622 users online (64 members and 558 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    19,485

    Linda Arndt's Deposition

    A HUGE THANK YOU to ACR, DejaNuBee, and Watching You for their hard work in getting the Arndt depo up for all of us to read.

    I for one would like to apologize to Arndt for being so hard on her in the beginning. I was angry at the whole story. I only knew what I was told by the media. However, I will say it appears that Arndt, at the time of the depo, seems a bit paranoid. Perhaps for good reason. I don't know.

    After all these years I would hope that hurt feelings would be somewhat soothed by now. I wonder if the anger against each other in the BPD is dissapating at all. I hope so.

    It's been so long I don't know if it's right to even lay blame anymore. BUT, (you knew there would be a but right?) if the chain of command on the morning of the 26th been more clear then Arndt would not have been left alone in the Ramsey house.

    Koby had taken apart the basic command positions that are in most police departments and restructured them to be more community friendly. Which can be a wonderful thing except when said community is hit with something like the Ramsey case. I am certain Koby had the community's best interest in his heart but with this case it just didn't work.

    The full, legally obtained, Arndt depo is located right here.

    http://www.acandyrose.com/03182000-a...o-04102000.htm
    Last edited by Tricia; 10-23-2004 at 01:10 PM.
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out our Facebook page
    Follow me on Twitter

    Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT
    84098






  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    19,485
    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherMoon
    Koby.
    OMG . My mind is wasting. What was I thinking.
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out our Facebook page
    Follow me on Twitter

    Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT
    84098






  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,195
    That link's not working for me.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    19,485
    Try it again BeeBee.

    Thanks for letting me know.
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out our Facebook page
    Follow me on Twitter

    Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT
    84098






  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    maryland
    Posts
    1,832
    I haven't finished reading, but so far I feel sorry for her, she was in way over her head, she didn't have the experience for this.
    First she admits she KNEW John Ramsey killed his daughter the moment he brought his baby up the stairs.
    Then she said she was at odds with the BPD who were certain Patsy did it.
    She then talks a "tad" about a relationship with Priscilla.
    She admits telling the FBI that John handed her a pad with a practice note.
    ( why should her assumptions, practice note, pineapple, be part of this investigation)
    Will continue, it's sad.

    From this little peek I will suggest she was easily led and by Priscilla at that!
    IMO

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    350
    I've never "blamed" Ardnt for anything. She requested "back-up" - needed help, got none. Left alone in this situation with too many people in the house.

    What was going on in that meeting that was so important - more important than anyone showing up at the Ramsey house that morning?! They were in a meeting - and that was the beginning of the true cover-up.

    When John brought JonBenet up those stairs - the whole charade of a kidnapping was exposed. Arndt witnessed it first hand. John found her - he didn't call for help, he didn't carry her in his arms - he held her, extended away from his body - showing the dead body - finally found.

    Everything happened so fast, Arndt didn't have time to deduce thoughts - they were instincts in rapid fire going into her head. She knew something was wrong with the picture.

    While the detectives were in their meeting - Arndt was on the front lines, by herself.
    IMO -

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,195
    Thanks Tricia, It's working for me now.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    3,868
    Quote Originally Posted by TLynn
    I've never "blamed" Ardnt for anything. She requested "back-up" - needed help, got none. Left alone in this situation with too many people in the house.

    What was going on in that meeting that was so important - more important than anyone showing up at the Ramsey house that morning?! They were in a meeting - and that was the beginning of the true cover-up.

    When John brought JonBenet up those stairs - the whole charade of a kidnapping was exposed. Arndt witnessed it first hand. John found her - he didn't call for help, he didn't carry her in his arms - he held her, extended away from his body - showing the dead body - finally found.

    Everything happened so fast, Arndt didn't have time to deduce thoughts - they were instincts in rapid fire going into her head. She knew something was wrong with the picture.

    While the detectives were in their meeting - Arndt was on the front lines, by herself.
    I have to agree with you TLynn...and John immediately moved JonBenet! What if she were terrible injured?

    He didn't hold her close, he held her away as if she were a stick of wood.
    -
    My opinion and nothing but my opinion.

    Tor:Con Index link below. Will show you the probability of a tornado happening in your area.
    http://www.weather.com/news/tornado-torcon-index

    FEMA's link for Emergency Supplies list below or what you need to survive for three days in case help is not immediately available to you.
    http://www.ready.gov/document/family-supply-list

    You can also purchase a weather radio which will inform you of severe weather even if your electricity goes out. Runs on batteries of course.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Show Me
    I have to agree with you TLynn...and John immediately moved JonBenet! What if she were terrible injured?

    He didn't hold her close, he held her away as if she were a stick of wood.
    Show Me,

    John Ramsey apparently held JonBenet away from himself because of the odor of decay. Linda Arndt commented on the odor after John placed JonBenet on the floor at the top of the basement stairs. IMO John knew all along, for almost half-a-day, that JonBenet's body was putrefying in that warm wine cellar (next to the boiler room). Sad.

    JMO

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    maryland
    Posts
    1,832
    25 Q. And you had lost track of John Ramsey for a



    Page 117



    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------



    1 period between 10:40 and twelve o'clock?



    2 A. No.



    3 Q. You didn't see him during that period of



    4 time; is that correct?



    5 A. No.



    6 Q. It's not correct?



    7 A. That is not correct.



    8 Q. Didn't you report - all right. You said



    9 sometime between 10:40 and 12:00 he went out to pick up



    10 the mail.



    11 A. No.



    12 Q. What did you say?



    13 A. I believe I worded it in my report rather



    14 vaguely, and what I worded and what has been put out in



    15 the media are not the same. I said something during



    16 that time frame I saw John reading his mail.


    AHHHHHHHHH..ONE LIE dispelled!
    Throughout the depositions we will find the kernels of truth, eventually
    revealing all of the lies we believed were LE sources and truths.(well some of us)


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    230
    Quote Originally Posted by Show Me
    I have to agree with you TLynn...and John immediately moved JonBenet! What if she were terrible injured?

    He didn't hold her close, he held her away as if she were a stick of wood.
    Have you ever picked up a rigor mortis body before? It is like a stick! Stiff as a board is a term you have surely heard, well, there is a reason for it!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    19,485
    Quote Originally Posted by twizzler333
    Have you ever picked up a rigor mortis body before? It is like a stick! Stiff as a board is a term you have surely heard, well, there is a reason for it!

    This is your child. You hold your child to your heart. Not away from you like a diseased animal.

    I don't want to get too morbid but believe me, many of us have had loves ones die and held them. I can't imagine finding your child and holding her the way John did. That has always bothered. me.
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out our Facebook page
    Follow me on Twitter

    Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT
    84098






  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,195
    It seems that holding a 45 lb. body that way, even for the length of the basement, would be hard on a persons arms. Especially with rigor mortis. And then all the way up the stairs? I've often wondered if this "story" was even true.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,594
    Quote Originally Posted by TLynn
    I've never "blamed" Ardnt for anything. She requested "back-up" - needed help, got none. Left alone in this situation with too many people in the house.
    She was clearly in a frustrating situation and I'm not trying to place blame either. BUT, she was a trained police officer right? Why didn't she secure that crime scene? Get some of those people out of that house? Particularly after she realized she was getting no back up.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally
    She was clearly in a frustrating situation and I'm not trying to place blame either. BUT, she was a trained police officer right? Why didn't she secure that crime scene? Get some of those people out of that house? Particularly after she realized she was getting no back up.

    I agree Sally ,

    Linda Arndt did have a chance...

    BPD WAS THE DUMB A**ES HERE.

    It does prove she didn't know what to do, but what the hey.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast