GUILTY MI - Amy Henslee, 30, Hartford Township, 24 Jan 2011 - #4

Ok I'm still not buying that tonya & Amy were friends ... Doesn't seem likely to me....don't think she was there having coffee. She was lured out of that house under duress or lured....IMO

Here's a thought on the "lure" he could have used.

He could have told her the school bus slid off the road and that everyone was going to pick their kids up - no one was hurt but c'mon we'll go get the kids and take them to school. That would have got her out of the house quickly and only for a minute to go "get the kids".

JMHO

Ok I'm still not buying that tonya & Amy were friends ... Doesn't seem likely to me....don't think she was there having coffee. She was lured out of that house under duress or lured....IMO

IMO, I don't think they were "friends", ... but maybe Amy was "friendly" towards her....she seems like that kind of person. And, maybe since Amy was familiar with JB, then perhaps she approached Amy to see how she should handle the situation....I know if I were involved in a relationship that I was tentatively looking to get out of and thought there might be trouble, I might call on another family member to help, because they know how the other person thinks...kwim?

I dont think they were friends.....amy wasnt a friend of Tonyas on facebook, nor anyone in her family.

One thing people are saying is that they think Amy could not possibly like anyone like BJB etc and he must have lured her there etc

IMO judging from those photos she was close to him and liked him alot. Body Language...you do not pose that close with your arm around someone you are a bit repulsed by and in the 2nd photo her arm is leaning on his. Not the body language from someone who might not like the other person, the opposite in fact.

I think they were close and she did not hesitate going with him for whatever reason as she trusted him.

The million dollar question is was it more than close family/friend relationship?

I also think it is possible for Tonya to shoot Amy out of jealousy.

The news reports had her madly in love with Junior, he was her life.

Please note I am still very very much on the fence about the affair scenario, but I certainly do not think she was repulsed or would not like BJB.

Also for those who dont think an attractive woman might be attracted to him, have you seen all of the photos of Tonya? the one they use the most has her looking a bit hard, but the others I have seen she was a very attractive woman.

Here's a thought on the "lure" he could have used.

He could have told her the school bus slid off the road and that everyone was going to pick their kids up - no one was hurt but c'mon we'll go get the kids and take them to school. That would have got her out of the house quickly and only for a minute to go "get the kids".

JMHO

I agree that school bus story would get Amy out of her house and into his truck. But what we cannot fathom is why? Did he premeditate the cold-blooded murder of a woman everyone said was a good person and for whom we think he had high regard? We saw photos of them that showed they were friends. If he had affection for her as a family member, nothing more, how could he be moved to murder her? If he had strong feelings for her (desire), unrequited, would he have taken her to that creepy trailer to rape her? What sane friend/family member does that?

It seems there had to be some kind of confrontation, drama, passionate altercation... for him to have killed Amy and his girlfriend... The theory of drugs/steroids at least makes sense... he could have just gone off the deep end with rage, but what caused it? If Amy tried to counsel the couple that separation was the best answer, could she be murdered for that? Rage comes to mind, nothing less. It's like trying to think about infinity... Tragic.

Looking at the picture of trailer that Dr. Fessel posted on page 20 of the last thread
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126598&page=20
I am surprised that to see the trailer has not been roped off as a crime scene! Blood spatter and other forensics I hope haven't been compromised, as they will help disprove the claim of self-defense. I thought the FBI was involved early on, and they have the resourses to do the forensics needed.

I just can't believe there was no news coverage today when the autopsy reports should have been released. Based on FB seems like plenty of family ready to talk as well.

JMO

It's a little crazy to see people still posting (copying and pasting from what I see) the message that they hope she comes home safe and sound.

I'm on the fence on this one. I just don't know. I hope more comes out soon. It's hard for me to picture him driving to her house KNOWING he was going to kill her, and for what reason? I just don't get the motive. I don't think Tonya and Amy were friends. And I do think Amy and BJB were pretty close as it seems to show in the photos. It's all confusing to me right now, need more info.

He told the story that he and Amy were having an affair and his GF found about it. Apparently from what he said was that when the GF walked in on them, the GF shot Amy. He "accidentally" shot the GF in self defense.

In a voicemail left with the Gazette, James Henslee said he did not believe Beebe's story.

James Henslee said he did not have time to talk further because he was spending time with his son [Jd], who turned 11 Monday. The couple also has another son, 8-year-old [Jh].

"I think he had a sick obsession with my wife," James Henslee said of Beebe. “He’s being charged with a double homicide for a reason. The detectives know more than I do.”

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2011/01/amy_henslees_husband_says_juni.html

In a voicemail left with the Gazette, James Henslee said he did not believe Beebe's story.

James Henslee said he did not have time to talk further because he was spending time with his son [Jd], who turned 11 Monday. The couple also has another son, 8-year-old [Jh].

"I think he had a sick obsession with my wife," James Henslee said of Beebe. “He’s being charged with a double homicide for a reason. The detectives know more than I do.”

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2011/01/amy_henslees_husband_says_juni.html

That would be a hard one for anyone to believe.

That would be a hard one for anyone to believe.

I don't understand norest.

What would be a hard one for anyone to believe?

I do think that James is reflecting back now and trying to come up with some reason why Jr. murdered Amy. Obsession is very logical thought process for him to consider, imo. People murder quite often due to having an obsession toward a particular person even if the person is unaware of it nor wants the perps feelings toward them.

As James says. He just 'thinks' this but knows Jr has been charged with double homicide for a reason. He admits that the detectives knows more than he does.

But if it were my loved one I would be trying to think what could have possibly caused this to happen so I understand James thinking this may have been the motive.

IMO

I go back to the witness who saw two women in the truck. I truly think it was Amy and Tonya in the truck with him.
I don't think he planned to kill Amy.
I think some terrible argument occurred and things spiraled out of control....

One thing that James said very early in the search for Amy that haunts me: "Was there any problem in your marriage?" He answered simply, "Possibly." Did he have an inkling before this tragedy that James had an obsession with his wife?

I go back to the witness who saw two women in the truck. I truly think it was Amy and Tonya in the truck with him.
I don't think he planned to kill Amy.
I think some terrible argument occurred and things spiraled out of control....

I don't know it seems pretty premeditated to me. He takes both women away and both wind up being murdered by him.

Certainly one of them was that is for sure.

Maybe he lured her away and sexually assaulted her and she told him she was going to tell James and then he decided to kill her and killed Tonya because she also would be a witness that would tell what had happened.

I think the claim that they were in the middle of having sex was nothing more than to explain the DNA away that will be found. Imo, he sexually assaulted her and like all rapists they try to say the sex was willingly done by both parties.

IMO

One thing that James said very early in the search for Amy that haunts me: "Was there any problem in your marriage?" He answered simply, "Possibly." Did he have an inkling before this tragedy that James had an obsession with his wife?

Where was this in a interview?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back