Thread: ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

  1. #2851
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,070
    Oh I remember a long long time ago when someone provided an actual copy and posted it somewhere, of a small silver car parked in the A's driveway-this photo was taken off a county site where they go to measure the sq. footage of the property. Fwiw, it was mentioned the photo was taken long before LA Gfriend was in the picture. It's pretty evident now that OCA and Co. liked to take real life similarities and weave them into a story. Just the same, I know a lot of us would sure like to know how all this weaving started, especially who, WHO was at Sawgrass and went to the lengths to find that information about ZG. It could not be just a fluke, not a name just thrown out-Man, lies are lies, but OCA and Co., add to it and embellish to beat the band. Unbelievable!

  2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BigMomma For This Useful Post:


  3. #2852
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,070
    double post deleted
    Last edited by BigMomma; 04-17-2012 at 11:08 AM.

  4. #2853
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,070
    Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Yes, to all of the above. It is just laughable when comments say there is no case here for Zenaida against FCA because FCA said...whatever!

    Someone give me an example of when FCA told the truth about anything - anything at all - anyone? How can her lawyers go into court with an attitude saying indignantly that FCA didn't describe Zenaida? What part of that makes any sense at all?

    This woman told lie after lie after lie! Backed into a corner she admits she lied and then tells another lie. So we are supposed to assume FCA meant no reference to Zenaida because Morgan and Morgan aren't using the right lies in this case? It makes me wonder if the legal world has gone completely off their rockers...
    BBM. Her name, addy, etc. Going to bars, ahmmm-I think that's about it. A itsy bit of truth lined with miles of BS. Gosh, please don't ask that question about the legal world going off it's rocker-lol. I've thought the same thing for a loooong time now

  5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BigMomma For This Useful Post:


  6. #2854
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    16,017
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMomma View Post
    Oh I remember a long long time ago when someone provided an actual copy and posted it somewhere, of a small silver car parked in the A's driveway-this photo was taken off a county site where they go to measure the sq. footage of the property. Fwiw, it was mentioned the photo was taken long before LA Gfriend was in the picture. It's pretty evident now that OCA and Co. liked to take real life similarities and weave them into a story. Just the same, I know a lot of us would sure like to know how all this weaving started, especially who, WHO was at Sawgrass and went to the lengths to find that information about ZG. It could not be just a fluke, not a name just thrown out-Man, lies are lies, but OCA and Co., add to it and embellish to beat the band. Unbelievable!
    All true, but then to take those lies and hold them up in court - at a defamation trial and say - hey! we aren't guilty because those were lies to cover up the truth but you were supposed to figure out the truth was that the Nanny was not Zenaida Gonzales - it was something else entirely. Can't you guys take a joke?

    I mean - c'mon!!
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

  7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:


  8. #2855
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    16,017
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzychick View Post
    It seems I heard something to the effect of Florida law on defamation that you have to knowingly hurt the person in order to claim defamation. So just picking ZG out of the air or via that card at the Sawgrass is not enough to say she was intentionally hurt. ? Does anyone know.??? I thought the case would be tossed on these grounds?
    I think the answer to that one is easy - FCA knew the LE were interviewing Zenaida and CA told FCA that she was in the news - that woman from Kissimmee - but instead of telling CA the LE had shown her ZG pic and it was not "her" Zanny - she inflamed CA to go out to speak to the media about it.
    Oh FCA knew Zenaida was being hurt by the exposure - what did she care as long as it didn't bring the LE closer to her. In fact I think she would have encouraged the misconception like she did with Roy Kronk, etc. to keep the LE off the trail of what really happened and what part she, FCA, played in it.

    Of course she knew Zenaida was being defamed by her and subsequently the investigation and she did nothing to stop it.
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

  9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:


  10. #2856
    wonders's Avatar
    wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Here There and Everywhere
    Posts
    3,333
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMomma View Post
    Oh I remember a long long time ago when someone provided an actual copy and posted it somewhere, of a small silver car parked in the A's driveway-this photo was taken off a county site where they go to measure the sq. footage of the property. Fwiw, it was mentioned the photo was taken long before LA Gfriend was in the picture. It's pretty evident now that OCA and Co. liked to take real life similarities and weave them into a story. Just the same, I know a lot of us would sure like to know how all this weaving started, especially who, WHO was at Sawgrass and went to the lengths to find that information about ZG. It could not be just a fluke, not a name just thrown out-Man, lies are lies, but OCA and Co., add to it and embellish to beat the band. Unbelievable!
    And they get away with it all. It's boggles my mind. Such an unfinished case to me.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

  11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:


  12. #2857
    wonders's Avatar
    wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Here There and Everywhere
    Posts
    3,333
    Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    All true, but then to take those lies and hold them up in court - at a defamation trial and say - hey! we aren't guilty because those were lies to cover up the truth but you were supposed to figure out the truth was that the Nanny was not Zenaida Gonzales - it was something else entirely. Can't you guys take a joke?

    I mean - c'mon!!
    Exactly LG. It's like saying someone isn't 7 months pregnant when they clearly are.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

  13. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:


  14. #2858
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    16,017
    I also wondered if anyone - anyone at all can remember in the early days of this case - if any member of FCA's legal team (at the point I believe it was just Baez) stepped up to the plate in front of the media and said - "The Zenaida Gonzales the LE recently interviewed has absolutely nothing to do with the disappearnce of Caylee Anthony. On behalf of my client I can tell you emphatically that Zenaida Gonzales is not and has never been a nanny to Caylee. Further, FCA was unable to identify her picture in a police lineup recently."

    After all, FCA was not claiming a stranger kidnapping - she was specifically targetting one person - her "Nanny".

    So much time and money spent on one woman's complete nonsense
    Last edited by logicalgirl; 04-17-2012 at 01:51 PM. Reason: on to one - eyeroll...
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

  15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:


  16. #2859
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    16,017
    Quote Originally Posted by wonders View Post
    Exactly LG. It's like saying someone isn't 7 months pregnant when they clearly are.
    LOL - - precisely!!!
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

  17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:


  18. #2860
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    9,049
    Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    I also wondered if anyone - anyone at all can remember in the early days of this case - if any member of FCA's legal team (at the point I believe it was just Baez) stepped up to the plate in front of the media and said - "The Zenaida Gonzales the LE recently interviewed has absolutely nothing to do with the disappearnce of Caylee Anthony. On behalf of my client I can tell you emphatically that Zenaida Gonzales is not and has never been a nanny to Caylee. Further, FCA was unable to identify her picture in a police lineup recently."

    After all, FCA was not claiming a stranger kidnapping - she was specifically targetting on person - her "Nanny".

    So much time and money spent on one woman's complete nonsense
    Don't recall any of her legal advisers doing that - nope.
    What I remember is that while Zenaida was cowering, scared for her life, with people phoning death threats based on what Casey said about her, Casey and team were wondering if she would get a guest appearance on the Howard Stern show...

  19. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:


  20. #2861
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Coffeelandia
    Posts
    4,889
    Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    Don't recall any of her legal advisers doing that - nope.
    What I remember is that while Zenaida was cowering, scared for her life, with people phoning death threats based on what Casey said about her, Casey and team were wondering if she would get a guest appearance on the Howard Stern show...
    Bravo

  21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to seattlechiquita For This Useful Post:


  22. #2862
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,381
    I think an important and large part of the ZG lawsuit per Munyon's recent ruling will stem around the idea of whether or not CA was acting as an agent for FCA when she spoke to the media after the July 25 2008 jail interview.

    Here is a snip from Judge Munyon's order p. 3 talking about the July 25 jail interview where FCA makes the "that girl down in Kissimmee" statement::

    http://www.wesh.com/pdf/30881901/detail.html

    "<snip>..Likewise, whether Cindy Anthony published the statement as an agent of the defendant or without the defendant's express authority is a disputed matter for jury determination. .<snip>."

    Here is what CA said in her deposition about this matter, p. 78, starting line 20:

    http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0612/19734572.pdf

    Q. I understand. That's what I'm getting at. So when you were talking to Casey in jail there earlier in the day I think you asked her if she had any messages for Zanny. Do you remember that? And she --
    A. I remember at some point. Whether or not that was that particular one, I don't know.
    Q. So it's fair to say that she was giving you the authority to speak for her by passing along messages and stuff?
    A. Correct.

    Q. So when -- when you were talking to the media you were talking on your daughter's behalf for the idea --
    A. Correct.
    Q. -- to try to find Caylee? You're speaking for her; is that right?
    A. Correct
    (bbm)

    so at least in CA's mind, FCA gave her the "authority to speak for her". Now, if FCA either cannot be served and does not show up, or shows up and takes the 5th and does not answer any questions, all they will have is CA saying YES, she was speaking for FCA (but I can see FCA stop invoking the 5th should she be there and just answering this question: was your mother CA acting as your agent when she spoke for you, etc., etc., etc., " with a "no". But, you will then have a liar contradicting a perjurer, IMO, go figure,)

    but in any event, I am glad this will be up to a jury to decide. CA will be asked this question and if she answers differently from her above answer in her depo at trial, she can be impeached with her answers during the deposition, but I can see her in her rambling-CA-style going with the "it was my meds" or as during the criminal trial "I can remember now better than 3 years ago", etc., etc., etc.,

    and since FCA is a proven and convicted liar, I think ZG has a good chance with a jury on this portion of the testimony, anyway. I hope ZG is ready for Greene to try to shred her to bits, but I think she will stand strong for that.

    IMO, MOO, etc.

  23. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to NavySubMom For This Useful Post:


  24. #2863
    wonders's Avatar
    wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Here There and Everywhere
    Posts
    3,333
    Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    I also wondered if anyone - anyone at all can remember in the early days of this case - if any member of FCA's legal team (at the point I believe it was just Baez) stepped up to the plate in front of the media and said - "The Zenaida Gonzales the LE recently interviewed has absolutely nothing to do with the disappearnce of Caylee Anthony. On behalf of my client I can tell you emphatically that Zenaida Gonzales is not and has never been a nanny to Caylee. Further, FCA was unable to identify her picture in a police lineup recently."

    After all, FCA was not claiming a stranger kidnapping - she was specifically targetting one person - her "Nanny".

    So much time and money spent on one woman's complete nonsense
    Nope! Never did. I believe because he (Baez) didn't know what lie he was going to run with until just before trial.
    ETA: Annnddd that might be why lawyers were dropping out of that case like flies.
    Last edited by wonders; 04-17-2012 at 03:09 PM. Reason: To Add.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

  25. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:


  26. #2864
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    9,049
    Quote Originally Posted by NavySubMom View Post
    I think an important and large part of the ZG lawsuit per Munyon's recent ruling will stem around the idea of whether or not CA was acting as an agent for FCA when she spoke to the media after the July 25 2008 jail interview.

    Here is a snip from Judge Munyon's order p. 3 talking about the July 25 jail interview where FCA makes the "that girl down in Kissimmee" statement::

    http://www.wesh.com/pdf/30881901/detail.html

    "<snip>..Likewise, whether Cindy Anthony published the statement as an agent of the defendant or without the defendant's express authority is a disputed matter for jury determination. .<snip>."

    Here is what CA said in her deposition about this matter, p. 78, starting line 20:

    http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0612/19734572.pdf

    Q. I understand. That's what I'm getting at. So when you were talking to Casey in jail there earlier in the day I think you asked her if she had any messages for Zanny. Do you remember that? And she --
    A. I remember at some point. Whether or not that was that particular one, I don't know.
    Q. So it's fair to say that she was giving you the authority to speak for her by passing along messages and stuff?
    A. Correct.

    Q. So when -- when you were talking to the media you were talking on your daughter's behalf for the idea --
    A. Correct.
    Q. -- to try to find Caylee? You're speaking for her; is that right?
    A. Correct
    (bbm)

    so at least in CA's mind, FCA gave her the "authority to speak for her". Now, if FCA either cannot be served and does not show up, or shows up and takes the 5th and does not answer any questions, all they will have is CA saying YES, she was speaking for FCA (but I can see FCA stop invoking the 5th should she be there and just answering this question: was your mother CA acting as your agent when she spoke for you, etc., etc., etc., " with a "no". But, you will then have a liar contradicting a perjurer, IMO, go figure,)

    but in any event, I am glad this will be up to a jury to decide. CA will be asked this question and if she answers differently from her above answer in her depo at trial, she can be impeached with her answers during the deposition, but I can see her in her rambling-CA-style going with the "it was my meds" or as during the criminal trial "I can remember now better than 3 years ago", etc., etc., etc.,

    and since FCA is a proven and convicted liar, I think ZG has a good chance with a jury on this portion of the testimony, anyway. I hope ZG is ready for Greene to try to shred her to bits, but I think she will stand strong for that.

