911 Call- THE TRUTH

Yes I can hear it too for the first time. I listened to this portion of the tape at *******s' and heard nothing. However, I have just bought a new pair of headphones for my laptop and I can hear it with them.

If you can't hear anything - WEAR HEADPHONES!

Yes thank you Tricia! and Sabrina for posting the link.

Yep, you can plainly hear Patsy saying, 'Help me Jesus' and the scratchy noise at the end is definetly not typing.

Tape has been altered.

If it's not Patsy's voice, the person should go on Star Search as a Patsy Ramsey impersonator.

I thought the little boy and John Ramsey where on the tape. Isn't that what Wood said on Katie Couric was planted on the tape? I can hear the Help me jesus 3 times. Did Wood say that was faked too?

Lin Wood stated to the newspapers..."I wanted to release this tape so the public can know that the Boulder Police Department lied about this tape containing a conversation between John, Patsy and Burke," Wood said.

http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/mld/ledgerenquirer/6261667.htm

Keenan hired a detective last month to lead the investigation and said her office is consulting with experts and investigators hired by the Ramseys.

Corruption, corruption!

Originally posted by Witness2
I thought the little boy and John Ramsey where on the tape. Isn't that what Wood said on Katie Couric was planted on the tape? I can hear the Help me jesus 3 times. Did Wood say that was faked too?
From the Abrams Report interview of July 17, 2003:

WOOD: I’ll be glad to. Wendy, the problem you have is that you read the transcript published by Steve Thomas, the former detective in his book and that transcript is absolutely inaccurate. The operator only says Patsy four times and it’s followed by about five or six seconds of noise, probably keyboard typing that somehow this aerospace corporation allegedly came up with the conversation between Ramsey family members...

Transcript posted by Watching You at Cybersleuths (thank you, WY):

http://www.cybersleuths.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=004627

I realize this is redundant, but Lin Wood is a LIAR.

Tricia, thank you for the tape... and Sabrina, thank you for bringing it to WS. I heard it myself: Help me Jesus, help me Jesus, help me Jesus.

And according to Spade, there are a few labs(I think he said 3) who analyzed it and came to the conclusion that the original tape was attempted to be erased by magnets. Perhaps Burke's voice was erased, or perhaps it can be ehanced to come through.

You must all go an read the other threads at FFJ for the entire picture.

Originally posted by Sabrina
And according to Spade, there are a few labs(I think he said 3) who analyzed it and came to the conclusion that the original tape was attempted to be erased by magnets. Perhaps Burke's voice was erased, or perhaps it can be ehanced to come through.

You must all go an read the other threads at FFJ for the entire picture.

911 Project

Is this going to go anywhere? Will Governor Owens be informed of the revelation? Once he's made aware of the situation, I don't see how he can refuse to appoint a special prosecutor.

I don't think the people who believe that magnets were used to alter the 911-tape to remove Burke's voice should be prosecuted. In a civilized society, we should treat such people more humanely than that. I'm sure there are some very pleasant almost park-like places that they can be sent to instead.

I'm sure that you can recommend some nice park like places from your own experience.

They claim that there is a finding that the tape was attempted to be erased by magnets. I would be interested to see in writing, signed by them the entire report who is saying this and signing their names to these type of finding.

They are also just putting out a rumor about another call or other calls before the 911 call. That is one of the many rumors out there about this case. They don't have any evidence of that. It is just a rumor they are repeating without any evidence.

Was the "Help me, Jesus" supposed to be before, during or after John and Burke's exchange?

Originally posted by TLynn
Was the "Help me, Jesus" supposed to be before, during or after John and Burke's exchange?
\

IMHO...Patsy's way of dealing w/trauma was "HELP ME JESUS, HELP ME...!!!"

IMHO...:( :dontknow:

Originally posted by Show Me
Lin Wood stated to the newspapers..."I wanted to release this tape so the public can know that the Boulder Police Department lied about this tape containing a conversation between John, Patsy and Burke," Wood said.

Keenan hired a detective last month to lead the investigation and said her office is consulting with experts and investigators hired by the Ramseys.

Corruption,

Originally posted by Show Me

Corruption, corruption!
DITTO!

DENVER - A lawyer for the parents of JonBenet Ramsey said Tuesday he released a tape of a 911 call to strengthen the parents' claims that an intruder killed her and that police exaggerated the case against them.

Police have said John and Patsy Ramsey were under suspicion after their 6-year-old daughter was found strangled and beaten in the basement of their Boulder home on Dec. 26, 1996.

The Ramseys, who were never charged, have maintained their innocence and said an intruder killed JonBenet. They now live in Atlanta.

Originally posted by Blazeboy3
IMHO...Patsy's way of dealing w/trauma was "HELP ME JESUS, HELP ME...!!!"
Why wasn't she moaning (and it does sound more like a moan than a shriek) Help my baby, Jesus, help my baby????

Tlynn... The Help me Jesus, help me Jesus, help me Jesus is after the 911 operator's voice and before John and Burke's exchange.

More fascinating 911 tape stuff at Forums for Justice:

More 911 tape from FFJ

"Spade" says some interesting things about the labs' analyses of the 911 tape and the conclusions that someone erased the John and Burke exchange with a magnet.

He/She also points out, as BlueCrab has pointed out here, that if Burke's voice wasn't on the tape, his lawyer would not have won the court hearing giving him the tape prior to his GJ appearance.

TLynn, This is from Steve Thomas' book. I can hear something in the background as well.

PR: (inaudible) police.
911: (inaudible)
PR: 755 Fifteenth Street
911: What is going on there ma’am?
PR: We have a kidnapping...Hurry, please
911: Explain to me what is going on, ok?
PR: We have a ...There’s a note left and our daughter is gone
911: A note was left and your daughter is gone?
PR: Yes.
911: How old is you daughter?
PR: She is six years old she is blond...six years old
911: How long ago was this?
PR: I don’t know. Just found a note a note and my daughter is missing
911: Does it say who took her?
PR: What?
911: Does it say who took her?
PR: No I don’t know it’s there...there is a ransom note here.
911: It’s a ransom note.
PR: It says S.B.T.C. Victory...please
911: Ok, what’s your name? Are you...
PR: Patsy Ramsey...I am the mother. Oh my God. Please.
911: I’m...Ok, I’m sending an officer over, ok?
PR: Please.
911: Do you know how long she’s been gone?
PR: No, I don’t, please, we just got up and she’s not here. O my God Please.
911: Ok.
PR: Please send somebody.
911: I am, honey.
PR: Please.
911: Take a deep breath (inaudible).
PR: Hurry, hurry, hurry (inaudible).
911: Patsy? Patsy? Patsy? Patsy? Patsy?

Page 15: "The telephone call gave us a cornerstone of evidence, not so much for what was easily heard but for what was found when experts washed out the background noise. It has been my experience as a police officer that such emergency calls are virtually unchallengeable. They are tape-recored, and either something was said or it was not. Tapes can be so powerful that prosecutors regularly play them so a jury can hear the actual voices and emotions of the participants.

In preliminary examinations, detectives thought they could hear some more words being spoken between the time Patsy Ramsey said, "Hurry, hurry, hurry" and when the call was terminated. However, the FBI and the U.S. Secret Service could not lift anything from the background noise on the tape. As a final effort several months later, we contacted the electronic wizards at the Aerospace Corporation in Los Angeles and asked them to try and decipher the sounds behind the noise.

Their work produced a startling conclusion. Patsy apparently had trouble hanging up the telephone, and before it rested on the cradle she was heard to moan, "Help me, Jesus, Help me, Jesus." Her husband was heard to bark, "We're not talking to you." And in the background was a young-sounding voice: "What did you find?" It was JonBenet's brother, Burke.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back