Page 29 of 213 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 3192
  1. #421
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I absolutely agree and have said so since the date this suit was first filed. It's all about the Morgan getting his 15 minutes of fame. I don't think even he believes in the merits of the case, he just wants to ride the media train, same as all the other people who have used poor little Caylee for their own purposes.
    I have had mixed feelings about this lawsuit...but never thought that it was "using Caylee" for their own gain. They don't need any more recognition. I do believe this is about ZG...didn't always...but do now. Casey has hurt enough people with her lies. I don't believe ZG being named is a mere coincidence. There's more to this than meets the eye...IMPO.


  2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:


  3. #422
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,762
    Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    BUT...OCA has the opportunity to look at her picture and deny that this was Zanny and refused to do so....It could have all ended back then pretty quickly... I think OCA rolled over quite enough people in this case - someone has to stand up against it as an example. Why not for this person who had the least opportunity to defend herself?
    She was never specifically accused, she has nothing to defend herself against. IMO, she's as big a con as the rest of them, claiming to have Fernandez in her name when she doesn't, claiming to have lost her home due to this case, which is untrue, claiming to have lost her job when she wasn't even employed at the time. Aside from the police asking her a few questions, she's was no worse off after Caylee disappeared than she was before.

    Casey DID deny to that Z?G was the nanny, from the very first day.


  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chilly Willy For This Useful Post:


  5. #423
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,570
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I absolutely agree and have said so since the date this suit was first filed. It's all about the Morgan getting his 15 minutes of fame. I don't think even he believes in the merits of the case, he just wants to ride the media train, same as all the other people who have used poor little Caylee for their own purposes.
    I'm sure he is in it for the fame an $ but just doesn't bother me as much. At least he's riding on the coattails of someone who was wronged by FCA, not on FCA herself. It is upsetting that people exploit Caylee though.
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:


  7. #424
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,570
    Told you we don't like it:

    @dmmcglynn
    dmmcglynn
    Those poor Phillies! First the Cards knock em out of the playoffs and then #CaseyAnthony wears their gear!

    @poppyseed1102
    Heather Lewis
    now we know why they've been losing...“@CFNews13Casey: #CaseyAnthony wears Phillies hat and giant glasses on video. -jfell”
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.


  8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:


  9. #425
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    230
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    But how does Greene saying that equate to ZG's attorneys wanting fame? Don't mean to be argumentative, just trying to understand your point...
    JMOO!! I think they are all using this Civil case for fame. I don't care if Morgan has money, ZG doesn't have any money to pay, so this case is good publicity for the firm.

    The Florida judicial system is amazing to me. (ofcourse they haven't been in court yet so who knows what the judge will do, but Morgan sure gives the impression that questions not relevant to ZG will be admitted.) Where I'm from you bring a Civil case in front of the Judge and he wouldn't put up with any questions except why ZGs life was threatened and how KC ruined her life. Plane and simple. ZG would have to prove this and prove that KC was referring to her and her alone. At the time KC was accused of 1st degree murder and ZG is accusing that her life was ruined and threatened, and that could be addressed, but now she was found NOT Guilty so I don't see how some of the question will be made to answer. Of course I don't know the question asked but maybe it is different in Florida.


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to EPfan For This Useful Post:


  11. #426
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,570
    Quote Originally Posted by EPfan View Post
    JMOO!! I think they are all using this Civil case for fame. I don't care if Morgan has money, ZG doesn't have any money to pay, so this case is good publicity for the firm.

    The Florida judicial system is amazing to me. (ofcourse they haven't been in court yet so who knows what the judge will do, but Morgan sure gives the impression that questions not relevant to ZG will be admitted.) Where I'm from you bring a Civil case in front of the Judge and he wouldn't put up with any questions except why ZGs life was threatened and how KC ruined her life. Plane and simple. ZG would have to prove this and prove that KC was referring to her and her alone. At the time KC was accused of 1st degree murder and ZG is accusing that her life was ruined and threatened, and that could be addressed, but now she was found NOT Guilty so I don't see how some of the question will be made to answer. Of course I don't know the question asked but maybe it is different in Florida.
    That's fine..just didn't understand the Greene quote to demonstrate that...I think he's out for fame as well. And I do agree M and M are out for fame. I do think in FL almost any question is legal in a civil depostion from what I saw in the G and C ones.
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

    Ada

  13. #427
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    230
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    That's fine..just didn't understand the Greene quote to demonstrate that...I think he's out for fame as well. And I do agree M and M are out for fame. I do think in FL almost any question is legal in a civil depostion from what I saw in the G and C ones.
    They are all out for fame. IMOO. In the south you stick to the facts, the Judge wouldn't want to waste his time with questions and answers that don't relate to the case. I don't think this cival case would make it in the court room where I'm from. Thank Goodness.


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to EPfan For This Useful Post:


  15. #428
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,762
    Quote Originally Posted by EPfan View Post
    JMOO!! I think they are all using this Civil case for fame. I don't care if Morgan has money, ZG doesn't have any money to pay, so this case is good publicity for the firm.

    The Florida judicial system is amazing to me. (ofcourse they haven't been in court yet so who knows what the judge will do, but Morgan sure gives the impression that questions not relevant to ZG will be admitted.) Where I'm from you bring a Civil case in front of the Judge and he wouldn't put up with any questions except why ZGs life was threatened and how KC ruined her life. Plane and simple. ZG would have to prove this and prove that KC was referring to her and her alone. At the time KC was accused of 1st degree murder and ZG is accusing that her life was ruined and threatened, and that could be addressed, but now she was found NOT Guilty so I don't see how some of the question will be made to answer. Of course I don't know the question asked but maybe it is different in Florida.
    I'm also stunned that Morgan is allowed to ask questions that appear designed only to humiliate or incriminate Casey criminally while having absolutely no relevance to the civil case. I also don't understand how this case is being allowed to continue when the person named in the suit (ZFG) is not the same person who filed the suit. Since when is a person allowed to sue using a false name?
    Last edited by Chilly Willy; 10-08-2011 at 02:00 PM.


  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chilly Willy For This Useful Post:


  17. #429
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,570
    Quote Originally Posted by EPfan View Post
    They are all out for fame. IMOO. In the south you stick to the facts, the Judge wouldn't want to waste his time with questions and answers that don't relate to the case. I don't think this cival case would make it in the court room where I'm from. Thank Goodness.
    Where ARE you from? (I'm thinking Canada?) Trying to figure out the EP in the EPfan!
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.


  18. #430
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    230
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Where ARE you from? (I'm thinking Canada?) Trying to figure out the EP in the EPfan!
    I'm from TEXAS!!! Howdy! The EP is for Elvis Presley the greatest Entertainer of all times. Love his Voice . I think my mother must have played his music all the time because she said I would always go to sleep, when I was a baby, listening to his music.


  19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EPfan For This Useful Post:


  20. #431
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    southwest Indiana
    Posts
    5,005
    They said FCA showed up on the screen in disguise, does that mean she looked like she had a soul now?
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers


  21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dewey2Me1MoThyme For This Useful Post:


  22. #432
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    21,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I'm also stunned that Morgan is allowed to ask questions that appear designed only to humiliate or incriminate Casey criminally while having absolutely no relevance to the civil case. I also don't understand how this case is being allowed to continue when the person named in the suit (ZFG) is not the same person who filed the suit. Since when is a person allowed to sue using a false name?
    I don't think the ZFG matters as much as KC made up a fictional person who she dropped Caylee off with at Sawgrass Apartments. The rest is enough to give M&M reason to bring a suit against KC. Since the person was a figment of KC imagination it really doesn't matter what the middle name was because LE thought they had enough to question ZG because she had been at Sawgrass within that timeframe. It's been three years and at no time has KC ever stated publically that this was not the ZFG she was talking about. We now know it was a lie but at the time it put tremendous pressure on Ms. G. jmo


  23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:


  24. #433
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    She was never specifically accused, she has nothing to defend herself against. IMO, she's as big a con as the rest of them, claiming to have Fernandez in her name when she doesn't, claiming to have lost her home due to this case, which is untrue, claiming to have lost her job when she wasn't even employed at the time. Aside from the police asking her a few questions, she's was no worse off after Caylee disappeared than she was before.

    Casey DID deny to that Z?G was the nanny, from the very first day.
    I have thought of it in this way, too. But to seriously consider it, I imagined myself in ZFG's position. If my name were smeared all over creation, I would be devastated. Even if it didn't cost me a cent, having my name associated with the disappearance of a child, even if by a known liar, would change my life. I live in a small community and there would no doubt be some who would question my innocence. Possibly ZFG is in a similar place. There are ways that a person can be harmed other than financial. Just saying.


  25. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to krkrjx For This Useful Post:


  26. #434
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,762
    Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    I don't think the ZFG matters as much as KC made up a fictional person who she dropped Caylee off with at Sawgrass Apartments. The rest is enough to give M&M reason to bring a suit against KC. Since the person was a figment of KC imagination it really doesn't matter what the middle name was because LE thought they had enough to question ZG because she had been at Sawgrass within that timeframe. It's been three years and at no time has KC ever stated publically that this was not the ZFG she was talking about. We now know it was a lie but at the time it put tremendous pressure on Ms. G. jmo
    I disagree, Lambchop. I think it's huge. Casey named ZFG as the babysitter who took Caylee. Z?G is not that person, she should not be able to pretend to be that person in order to file suit. The police question lots of people during an investigation, that is not a valid reason for all those people to sue.

    Casey did not publicly accuse Z?G of anything so she had no obligation to publicly clear her. I fail to see where any pressure was put on Z?G. If anything, her situation improved, she was given a total makeover, received donations, and received many offers of employment according to WESH. I wonder if she took one of those jobs. Probably not, it would be hard to continue playing victim if your life had improved as a result of the 'defamation' you're suing for.


  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Chilly Willy For This Useful Post:


  28. #435
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    21,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    She was never specifically accused, she has nothing to defend herself against. IMO, she's as big a con as the rest of them, claiming to have Fernandez in her name when she doesn't, claiming to have lost her home due to this case, which is untrue, claiming to have lost her job when she wasn't even employed at the time. Aside from the police asking her a few questions, she's was no worse off after Caylee disappeared than she was before.

    Casey DID deny to that Z?G was the nanny, from the very first day.
    KC did not pick ZG out of a lineup of David System pictures which was not captured on video. When asked by CA at the jailhouse visit about the David pictures she was shown, KC claimed she had not seen any pictures, that LE never showed her a picture of this woman. CA then went to the media and repeated KC's claims which made some people feel ZG could be the kidnapper because KC never saw her picture to exclude her. This was televised in the media, the fact that KC was shown pictures was not.

    Many hispanics and spanish alike have more than three names. They take family names, birth names, confirmation names, you name it so to LE the middle name was not used as an investigative tool. As always they focus on the first birth name and the last name on their license. In an investigation the middle name is not an issue because people do use different middle names, so expecting LE to consider it would have severely limited their ability to investigate. Plus KC could have been wrong about the middle name and it could have been Hernandez for all LE knew. We now know there was no such person but regardless when the time came to tell the truth to her parents in the jailhouse when KC had nothing to lose, KC again lied. KC lied to make it look as if this person could still be a POI. There was no other reason for her to lie. That lie will probably cost her. jmo


  29. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:


Page 29 of 213 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition
    By mombomb in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1736
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 10:50 PM
  2. ZFG Civil Case: July 19th Casey depo streamed live
    By Linda7NJ in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 09:49 PM
  3. questions for casey about zfg
    By Laece in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 07:53 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •