Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144041"]Thread 1[/ame]

Salem

I have a sick feeling ZG will not be collecting any money here. Because Casey will have a built up mental insanity situation by then. Her therapy sessions could make this possible. Casey being mentally not responsible for her actions at the time. Because of Caylee's death. With a couple sick therapists backing that view up. Then the deposition may never happen. As in just not worth it from Murray's point of view. In this crazy court case, this may well happen. And these therapy BS sessions may only be a deflection against all civil suits. Oh how I hope I am wrong here, but........

I have a sick feeling ZG will not be collecting any money here. Because Casey will have a built up mental insanity situation by then. Her therapy sessions could make this possible. Casey being mentally not responsible for her actions at the time. Because of Caylee's death. With a couple sick therapists backing that view up. Then the deposition may never happen. As in just not worth it from Murray's point of view. In this crazy court case, this may well happen. And these therapy BS sessions may only be a deflection against all civil suits. Oh how I hope I am wrong here, but........

I don't know if she will ever collect, but I think the case will go her way.
JM is like a terrier after a rabbit. He is not letting her get away with it..

IIRC they already proved she was not insane either at the time Caylee died, up to and including the trial. She knew right from wrong, so she must pay..

IMO, all KC's attorneys have to say is that ZFG was made up, game over. MOO. It is a "ruined reputation" lawsuit for 15,000. I am sure there are many people with that name and they are not filing lawsuits. If someone said I left my child with Mark Jones, or Mary Jones, Hypothetically,what evidence is there that one didleave a child a with Mark Jones or Mary Jones? The case has no merit, there is no evidence linking KC to a ZFG, only KC's statement which KC admitted was a lie. ZFG never lived at Sawgrass apartments.

Let me put this another way as so many seem to think this lawsuit will go somewhere:

My name is Mary Jones, some nutcase says that I was a caretaker for a person later found dead. The nutcase has no info on how to contact me, no correspondance whatsoever. No link back to me.

How in the world could/would a court find that the nutcase meant me?

It is all speculation on M&M's view, IMO.

I do believe it will go nowhere. Think about it........if someone threw your name out there, and it is a common name, would you be out there claiming your reputation was ruined?
ZFG (especially in the latin community) is a very common name. How do M&M prove she meant this ZFG? Frivolous. MOO

IMO, all KC's attorneys have to say is that ZFG was made up, game over. MOO. It is a "ruined reputation" lawsuit for 15,000. I am sure there are many people with that name and they are not filing lawsuits. If someone said I left my child with Mark Jones, or Mary Jones, Hypothetically,what evidence is there that one didleave a child a with Mark Jones or Mary Jones? The case has no merit, there is no evidence linking KC to a ZFG, only KC's statement which KC admitted was a lie. ZFG never lived at Sawgrass apartments.

Let me put this another way as so many seem to think this lawsuit will go somewhere:

My name is Mary Jones, some nutcase says that I was a caretaker for a person later found dead. The nutcase has no info on how to contact me, no correspondance whatsoever. No link back to me.

I do believe it will go nowhere. Think about it........if someone threw your name out there, and it is a common name, would you be out there claiming your reputation was ruined?
ZFG (especially in the latin community) is a very common name. How do M&M prove she meant this ZFG? Frivolous. MOO

I actually do have a very common name. It pops up all over the place.
But there is not usually a connection beyond having the same name.

The Sawgrass connection and the time frame will be strong evidence,but who knows if it will be enough. For some it is and for others ,not so much.
I think she deserves her day in court and let Morgan lay out what he's got. Then we'll know if it's frivolous. MOO

Respectfully here to you all. But I feel that ZG should be suing Cindy. It was Casey who in jail told the police that the woman in the picture they showed her WAS NOT ZG. But that night, Cindy went on national TV and stated that this ZG in question was the right one! And that statement was made after Casey informed Cindy the police had showed her a picture of the wrong ZG. Now it gets tricky. Cindy said she was speaking as Casey's representative on TV.

The bottom line is that Cindy is the one who sent the dogs after ZG after Casey had cleared her. So why is Cindy not being sued here???

Respectfully here to you all. But I feel that ZG should be suing Cindy. It was Casey who in jail told the police that the woman in the picture they showed her WAS NOT ZG. But that night, Cindy went on national TV and stated that this ZG in question was the right one! And that statement was made after Casey informed Cindy the police had showed her a picture of the wrong ZG. Now it gets tricky. Cindy said she was speaking as Casey's representative on TV.

The bottom line is that Cindy is the one who sent the dogs after ZG after Casey had cleared her. So why is Cindy not being sued here???

As John Morgan stated in his press conference it was CA who was acting as an agent for KC when CA went before the media and stated KC did not see any photographs of the woman from Kissimmee. CA got her information from KC so KC is ultimately responsible. If there were a real ZFG then ZG may not have a chance at her suit. But there was none. She was made up in KC's head and when the opportunity to clear ZG came before the public KC did not do so leaving the public to speculate this could be the person. Since there was no such person it appears from the jailhouse video KC's intention was to have everyone focus on the "woman from Kissimmee" as KC calls her out. This isn't a case of mistaken identity. KC intentionally tried to blame someone else, someone she knew was at Sawgrass at the time.

Imagine if ZG actually did lease an apartment at Sawgrass and moved into the apartment above 210 which was the apartment ZG was shown. That is just way too close to KC's story to suit my comfort zone. If I were ZG I would feel KC was targeting me in some way. KC did not just pick the time, date and place out of the air. Somehow she knew ZG was looking at this apartment. It's easier to believe KC knew than to think KC was able to get the time, place and approximate date ZG showed up at the apartment coincidentally. jmo

Crazy isn't a defense in a civil case; only criminal.

This is testimony to that this is not just some young Facebook e-lynch mob ... the sense of injustice covers a full spectrum of the population and isn't even limited to the U.S. While she crosses the line in her letter she does make a good point ... how these errors, mistakes and, events all seem to enable FCA further such that she is never held accountable or responsible for much of anything and ... justice is denied for Caylee.

It shouts loud that something needs to be done, the justice system needs updating, there needs to be rules on Defense practices since this trial pushed the envelope to the extreme and beyond in terms of deceit.

Caylee's Law is a good start but there needs to be more because FCA has become a catalyst.

Also Casey, in the written depo, answered the question, "Is the person in the attached picture, the Zenaida Gonzalez you claim had Caylee the last time you saw her", with the fifth amendment. She had the opportunity to clear Zenaida's name then (January 2009), she did not.

I'm assuming that the 8/2 letter was the older woman writing to the judge. Do we know what the three subsequent letters are which are listed in the Clerk's records?

OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
08/09/2011 Letter
08/09/2011 Letter
08/05/2011 Letter

08/04/2011 Notice of Cancellation
Notice of Cancellation
08/02/2011 Letter

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829

Well, because you were shopping for an apartment in the exact location where the fake 'Mary Jones' resided. In fact, if you looked at her exact apartment as part of your tour, had license plates from the same state, and were at her imaginary residence exactly one day after the dead person was, well, ummm, made to be dead, then I think they can zero in on you and only you.

See how it worked for the real ZG??

Not at all frivolous. If you throw a rock into a crowd of people and injure a person, it doesn't matter who you meant to injure, or if you meant to injure anyone at all - you did something illegal and harmed someone, so you pay. imo

-----snipped-----

..the point of the civil suit by this particular Zenaida Gonzales isn't that kc identified HER -----only that kc came up with the name Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales, a woman who lived at Sawgrass apartments.

..it doesn't matter where kc got the name/description from.

..what matters is----LE went to Sawgrass and found out that ---A--- Zenaida Gonzales had looked at an apt. there.

..they went to HER door , took HER down for questioning, HER apt. manager asked HER to leave, due to the negative publicity, HER boss at the housekeeping job asked HER to leave , due to the negative publicity.

HER kids names, HER car etc. were in the police report and released.

..this didn't happen to any other Zenaida Gonzales-----just HER.

..it didn't matter that she didn't fit the description or have the full name that lies-about-everything-kc had said.

..HER life /HER kids lives were impacted------b/c of kc's lies about the fictitious sitter @ Sawgrass apartments that she happened to share the name of.

..that's the premise of their civil suit.
..and i think it has merit.

I've always thought that Cindy was just as liable as Casey in regards to ZG. Cindy did indeed go on television and make the point that the woman was the right one.

I think ZG's lawsuit should include Cindy, not only because of that one statement on television, but she also continuously promoted the story that ZFG kidnapped Caylee long after Casey had been arrested and was sitting in jail not talking. Cindy kept throwing in details, saying that she had phone numbers for ZFG and had given them to LE. She said that Zanny had a puppy and that Caylee had talked about playing with Zanny's puppy.

The bottom line is that Cindy kept the "Zanny the nanny kidnapped Caylee" story in the headlines for many months after Casey went to jail.

I've always thought that Cindy was just as liable as Casey in regards to ZG. Cindy did indeed go on television and make the point that the woman was the right one.

I think ZG's lawsuit should include Cindy, not only because of that one statement on television, but she also continuously promoted the story that ZFG kidnapped Caylee long after Casey had been arrested and was sitting in jail not talking. Cindy kept throwing in details, saying that she had phone numbers for ZFG and had given them to LE. She said that Zanny had a puppy and that Caylee had talked about playing with Zanny's puppy.

The bottom line is that Cindy kept the "Zanny the nanny kidnapped Caylee" story in the headlines for many months after Casey went to jail.

I agree with you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member