Page 47 of 162 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast
    had a good nights sleep and looked at these pics again with fresh eyes.

I still think it's definitely her.

she just added weight, make-up and contacts, collagen IMO

now whether the photos are staged or not idk

her moles, body shape, height, mannerisms, hair color/texture, nose shape, ear shape, mouth are all a match IMO.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to MEM2010 For This Useful Post:

I dont know what to think. It does appear to be her! The weight gain in the one picture seems odd, unless maybe she is wearing something underneath her clothes to make her seem a little more heavier to throw people off. Thats the only picture to throw me off. In the other pictures, it seems to be her 100%. My question is, is there also a video, cause I know TMZ usually torments people when they see them?

Quote Originally Posted by Adrienne37 View Post
    The photos were taken by Splash News Online and probably were sold to TMZ - if you look underneath each photo, you will see that it says Splash News. Harvey Levin has made it perfectly clear since her release that he would not pay a penny to her or her attorneys for photos or videos.

~jmo~
    bump, I said that last night too!!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jenniek For This Useful Post:

Okay I buy into that it's more then likely her but it's STAGED big time IMO.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dvdman For This Useful Post:

Still trying to get through the thread ... wow ... you guys have it all figured out !
    Awesome
    My vote is it most definitely her ! For all the reasons already stated ...
    Not sure if anyone has commented about her hands but the fingernails are bitten all the way down and the hands are freakishly small will skinny fingers ... exactly like KC's ... I also noticed she's not wearing tanks tops in any of the pics ... wonder why ?

Also, she's fixing her hair and hat so her ears don't show ... not like other pics we've seen of her in a ball cap

It's incredible the amount of pictures and videos that are out there on the web that can be referenced for comparison ... it sure isn't going to be easy for her to hide anywhere for any length of time ... IMO

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to denjet For This Useful Post:

Plus a good investigator reporter would have checkout where she was living and verified it was her in some way, search of records, make that connection. Could be they want people to think that is where she is and she's not. In the video you can see a car passing so these were taken from a van probably with the windows blacked out. Pictures are way too clear to be taken at a distance. jmo

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

if these were staged don't you think she would look more flattering?? i mean think about it they want to rehab her - showing she is shopping again? please. Harvey would not do that he doesn't have to. he paid the paps for the pictures and there goes the big KC and Baez payday.. AHAHA

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jenniek For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kpalma715 View Post
    I dont know what to think. It does appear to be her! The weight gain in the one picture seems odd, unless maybe she is wearing something underneath her clothes to make her seem a little more heavier to throw people off. Thats the only picture to throw me off. In the other pictures, it seems to be her 100%. My question is, is there also a video, cause I know TMZ usually torments people when they see them?
    oh you know there's a vid! lol

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=t...d-a041c0907fd4

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MEM2010 For This Useful Post:

Oh, I completely think its her. Wasn't 100% convinced last night, but now that I have seen the video, I am.
    I also think it was staged to some degree. Not sure if TMZ was in on it . But, one would think they might disclose her location, at least show where they thought she was staying. IDK maybe not, maybe that would be too much. But it was definitely a show...The staying by the window.. The "lala look at me ,freely walking down the street looking at birds" attitude.. Almost same outfit both time, just changed up a bit.

They probably paid TMZ to take them lol.
    VinniePolitan.This is a closing argument that snowballed out of control !

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jstc4caylee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kpalma715 View Post
    I saw a TMZ commercial late last night saying they have video and they will air it today. They said find out where KC is at and there is something different about her.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Katana For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Pattymarie View Post
    I remain shocked at her freedom. These pictures just make me ill. Its all really true.

Well tomorrows pictures will be better. The ones going into the probation office.
    Frederick The Great - “If my soldiers were to begin to think, not one would remain in the ranks”

21. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Schu7 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Thanks for the video - that sure is the same walk - shoulders forward, hips movement only, the way she is holding her arms - I'm guessing it is her - and that person sure doesn't know she is being "shot".....
    all very interesting...
    ITA.

Interesting video. 40 seconds in she is looking at a hot pink nightclub dress....

Also, when on the sidewalk approaching the family after that, she looks down and to the left, then brings her hair closer to the side of her face. Body language cues that she is trying not to be recognized.

23. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to HatesSociopaths For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SATA View Post
    In the store she is looking at scarfs twice. I never saw her wear a scarf - STAGED. TMZ is pretty sleazy and has no problem making business with criminals. They always "happen" to be the most unlikely places, "accidentally" bumping into various famous as well as infamous people.
    Dr. Conrad Murray comes to mind - I don´t know how many times TMZ has "happened" to spot him!
    So this is how KC will be making money for a while....
    GAWD - after watching the video, I only have 1 thing to say "staged". So CFCMA goes into an Old Navy and just happens to linger at the window looking at scarves, a purse, and clothes on the rack. Then leaves without purchasing anything? We all know CFCMA can't leave a store without swag in hand.

The camera shot while she's carrying the coffee is way too close for comfort. Different outfit, too. The hat adds to the notion that it is her.

Now I'm not sure if it's her or not. But I do feel, however, this whole thing was set up.

Blech --

Mel

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HatesSociopaths View Post
    ITA.

Interesting video. 40 seconds in she is looking at a hot pink nightclub dress....

Also, when on the sidewalk approaching the family after that, she looks down and to the left, then brings her hair closer to the side of her face. Body language cues that she is trying not to be recognized.
    excellent observation.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MEM2010 For This Useful Post:

Wow, in that one pic she is literally holding that Starbucks cup like a prop. I can literally hear her thinking "Okay, in this shot, I'm holding this Starbucks cup and walking down the street." What a terrible actress! I could act better than that! Totally staged.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aedrys For This Useful Post:

Page 47 of 162 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast