Page 29 of 128 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979 ... LastLast

Thread: ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Quote Originally Posted by Baily View Post
    THERE YOU GO, total strangers are still "sleuthing" ZFG and posting her business on the internet years after she was cleared by LE.

IMO she was damaged and continues to be.
    Yes! exactly.
    The way Roy Kronk was treated,who knows what JB might have done to ZG if she had not employed J Morgan.
    She is also a minority who probably already endures prejudice. No employer would want to hire someone in the middle of a media circus. That would be disruptive to any business.
    Casey was very short sighted when she used ZG as a scapegoat.
    Always ,just my opinion

SPECIAL NEEDS MISSING MAN
    JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181822

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by coco puff View Post
    If ZG has no case, why do you think KC pleaded the 5th on most of the questions? Especially since that alone may make her loose the case.
    Obviously Casey pleaded the 5th to keep from incriminating herself and to protect her appeal in the criminal case.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chilly Willy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Total strangers are sleuthing Z?G because her claims about losing her home and job as a result of Casey's accusations are false. If she told the truth, there would be no reason to point out her 'mistruths'.
    I have asked for a link and still none has been provided by anyone. There is nothing proving ZG lied. It is helpful when posting that someone is not telling the truth if a link is provided otherwise it leads people to believe it is a fact instead of speculation. A link would be appreciated. Thanks
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cityslick View Post
    BBM

And here what I bolded is ultimately why everyone is going to side with ZG, even if it seems she has no chance at this lawsuit. Everyone wants FCA to pay and they'll take anything they can get, whether it's ZG, OCA or the tooth fairy suing her.
    Yes, I want FCA to PAY for her lies! Each and every single lied that harmed others in any manner! FCA knew Caylee was dead and she implicated others in her crimes..period! It's against the law to do what she did to others, she should pay for it for the rest of her life, monetarily. The courts will decide how much FCA should pay, and her victims are entitled to each and every penny!

O/T - you still believe in the tooth fairy? That's nice. Unfortunately, Caylee didn't get to believe in such things for very long.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AngelWings444 For This Useful Post:

If ZG has no case, why do you think KC pleaded the 5th on most of the questions? Especially since that alone may make her lose the case.
    Because it would prove FCA lied about the Nanny and thus hurt her appeal against the lies to LE which brings all of the wasted investigation recovery costs ($$$).

Oh what a tangled web we weave ....
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    I have asked for a link and still none has been provided by anyone. There is nothing proving ZG lied. It is helpful when posting that someone is not telling the truth if a link is provided otherwise it leads people to believe it is a fact instead of speculation. A link would be appreciated. Thanks
    Links have been provided, as have directions to finding the information for yourself.

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-ex...72/detail.html

You have got to love this. After all this time they still refer to ZG as ZFG.
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MissJames View Post
    Yes! exactly.
    The way Roy Kronk was treated,who knows what JB might have done to ZG if she had not employed J Morgan.
    She is also a minority who probably already endures prejudice. No employer would want to hire someone in the middle of a media circus. That would be disruptive to any business.
    Casey was very short sighted when she used ZG as a scapegoat.
    And the 'doubt' she created cast a cloud over ZFG for three years, right up until JB made his opening statement, if you want to take that for the truth.
    Never regret anything, for at one time, it was exactly what you wanted

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lowens1975 For This Useful Post:

Obviously Casey pleaded the 5th to keep from incriminating herself and to protect her appeal in the criminal case.
    oh yes, Obviously I forgot about the appeal of the criminal case. The one where she says she really didn't lie to LE. I guess the dang jury only got it half right.
    “The fact that Casey Anthony was the last person to have custody of her daughter, failed to report her missing (or dead) for 31 days, consistently lied once confronted, and the child was found dead and hidden, and she failed to tell what actually happened despite repeated opportunities to do so to her family, friends or law enforcement, (even when faced with the death penalty) was sufficient to find her guilty -- not necessarily of premeditated murder, but certainly all lesser charges. The duct tape and other forensic evidence provided additional, but not necessary, evidence. “
    Quote from: Judge H. Lee Sarokin
    Retired in 1996 after 17 years on the federal bench

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to coco puff For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lowens1975 View Post
    And the 'doubt' she created cast a cloud over ZFG for three years, right up until JB made his opening statement, if you want to take that for the truth.
    Exactly!!! The DT and FCA kept their options open to accuse the Nanny and even this ZFG at trial if need be ... they went with throwing GA under the bus but the Nanny was always an option ... thus a threat to ZG.

It is funny that on TMZ JB claims the only difference between AK and FCA is supportive parents ... hmmm ... I don't remember AK's parents being implicated in an accident/murder cover-up but the A's were still lying for their daughter. Supportive?

They never let the Nanny / ZFG off the hook ... since they knew it was an 'accident'.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post:

Here's a link to the interview with Morgan where he claims, falsely, that Casey knew what kind of car Z?G drove and the names of her children. He also implies that Z?G came to him.

http://www.wesh.com/video/17554051/detail.html

Still searching for the interview (which I've posted many times before) where Morgan admits that Z?G was not employed when Casey gave the name ZFG to LE.
    What Morgan was going by was what the police reported which is they went to Sawgrass and the card filled out had the two daughter's names and it wasn't the exact car, only similiar but that ZG had NY plates. Morgan has corrected his misstatements from what he originally stated that the police mentioned the two daughters because they were listed on the card not because KC mentioned their names and that the similiarity was with the the car's plates not the actual car. This was a misunderstanding from what JP understood from the police report not that he had an intention to deceive the public. Whatever JM states does not in any way, shape or form prove that ZG lied to him.

Big difference between someone getting their facts wrong and them deliberately lying. jmo

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cyberborg View Post
    Exactly!!! The DT and FCA kept their options open to accuse the Nanny and even this ZFG at trial if need be ... they went with throwing GA under the bus but the Nanny was always an option ... thus a threat to ZG.

It is funny that on TMZ JB claims the only difference between AK and FCA is supportive parents ... hmmm ... I don't remember AK's parents being implicated in an accident/murder cover-up but the A's were still lying for their daughter. Supportive?

They never let the Nanny / ZFG off the hook ... since they knew it was an 'accident'.
    And AK's parents certainly didn't spend the first two years denying that this poor girl was actually dead.... not just missing...
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Links have been provided, as have directions to finding the information for yourself.
    The links you provided were of JM not ZG. JM has proven his statements were made from a misunderstanding of what was provided to him via a police report which was later corrected. The statement that was made was that ZG did not tell the truth, that she lied, about her job, about losing her home. That is the link I would like to see because that is what was posted. Thanks

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

oh yes, Obviously I forgot about the appeal of the criminal case. The one where she says she really didn't lie to LE. I guess the dang jury only got it half right.
    Now, do I have this right?:

KC was convicted of lying, because her attorney says she knew where Caylee's body was all along. KC is appealing the lying conviction (even though her attorney says she was) and she still refusing to actually admit she was lying to get out of the ZFG civil case because she's still trying to say she wasn't?

Never regret anything, for at one time, it was exactly what you wanted

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lowens1975 For This Useful Post:

I guess I missed the links that prove ZG is lying. Telling other members to go find the information themselves seems a bit unfair to me. Especially if you don't believe such information even exists. MOO.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RANCH For This Useful Post:

That makes no sense to me. She is not appealing her lying conviction. She is appealing whether or not it is 4 lies or one continuous lie. Pleading the 5th in this deposition shouldn't have any impact whatsoever in the basis of her appeal. If she wins her appeal, she is still convicted of lying, just not 4 convictions but 1 or however many the appeals court agrees with. They already tried this argument at the sentencing hearing and lost. It's the same argument in the appeal.

IMO
    Unless I've provided a link, everything I say is IMO

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Talina For This Useful Post:

Does anyone know if ZG as been deposed by Casey's attorneys in this lawsuit?

Edit to clarify I mean Casey's attorneys.
    Last edited by Talina; 10-10-2011 at 07:36 PM.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Talina For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Talina View Post
    That makes no sense to me. She is not appealing her lying conviction. She is appealing whether or not it is 4 lies or one continuous lie. Pleading the 5th in this deposition shouldn't have any impact whatsoever in the basis of her appeal. If she wins her appeal, she is still convicted of lying, just not 4 convictions but 1 or however many the appeals court agrees with. They already tried this argument at the sentencing hearing and lost. It's the same argument in the appeal.

IMO
    my bold

is that correct? I also thought it was appealing the lies at all. mind you, after july 5th I didnt watch a single other thing and in fact moved house right after and distracted myself that way so I could be totally wrong.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2goldfish For This Useful Post:

Does anyone know if ZG as been deposed by CA's attorneys in this lawsuit?
    I think Casey dropped her countersuit, or did you mean Cindy???
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

Quote Originally Posted by lowens1975 View Post
    Now, do I have this right?:

KC was convicted of lying, because her attorney says she knew where Caylee's body was all along. KC is appealing the lying conviction (even though her attorney says she was) and she still refusing to actually admit she was lying to get out of the ZFG civil case because she's still trying to say she wasn't?

FCA is trapped in her past of lies. She cannot make a bold move forward into the future and rehabilitate because of her past and that she does not want to concede -- both for financial ($$$) and stubborn reasons.

After all, FCA has gotten away with murder so why concede on the lies ... she has never done so before.

The beauty of the ZFG case is that it is/was an annoying fly buzzing around the Caylee Murder Trial but ... while it could have so easily been addressed and forgotten long ago ... it still serves to complicate FCA's future big time.

FCA cannot move on from the Nanny and ZFG story even though it should be rendered moot today. FCA is paying a greater price for her lies than she ever did for the murder of a child.

Justice for Caylee

38. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    I think Casey dropped her countersuit, or did you mean Cindy???
    Sorry, I used "CA" and should have spelled out Casey. I mean have Casey's attorney's deposed Zenaida. Casey doesn't have to have a countersuit filed in order to be able to depose Zenaida. A defendant can depose the plaintiff as well as the reverse.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Talina For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 2goldfish View Post
    my bold

is that correct? I also thought it was appealing the lies at all. mind you, after july 5th I didnt watch a single other thing and in fact moved house right after and distracted myself that way so I could be totally wrong.
    I'm trying to find some links to the filing and news report about it. I read it when it was filed but so many things have now rolled off the news web sites I'm having trouble finding it. Still looking but that is what I recall the appeal being.

42. The Following User Says Thank You to Talina For This Useful Post:

Sorry, I used "CA" and should have spelled out Casey. I mean have Casey's attorney's deposed Zenaida. Casey doesn't have to have a countersuit filed in order to be able to depose Zenaida. A defendant can depose the plaintiff as well as the reverse.
    I believe ZG was already deposed. jmo

44. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    There is no proof this is ZG????
    You think it's a different Z?G? Why isn't she suing?

You think it's a different Z?G? Why isn't she suing?
    I believe there are quite a few ZG's in that area of Florida as DT stated repeatedly. We know one received a traffic ticket and she was 22 years old and another ZG had her office broken into and her computer stolen. Unless you can link this posted information to the ZG with the lawsuit you may have posted information about an innocent person who has no connection to this case whatsoever.

Unless we are sure this is the right person should we be posting that information?????

ETA: Why would this person be suing? jmo

47. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Page 29 of 128 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979 ... LastLast