Page 1 of 37 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Casey face probation?

Will Casey face probation?

Lets try to stay on topic. Discuss the pictures in the picture thread. Thanks.

Continue here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to grandmaj For This Useful Post:

I asked on the lawyers' thread and AZ agreed that, in this case, HHSS and HHBP probably discussed this matter before HHSS filed the order.

No idea what they agreed to, if anything, of course, but if it was going to amount to nothing, I think HHBP would have shut it down.

I just remember that HHBP gave her the max, 4 years consecutively, on the lying charges, so I have a little hope.

jmo
    ---------

Best Friends Animal Society

A better world through kindness to animals

[I]Please help BestFriends help us.

https://www.bestfriends.org/donate/index.cfm?

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tiki For This Useful Post:

there was a press conference? can someone link me?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to askfornina For This Useful Post:

IS keeps acting as if she will show up tomorrow if she shows up. She has UNTIL tomorrow 10 am so what makes them think she wouldn't show up this afternoon?
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

@CFNews13Casey
    Casey Anthony News13
    Judge Perry is likely to sign an order or hold a hearing today on this matter. #CaseyAnthony #probation -JFell
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki View Post
    I just remember that HHBP gave her the max, 4 years consecutively, on the lying charges, so I have a little hope.jmo
    Nap time for the old guy here. I shall not give up hope here. I will dream of 211 more days in jail for evil casey. And hope that dream becomes real soon.
    Frederick The Great - “If my soldiers were to begin to think, not one would remain in the ranks”

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Schu7 For This Useful Post:

@NancyGraceHLN
    Nancy Grace
    Florida Department of Corrections will give an update at 3pm today in Orlando, Florida regarding Tot Mom’s probation sentence. Stay tuned!

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

hmmm ironic...tomorrow is my birthday too....wonder if shes gonna make it? hope not, that would break probation, then what? to the pokey? what happens( in FL) if one breaks their probation?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charok For This Useful Post:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...M4rI_blog.html

This is saying Judge S. stepped down. Says Perry got it?

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post

yep, HHBP is on it now!

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jenniek For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post

Yup. Deja Vu.

Judge Perry is a poptart!

22. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Has anyone found a date or time for the hearing with Judge Perry? I have not found a thing.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to grandmaj For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by grandmaj View Post
    Has anyone found a date or time for the hearing with Judge Perry? I have not found a thing.
    Nothing on the docket yet. Just Fells tweet that there may be one today. I'm not sure if that's her opinion for from a source.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

i keep checking my twitter, nothing! don't think they know yet.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jenniek For This Useful Post:

HHSS recuses himself from check fraud case

Mods please move if this is already being discussed elsewhere, I couldn't find it.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28751992/detail.html

"Judge Stan Strickland recused himself from the case on Wednesday. His order did not say why.
    Chief Judge Belvin Perry will take over Casey's fraudulent check writing case."

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Misfitdolly For This Useful Post:

ABSOLUTELY she should SERVE her probation ... ABSOLUTELY !

She is no "different" than any other convicted felons that have had to serve their probation on the "outside" of jail ...

No "special" treatment for CFCA ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

32. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

What is sure to be another 48 incredible hours for FCA. I wonder when we will ever hear the last of her?
    Ok...maybe when we are dead...like little Caylee.
    MOO and sad about that outcome.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Drama Queen For This Useful Post:

hmm im not sure i like this/ i loved perry @ beginning of the trial, but imo he bent over too much for the defense...whos to say hes not gonna do it for her/ them again?????

i hope he steps it up, and no more BS> i know people posted a pic of him staring RIGHT at kc when she was doing her ill timed, inapproriate smirks/gestures...he was NOT amused..from the looks of that pic.
    i hope judge p proves me wrong.

jb-client in danger? surely you havent seen the pics of your girl strolling, texting on her phone, shopping not a care in the world...

Quote Originally Posted by charok View Post
    hmm im not sure i like this/ i loved perry @ beginning of the trial, but imo he bent over too much for the defense...whos to say hes not gonna do it for her/ them again?????

i hope he steps it up, and no more BS> i know people posted a pic of him staring RIGHT at kc when she was doing her ill timed, inapproriate smirks/gestures...he was NOT amused..from the looks of that pic.

jb-client in danger? surely you havent seen the pics of your girl strolling, texting on her phone, shopping not a care in the world...
    MOO ...

I hope he "socks it" to CFCA and her DT ... but I am not "holding my breath" ...

I agree with you that in the beginning he was great ... but in the end ... well, that's another story ...

I sincerely hope he does not let anyone down this time ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

37. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by charok View Post

HHJP should be coming up for reelection soon, so maybe he won't bend over backwards for the DT.

39. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pjmale For This Useful Post:

rosepetal1065 is offline Ive got splinters..in the windmills of my mind......
    All I have left is hope*crossing fingers*... but nothing seems to even out, when it comes to this felon. Color me disappointed.
    Providing domestic support and love to LE for 18.5 yrs and counting..

41. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to rosepetal1065 For This Useful Post:

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    Considering the fact that FICA has no education or skills to support herself with, I think it's very likely BP will allow the state to step in and attempt to direct the ex-con in a meaningful and lawful direction. Her parents couldn't or wouldn't do it and now that she has a criminal record there's nothing to suggest she won't go right back to supporting herself the same ways she has in the past.
    I can't wait until she lies to her probation officer about her imaginary job and is sent to General Population somewhere. She always deserved GP rather than the coddling the DP would give her.
    No word she's enrolled in school or has a job or is in any sort of treatment program that doesn't exist in Florida so there's no compelling reason to let her off the hook IMO.

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

43. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to kaRN For This Useful Post:

I'm a little confused. How can one serve probation while IN jail? That is a contradiction of terms. Probation is to monitor the offenders actions once released to insure that they behave appropriately, correct? So why is this even in question? She did the crimes, and if she does not report for probation then she should do ALL the time associated with those charges and then some...Isn't that how it works in our legal system?

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

45. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to magic-cat For This Useful Post:

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    Quote Originally Posted by askfornina View Post
    there was a press conference? can someone link me?
    HLN or CNN should be carrying it at 3pm est.

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

47. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kaRN For This Useful Post:

Prior to the trial there were many things the PT could not use at trial for fear it would be too prejudicial.......really paid off for the DT. I don't see anything changing under JP. I so hope to be proved wrong.

49. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tsitra01 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 37 1234567891011 ... LastLast