    IMO, MOO, etc.
    The big thing in Zenaida's favor is, all she has to do is tell the truth and recount events as they happened. Casey has to try and remember which lie she told about what, without getting caught out - or hide behind the 5th like the coward she is..

  27. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:


  28. #2865
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,688
    That's right, though Casey gave a different description and details than this woman, and different actual name (F-G), neither Casey nor her defense team came out and stated that this woman was NOT the person or was not involved in any way as far as I remember. I always found that interesting.

    I agree, SO many unanswered questions. A very unfinished case imo.

    Yes, as I recall, it seems like this ZCG was "cleared" almost immediately. I don't remember hearing about LE even using the dogs on her car or home (motel room whatever it was at that time), or any investigation, at least nothing ever came out in the course of the case. It looked like ZCG just said she didn't know Casey A, and Casey did not positively identify her as the person, and then we were hearing that she was "cleared". (Very much in keeping with the rest of this case lol.)

    Of course back at the beginning of the case we thought LE had video from Sawgrass showing that Casey had never taken Caylee to Sawgrass on that date, because YM had stated that during the questioning of Casey A, it essentially shut down the questioning and it had become a premise of the case... but YM admitted during the trial that there wasn't any such video.

    It's weird, Casey and Tony were looking at other apartment complexes for an apartment for Tony, wonder why not that one? You'd think that would have been one of the first complexes she would have taken him to since she was so familiar with it.
    Last edited by seagull65; 04-17-2012 at 05:10 PM.

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seagull65 For This Useful Post:


  30. #2866
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,110
    You are right, Seagull....many unanswered questions.

    The biggest one for me, and what should be the biggest one for FCA supporters/believers is....

    Why is she not pressing charges or calling for an investigation into the drowning death of her daughter at the hands of a child molestor?

    Pretty telling, IMO.

  31. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:


  32. #2867
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    16,017
    Quote Originally Posted by NavySubMom View Post
    I think an important and large part of the ZG lawsuit per Munyon's recent ruling will stem around the idea of whether or not CA was acting as an agent for FCA when she spoke to the media after the July 25 2008 jail interview.

    Here is a snip from Judge Munyon's order p. 3 talking about the July 25 jail interview where FCA makes the "that girl down in Kissimmee" statement::

    http://www.wesh.com/pdf/30881901/detail.html

    "<snip>..Likewise, whether Cindy Anthony published the statement as an agent of the defendant or without the defendant's express authority is a disputed matter for jury determination. .<snip>."

    Here is what CA said in her deposition about this matter, p. 78, starting line 20:

    http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0612/19734572.pdf

    Q. I understand. That's what I'm getting at. So when you were talking to Casey in jail there earlier in the day I think you asked her if she had any messages for Zanny. Do you remember that? And she --
    A. I remember at some point. Whether or not that was that particular one, I don't know.
    Q. So it's fair to say that she was giving you the authority to speak for her by passing along messages and stuff?
    A. Correct.

    Q. So when -- when you were talking to the media you were talking on your daughter's behalf for the idea --
    A. Correct.
    Q. -- to try to find Caylee? You're speaking for her; is that right?
    A. Correct
    (bbm)

    so at least in CA's mind, FCA gave her the "authority to speak for her". Now, if FCA either cannot be served and does not show up, or shows up and takes the 5th and does not answer any questions, all they will have is CA saying YES, she was speaking for FCA (but I can see FCA stop invoking the 5th should she be there and just answering this question: was your mother CA acting as your agent when she spoke for you, etc., etc., etc., " with a "no". But, you will then have a liar contradicting a perjurer, IMO, go figure,)

    but in any event, I am glad this will be up to a jury to decide. CA will be asked this question and if she answers differently from her above answer in her depo at trial, she can be impeached with her answers during the deposition, but I can see her in her rambling-CA-style going with the "it was my meds" or as during the criminal trial "I can remember now better than 3 years ago", etc., etc., etc.,

    and since FCA is a proven and convicted liar, I think ZG has a good chance with a jury on this portion of the testimony, anyway. I hope ZG is ready for Greene to try to shred her to bits, but I think she will stand strong for that.

    IMO, MOO, etc.
    Well IMO If Morgan shows that original video in court it will be very clear to everyone that Cindy was NOT yet on her "meds"....
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

  33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:


  34. #2868
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,381
    Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Well IMO If Morgan shows that original video in court it will be very clear to everyone that Cindy was NOT yet on her "meds"....
    Oh, LG, I HOPE they show that video to this upcoming jury, that whole thing sticks in my mind and I can't get rid of that vision of CA in her green sweater with bulging eyes, phew!

    I wonder if CA is getting ready for this next "cameo" , whether she still has every typographical error memorized and can still cite chapter and verse of whatever she was rattling off during that depo, I can only bear to read it now, not re-watch it.

    If FCA doesn't show for the ZG trial or takes the 5th, the jury will be solely relying on CA's statements that she felt she WAS acting as FCA's agent, therefore, WIN for ZG on that important aspect!! I guess we shall see.

    IMO, MOO, etc.

  35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to NavySubMom For This Useful Post:


  36. #2869
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,214
    Quote Originally Posted by NavySubMom View Post
    Oh, LG, I HOPE they show that video to this upcoming jury, that whole thing sticks in my mind and I can't get rid of that vision of CA in her green sweater with bulging eyes, phew!

    I wonder if CA is getting ready for this next "cameo" , whether she still has every typographical error memorized and can still cite chapter and verse of whatever she was rattling off during that depo, I can only bear to read it now, not re-watch it.

    If FCA doesn't show for the ZG trial or takes the 5th, the jury will be solely relying on CA's statements that she felt she WAS acting as FCA's agent, therefore, WIN for ZG on that important aspect!! I guess we shall see.

    IMO, MOO, etc.
    RBBM, NavySubMom. All these months later, I am still shell shocked by the trial verdict, the deceitfulness of the witnesses (especially Cindy) , the chicanery of the defense team, the absurdity of the jury and the failure of our legal system in this case. So I am not expecting a whole lot more from this trial ~ I am wishing and praying that the truth will prevail but I wouldn't bet my life on it due to our past experience.

    I expect Cindy will be the same. Tap dancing and crying her heart out, alternating with volleys of puggish arrogance; I can imagine her claiming to have misunderstood the message or that she didn't have Casey's permission to be her agent for that particular statement.

    Since Mason is still representing her, we know the defense team will have the exact same lack of morals. *Insert picture of his famous middle finger here.* So I have no hope that they will conduct themselves ethically in this trial either.

    Z's team has certainly hung in there for a long, arduous time and I respect them for their perseverance! If they do win this case for Z, I will be ecstatic for her and think that those that follow (particularly Tim Miller) could reap the advantage of "lessons learned" from M&M's feat.

    But, as we have so sorely learned, it all depends on the jury. I pray they will be able to see through Cindy, in particular, and Casey and her team in general.
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

  37. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExpectingUnicorns For This Useful Post:


  38. #2870
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,070
    Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Well IMO If Morgan shows that original video in court it will be very clear to everyone that Cindy was NOT yet on her "meds"....
    I'm guessing you mean the media video and not the Depo video? Then wasn't she on some meds and then she wasn't and then she switched meds and could think more clearly or something like that?

    Ah yes, the pea... I'm sorry... peridot green sweater incident. I've only been to 2 Depos in my life and both were held with a great amount of dignity and calmness-I never knew people could behave in such a deplorable way and get away with it. I think all those notes that were taken; the script I call it, is still being fine tuned as we speak that should last through every single case that's before them, fined tuned after each and every trial-Should last at least 7 years. I just hope from now on, nobody gets a free pass to sit in on the entire hearing until they are called to testify, so nobody can take notes again.

  39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BigMomma For This Useful Post:


  40. #2871
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,110
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMomma View Post
    I'm guessing you mean the media video and not the Depo video? Then wasn't she on some meds and then she wasn't and then she switched meds and could think more clearly or something like that?

    Ah yes, the pea... I'm sorry... peridot green sweater incident. I've only been to 2 Depos in my life and both were held with a great amount of dignity and calmness-I never knew people could behave in such a deplorable way and get away with it. I think all those notes that were taken; the script I call it, is still being fine tuned as we speak that should last through every single case that's before them, fined tuned after each and every trial-Should last at least 7 years. I just hope from now on, nobody gets a free pass to sit in on the entire hearing until they are called to testify, so nobody can take notes again.
    Lol. They keep these stall tactics up and Ma and Pa Kettle...err Anthony I mean... just might be pushing up daisies when their little CEO takes the helm of the familyscam...err business..i mean.

  41. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:


  42. #2872
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    16,017
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMomma View Post
    I'm guessing you mean the media video and not the Depo video? Then wasn't she on some meds and then she wasn't and then she switched meds and could think more clearly or something like that?

    Ah yes, the pea... I'm sorry... peridot green sweater incident. I've only been to 2 Depos in my life and both were held with a great amount of dignity and calmness-I never knew people could behave in such a deplorable way and get away with it. I think all those notes that were taken; the script I call it, is still being fine tuned as we speak that should last through every single case that's before them, fined tuned after each and every trial-Should last at least 7 years. I just hope from now on, nobody gets a free pass to sit in on the entire hearing until they are called to testify, so nobody can take notes again.
    Yes, that's it - the pea - ahhh - peridot sweater incident.....I would do anything at all rather than be forced to rewatfch that video! Unfortunately it has stayed locked in my memory - burnt on just behind my eyeballs and even thinking about it is painful!!

    From my perspective - CA can say anything she wants to - and we know she will. But the thing to remember is will the jury believe her? They know FCA is her daughter - they know or should know unless they lived under a rock that FCA escaped a murder conviction by an alignment of whacko cosmic elements or an ususual solar flare... and most people know that relatives often lie in favor of their relatives when testifying in court. I'm willing to take that chance and remain hopeful...no....really I am! Gulp!
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

  43. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:


  44. #2873
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,070
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed View Post
    You are right, Seagull....many unanswered questions.

    The biggest one for me, and what should be the biggest one for FCA supporters/believers is....

    Why is she not pressing charges or calling for an investigation into the drowning death of her daughter at the hands of a child molestor?

    Pretty telling, IMO.
    I've been waiting for that shoe to drop for a long time, to see if she would hold up that insinuation and prove it. Right now we really have no idea if there is something on the horizon with that, seriously doubt it, but if it were me and what was said was truth, that would be the very 1st order of business-It should have been the very 1st order of her business the 1st time it happened to her - that's another anger issue with me re the trial. It was said, but nothing at all came of it where she allowed this to happen by allowing Caylee to be in that supposed enviroment while she was out and about-she wasn't held to task on that either, to protect her daughter-So, to me, it didn't happen.

  45. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BigMomma For This Useful Post:


  46. #2874
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,070
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed View Post
    Lol. They keep these stall tactics up and Ma and Pa Kettle...err Anthony I mean... just might be pushing up daisies when their little CEO takes the helm of the familyscam...err business..i mean.
    HA! That money will be long gone and then it'll be back to 'What about me, me, me' and only then she will write a whopper of a tell all book and make about ....oh....(benefit of the doubt) $25.00.

    As for CA, she'll have such a bad memory she'll probably chime in with a few I can't remembers and only then will we hear about the meds, and whatever suits her fancy pants that day. I think she and GA will get the brunt of it all with M&M, I really do.

  47. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BigMomma For This Useful Post:


  48. #2875
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Auburn, California
    Posts
    4,261

    Talking

    respectuflly snipped...

    Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Someone give me an example of when FCA told the truth about anything - anything at all - anyone? How can her lawyers go into court with an attitude saying indignantly that FCA didn't describe Zenaida? What part of that makes any sense at all?
    Well, she did say (paraphrasing) she IS a very good liar!!
    ******
    Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass...
    It's about learning to dance in the rain!

    ******
    ******
    We are not human beings having a spiritual experience,
    we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

    ******
    ******~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro!
    I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

    ******

  49. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Niner For This Useful Post:


Page 115 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1565105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124125 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition
    By mombomb in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1736
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 10:50 PM
  2. ZFG Civil Case: July 19th Casey depo streamed live
    By Linda7NJ in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 09:49 PM
  3. questions for casey about zfg
    By Laece in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 07:53 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •