Page 111 of 213 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 3192
    Casey's ZFG description

* Suspect in kidnapping named by and according to Casey Anthony
    * 26 Years Old/140lbs/5’6″ or 5′ 7″
    * Zanny has Straight Hair but Wears it Naturally Curly and it is Brown
    * Zanny has Brown Eyes
    * Zanny’s car seat is pink with Floral Design
    * Drives a 2008 Silver Ford Focus purchased by Victor Gonzalez her Step father
    * Zanny’s biological mother: Gloria Gonzalez 55 yrs old
    * Zanny’s sister Samantha is about 28 yrs old

4:13 p.m. KC texts BS telling her the car to watch for is a silver Ford Focus 4 door.
    At some point during the day searches are made on Anthony's HP desktop for "Zenaida" and "Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez".
    BS- I assume is Brandon Snow

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sumbunny For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    They both phoned her and then showed up on her door to ask for the statement and the pic identification.

In the wild world of OCA - and I notice the LE are calling her ZG not ZFG so that seems a mute point - just the name and the Sawgrass connection and the LE showing up would be enough for me to "green light" ZG.

And again, despite and any "misspokes" from her lawyers, we are back to the fact that not once in those first few months did OCA or her lawyers stand up and firmly or what the heck - vehemently deny this was THE ZG.

And why not when down the road this was just whoops - a drowning...
    I think ZFG should get a boat load of money from FCA or whatever she can get. Think about all the crazies out therr that think FCA is innocent and want her autograph on her first book. Those same people could be thinking it was ZFG. That poor woman was drug threw the mud over and over again. Even though she is not an Executive of some sort it doesn't mean that she doesn't deserve her name cleared up. Whatever ZFG did in the past doesn't hold a candle to what the evil FCA did to Caylee. ZFG has always taken care of her child. I think we would respect FCA a little more if she were only collecting welfare versus killing her beautiful 2 year old baby. I hope ZFG wins $100K but whether she gets it or not is another story.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MaryAnn For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by coco puff View Post
    OK, I will repeat myself. Is it fair that when you google a Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez, you get ZG’s picture, complete with the accusations made by CASEY ANTHONY? Have a look. Some articles predate her lawsuit. She will be forever associated with Caylee's demise through no fault of her own. This will never go away for ZG.
    I'm beginning to think it's our fault (not really).
    Casey wins again.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Thank you for this excellent post. I am more than willing to consider that ZG did suffer some harm as a result of Casey's actions but, IMO, ZG has forfeited any right to compensation for that by exaggerating and outright lying about things like being fired from her job or losing her apartment as a result of those actions. I would assume also that, like so many others involved in this case, ZG has profited from her media interviews. ZG has alleged that she was not able to provide for her children due to the loss of her job, but now we learn that she was on welfare the entire time. So where did that money, intended to provide for her children, go?

I refuse to set aside my own knowledge and observations in order to label ZG as a saint simply because she's against Casey. There is no doubt that Casey is pure evil but that doesn't make ZG, or Padilla, or anyone else who is anti-Casey all good. This case has brought out a huge assortment of con-men/women, ZG among them, IMO.
    ...except that I do believe it was the good people on message boards like this who encouraged her to sue. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised that they reached out to M and M and put them together to begin with. Sorry, I don't have links...but I was here and I remember what was going on.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
    Right--actually it was Day One and they went down to her house rather than the other way around, IIRC.

I think this is when she innocently assumed that everything LE knew about her personal details came from Casey. I can't blame her for assuming that. But her lawyers should have known better and shouldn't have told the world that their client "matched" any part of Casey's fantasy-based nanny description.
    Right, Z?G was not 'dragged' anywhere. She voluntarily met with LE and gave her short statement. I have also always assumed that ZG misunderstood what LE told her and believed Casey had given that information to LE. The burden falls on Morgan, IMO, to get the facts right before filing the case. Not only did he fail to do that, but he was all over the media repeating the false information, much of which people continue to believe even after it's been proven untrue.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chilly Willy For This Useful Post:

Right, Z?G was not 'dragged' anywhere. She voluntarily met with LE and gave her short statement. I have also always assumed that ZG misunderstood what LE told her and believed Casey had given that information to LE. The burden falls on Morgan, IMO, to get the facts right before filing the case. Not only did he fail to do that, but he was all over the media repeating the false information, much of which people continue to believe even after it's been proven untrue.
    Much like some people will continue to believe ZG was involved in Caylee's death even though it has been proven that she was not.
    “The fact that Casey Anthony was the last person to have custody of her daughter, failed to report her missing (or dead) for 31 days, consistently lied once confronted, and the child was found dead and hidden, and she failed to tell what actually happened despite repeated opportunities to do so to her family, friends or law enforcement, (even when faced with the death penalty) was sufficient to find her guilty -- not necessarily of premeditated murder, but certainly all lesser charges. The duct tape and other forensic evidence provided additional, but not necessary, evidence. “
    Quote from: Judge H. Lee Sarokin
    Retired in 1996 after 17 years on the federal bench

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to coco puff For This Useful Post:

OK, ZG said she recieved death threats after KC accused someone with two parts of her name of kidnapping Caylee. Now I don't know about you, but if I ever recieved any sort of a death threat, I would be scared beyond belief. How do you put a price tag on your sense of security? What is that worth to you?
    Did she report the death threats to LE? Are there reports somewhere?

Did she report the death threats to LE? Are there reports somewhere?
    As I recall, she said it during an interview. I'm not sure which one but I remember her watching her say this. I'll try to find it.
    “The fact that Casey Anthony was the last person to have custody of her daughter, failed to report her missing (or dead) for 31 days, consistently lied once confronted, and the child was found dead and hidden, and she failed to tell what actually happened despite repeated opportunities to do so to her family, friends or law enforcement, (even when faced with the death penalty) was sufficient to find her guilty -- not necessarily of premeditated murder, but certainly all lesser charges. The duct tape and other forensic evidence provided additional, but not necessary, evidence. “
    Quote from: Judge H. Lee Sarokin
    Retired in 1996 after 17 years on the federal bench

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to coco puff For This Useful Post:

Much like some people will continue to believe ZG was involved in Caylee's death even though it has been proven that she was not.
    Yes, I saw that in the old thread I read here yesterday. Even after LE issued a statement saying there was no ZFG, people continued to 'research' Z?G and post her personal information here.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chilly Willy For This Useful Post:

As I recall, she said it during an interview. I'm not sure which one but I remember her watching her say this. I'll try to find it.
    No, don't go to the trouble. I'm not all that concerned with whether she said it in an interview, what I'm curious about is if she went to the police, which is what anyone who is receiving death threads should do.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chilly Willy For This Useful Post:

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Morgan try to get an apology and/or omission from KC early on way before there was any knowledge of the $200,000 plus that KC made from Caylee's pictures. Long before there was any indication KC would sell her story. The result was that KC refused to clear ZG even then and slapped a countersuit on ZG. In the beginning there was no money and ZG's goal was to have her named cleared and KC admit she lied. jmo

The death threats were to her children, not to ZG directly. I would think she would have reported it to LE because she has no problem discussing it with the media and it is part of her lawsuit. jmo

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Wow...I'm totally on the fence now after reading here today.
    I said the other day that ZG should have said "yeah I'm after money to bring me back to being whole" in the depo. Looking at the snippit again, I do think she is just after money as her face has a very subtle change as if she didn't want to admit the truth, BUT I also still think OCA started all of this and still to this day hasn't made it right. Maybe OCA should do an empty apology to ZG just like she did with AH and we could see if it would stop the law suit.
    Do have a question though.
    Back when this was first happening wasn't this ZG the only ZG in the area of Orlando at the time and that was the reason LE talked to her?
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wonders View Post
    Wow...I'm totally on the fence now after reading here today.
    I said the other day that ZG should have said "yeah I'm after money to bring me back to being whole" in the depo. Looking at the snippit again, I do think she is just after money as her face has a very subtle change as if she didn't want to admit the truth, BUT I also still think OCA started all of this and still to this day hasn't made it right. Maybe OCA should do an empty apology to ZG just like she did with AH and we could see if it would stop the law suit.
    Do have a question though.
    Back when this was first happening wasn't this ZG the only ZG in the area of Orlando at the time and that was the reason LE talked to her?
    No but she was the only Zenaida Gonzales who visited Sawgrass...and had that connection. Probably the only one who was the "type" to work as a nanny...and the only ZG the investigative team took a statement from and showed OCA and Caylee's pictures...
    Last edited by logicalgirl; 11-29-2011 at 08:34 PM.
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

I still don't care anything about legitimacy on this case. I applaud anyone who can hold Casey responsible on any level, for any thing. I don't care if it's Zenaida, Leonard, Tim, Amy, Jesse, George, and eventually (as I'll predict here and now), Jose, or anyone else for any reason whatsoever. At any expense, at any cost, if she ruined your life... ruin hers right back.

28. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Gnatcatcher For This Useful Post:

Page 111 of 213 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast