filing lawsuits. If someone said I left my child with Mark Jones, or Mary Jones, Hypothetically,what evidence is there that one didleave a child a with Mark Jones or Mary Jones? The case has no merit, there is no evidence linking KC to a ZFG, only KC's statement which KC admitted was a lie. ZFG never lived at Sawgrass apartments.

Let me put this another way as so many seem to think this lawsuit will go somewhere:

My name is Mary Jones, some nutcase says that I was a caretaker for a person later found dead. The nutcase has no info on how to contact me, no correspondance whatsoever. No link back to me.

I do believe it will go nowhere. Think about it........if someone threw your name out there, and it is a common name, would you be out there claiming your reputation was ruined?
    ZFG (especially in the latin community) is a very common name. How do M&M prove she meant this ZFG? Frivolous. MOO
    I actually do have a very common name. It pops up all over the place.
    But there is not usually a connection beyond having the same name.

The Sawgrass connection and the time frame will be strong evidence,but who knows if it will be enough. For some it is and for others ,not so much.
    I think she deserves her day in court and let Morgan lay out what he's got. Then we'll know if it's frivolous. MOO
    Always ,just my opinion

SPECIAL NEEDS MISSING MAN
    JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181822

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

Well, because you were shopping for an apartment in the exact location where the fake 'Mary Jones' resided. In fact, if you looked at her exact apartment as part of your tour, had license plates from the same state, and were at her imaginary residence exactly one day after the dead person was, well, ummm, made to be dead, then I think they can zero in on you and only you.

See how it worked for the real ZG??
    The above is my opinion only based on published accounts of the case.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to WolfmarsGirl For This Useful Post:

Not at all frivolous. If you throw a rock into a crowd of people and injure a person, it doesn't matter who you meant to injure, or if you meant to injure anyone at all - you did something illegal and harmed someone, so you pay. imo
    Justice for GEORGE!

14. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Horace Finklestein For This Useful Post:

-----snipped-----

..the point of the civil suit by this particular Zenaida Gonzales isn't that kc identified HER -----only that kc came up with the name Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales, a woman who lived at Sawgrass apartments.

..it doesn't matter where kc got the name/description from.

..what matters is----LE went to Sawgrass and found out that ---A--- Zenaida Gonzales had looked at an apt. there.

..they went to HER door , took HER down for questioning, HER apt. manager asked HER to leave, due to the negative publicity, HER boss at the housekeeping job asked HER to leave , due to the negative publicity.

HER kids names, HER car etc. were in the police report and released.

..this didn't happen to any other Zenaida Gonzales-----just HER.

..it didn't matter that she didn't fit the description or have the full name that lies-about-everything-kc had said.

..HER life /HER kids lives were impacted------b/c of kc's lies about the fictitious sitter @ Sawgrass apartments that she happened to share the name of.

..that's the premise of their civil suit.
    ..and i think it has merit.
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

Remember: Z Fernandez G, This is what KC said. This ZG doesn't have the middle name of Fernandez.

I agree that there isn't going to be proof she is one because the complete name doesn't even match.

I don't know how to post links here, but I thought I might update this thread anyway.

FCA is going to be deposed Saturday in the civil case involving ZFG, but she expected to plead the fifth.

In the Orlando Sentinel online article, Matt Morgan, JFG Attorney says they have to run through the questions anyway and that her expected refusal to provide answers will form the basis for the Morgans to ask the Circuit Judge determine whether her Fifth Amendment claims are legitimate. A favorable ruling for the Morgans could then eventually lead to a deposition in which Anthony would be compelled to answer questions openly and honestly.

Matt Morgan said Casey Anthony's ongoing appeal in her convictions for lying to law enforcement is expected to be the reason for her refusal to testify Saturday.

Matt Morgan said he expects Casey Anthony's defense to try to have Saturday's deposition sealed, but that will be challenged by the Morgans as well. They will argue that whatever Anthony says during the deposition is a public record that should be available for public review.

Morgan said it will be "eventful to see her reaction" to the questions Saturday.

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to SecretaryGal For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SecretaryGal View Post
    I don't know how to post links here, but I thought I might update this thread anyway.

FCA is going to be deposed Saturday in the civil case involving ZFG, but she expected to plead the fifth.

In the Orlando Sentinel online article, Matt Morgan, JFG Attorney says they have to run through the questions anyway and that her expected refusal to provide answers will form the basis for the Morgans to ask the Circuit Judge determine whether her Fifth Amendment claims are legitimate. A favorable ruling for the Morgans could then eventually lead to a deposition in which Anthony would be compelled to answer questions openly and honestly.

Matt Morgan said Casey Anthony's ongoing appeal in her convictions for lying to law enforcement is expected to be the reason for her refusal to testify Saturday.

Matt Morgan said he expects Casey Anthony's defense to try to have Saturday's deposition sealed, but that will be challenged by the Morgans as well. They will argue that whatever Anthony says during the deposition is a public record that should be available for public review.

Morgan said it will be "eventful to see her reaction" to the questions Saturday.
    my bold. finally answers my question as to why morgan & morgan dont simply wait til the appeal is denied. now I get it. they get to irritate her twice. haha!

I believe she will continue to refuse to answer and allow ZG to win the lawsuit. I bet she is thinking that it doesnt matter since she is already in debt up to her eyeballs but that is foolish - she should think that she may grow the fork up someday and want to have a life.

all this living in JB or whoemever's basement playing facebook games and horking up taco bell is NOT a long term game plan and it is not infinitely sustainable.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 2goldfish For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 2goldfish View Post
    my bold. finally answers my question as to why morgan & morgan dont simply wait til the appeal is denied. now I get it. they get to irritate her twice. haha!

I believe she will continue to refuse to answer and allow ZG to win the lawsuit. I bet she is thinking that it doesnt matter since she is already in debt up to her eyeballs but that is foolish - she should think that she may grow the fork up someday and want to have a life.

all this living in JB or whoemever's basement playing facebook games and horking up taco bell is NOT a long term game plan and it is not infinitely sustainable.
    ETA: actually it was SecretaryGal who first posted info from the OS article. Sorry, I am confused today........ anyway, I finally posted the actual link. MOO.
    oops. 2g, I see you already posted snips from an article from today re: depo; I posted link/snips after you. I scrolled through quickly looking for a new link from today, didn't see one, posted link plus the same snippets you did. sorry about that.
    Last edited by NavySubMom; 10-07-2011 at 03:01 PM. Reason: clarification

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NavySubMom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 2goldfish View Post

I wonder how long they give probationers to find a job? FCA has none, no schooling yet either. Seems her rehab isn't going so well. Sittin round drinking and pickin her nose doesn't qualify as changing her ways...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsMacGyver For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SecretaryGal View Post

It will be very interesting to me to hear MM questions...I bet he has some doozys!

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MsMacGyver For This Useful Post:

BBM-I am not sure there are many people named Zenaida Gonzalez that lived in Kissimmee and that police asked KC about and that KC denied knowing when shown her picture by police. I am not sure there are many Zenaidas from Kissimmee that KC saw pictures of that she denied ever seeing pictures of to Cindy-Saying that police were full of poopoo....and that KC demanded that she get more information about, because she was not ruling out Zenaida from Kissimmee that she never saw pictures of because the police were full of poopoo.
    In other words, KC herself narrowed it down to this Zenaida.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Just Jayla For This Useful Post:

I agree. Casey A said she left Caylee with a sitter named Zenaida F-G, she was emphatic that it was F-G hyphenated, this woman didn't have that name, her name is Z.C.G. Casey's physical description of ZFG, the age and other details that she gave, were different from this woman. But the police found that this woman with a very similar name had visited those apartments on the date, which was quite a coincidence, so of course they took an interest.

I don't think Casey A ever said this was the woman or identified this woman in any way. I know the Anthony family said quite a few times that this was not the ZFG referred to by Casey.

Then ZCG and her lawyer did media appearances and interviews, including national TV, throughout the course of the case. ZCG claimed on national TV that Casey A had given her exact details including the names of her children in her police statements, resulting in herself and her children receiving death threats. Of course Casey A had actually said in her statement that ZFG had no children, and gave completely different info than this woman's details.

I always wondered if ZCG thought that was true and who told her that.
    Last edited by seagull65; 04-16-2012 at 05:50 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by seagull65 View Post
    I agree. Casey A said she left Caylee with a sitter named Zenaida F-G, she was emphatic that it was F-G hyphenated, this woman didn't have that name, her name is Z.C.G. Casey's physical description of ZFG, the age and other details that she gave, were different from this woman. But the police found that this woman with a very similar name had visited those apartments on the date, which was quite a coincidence, so of course they took an interest.

I don't think Casey A ever said this was the woman or identified this woman in any way. I know the Anthony family said quite a few times that this was not the ZFG referred to by Casey.

Then ZCG and her lawyer did media appearances and interviews, including national TV, throughout the course of the case. In this interviews ZCG claimed on national TV that Casey A had given her exact details and the names of her children in her police statements, resulting in herself and her children receiving death threats. Which is false, because Casey A had said in her statement that ZFG had no children, and gave completely different info than this woman's details.

Do you have a link to that interview? I'd like to go back and watch it. TIA

I'm sorry I don't have a link to it. I remember hearing her say that in a couple of interviews with national media. One might have been with JVM and one might have been some morning news program.....I'm sorry I'm not more help.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to seagull65 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by seagull65 View Post

Then ZCG and her lawyer did media appearances and interviews, including national TV, throughout the course of the case. ZCG claimed on national TV that Casey A had given her exact details including the names of her children in her police statements, resulting in herself and her children receiving death threats. Of course Casey A had actually said in her statement that ZFG had no children, and gave completely different info than this woman's details.

First Bold: She was also emphatic that there WAS a babysitter and Caylee WAS alive....seriously, how can you pick and choose what to believe with this chick?
    Second Bold: I thought she gave several different versions of the nanny. Weren't ZG's kids in the car at JB park when FCA was knocked down and Caylee kidnapped?
    Third Bold: If FCA got close enough to ZG's description to cause LE to investigate her, then the description was close enough to have suspicion cast on her by the general public.

Bottom Line. if you lie in the course of committing a crime by implicating someone else, real or fiction, you should suffer the consequences.
    “The fact that Casey Anthony was the last person to have custody of her daughter, failed to report her missing (or dead) for 31 days, consistently lied once confronted, and the child was found dead and hidden, and she failed to tell what actually happened despite repeated opportunities to do so to her family, friends or law enforcement, (even when faced with the death penalty) was sufficient to find her guilty -- not necessarily of premeditated murder, but certainly all lesser charges. The duct tape and other forensic evidence provided additional, but not necessary, evidence. “
    Quote from: Judge H. Lee Sarokin
    Retired in 1996 after 17 years on the federal bench

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to coco puff For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by coco puff View Post
    First Bold: She was also emphatic that there WAS a babysitter and Caylee WAS alive....seriously, how can you pick and choose what to believe with this chick?
    Second Bold: I thought she gave several different versions of the nanny. Weren't ZG's kids in the car at JB park when FCA was knocked down and Caylee kidnapped?
    Third Bold: If FCA got close enough to ZG's description to cause LE to investigate her, then the description was close enough to have suspicion cast on her by the general public.

Bottom Line. if you lie in the course of committing a crime by implicating someone else, real or fiction, you should suffer the consequences.

BBM. Exactly right on all accounts especially the last part! I always thought it odd she never called 911 herself from JB Park, let alone frrom Sawgrass-2 separate stories taking place on 2 separate days-1 involving just dropping off Caylee, the other was a supposed grab and run. And where oh where is that demanding note she spoke about Zanny handing her at the park? Never did see that!

Something else that has always nagged at me-This physical description which in all honesty did sound like that other woman's (RC)description. I never nailed it down myself, and I'm not going on what RC said about meeting up with GA at a donaton site, but just when did this description of ZG happen and more importantly just when did RC get into the picture? I'd like to know if she had innocently hung out around Suburban with the rest of the crowds before actually getting invovled in this and Ta Da, that's where the description came from-because someone in the home peeked out the window and tagged her or took a combinaton of what people looked like. kwim?

You are exactly right about implicating people. Something along those lines happened in my neighborhood not to long ago. A neighbor from 3 short blocks down had the cops called on their entire family 5 times in 1 week by a neighbor of theirs who apparently likes to stir pots and crank call the police; making up false stories about his neighbors. The last time his guy called the cops on these people, they got manhandled, a pregnant young woman thrown on the ground, her father threatened with being tazered, her boyfriend was arrested because he touched the cuff of the officers' shirt when he saw his pregnant Gfriend being thrown to the ground and yelled she was pregnant, an innocent boy was walking by when the pd rolled in and he was commanded to get on the ground and was cuffed and taken back to these people's house and he didn't even live there!--so yes, be very careful of implicating innocent persons-the repercussions could be tantamount.
    Last edited by BigMomma; 04-17-2012 at 11:03 AM.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BigMomma For This Useful Post:

Yes, to all of the above. It is just laughable when comments say there is no case here for Zenaida against FCA because FCA said...whatever!

Someone give me an example of when FCA told the truth about anything - anything at all - anyone? How can her lawyers go into court with an attitude saying indignantly that FCA didn't describe Zenaida? What part of that makes any sense at all?

This woman told lie after lie after lie! Backed into a corner she admits she lied and then tells another lie. So we are supposed to assume FCA meant no reference to Zenaida because Morgan and Morgan aren't using the right lies in this case? It makes me wonder if the legal world has gone completely off their rockers...
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

My memory is fading fast, but I think some of the other players ("Zanny's" sister, or mother, or roommate or some other children) in FKC's fantasy had names similar or identical to ZG's children. Also "Zanny's" car looked a lot like ZG's. Although I saw that on Nancy Grace so it may or may not be entirely true.
    Beyond the door,
    There's peace I'm sure,
    And I know there'll be no more
    Tears in heaven.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eric's_Iguana For This Useful Post:

IMO, all KC's attorneys have to say is that ZFG was made up, game over. MOO. It is a "ruined reputation" lawsuit for 15,000. I am sure there are many people with that name and they are not filing lawsuits. If someone said I left my child with Mark Jones, or Mary Jones, Hypothetically,what evidence is there that one didleave a child a with Mark Jones or Mary Jones? The case has no merit, there is no evidence linking KC to a ZFG, only KC's statement which KC admitted was a lie. ZFG never lived at Sawgrass apartments. Let me put this another way as so many seem to think this lawsuit will go somewhere:

BBM above:

1. Aenaida Gonzales was a documented visitor to Sawgrass Apartments. That's close enough for me.

2. It already is going somewhere. Made it through summary judgment and is going to a jury.

42. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

Respectfully here to you all. But I feel that ZG should be suing Cindy. It was Casey who in jail told the police that the woman in the picture they showed her WAS NOT ZG. But that night, Cindy went on national TV and stated that this ZG in question was the right one! And that statement was made after Casey informed Cindy the police had showed her a picture of the wrong ZG. Now it gets tricky. Cindy said she was speaking as Casey's representative on TV.

The bottom line is that Cindy is the one who sent the dogs after ZG after Casey had cleared her. So why is Cindy not being sued here???
    Frederick The Great - “If my soldiers were to begin to think, not one would remain in the ranks”

Page 1 of 90 123456789101151 ... LastLast