Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.

Thread 4

We still do not have a POI or suspect so the following warning still stands:

THIS IS THE LAST WARNING!!!!!

LAY OFF THIS FAMILY! Mental illness does NOT automatically translate into violence. The mom has made no public appearances so speculating about her intelligence, mental capacity, etc. is totally off the wall.

Give it a rest until LE gives us something.

Also, please stop bickering over the teeth issue.

Any more violations and to's will be recommended.

Let's stick to the facts that we know and develop our theories around those. We should be getting more information soon.

Please do post rumors from facebook.

Salem

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1355626&=breaking

Young declined to say whether there were any suspects in the girl’s death.
"We have made no determination on where her body was eventually put in the river," she said.

This phrasing sounds as if there was an interval between the committing of the crime and the disposal of the remains in the river.

The KM 'brother' is the one I mean, he is friends with WN on FB and some of celinas young friends. I have seen a few 'rumors' I guess, that he's not really related. So I'm confused.

Autopsy fails to uncover how 11-year-old Celina Cass died in river

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cover-11-year-old-Celina-Cass-died-river.html

Celina's death has been deemed suspicious, based on what divers found, and investigators were treating the case as a criminal investigation.

Because of the town's remote location, law enforcement officers went so far as to have a cellphone tower erected to assist in communications

So in my opinoin they know more than they are telling....

I think there is confusion between the 18 yr old half brother and the 23 yr old stepbrother. I think the pictures you described are the 18 yr old half brother who she has lived with her entire life.

There is also a 23 yr old, the owner of the red truck, who might be the son of the stepfather.[ I am not sure about that though.]

I know I have gotten into trouble figuring this out myself. These pictures were definitely KM. I think I have read the first name, K, associated with the truck on FB comments. To this date, I have yet to read the name of the father's son, anywhere, in association with living in the home.
I have gotten to the point where I am not sure that he has a 23 yo son living there.

And KM is not her half-brother. He is the son of a former boyfriend of the Mom, who stayed with her after they broke up. According to what I read on FB (so really just rumor) He does look like her a lot though!

I know I have gotten into trouble figuring this out myself. These pictures were definitely KM. I think I have read the first name, K, associated with the truck on FB comments. To this date, I have yet to read the name of the father's son, anywhere, in association with living in the home.
I have gotten to the point where I am not sure that he has a 23 yo son living there.

And KM is not her half-brother. He is the son of a former boyfriend of the Mom, who stayed with her after they broke up.

BBM, this is what I believe to be the case also.

WN had 150 friends a few hours and now 151...

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1355626&=breaking

Young declined to say whether there were any suspects in the girl’s death.
"We have made no determination on where her body was eventually put in the river," she said.

This phrasing sounds as if there was an interval between the committing of the crime and the disposal of the remains in the river.

I agree. If that quote is accurate, it would indicate that death occurred prior to her body going into the river.

Now that we're moving to toxicology, I'm beginning to think the case will be unresolved. And I hope that I'm not able to throw this in the face of those folks who didn't see the impact of Casey Anthony's acquittal.

WN had 150 friends a few hours and now 151...

The other day after you had posted that he was down to 152, it went back up to 154 the next day. I am not sure that the count is always right. Also, I had my facebook count go down by 2 the other day and when I found out who they were I was devastated. I later found out that both of them had deactivated their fb temporarily for exams because they were spending too much time there. When exams were over they reactivated and my count went back up.

THIS LOOKS LIKE MSM BUT ALSO HAS ME WONDERING IF IT IS?? IF IT ISN"T I AM SORRY. Kind of reminds me of a blog too???

Celina Cass Autopsy Complete

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979802409

Celina Cass is the 11-year-old girl who went missing from a small New Hampshire town last week. Her lifeless body was discovered not far from her home in the river. Upon discovering her body, investigators immediately deemed her death "suspicious," which usually indicates that they may suspect homicide played a factor in her demise. Now the results of her autopsy are in, and they are a little disappointing.

I agree. If that quote is accurate, it would indicate that death occurred prior to her body going into the river.

Now that we're moving to toxicology, I'm beginning to think the case will be unresolved. And I hope that I'm not able to throw this in the face of those folks who didn't see the impact of Casey Anthony's acquittal.

They haven't released the autopsy results. It doesn't mean they don't know the cause of death.

Good, so we're on the same page.
Do you know the initials of the step-brother?

If there is only one step brother his initials are AL, same name as his father. If he is who I believe him to be, he was sitting in a chair beside his dad in the interview outside when they were all sitting in the chairs. He was also in the background in the first press conference with the biodad and was in the pic behind Mom and step dad when they came out with the blanket.

Girl's Mysterious Death a Second Blow to New Hampshire

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20515019,00.html

As authorities await test results in the mysterious death of 11-year-old Celina Cass, her tiny New Hampshire town is mourning the loss of the "sweet" and "generous" girl, whose body was found Monday in a river near her home.

No COD or MOD. There may be some things we can rule out based on this - things that the ME would have seen and found.

For example, if there's no COD, then Celina didn't drown - I think the ME would have been able to determine that, right? She wasn't strangled - no bruising on, or ligatures tightly around, her neck. There was no blunt force trauma to her head to an extent that would have caused death. She wasn't shot or stabbed or wounded in a vital organ. She had no excessive blood loss.

These are just thoughts off the top of my head - these things would need to be researched - I'm not an ME lol!

I wonder if we could find a medical examiners' or autopsy guide that lists the sorts of things a ME would find at least in the most common types of homicides. I've found ME guides on determining COD and MOD in the past. I'm sure there are more out there.

Sorry if this has already been discussed. I didn't read all of the last thread - I fell asleep. :)

No COD or MOD. There may be some things we can rule out based on this - things that the ME would have seen and found.

For example, if there's no COD, then Celina didn't drown - I think the ME would have been able to determine that, right? She wasn't strangled - no bruising on, or ligatures tightly around, her neck. There was no blunt force trauma to her head to an extent that would have caused death. She wasn't shot or stabbed or wounded in a vital organ. She had no excessive blood loss.

These are just thoughts off the top of my head - these things would need to be researched - I'm not an ME lol!

I wonder if we could find a medical examiners' or autopsy guide that lists the sorts of things a ME would find at least in the most common types of homicides. I've found ME guides on determining COD and MOD in the past. I'm sure there are more out there.

I don't think we can rule anything at all out at this point. Results "pending" does not equal "cause of death unknown." Simply means AG doesn't want to release the results yet.

Suffocation is one COD I am not sure they would be able to determine if a body was later put into water.

If there is only one step brother his initials are AL, same name as his father. If he is who I believe him to be, he was sitting in a chair beside his dad in the interview outside when they were all sitting in the chairs. He was also in the background in the first press conference with the biodad and was in the pic behind Mom and step dad when they came out with the blanket.

ooooohhhhh with THAT father.... I was thinking it was WN's son.

got it now. TY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member