Page 65 of 213 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast
    I wonder if we could get together with this Judge's clerk to take a few sides bets about whether or not she will burst out laughing when she sees the getup OCA has on to do this depo.

On the other hand - maybe the judge will be offended that she is wearing a disguise...

Who wants to source out her clerk so we can offer her a few side bets....
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 2goldfish View Post
    the best thing about this whole ugly mess is john morgan. I loves him
    Oh, I can NOT wait to see him cross examine her....... He hates her as much, if not more, than us......... Oh happy day~ There is no way he will settle out of court. No way......

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Murphismo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    I wonder if we could get together with this Judge's clerk to take a few sides bets about whether or not she will burst out laughing when she sees the getup OCA has on to do this depo.

On the other hand - maybe the judge will be offended that she is wearing a disguise...

Who wants to source out her clerk so we can offer her a few side bets....
    I'd bet you a paycheck there will be a lot of head shaking and eye rolling......

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Murphismo For This Useful Post:

what i don't get is the more money casey's get the more zg gets.it like morgan do not what casey to get any money that make no sense

Quote Originally Posted by erikc157 View Post
    what i don't get is the more money casey's get the more zg gets.it like morgan do not what casey to get any money that make no sense
    Honestly, just my humble opionion? He's already made more fame and thus money than he'd ever get out of the ZG case. I think it's personal, he watched a child murderer walk free, spit in the face of justice, and he wants a shot at her....

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Murphismo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 2goldfish View Post
    dont get your hopes up, my darling ones. from what I have gathered, this judge is pro OCA all the way. for ZG I pray this jury wont be.
    Yes, I wasn't getting the warm fuzzies listening to her...worries me a bit...

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by erikc157 View Post
    morgan & morgan do not care about that, they care about OCA getting special treatment FOR THE PURPOSE of hiding out to sell to the highest bidder.

they want their case, which has been on the docket for years, sorted NOW. not ten years from now when enough people forget OCA to let her make some cash from an interview.

mind you with all the other judgements against her ZG is a ways down the list.

I expect in the long run OCA will be paying 20 bucks a month for the rest of her life to pay off all these debts.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 2goldfish For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Murphismo View Post
    "within" 10 days, I really don't think it will take ten days, I mean really???
    I thought she said that's the guideline she has for making decisions on these kinds of motions. Not that she was actually going to take 10 days ....arghh!

No wonder the court systems are bogged down with the nonsense we've seen going on in just this one case....

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Yes, I wasn't getting the warm fuzzies listening to her...worries me a bit...

I was not impressed in the LEAST by this secret depo crap. I can see ordering that morgan&morgan dont stream the depo live, okay. but to pull this secret location letting her wear a disguise, do it on video....puhhLEASE.

having morgan meet her & attorney in an undisclosed location convenient to both and not stream would have been reasonable. this just is silly and dramatic.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 2goldfish For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Murphismo View Post
    Honestly, just my humble opionion? He's already made more fame and thus money than he'd ever get out of the ZG case. I think it's personal, he watched a child murderer walk free, spit in the face of justice, and he wants a shot at her....
    Oh and here I thought it was all about how much he admires OCA's parents....

19. The Following User Says Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

I just love that he called out JB and Babs! I everytime I think about it.
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Quiche View Post
    Eh, Morgan made a good point-- it's about money, and they're the ones courting the media deals, not him. KC should have the same treatment as anyone else, and so should ZF. I hope she rules fairly.
    Bolding by me...

Have any of our lawyers on board said what they think the judge is likely to do? I know I really want the judge to release the depo, but that doesn't have much legal standing, lol.

M and M should say that if they're worrying about inflaming the public they better not keep asking for special treatment.
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    M and M should say that if they're worrying about inflaming the public they better not keep asking for special treatment.
    Did you hear Morgan tell the judge that OCA is not only in an undisclosed location but she is wearing a disguise including very large sunglasses?

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    I just love that he called out JB and Babs! I everytime I think about it.

I almost wish I'd watched it now. I really looove john morgan. I havent watched anything since that trainwreck of a jury acquitted her except the probation lady press con that referred to ICA as OCA and I watched the presser for yuri and them too.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2goldfish For This Useful Post:

Page 65 of 213 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast