Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it is her. The close of of the face shows poutier lips and the nose is different. Plus if it is her, she appears to have gained weight, especially in the chest area.

I don't think it is her. I don't think you can put on that much weight in 2 weeks?

Salem

I was convinced it is her when I saw her hands in her backpockets while in the store window. My money is on it being the real FCA. Just wish we knew where pics were taken.

I don't think it's her either. I'll look at them again in the morning light, but tonight I'm saying no.

i think the first three are what is throwing people off. something is just not right with them. :giggle: most of them really do look like her. i don't see how they could have found someone who looks almost exactly like casey. i just don't see how it could be faked.

I'd say no, not her, someone made up to look like her.

The pics were taken in TX. There are some parked cars in one pic with TX license plates. I'm betting money it's her..

I don't think she wanted to cut that hair...

She certainly has that odd stiff hand-thing and is slightly pigeon-toed. Hard to say for sure. Blue contacts? I wouldn't be surprised if she'd gained that much weight considering that she's finally free from a 3 year jail diet. La belly vita.

I think the ARMS give her away ...

And that "pageant" walk ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

someone in the other thread posted that tmz has a commercial for their show tomorrow saying something is different about her. in the other thread someone put a side by side and the moles match, it's her!

I was convinced it is her when I saw her hands in her backpockets while in the store window. My money is on it being the real FCA. Just wish we knew where pics were taken.

i'm sure TMZ will have it all up tomorrow morning. it looks like Ohio since there are at least two cars with ohio plates in picture 9 I think it is

i think the first three are what is throwing people off. something is just not right with them. :giggle: most of them really do look like her. i don't see how they could have found someone who looks almost exactly like casey. i just don't see how it could be faked.

I totally agree, going by just the first 3 pictures I would say it is not her, but all the rest of pictures? I would say it is. 5, 6, and 7 particulary look just like her and the way she is walking is very Casey. She hold her arm funny and so does the girl in the picture. I think it is her. In picture # 9, you can see license plates on the cars. Those are Ohio plates. I have one just like them.

I posted this in another thread before knowing this photo thread existed.

Check out the moles...I'm pretty sure it's her....

kc.png

First picture from:
http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/cas...sguise_photo_gallery#tab=most_recent&id=97066

it is her... in my opinion definately her.

it is hard for me to type because I ate my left arm as I said I would if she was not found guilty, please excuse any typos

thank you :banghead:

Seems to have many of the same mannerisms.

Weight gain can be attributed to eating everything in sight after 3 years in jail,

IMO

Pic 6 looks like her, but it is not the same person in pics 1-5 I don't think. And the sunglasses are different. The bracelets are different also.

I don't think 17, 18, or 19 are her. I think 25 is her.

I think some of the pictures are her and some are not. If the pictures were side by side, I think you could really see the differences.

Salem

Yes, the arms, the toes and the way she holds her head up like that - and what's it been - three weeks? Had any friends go away for a ten day cruise and come back looking like blimps? I sure have....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff