Page 115 of 213 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 3192
  1. #1711
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Waiting
    Posts
    4,515




    It Was Ancient Aliens!


  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chefmom For This Useful Post:


  3. #1712
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    21,162
    Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    Here's Zenaida's proffer...note page 4.

    http://www.forthepeople.com/Zenaida_...ve_Damages.pdf
    Please read the attached as it may help you understand why the jailhouse tape is instrumental in the case against KC by ZG. The statement KC gave to police could have been any ZG that visited Sawgrass at the time Caylee went missing and had NY license plates on her car. We only know of one through the LE investigation. What happened next with KC's statement to her mother is what this case is all about.

    To make it easier to understand think about what KC did to AH. No regard for AH's personal property, emptied AH's bank account for her own personal use and to what end. AH was coming back from vacation and yet KC did not care. That is total disregard for the rights of another. KC acted in a way which was meant to harm AH and she did. This is what ZG is going after KC for because it cost ZG personally, just as it did AH. jmo


  4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:


  5. #1713
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,967
    Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    Please read the attached as it may help you understand why the jailhouse tape is instrumental in the case against KC by ZG. The statement KC gave to police could have been any ZG that visited Sawgrass at the time Caylee went missing and had NY license plates on her car. We only know of one through the LE investigation. What happened next with KC's statement to her mother is what this case is all about.

    To make it easier to understand think about what KC did to AH. No regard for AH's personal property, emptied AH's bank account for her own personal use and to what end. AH was coming back from vacation and yet KC did not care. That is total disregard for the rights of another. KC acted in a way which was meant to harm AH and she did. This is what ZG is going after KC for because it cost ZG personally, just as it did AH. jmo
    Had ZG not filed this lawsuit and sold her story, and continued to put herself in front of the public, I wouldn't even know what she looks like. Even given this, no one I know has a clue who she is. I asked all of my staff and at least 10 people who visited my office today. NONE knew who the heck I was talking about. Anyone who would hire her as a general contractor to clean would not know who she is either - she doesn't have a felony and the lies told by Casey are easy enough to prove - she's served time for them in front of the world.

    I'd love just as much as anyone to see someone make Casey accountable for something, almost anything, but not this - it's frivolous and Casey will probably win, again. There's no long term harm, save for what ZFG is doing to herself. IMO

    What I'd love is to see is Caylee's father come forward and sue her for wrongful death.


  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vlpate For This Useful Post:


  7. #1714
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,967
    Ok, I've refreshed myself on the defamation suit. So, here's what I know because it came straight from ZG (not ZFG), herself or her attorney:

    • Her name is NOT "Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez"
    • She filed her lawsuit in October 2008 - a little over 2 months after the name "Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez" was used by Casey as the woman who kidnapped her daughter. Again, not her name, although her attorney filed the suit under that name - she doesn't know why.
    • ZG testified in deposition that she had to quit her cleaning job
    • On October 1, 2008, her attorney, sitting beside her on the NG show, stated ZG was fired from her job
    • On this same show, ZG allows pictures of her children to be shown to the public
    • ZG was on welfare, Casey's accusation did not interfere with her payments - although they may have looked into her income from cleaning to offset payments
    • By the time ZG came out publicly to say she was being harmed, Casey had already been charged with neglect and obstructing an investigation by LYING


    IMO, these are two peas in an opportunistic pod.


  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vlpate For This Useful Post:


  9. #1715
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    21,162
    Quote Originally Posted by vlpate View Post
    Had ZG not filed this lawsuit and sold her story, and continued to put herself in front of the public, I wouldn't even know what she looks like. Even given this, no one I know has a clue who she is. I asked all of my staff and at least 10 people who visited my office today. NONE knew who the heck I was talking about. Anyone who would hire her as a general contractor to clean would not know who she is either - she doesn't have a felony and the lies told by Casey are easy enough to prove - she's served time for them in front of the world.

    I'd love just as much as anyone to see someone make Casey accountable for something, almost anything, but not this - it's frivolous and Casey will probably win, again. There's no long term harm, save for what ZFG is doing to herself. IMO

    What I'd love is to see is Caylee's father come forward and sue her for wrongful death.
    Do you live and work in the Orlando area?


  10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:


  11. #1716
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,967
    Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    Do you live and work in the Orlando area?
    No, but it wouldn't make any difference. What employer with an Internet connection and a brain is going to believe ZG had anything to do with Caylee's kidnapping? She wasn't called as a witness in the trial - another person was thrown into the crisco that far over-shadowed ZG. She's the only one harming herself - too easy to prove there's nothing to the allegations Casey made 3 years ago and were proved to be false 3 years ago.

    We were consumed with this case, we know who she is - I'd hire her as a housekeeper for empty apartments - but I wouldn't let her baby sit, and not because of Casey, but because I now know she was looked at by child welfare for neglect.


  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vlpate For This Useful Post:


  13. #1717
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    21,162
    In ZG's interview she stated that she had a conversation with her new employer who expressed concerns about the media attention and it's affect on their cleaning company's business and ZG agreed to leave. Essentially her attorneys may feel she was fired. Some employers do go to the extremes of suggesting it's not a good idea for you to stay.

    Where is it stated ZG was on welfare? I was not even aware there still is a state run welfare program only assistance by different agencies. Unless you are talking about her going on unemployment after she left her job? That is not the same as welfare.

    Whatever and whenever KC was charged does not change the fact that the jailhouse tape is essentially the damning evidence against KC. Discounting everything else that took place, what KC said to her mother on that tape is what will make carry out the most bang for the buck.

    People can nit pick all day long with little details to try and discredit ZG but at the end of the day it's KC's actions right up until this very day that will have the most impact on the jury. The harder they try to discredit ZG the more they will look like the underdog. No one is perfect and least of all will be those members of the jury who have lived with hard times during their life and will be able to relate. No one can relate to what KC has done to innocent people. No one. jmo


  14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:


  15. #1718
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,618
    Quote Originally Posted by vlpate View Post
    No, but it wouldn't make any difference. What employer with an Internet connection and a brain is going to believe ZG had anything to do with Caylee's kidnapping? She wasn't called as a witness in the trial - another person was thrown into the crisco that far over-shadowed ZG. She's the only one harming herself - too easy to prove there's nothing to the allegations Casey made 3 years ago and were proved to be false 3 years ago.

    We were consumed with this case, we know who she is - I'd hire her as a housekeeper for empty apartments - but I wouldn't let her baby sit, and not because of Casey, but because I now know she was looked at by child welfare for neglect.
    And we're privy to that information (which would otherwise be private) due to her unfortunate association to the Casey Anthony case.


  16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to suzihawk For This Useful Post:


  17. #1719
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    21,162
    Quote Originally Posted by vlpate View Post
    No, but it wouldn't make any difference. What employer with an Internet connection and a brain is going to believe ZG had anything to do with Caylee's kidnapping? She wasn't called as a witness in the trial - another person was thrown into the crisco that far over-shadowed ZG. She's the only one harming herself - too easy to prove there's nothing to the allegations Casey made 3 years ago and were proved to be false 3 years ago.

    We were consumed with this case, we know who she is - I'd hire her as a housekeeper for empty apartments - but I wouldn't let her baby sit, and not because of Casey, but because I now know she was looked at by child welfare for neglect.
    Of course it makes a difference. This took place the night the news broke and continued until the jailhouse taping, which was the end of July. This was more of an issue locally than it was nationally within that short frame of time. Anyone within the community where a child is missing has a greater interest in what is going on since locals were out searching for a missing child. Someone in an office 2,000 miles away would not be expected to know who this person is so it's not a good measure by any means. Locally, in her own community is where she was having problems.

    There are some nasty people who just love to make trouble by reporting people to child services. It happens all the time. I know of families who have been falsely reported by ex's. If there was an investigation and she was cleared there is no reason to believe the report was lodged other than to cause her problems. Plus the only time these types of reports are made public is when there is a problem. There was none so the records were not out to the public. The fact that KC's attorneys dug them out and have brought it out for the public to discredit her shows how low they are willing to stoop. The fact that someone would hold that information against her in her gaining employment very much shows why she is suing. And I'm sure ZG would never want to work for someone who did not want her there......which is why she left her job and the basis of her suit.

    The trial was moved back 2 1/2 years for the benefit of KC. And let's not forget until just recently KC had a countersuit making it impossible for ZG to withdraw her suit. Three years later I'm sure Ms. G has quite a bill with M&M that would need to be resolved.

    Once you stick your foot in the door you are in it regardless and even if your original intend was only to get an apology. That ship sailed. ZG was keep in it for 3 years by KC's countersuit. Now she may as well go all the way. jmo


  18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:


  19. #1720
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,967
    Quote Originally Posted by suzihawk View Post
    And we're privy to that information (which would otherwise be private) due to her unfortunate association to the Casey Anthony case.
    No, due to her unfortunate pursuit of this lawsuit two months after Casey had been proven to be a liar - after the investigators dismissed ZG as a witness or a party to Caylee's disappearance. Truth be known, and IMO only, this attorney sought her out as opposed to the other way around. He wasted no time in booking the NG show and exploiting his client and her children. This isn't my first time to this sort of rodeo, nor is it anyone else's - we wouldn't even care about ZG if Casey had been convicted... JMO


  20. The Following User Says Thank You to vlpate For This Useful Post:


  21. #1721
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Waiting
    Posts
    4,515
    Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    In ZG's interview she stated that she had a conversation with her new employer who expressed concerns about the media attention and it's affect on their cleaning company's business and ZG agreed to leave. Essentially her attorneys may feel she was fired. Some employers do go to the extremes of suggesting it's not a good idea for you to stay.

    Where is it stated ZG was on welfare? I was not even aware there still is a state run welfare program only assistance by different agencies. Unless you are talking about her going on unemployment after she left her job? That is not the same as welfare.

    Whatever and whenever KC was charged does not change the fact that the jailhouse tape is essentially the damning evidence against KC. Discounting everything else that took place, what KC said to her mother on that tape is what will make carry out the most bang for the buck.

    People can nit pick all day long with little details to try and discredit ZG but at the end of the day it's KC's actions right up until this very day that will have the most impact on the jury. The harder they try to discredit ZG the more they will look like the underdog. No one is perfect and least of all will be those members of the jury who have lived with hard times during their life and will be able to relate. No one can relate to what KC has done to innocent people. No one. jmo
    Although I can see points on both side of this debate, I will say this: If this goes to a jury trial, IMO, ZG will most likely win, big time! I say that because I can't help but think that the jurors will place themselves in ZG's shoes and will be mortified at the idea of being questioned in the kidnapping/murder of a toddler. It won't matter if she was quickly cleared by LE or not. Just the fact that you are considered would be awful. And, as Lambchop said, the video of KC saying she was never shown a line-up and she did NOT rule out that woman in Kissimmee will be a big plus for ZG. For all we know, there may very well be people who think she was involved somehow. I mean, look at all of the pro-KC websites that talk about what a sex abuser GA was, when there never was one iota of evidence about him being inappropriate. Only the word of a known liar and a desperate attorney. That lie has now been given a life of it's own via the internet. No questions asked. There will always be people who will look at someone funny or avoid them altogether after the accusation of something has been lobbed at them. Someone will always think "But what if it is true?" JMO




    It Was Ancient Aliens!


  22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chefmom For This Useful Post:


  23. #1722
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,618
    Quote Originally Posted by vlpate View Post
    No, due to her unfortunate pursuit of this lawsuit two months after Casey had been proven to be a liar - after the investigators dismissed ZG as a witness or a party to Caylee's disappearance. Truth be known, and IMO only, this attorney sought her out as opposed to the other way around. He wasted no time in booking the NG show and exploiting his client and her children. This isn't my first time to this sort of rodeo, nor is it anyone else's - we wouldn't even care about ZG if Casey had been convicted... JMO
    I don't believe this to be true. I was here on this very board when a majority of people were urging her to seek council and even brought up Mr. Morgan's name specifically.

    At any rate, how can you say she hasn't been harmed when you, yourself, say you wouldn't hire her because of alleged child neglect which you'd know nothing about if not for Casey Anthony's allegations?



  24. #1723
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,967
    Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    Of course it makes a difference. This took place the night the news broke and continued until the jailhouse taping, which was the end of July. This was more of an issue locally than it was nationally within that short frame of time. Anyone within the community where a child is missing has a greater interest in what is going on since locals were out searching for a missing child. Someone in an office 2,000 miles away would not be expected to know who this person is so it's not a good measure by any means. Locally, in her own community is where she was having problems.

    There are some nasty people who just love to make trouble by reporting people to child services. It happens all the time. I know of families who have been falsely reported by ex's. If there was an investigation and she was cleared there is no reason to believe the report was lodged other than to cause her problems. Plus the only time these types of reports are made public is when there is a problem. There was none so the records were not out to the public. The fact that KC's attorneys dug them out and have brought it out for the public to discredit her shows how low they are willing to stoop. The fact that someone would hold that information against her in her gaining employment very much shows why she is suing. And I'm sure ZG would never want to work for someone who did not want her there......which is why she left her job and the basis of her suit.

    The trial was moved back 2 1/2 years for the benefit of KC. And let's not forget until just recently KC had a countersuit making it impossible for ZG to withdraw her suit. Three years later I'm sure Ms. G has quite a bill with M&M that would need to be resolved.

    Once you stick your foot in the door you are in it regardless and even if your original intend was only to get an apology. That ship sailed. ZG was keep in it for 3 years by KC's countersuit. Now she may as well go all the way. jmo
    Jayzus, I'm not in Timbuktu Lambchop! I'm half that distance away - but I get your point.

    I believe, especially locally, no one believed ZG had Caylee. The locals get all the inside scoop. If they thought ZG had Caylee, why weren't they, and Leonard Padilla in ZG's front yard pounding their fists and signs in the ground? No one thought ZG had Caylee after the first 48 hours.

    Why wouldn't someone hire her as a housekeeper? As for the neglect issue - her attorney should have told her that everything about her life would be made public - another choice she made.

    I know there are false reports filed with child services, and most reports don't become public unless charges are filed - which still doesn't change the fact that I would choose someone else to babysit if I had a question at all - not worth it.

    I didn't know that ZG couldn't drop her suit because of the counter-suit, learned something new, thanks But, they didn't waste any time trying to get Casey's deposition once the trial was over - I mean, I didn't sense reluctance to go right back into the public glare.

    I'd be willing to bet M&M are doing this case on a contingency basis - which makes me think even more he sought ZG out.


  25. The Following User Says Thank You to vlpate For This Useful Post:


  26. #1724
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,967
    Quote Originally Posted by suzihawk View Post
    I don't believe this to be true. I was here on this very board when a majority of people were urging her to seek council and even brought up Mr. Morgan's name specifically.

    At any rate, how can you say she hasn't been harmed when you, yourself, say you wouldn't hire her because of alleged child neglect which you'd know nothing about if not for Casey Anthony's allegations?
    One more time, I wouldn't know about it if ZG had not filed her lawsuit TWO months after everyone but, apparently, Cindy Anthony KNEW ZG did not kidnap Caylee, Casey was in custody on July 16, 2008, not ZG.

    I didn't realize the board was a catalyst in ZG seeking counsel. I stand corrected, perhaps she did, with encouragement, contact M&M.


  27. The Following User Says Thank You to vlpate For This Useful Post:


  28. #1725
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    21,162
    Quote Originally Posted by vlpate View Post
    Jayzus, I'm not in Timbuktu Lambchop! I'm half that distance away - but I get your point.

    I believe, especially locally, no one believed ZG had Caylee. The locals get all the inside scoop. If they thought ZG had Caylee, why weren't they, and Leonard Padilla in ZG's front yard pounding their fists and signs in the ground? No one thought ZG had Caylee after the first 48 hours.

    Why wouldn't someone hire her as a housekeeper? As for the neglect issue - her attorney should have told her that everything about her life would be made public - another choice she made.

    I know there are false reports filed with child services, and most reports don't become public unless charges are filed - which still doesn't change the fact that I would choose someone else to babysit if I had a question at all - not worth it.

    I didn't know that ZG couldn't drop her suit because of the counter-suit, learned something new, thanks But, they didn't waste any time trying to get Casey's deposition once the trial was over - I mean, I didn't sense reluctance to go right back into the public glare.

    I'd be willing to bet M&M are doing this case on a contingency basis - which makes me think even more he sought ZG out.
    Well, KC claims she too has received death threats so maybe there is just one too many loons in Orlando. lol Point is ZG claims this happened to her because of what KC said. It does not matter what you and I think in the end. What matters is how ZG perceived the threats she and her daughters were receiving and how it affected her? You or I might just laugh it off and go on. She chose to pursue getting KC to admit that KC had seen her picture and told LE that she was not the ZG KC was talking about. Had KC apologized for the error ZG may have accepted and gone on with her life. KC did not. KC instead filed a countersuit claiming of all things she never lied to LE. If you haven't had your laugh for the day, that should do it for sure.

    At that point, once KC filed ZG was locked into the lawsuit. Even today if I were her I would never drop it until she gets some type of judgment because I would not trust KC. It would be like KC to sue ZG once she dropped her suit. I kid you not. So poor ZG is damn if she does and damned if she doesn't. Her foot is in the door she has to go all the way.

    No matter how we argue....shoulda, coulda, woulda.....ZG has to go all the way to the end of the hallway with this one. jmo


  29. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:


Page 115 of 213 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition
    By mombomb in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1736
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 10:50 PM
  2. ZFG Civil Case: July 19th Casey depo streamed live
    By Linda7NJ in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 09:49 PM
  3. questions for casey about zfg
    By Laece in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 07:53 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •