Page 47 of 97 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 2421

Thread: Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Quote Originally Posted by dizzychick View Post
    I posted a new thred there is now a video and here it is Notice she has her purse now LOL

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=t...d-a041c0907fd4
    She's doing the Anthony patented gum chomp, fiddling with hair and shirt. It's her.

The second shot where she has the Starbucks looks likely to be her either walking away from where she is staying or back to where she is staying. It looks residential. If anyone wants to get really sleuthy maybe that white fence in the background could be found on a Google street maps photo. Finding that would likely give a good indication of the (very small) general area where she is staying.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NocturnalLady For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by azwriter View Post
    I've seen some posts in this thead with comparison photos mainly one with Casey and Caylee walking in a grassy yard type setting. And one of her holding Caylee and she's wearing a ball cap.

For those of you who say the clothes look identical, ie: the jeans and ball cap, think of this - how did she get hold of those clothes again?

Certainly she didn't have them stored at the jail. She or someone in her team would have had to go to her parent's home to retrive the items if they look familiar from former photos. Or maybe the Anthony's did a drive by and threw them out the car window to her or maybe Chaney Mason.

Or maybe we have all been believing a story that she has not seen or been in contact with her folks.

Not only do we have to check out the facial features but let's look at the clothing and extend those thoughts to how she, if it is Casey, aquired her old clothes.(if they are her's). It's more than just studing photos and making comparrisons, we have to put a backstory to the photos.

It's plain to me that these are not candid photos. The person in the shots knows she is being photographed.

Another thing to take into account - let's all remember how Casey choose to wear t-shirts when we saw her in the Where's Caylee t-shirt. Tied on the side for a tighter fit.

I'm sure there are thousands of young women out there who resemble Casey Anthony a little or a lot. Might even be a dead ringer around. A gal who contacted an agency and decided to cash in on her looks and is available to stage photos that makes it appear Casey is out among the general population.

Whether it's Casey or not (and I think it is not) this is a fun and entertaining activity. Thank TMZ
    ..as for the clothes she's wearing-----torn jeans and flip-flops are availble anywhere.

..while IN ohio-----easy to walk into a store and pick up a new ohio ball cap.

..to "shop around" pics OF kc, you would want them (if it's not her---and if it is ) to look-----LIKE kc, or it would difficult TO shop them out and have someone pay for them.

--------people magazine steve helling thinks they are her. (fwiw).

http://www.wesh.com/video/28750741/detail.html
    --people mag's steve helling talks casey...

--paparazzi agency 'splash' was shopping them around monday evening.
    --steveH thought it a little odd, the wait between taking the pics (sunday)---and shopping them out ( he thought it could be to get her to a new location in the meantime).
    --he also thought that there could be a bodyguard present---off camera

~ ~ ~

--i believe them to be her..
    --staged, and shot by someone affiliated with kc/DT ----to $ell to 'splash'--who would then shop them out as usual..
    --i would LOVE it if baez/ and or cheney were out of the loop on this deal ( baez's neck would be snapping, and cheney would be throwing that 'finger of affection' around to everyone!)

--if that ISN'T kc------that girl should not be walking around in sunglasses and a ball cap 'hiding' her features----some crazy kc-hater could mistake her FOR the felon.
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lauriej For This Useful Post:

And let's face it what WOULD the real KC do? She's not getting any attention. JB too busy to return those long text msgs. A girl can only window shop for just so long. No one is paying attention to her. She could not stand that for very long. Plus just that one shot of the girl in that picture looking at the camera has no life in her eyes or on her face. Either some one very depressed or it's KC. jmo

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Gray top, white top, black top. I think that the white and black topped female is the same and the grey shirted is different either due padding or they are looking for and testing a look alike that they need to keep people hunting.

I don't think it is KC. KC's nose is not that bulbous and as much as I hate to admit it, KC is better looking than this person, but I think this person has gone out of her way to look like her for the attention and knowing that there are Anthony relatives in Ohio, so this person is trying to make us believe she is KC.

Also, KC was well endowed, but not like the person in this picture -- no way is this KC!!

It's just imo.

Well that is an impressive amount of weight she is carrying on the bottom half, especially for a short person. Maybe Karma is catching up with her. I'm sure she'd hate to be heavy, LOL.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PeteJ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsPlayThing View Post
    TMZ Recently Reported On Another Anthony Family News Story With Pics Which Turned Out To Be Untrue. TMZ Eventually Did Pull The Story And Pics And Issue A Statement When The Couple Photographed Was Confirmed To Be Not The Anthony Family. Once In Awhile With TMZ You Will Need To Wait For Confirmation With Other Sources.

A Few Other TMZ News Stories That Turned Out To Be Untrue :

respectfully snipped

I could list all the true/confirmed stories that TMZ's done but that would take up a lot of bandwidth.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kelian36 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dvdman View Post
    Okay I've looked at these pictures/video again closely and something is just not right. They look staged. Again just my opinion here.
    I agree. Mostly because she is only seen looking at the things in front of the store so she can be filmed. After 3 yrs in jail I imagine I would want to check out the merchandise all over the store. Not just the front. Unless of course, I saw something that caught my eye in the store window...that said, she didnt act as though something caught her eye. She moved along different racks and only moved along the racks in the window.

I am not sure if it is her or not, but I DO believe whoever it is, it was staged.

Take care, Robin

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Robinez For This Useful Post:

In picture #1 if you look to the right of this girl you can see a reflection of what looks like a white suv, maybe a van with large windows.

Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnn View Post
    it is her for sure. She has just gained weight! Who else walks like that?
    I had to laugh when I read your post MaryAnn. Even my husband said it's her after watching the video. He made the exact comment--who else walks like that?

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kelian36 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    I'm not getting that these are staged at all. Not sure what everyone is seeing. This is someone who has been in protective custody for 23 hours a day for three years, and a person who knows that if anyone recognizes here - there will in her mind anyhow, be a mob like the one outside of the jail when she was released, chasing after her and screaming at her.

She looks uncomfortable to me - and paranoid - like someone who can't sit still - trying to relax, but can't. Everything is too different to her. And where oh where are the instant denials and guffaws from the Defense Team???
    I agree. I think she looks slightly uncomfortable and paranoid. Especially when she is the more "public" retail area. She's got to always be looking over her shoulder to some extent.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NocturnalLady For This Useful Post:

hey guys, not sure if something similar has been posted sorry if it has.

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to wanttohelp For This Useful Post:

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mimmy03 View Post
    It's definitely without a doubt her. Look at this close up and compare the moles on her neck. She has 2 on her right side (our left) right on top of each other and one mole on the other side of her neck on her left side. Compare the moles on the person in the photograph to the ones of FCA mugshot and they match up.
    respectfully snipped,
    Yep imo the moles are solid confirmation.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kelian36 For This Useful Post:

rossva is offline George Zimmerman: Innocent until proven guilty.
    please don't offend pigs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lera213 View Post
    she's been eating like a pig

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rossva For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kimmera View Post
    Is this the pic you mean? I was thinking the glasses looked familiar too...
    Thank you. They are close, but not the same glasses. The most noticeable difference is the bridge across the nose.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chilly Willy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by rollinginit View Post
    Notice in the video when she comes out of the store, she passes that family? She looks down and adjust her hat.
    Yes her hand automatically comes up and briefly shields her face. It looks like a totally natural and inadvertent gesture to me.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NocturnalLady For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LydiaDeetz View Post
    In my opinion, it is undoubtedly her. I watched so much trial coverage that I recognize the very same expressions on the very same face in some of these shots.

As for the boobage-there's a bra from Victoria's Secret 'The Miraculous Pushup' that was mentioned earlier in the thread that can absolutely make you look like you've had breast augmentation- the first time I saw a friend of mine in one I thought she'd had surgery. Even a cheap pushup can change a lot - I have one that I wear with certain clothes to make them fit right and it takes me from a B/C to a full D. And she wasn't small up top to start with.

She's a little puffier than during trial - but I swell up a lot throughout the month, and, like everyone else has said, she's short, so a small gain adds a lot. Plus, she looks a lot thinner in the video than in the stills.
    Lydia, boobage.........love that word.
    Yep a good bra can do wonders for ones shape and stance.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kelian36 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by grandmaj View Post
    I copied this over from the other thread. Her lips are off I think. Maybe botox?
    She very much appears to have had filler in her lips, like Juviderm.

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    IMO -

She looks (torso) quite a bit thinner to me when she is on the sidewalk/white shirt then when at Old Navy/grey shirt.

Anyone think the difference could be that she's wearing a vest - protection?

http://www.tactical-life.com/online/...7/12/savvy.jpg

not sure about the caboose yet. it's hard to believe she could pack that much on in 2 weeks ...
    I know where you post.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emma Peel For This Useful Post:

I haven't read every post in this thread yet so I apologize if I am echoing anyone else or of my comments sound "duh"... but these are the most posed for and set up pictures/video I have ever seen. I believe it is in fact Casey, but I think these were clearly set up with TMZ and weren't just a random sighting or whatever. I think that is why she seems like she feels so safe walking around because she's not alone "in the field".

Like Baez sets up with TMZ that Casey will be at the Old Navy in Columbus Ohio at noon on Friday for 5 minutes if you want pictures in exchange for 1 million dollars and has security people inside/outside Old Navy so that is why Casey looks like she is perfectly fine strolling about.

It's also not a typical "in your face" TMZ type video where they are running up shoving a microphone in whomevers face which makes me think there's something up there as far as terms and conditions go.

So again, sorry if this is an echo, I am just chiming in as something popped into my head as I watched the video.
    Heather
    True crime junkie from way back and compulsive WS lurker

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Harlow For This Useful Post:

Lol, I don't think there has been any surgery done. Who would pay for it? And not enough time.

In the close up face photo, the skin tone is off and something about it does not completely look like her. Then I started realizing this is not a professional photographer. The angles are really bad, especially for a short person. This would enhance the fat effect.

The breasts could be a better bra, and yes Queen D I noticed her shoving them up in JB's face every day in trial, lol! She could shove those long things in a tight push up and that would make them appear rounder, fuller, more taught. They were long ones for such a young person.

Comparing today's photos to 3 year old photos is a bit different. She has aged 3 years, sat in jail, but did slim down at the end. The body will still change in 3 years, trust me, even if young. She always had thick thighs, but sitting makes them thicker. She always had "some behind" but sitting makes it bigger. So, this really could be her, and I still think it was a staged thing.

Disclaimer: I have not watched the video, only seen the pics posted here, and why is no one boycotting TMZ today?

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 21merc7 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Peel View Post
    IMO -

She looks (toros) quite a bit thinner to me when she is on the sidewalk/white shirt then when at Old Navy/grey shirt.

Anyone think the difference could be that she's wearing a vest - protection?

http://www.tactical-life.com/online/...7/12/savvy.jpg

No,she's been slamming back fast food and has big bazookas.It's very apparent.She's not that much bigger anyways.I think it's just the skin tight shirt.

rossva is offline George Zimmerman: Innocent until proven guilty.
    And if so, it served the desired purpose. It thust Casey Anthony back into the spotlight. Look at the attention the pics have garnered on here alone. All the people who made the "I am over all things Casey Anthony" spending hours and hours examing the photos, searching the possible locations, posting pics of the locations, etc. People just can not get enough Casey.

Quote Originally Posted by fla*mom View Post
    It's her and it was a staged event.

41. The Following User Says Thank You to rossva For This Useful Post:

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaticFringe View Post
    No,she's been slamming back fast food and has big bazookas.It's very apparent.She's not that much bigger anyways.I think it's just the skin tight shirt.

hmmmm...

bazookas as in gum-chewing, I presume.
    I know where you post.

43. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emma Peel For This Useful Post:

QUOTE=Emma Peel;6987064]hmmmm...

bazookas as in gum-chewing, I presume. [/QUOTE]

45. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LunaticFringe For This Useful Post:

Page 47 of 97 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast